Adult Star Trek: TNG Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JTK84
JTK84
76 Followers

Riker took his time with Alyssa as his cock was about 2 inches inside her. He kept sliding it back and forth, before sliding back inside her pussy to moisten it once more and then slide back into her bottom. Now she was moaning and clearly enjoying it as he continued to speed up and get deeper. After a few minutes he knew that he couldn't hold himself in much longer so he moved his cock back to her pussy and absolutely rammed it while sliding 2 fingers into her ass and his other hand still holding her wrists and moving her into him as he moved into her. Her moans were so loud now and as he felt her pussy convulse against him he also moaned loudly as he shot his loud inside her. His creamy liquid felt so amazing to her as she had her second orgasm of the night at the same time.

After a little while Will finally removed his cock from her as it slurped out. He then turned Alyssa around, still bent over and looked at the doctor who was being brought to ecstasy by Deanna. He then just said 2 words, "taste it".

At one Deanna stood up from her kneeling position and Beverley got on her knees and bent over the side of the hot tub. Will backed Ogawa to her waiting lips and she slurped on her pussy which was filled with the heavenly mix of Riker's cum and Alyssa's sweet juices. It was so amazing to her and she was intoxicated by the taste and smell of it as she buried herself into her cunt. Things couldn't get any better for her.

Wesley stood outside the door lost in his own thoughts. He hadn't been sure what to make of the invitation he had received earlier that day but had decided that he was too curious not to go. He was wearing black trousers, a black silk shirt with the first few buttons undone that felt so smooth against his chest and smart black slip-on shoes. He'd been standing there at the door a full 5 minutes before he worked up the courage to hit the button next to it with no idea of what to expect

The door opened for him and the first thing he saw made him realise he really hadn't had any idea what to expect as he Guinan completely nude standing side on to him with her large breasts jiggling about. He looked down her body and saw she was wearing some sort of strap on dildo against her mound. She looked magnificent and in much better shape than her normal attire ever let on. Wesley then notice that she was moving into someone with her dildo and that she was actually fucking Geordi La Forge who was bent over in front of her with his hands placed on one of the armchairs.

Guinan appeared to be fucking Geordi deeply but the Chief Engineer was clearly enjoying the situation as his hard cock swinging away and he was grunting audibly. Wesley watched the unbelievable scene for a few minutes before Guinan completely pulled out of Geordi's bum hole and unstrapped the dildo from her crotch. La Forge then stood up slightly unsteadily and kissed her before pushing her down into a bent-over position similar to what he'd been doing and he slid his hard length inside her. He slid slowly but fully inside her pussy and then started to move in and out of her at a slow pace. He then came out completely and shifted his stance slightly before sliding into her asshole. He seemed to take his time with her, slowly getting deeper and deeper, which Wesley found unsurprising as he had looked very well endowed.

Wesley then watched as Geordi found his rhythm and Guinan began to moan loudly in time to the pounding she was now getting. Wesley wondered if the deal had been that Geordi could have her if she had him first. Then he thought if he would do the same, have something up his arse so he could fuck her back. With Guinan? Probably not. With his Mom? Well that was a different matter. He loved her so much and his natural instinct was that he would do anything for her. His penis was rigid in his trousers and tenting but he didn't know if that was from the sight in front of him or thoughts of his mother.

His thoughts were broken by the sound of a scream followed by some rather loud moaning which made Guinan actually sound quiet! He looked around the rest of the room and saw a hot tub and Will Riker shagging a cute Asian woman hard against it and realised she was the cause of the noise he was hearing. He kept watching as Riker pounded into her and realised he recognised her as one of his Mom's new nurses but her name eluded her. She was clearly enjoying being fucked by the Commander and his face indicated he was just as satisfied to be deep within her.

Wesley's focus then shifted to the sight in the hot tub and the woman with her back to him standing in the centre of it. Her hands were on the head of another woman who was knelt down with her face buried into the standing woman's cunt. Even though the standing woman had her back to him and was obscuring his view of the other person, he knew instantly that it was his Mom being eaten by Deanna Troi. It was a beautiful sight and he felt like he was going to burst out of his trousers as he watched the woman he loved, and had been with the previous night, be brought to orgasm by another beautiful woman.

He then watched as his Mom went and bent over the side of the hot tub where the Asian nurse was now bent over facing away and backing towards the hot tub with the help of Riker. His mom then proceeded to bury her face into her and began slurping on what Wesley guessed would be an interesting cocktail of liquids. He then looked away slightly and made eye contact with Deanna who was looking in his direction. He then stared at her as she stood up in the middle of the hot tub and peels off the soaking wet negligee up over her head and chucks it to the side. She then got out of the hot tub and walked over to him and began to kiss him with want and passion.

Her hands were running all over his shirt as she then slid her fingers under his buttons and snapped them off, his shirt falling open. She then nibbled and sucked on his neck as she roughly finished removing his shirt and then moved down to his trousers, undoing his belt and yanking both the trousers and his boxer shorts down in one movement which finally released his aching cock.

Troi then got on her knees and took Wesley's length into her mouth slowly, salivating all over it. She followed this up by running the tip of her tongue down his pulsating shaft and over his testicles which she then sucks on. After a while she moves back up to once again take him in her mouth, sucking on his penis hungrily. Wesley simply looks down and feels like he's in heaven and closes his eyes, although his mind switches between the woman sucking him off now and the woman he loved.

He stopped daydreaming as Deanna released him from her mouth and stood back up. She then whispered into his ear 'I want you to fuck me', and walked to the hot tub and bent over it on the opposite side from where Beverley was sucking the last remnants from inside Ogawa. Wesley quickly got fully naked and as he approached her she pulled her knickers to one side and held them there revealing her entrance for him. Wesley accepted the invitation without hesitation and slid himself deep inside her extremely wet pussy.

Riker finally released Ogawa's wrists once he felt Beverley had finished slurping up his and Ogawa's juices from her vagina. Ogawa has cum at least one more against Beverley's mouth and felt completely spent. She got very gingerly to her feet and moved away as Beverley looked up at Riker. He took her by the hand and stood her up and helped her out of the bath. He then silently got her to get down and bend over the side of the bath as she suddenly came face to face with Troi. She then noticed the man fucking Deanna and as she registered the sight of her son giving Troi a good fucking, she felt Will's penis inside her and knew she was in for one hell of a ride.

Wesley made eye-contact with his Mom but didn't stop shagging Deanna. He couldn't. He was now desperate for this and couldn't wait to release himself. He felt spurred on by what was happening in front of him and he pulled out of Troi before yanking her panties off completely, exposing her for him. He then plunged back inside her deeply, going harder and faster as he watched Riker fuck his Mom hard and fast too. Soon both women were moaning and grunting as Will and Wesley continued to fuck them harder and harder.

Both women began to orgasm at the same time and they nearly exploded as both Will and Wesley refused to stop as Troi and Beverley came. Wesley was now at the brink and about to ejaculate himself when he notice Riker stopping and yanking his Mom up and take her to the sofa. He decided to do the same with Deanna and he approached the sofa with her he noticed Riker had sat his Mom down next to Ogawa and Guinan and so he did the same with Troi, the four women squeezing together. Geordi La Forge then joined them and him and Riker began masturbating in front of the ladies and Wesley realised that as the guys certainly weren't telepathic they must of planned or done this before so he starting wanking himself off too.

It didn't take long for the men to climax, with Will Riker going first and spraying his seed over the women on the sofa. La Forge wasn't far behind and neither was Wesley who came last but by far had the most liquid coming out. In fact everyone was surprised at how much he came and showered the four women who by the end were dripping across the faces and chests.

The women smiled and began to lick the mixture of cum off each other's faces and tits as then men simply watched and smiled. Wesley had always felt like the other men on the Enterprise, particularly the officers, still thought of him as a child but not today. He may still be a few months from turning 19 and hadn't even left for Starfleet Academy yet but for once he felt like one of the guys and the thought made him so happy.

After the ladies were about done Will Riker quipped, "Would you like anything else to eat ladies?"

They all laughed and Beverley got up and said, "No thank you! I think it's time for me and my son to head home."

"Well I think I can arrange that", Riker said looking them up and down reminding them of their state of undress. He gave both Beverley and Wesley a comm badge and said "Computer, site-to-site transport. Comm-badge 101 and 102 authorisation Riker-omega-3".

Almost immediately Beverley and Wesley dematerialised in front of them all. Riker then looked over to Geordi La Forge.

"So Geordi are you going to help me give Deanna a good fucking? Ever since the last party she's wanted you back inside her."

"I think that can be arranged!" La Forge replied as the both took one of Troi's hands and helped her up and took her over to one of the arm chairs.

"I guess that just leaves you and me", Ogawa said as she turned to Guinan sitting next to her.

"I think that will just fine", Guinan responded as she leaned over and the women began to kiss and explore each other into the small hours.

-

Wesley and Beverley rematerialised in the middle of her quarters after what had been the oddest night of their lives. They both looked at one another in their states of undress, Wesley completely nude and his mother wearing only the stockings and suspender belt set, still clinging to her body from being dunked in the hot tub.

"I love you Wesley."

"I love you Mom."

They kissed each other briefly before they took each other's hands and went into the bedroom. They made love with each other, softly, erotically and in love. They then slept together, knowing that they would have to take each day at a time. Knowing that in a couple of months he would be heading to Starfleet Academy on Earth, while she would stay in amongst the stars.

JTK84
JTK84
76 Followers