Adopt, Adapt, Improve Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers

"Sure thing!" Karlie says, giving a last smile to them both as she turns and heads off towards the bathroom area of the apartment.

"I mean it Danny... That was awesome, just like always!" Swift says with a big grin. "I'm so going to share you with all of my friends..."

"Wait, friends? You mean..." Danny starts to question.

"Oh yes, and believe me... Knowing some of my besties like I do? They are all going to love you and that fucking cock of yours!" She adds with a lick of her lips. "Would you mind going to shower at your place? If we get out and see you here, we'll just jump on you and no way will me make dinner."

"Not a problem Boss. I'll... See you later I guess?" He says, referring to what she said moment ago.

"Oh believe me Danny, we will... I'll call you when we're back." Taylor says, giving him a wink before she turns and struts her way sexily towards the bathroom, closing it behind her.

This leaves Danny to chuckle to himself, reaching down to grab his underwear so he can get dressed before heading out. "If any of Taylor's friends are half as good as this was? This "job" is going to get better and better by the day!"

Considering that true to her word, he would be invited over later on in the evening for more threeway fun with Swift and Kloss long into the night? Danny had no idea how right his thoughts were about all of this.

* * *

daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers