Adult Star Trek: TNG Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JTK84
JTK84
77 Followers

Wesley began to join in the moaning as he pushed her against the shower wall and used his right hand on her thigh to move her leg up slightly and spread her more for him. He then started moving in and out of her with a slow rhythm. After a little while he began to speed up and he could feel himself getting close. This time he wasn't going to hold back though, this time he needed to cum inside her and knew that she needed to feel him ejaculate into her.

Both of them started to moan louder, seemingly in anticipation of what was going to happen and while they were both wet, he could feel his mom's twat becoming so slippery as he now pounded it. Eventually the crescendo came and he began to stiffen as he finally released his load deep into her. He kept fucking her throughout his orgasm as Beverley began to shake and orgasm herself as she felt the liquid inside her. Both of them cumming seemed to extend each other's experience and after what seemed like forever it was eventually over and Wesley's softened penis reluctantly flopped out of her dripping entrance.

After a while they had washed, with a little help from one another, dried off and we're back in the living quarters completely nude and completely satisfied. They cleaned up the mess they had made, blew out the candles and went to bed. It was so automatic, neither waiting to give or receive an invitation and they curled up together under the covers. He would go down on her in the night and she did then slip him inside her before riding him, her naked body in front of the window showing the stars warping behind her. They did eventually sleep, with her in his arms and their nude bodies spooning together. Neither of them cared about the next day, week, month or year. They had the night and it was perfect.

-

Beverley sat down at the desk in her office within sickbay still smiling from the night before. She had felt so much pressure going into it as she had wanted it to be perfect but perfect it was. She tingled all over as she thought about Wesley licking the warm melted chocolate over her body. His lips against her pussy. Seeing his naked body in all its glory. His cock sliding inside her on the coffee table, in the shower and later in bed.

She could feel the moistness growing between her legs as the erotic thoughts swirled around in her head. She reached down with her left hand and placed it between her legs and pressed against her uniform trousers to try and alleviate some of her horniness but it only seemed to make things worse. She looked up and accidentally caught the eye of one of her new nurses, Nurse Ogawa. She felt herself blushing and tried to give off a casual smile to the petite and pretty Japanese woman who looked to be in her mid to early thirties. She'd only transferred over recently and god knows what sort of impression Crusher was giving her.

Suddenly she was snapped out of her reverie by a beep from her computer indicating she had a new message. She opened up the file and read the message. It was from Deanna Troi, a stunningly gorgeous Betazoid who was ships Counselor, her friend and occasionally more.

My Quarters. 21:00 tonight. Party time ;)

The message was brief but to the point. There was also an image underneath and Beverley scrolled down to see a photo of a woman's lips which looked like Deanna's, with a string of a creamy white liquid that she knew all too well was cum. Probably Will's, Beverley thought.

It was a known fact that Troi had previously been romantically involved with Commander Will Riker but that now they were friends and fuck buddies. Well the second part wasn't as well known but Beverley knew as Deanna had often talked about it during their work out sessions or when they'd be in Ten Forward, the main drinking establishment for the ship.

Crusher kept looking at the image and wondered who else had received this invitation. The 'To' section was blank which meant it had likely gone to others but there was no way for her to know who. She almost had forgotten that her left hand was still between her legs when she heard a cough. She turned around and tried to compose herself as she noticed Ogawa standing at the door which was now slightly open.

"Nurse Ogawa, how can I, erm, help?" Crusher asked, still obviously flustered.

"Sorry to disturb you Doctor but the results from the Zalnias experiment have come in and you asked me to let you know when they were ready", Ogawa replied.

"Oh, yes, erm, Nurse Ogawa I will be there shortly".

"That's fine and please, call me Alyssa." Ogawa said as she smiled at the Doctor and gave a little wink as she turned away and went back into the main sickbay area.

Beverley saved the message into her personal directory and stood up. She tried to make herself a little more presentable before joining the nurse to review the test results, thinking she couldn't have given off a worse impression of herself if she'd tried!

-

A subtle chime emanated from her computer and Beverley Crusher realised it was already 9pm. In truth she had been ready for at least half an hour as a mixture of nerves and excitement built up within her. Sometimes the excitement was on top but at the moment the nerves were winning.

