Adventure at the Winter Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, are you joining us in the hot tub, or are you just going to stay out here?"

"Of course, I want to join you in the hot tub," I replied. At this point, I wasn't really thinking. For one, I didn't even know about the hot tub, so I didn't bring any bathing suits, and I think we already know the second reason without me having to explicitly say it.

With that, she took my hand and led me towards the room with the hot tub. The tub was already full of hot water with the jets running and Sarah inside of it, admiring the view from the windows.

"Mind if we join you?" Emily asked to get Sarah's attention.

"Sure, come on it," Sarah replied without even turning back to see us.

Before I knew it, Emily was already in the hot tub, sitting opposite of Sarah, and I was still at the door. "Are you gonna come in, or just watch?" she teased.

"I, umm," I was lost for words.

"Maybe you do like to watch, you dirty boy," she continued as she gently squeezed her breasts.

"Em, stop making it weird," Sarah darted back at her. She then turned around and asked me to join them, "Don't be shy, Jack, come on in." She was still in the water so I couldn't really see what she was wearing.

I didn't need any more encouragement, I was ready to dive in, but at that moment I recalled that I didn't having a swimsuit. "I would," I tried to explain, "But I didn't pack my swimming trunks, Jess didn't tell me that you guys had a hot tub here."

"That's okay, you can just wear your boxers in here. It's not like we're out in public," Emily was not going to take ‘No' for an answer, and I really did not want to disappoint her. So I started to strip down right on the spot, with both of them watching me. It was terrifying, yet exciting at the same time. "Wohoo! Dinner and a show, you do know how to please a couple of girls," Emily teased. Sarah just sat there, quietly watching.

I felt myself turn wholly red but I pretended that I wasn't embarrassed. I first removed my shirt, followed by my socks and pants. Finally, I was down to my boxer briefs with my penis protruding to its full extent.

"Wow," Emily let out in a similar way as I had.

"Thank you. That was the reaction I was hoping for," I teased back. I thought it would be inappropriate for me reach down in front of them in order to adjust myself, and turning around to do that would be too obvious. To make things even more risky, my boxer briefs were white and I didn't think of what would happen when they get wet. So, with a hard swallow, I moved towards the ladies waiting for me in the tub. I didn't realize just how far I was sticking out and how it swung with each step. After a few steps, which in my mind took a very long time to complete, I was finally at the hot tub. Sarah and Emily were sitting close to each other, so I thought it would be best for me to sit on the opposite side.

"What are you doing?" Sarah asked just as I was climbing in. "Come sit by us, " she pointed to the space between her and Emily, "and enjoy the view. From there, you are just staring at the wall."

I think it's fair to say that by this point I had forgotten that I was married. All I knew was that I was standing in my underwear, with a raging hard on, in front of two incredibly sexy and beautiful girls. So I climbed into the water and moved to the spot between them. I hadn't realized that my underwear was wet, clinging to my phallus, and had turned see through. Although I did notice the girls exchange a look as I sat down. Without thinking about it, I put my arms around their shoulders and pulled them in closer.

The view was magnificent under the moonlight. I've lived in big cities my whole life, so I had never seen nature like this. "This is beautiful," I sighed.

"It really is," Sarah responded.

I don't know how long we just sat there without saying the word. I was enjoying the ecstasy of being in a hot tub with these girls. A number of times my eyes went from the windows towards the girls. I confess, I was trying to get a peek at them, but the bubbling water hid everything below our shoulders.

"Let's play a game," Emily finally broke the silence. "How about truth or dare?"

Sarah gave her a sharp look.

"I swear, I won't bring up that party again," Emily responded.

"Okay, baby sis', since you are so eager to play, why don't we start with you. Truth or dare?"

"Sure, it's only fair," Emily agreed. "I choose truth."

"Are you a virgin?" Sarah wasn't holding back. She saw an opportunity to make her sister squirm and jumped right at it.

"It's just more of their sibling rivalry," I thought to myself, "I can just sit back and enjoy this."

"Ooh, I see the claws are out dear sis," countered. "Well, I've fooled around, but technically I'm still a virgin."

"Well, what kind of stuff have you done?" Sarah probed further.

"Uh-uh, it's not more turn anymore. You only get one question. Now it's someone else's turn."

"Please don't pick me, please don't pick me," I thought repeatedly, again, to myself.

"Jack! Your turn."

"Damn my luck," I whispered under my breath. "Truth, I guess," I responded after hesitating for a bit.

"How about you? Are you a virgin?" was the question for me.