She stood in her bedroom looking at her reflection in the full length mirror. She was 42 now but even before her dalliances with Wesley, she had never really felt her age. She was wearing a black backless reformation dress that showed a not too revealing cleavage and came mid-way down her thighs as it opened out at the bottom. This meant that you could just see the tops of her black stockings which led up to her suspender belt. It was the same set she had worn for Wes the previous night although it had been cleaned since! The backless dress meant no bra but unlike last night she was wearing a matching black lacy thong over the top of her suspender straps. To complete her look, she was wearing black suede open-toed high heels.

She had no idea what to expect that night. Deanna had told her snippets about previous parties but Beverley was sure she was exaggerating half the time. Still she spent a few minutes fighting her nerves (and having a second glass of white wine - thankfully not synthol!) before she made her exit into the corridor and towards Troi's quarters which, like hers, were on deck 8. She also knew that Troi often stayed in Commander Riker's larger quarters, again on the same deck. It was definitely a plus point that all the officers quarters were close to each other, particularly as she felt a little self-conscious strolling around the ship in such attire. Thankfully though, that second glass of wine was having the desired effect and making her feel a little easier about it!

She soon reached Deanna's quarters and hit the button next to the door. After a couple of seconds the door opened and she wondered how Deanna, or whoever was there, would know to open it but then she realised that Deanna would be able to sense her presence. Other than her deep, dark eyes there was nothing about Troi that set her apart from any human so the fact that she could sense her and her thoughts often went to the back of her mind.

Deanna's quarters were similar to Beverley's although perhaps slightly smaller. Deanna held the rank of Lieutenant-Commander although on the Enterprise her psionic abilities and the Captain's regard for her often meant people thought she was higher up the chain of command. Normally her quarters were set out in a similar way to Beverley's although with more artwork and decoration, however when Beverley stepped through the entrance she realised Deanna had been busy setting the scene for the nights event.

The lighting was dimmer than usual but she could see that the main coffee table which would be normally surrounded by a sofa and arm chair had been removed and the sofa had been moved against the wall with another sofa added against the outer bulkhead. The dining table was also moved against the wall and on it there were a multitude of deserts and fruit around a chocolate fountain. The most eye catching piece of furniture in the room however, in the extra space created by the move-around, was the Jacuzzi hot tub which was bubbling away quite happily.

She then noticed the people that were already there. First she saw Lieutenant-Commander Geordi La Forge (The Enterprise's Chief Engineer) and Guinan (An El-Aurian who ran Ten-Forward, the main bar on the ship) sitting on the sofa ahead of her in front of the window chatting. He was wearing loose fitting black trousers and a tight white t-shirt which looked great against his dark brown skin. His trousers were bulging and she wondered what he was packing under there. She'd seen him nude once during their time on the Enterprise during a routine physical but of course he hadn't seen his penis erect before. Beverley then thought about Geordi and what he actually saw behind his VISOR. He was born blind on Earth and ever since she's met him he wore a VISOR (a piece of technology that wrapped around his eyes connecting at his temples) which allowed him to see across a wide spectrum of electromagnetic waves. This all meant that what he saw almost looked like a very old computer simulation but he could also see UV and Infra-red. She also knew he could 'see' variances in temperature and wondered if he could tell if someone was getting aroused by the heat signature of their erogenous zones.

Guinan also had a slight empathic quality as all El-Aurians had. Know as the galaxy's 'listeners', they lived hundreds of years and while she only knew her rough age (a fact she kept very much secret), no one else had any idea whatsoever. She watched them chatting casually and suddenly felt slightly vulnerable with these people who could probably read her a lot better than she could read them. She was wearing a loose purple dress with a ridiculous plunge at the front that clearly showed the edges of her big, black and bare breasts. Beverley wondered how strong the tit tape must be to keep those under wraps. Then again she doubted they would stay under wraps for the whole night and guessed that Geordi was thinking the same thing. Her hair was up in a bun with a purple flower in it and Beverley realised it was one of the only occasions she had seen her without a hat!

She realised she'd been standing there for at least 30 seconds before looking around and seeing a familiar face waving at her from the hot tub. Deanna was sat on the edge of it with her feet in the water and Beverley was in a trance once more as she looked at her wearing just some very fancy black French knickers and a black sheer negligee which clearly showed her perfect breasts off underneath. Her luscious, long dark hair came down her shoulders and it was very difficult to notice anything else. As she began to walk over in an almost hypnotic state she realised Deanna was actually already in a group of 3 people. Standing next to the hot tub was Commander William Riker, first officer of the enterprise, wearing dark blue trousers but no top. Instead his toned and hairy chest was on display making him look very rugged Beverley thought. She'd never previously been a massive fan of his trimmed beard but she felt he now looked quite manly with it and right now the look definitely suited him.

There was one other person with them and Beverley smiled to herself as she recognised her as Nurse Ogawa. She wondered if Alyssa had known she would be there when there had been a small spark in sickbay earlier. She was wearing a gorgeous tight black dress with a pink floral pattern that made her think back to the times she had visited Japan while at Starfleet Medical Academy. She had loved the culture of the country that had such high-rise cities but countryside that looked like it hadn't changed in hundreds of years. Of course when she'd been in Japan she didn't remember anyone wearing a dress as short as Alyssa's was. The dress the Japanese nurse was wearing showed off her legs well and could only have been inches away from her undies.

As Beverley reached them Deanna greeted her with a very enthusiastic "Hi".

"Hi Deanna, I like what you've done with the place!"

"Thank you Beverley. I love your dress! Very sexy!"

Beverley blushed a little as she replied "I love your outfit too. It's very hard not to stare!"

They both laughed lightly as Deanna turned to Will and told him to get Beverley a drink. He reached to a table behind him and poured a glass of Champagne before handing it to Crusher. He passed it to her and she took hold of the glass their hands touched as he seemed to take him time removing his hand from the glass.

"Deanna's right, you look beautiful Doctor", Riker commented.

"Please, you know you can call me Beverley or anything but Doctor!"

"Does that apply to me too?" Ogawa said with a big grin on her face.

"Definitely! And Alyssa may I say you look stunning in that dress. It's such a beautiful design."

"Thank you! I'm glad you like it. I haven't worn it since I was a cadet. It's a bit short but I thought for tonight that might not be a bad thing. Of course I wasn't counting on being so upstaged by our ships Counselor!"

All four of them laughed at that as Riker stood between Ogawa and Troi and placed ran a hand down each of their backs. "I don't know about that, I think you're both perfect. As are you Bev, there's nothing wrong with teasing us and Deanna has told me that I would definitely like what is underneath..."

Beverley blushed as she tried to regain herself. Riker had always been a ladies' man and it was hard not to get wrapped up in him. Giggling away it seemed that Alyssa and Deanna were already losing that battle.

The Doctor then heard some grunting noises and looked to Deanna for an explanation.

"Oh that's Ensign Taurik and Lieutenant Selar in the bedroom. Turns out they were both close to their Pon Farr's so I decided to help them out and set them up, letting them use my bedroom. I even provided actual Vulcan Port, not replicated. They were very grateful. They said anyone who wants to watch is welcome but advised not joining in. Even Worf might end up with a limb missing if he tried! To be fair they are only in the first hour so they'll be at it for most of the night."

"Wow, that's great! They certainty provide good background noise!"

"They sure do", Riker commented.

Beverley looked at him and noticed the rather large bulge in his trousers. She also noticed that Alyssa's dress seemed even shorter now and she thought she could see a hint of pink peaking from underneath it but it could just of been herself getting lost in the situation. She felt Deanna place a hand in hers and guide her to the edge of the hot tub. Deanna stood up and brought her gently forward and soon Beverley realised she was standing in the hot tub with her. The warm water around her stocking covered legs as Troi kissed her softly but erotically, her tongue entering her mouth as Crusher closed her eyes and lost herself in the moment. She reached around behind Deanna's back as Troi's hands ran through her long red hair as they continued to kiss, their bodies together

Will Riker watched his 'imzadi' kissing Crusher, even as he had placed his hand under Ogawa's dress and on her bare ass. Clearly the attractive young nurse hadn't worn knickers to this party and he was very happy about that as he turned into her and kissed her. Her dress had now ridden up to expose her pussy completely and Riker ran an index finger along the small strip of hair on her mound. She seemed so small compared to his tall muscular frame and helpless to his touch as his fingertips now ran along her moist pussy lips before he slid 2 fingers insider her.

She felt tight inside and he took his time moving in and out of her with a steady rhythm. She let out a moan which he took as his cue to speed up a little and he moved his face to her neck which he nibbled and sucked on making her moan louder. He used his thumb on her clit making delicate circles on it with hands that were clearly well practiced in the art of making a woman tremble and soon she was beginning to shake from within. He worked faster on her, his other hand pressing against her buttocks pushing her onto his long fingers. It wasn't long before she began to scream as the orgasm began its release and soon Riker could feel her juices cascading down his fingers. He kept his fingers inside her all the way through her climax before finally slipping them out once she had finished, being careful as she was quite weak standing now and needed his support.

Ogawa smiled at him but Riker was only just starting and sat her down on the side of the hot tub. He took a moment to take in the sight inside it. Troi and Crusher were still kissing but Deanna's hands were now on Beverley's breasts which were exposed to the room as her dress was now hanging around her waist falling on top of the water. Troi then noticed him watching and smiled as she reached down under the water and proceeded to remove Beverley's knickers, sliding them down her legs and getting her to lift her feet one at a time before standing back up. Her own knickers and sheer negligee were now dripping wet but she didn't really care as she handed the lacy panties to him.

Riker took the offering from Troi and placed Alyssa's hands behind her back and tied them together using Crusher's wet knickers around her wrists. He then knelt before Alyssa and placed his hands on her inner thighs and spread her legs before him. He kissed her thighs and held her ass to support her as he buried his bearded face into her pussy. He ran his tongue all the way from her asshole up to her rock hard clit before slurping it back down, tasting her incredible sweet liquid. He slurped and licked her before probing her entrance with his tongue and fucking her with it. Again she moaned for him and he loved the control he had over her but knew he was only human and so after a while he stood up before her, brought her down onto her knees from the side of the hot tub and slid his trousers and boxer shorts down, in one movement releasing his hard cock. Then he placed his hands on the back of her head and brought her to meet it as she greedily began to take him inside her mouth.

Riker moved Ogawa's head up and down onto his shaft, fucking her face as he grunted. He needed this so desperately even though he'd only cum over Deanna a couple of hours before the party. The party had actually originally been his idea and although he let Troi make the arrangements he made just one stipulation, that she must invite the pretty new nurse that he'd seen transfer to the Enterprise 10 days earlier.

Alyssa almost gagged on him as he used her to blow him but soon it was time to finally enter that tight little Asian pussy. So he brought her back up to the side of the hot tub, her hands still tied behind her and stood over her, sliding himself inside her. Ogawa moaned loudly as his cock squeezed inside her, a mixture of pleasure and pain but she was in ecstasy as he pummelled her with his piece of meat. As he shagged her he saw that Beverley's dress was completely off now and had been chucked out of the hot tub. He admired her body as she faced him wearing her stockings which connected to a suspender belt. He loved it when Deanna wore sexy lingerie for him and he certainly appreciated it on the doctor. He also could also see how much Deanna appreciated it as she was now kneeling in the hot tub and was slurping and licking Beverley's bare cunt.

Crusher was now watching Will fuck Alyssa and both women were moaning uncontrollably. however Will had one ace up his sleeve and he slid out of Ogawa's slippery hole and yanked her up and around before bending her over and holding her by her tied wrists. She looked up and saw the scene of Beverley being licked out and smiled as they both looked at one another before she felt something that shocked her and she screamed. Riker was behind her and had shoved his cock a little way into her tiny snug bumhole. After her initial scream a tear rolled down her face before she calmed down and began to enjoy to new sensation as Will was incredibly gentle and slow in penetrating her. Crusher was almost ready to act but then didn't once she saw it was OK. Plus she was in no state to really do anything as she felt herself beginning to cum.

JTK84
JTK84
77 Followers