I thought that was too simple, but the answer made me realize my guilt. "I've been married for over two years, so it's fair to say that I'm not a virgin." I tried to play down the fact that I was married to their sister. "Sarah?" I tried to divert the attention from me and move the game forward.

"Truth," she responded, "I'll continue the trend."

"Okay, I'll continue the trend too," I replied. "Same question."

"Nope," she replied sharply. "No more comments. Em, your turn again."

"Oh, we'll surely follow up on that on your next turn, won't we Jack?"

I lightly nodded in response.

"I'll continue with truth, but it's Jack's turn to ask me," she continued.

I gave Emily a mischievous smile and winked at Sarah. "What kind of stuff have you done?"

"Com' on, can't we just dial it back a bit?" she pleaded.

"Nope," I had her on the ropes now, "it was your idea. We're just following through with your idea."

"Jack, I think that may be too general," Sarah interrupted.

"Right, what did you have in mind?" I agreed.

"What are two most wildest things you've done?" she asked.

Emily looked at me as an appeal for me to veto the question, but it was to no avail. "Ooh, good addition Sarah. Answer the question Emily."

"Fine, you asked for it," she came back. "Skinny dipping at a beach."

"That's not so bad," I encouraged her.

"And," she took a short pause, "Experimenting with Melissa, my roommate from junior year."

Sarah and I almost choked at that response. Neither of us were expecting that.

"Nothing really serious, just some kissing and upstairs touching," she defended. "And of course none of this leaves this room."

"Of course," we both agreed.

"Way to go baby sis," Sarah encouraged her and reached out for a high five, which Emily responded to enthusiastically. "How was it?"

"Kinda fun."

"Would you do it again?"

"I don't know. It's not like I'm a lesbian or even bi. But maybe if the right opportunity arises."

During their conversation I just sat back without making a peep. I don't think I had ever been this turned on. My phallus was now extended even beyond its limit; it felt like even the smallest touch would set it off. "Damn that's hot," I tried holding back, but I wasn't strong enough. Luckily that girls thought that it was a funny comment and laughed out loud. I joined them in their laughter.

When we calmed down, Sarah continued, "Em, it's like the two of us are turning on here and Jacky boy here has been getting off scot free."

"You are absolutely right, dear sis," Emily agreed. "And since Sarah asked the previous question, I think it's my turn to ask the next question."

"Oh crap!" were the words that went through my mind, but of course I did not say that out loud. In an attempt to throw her off, I chose dare. I thought that this way she wouldn't be able to ask something extremely personal, but instead ask me to do something silly or something embarrassing at most. Since we were just playing around I'd be able to handle it.

"Good," she challenged me. "I dare you to kiss Sarah."

"What!" both of us exclaimed simultaneously.

"Com' on, we already agreed that the two of you really wanted to kiss back at the party, and so…"

"When did we agree on that?" I interrupted.

"And so," she continued ignoring me, "I thought it would be do you both some good. I've seen the both of you stealing glances from each other, so if the two of you kiss, you would finally know what you missed out on. And Jess is not even here, so there's nothing to worry about."

Sarah and I looked at each other. To be completely honest, I really had been curious about that almost kiss with Sarah. I had always thought that she was gorgeous and had wanted to hold her and kiss her. This was my one and only chance to finally quench that curiosity. I mustered all the courage I could and went for it, "I'm game if you are."

I saw her flush red and avert her eyes in shyness. "And none of this leaves this room?" she double-checked with Emily.

"Of course," Emily replied.

Sarah and I leaned in and gave each other a small peck on the lips.

"Oh com' on, what was terrible," Emily protested. "Put some feelings into it."

The two us moved closer to each other, as instructed, and I put my hands on her shoulders. Our lips met tenderly, which exploded a wave of excitement throughout my whole body. We started off with a bit of give and take. I would move in deeper and she would receive me, and when I would back off, she would move in deeper and I would receive her. We played back and forth like that for a while. I wanted to give in completely but I was still holding back. I heard her moan lightly and felt her hands move onto my back and pull me in even closer. I took that as my cue to move further. I moved my arms down to hear waist and gently squeezed her sides, which made her moan once again. Our lips parted further, and she accepted my tongue into her mouth. She played around with it her own tongue and gently nipping at it. I don't know how long we were at it and I didn't want the moment to end, although I knew that it couldn't last forever.

"Hello," Emily reminded us that she was still there.

As Sarah and I slowly ended our kiss, I moved my right hand up to her face and stroked her smooth cheek with the back of my index and middle finger. It was something I wanted to do from the very first time I saw her. "Wow, that was pleasant," I said as we parted.

"Totally worth it," she replied as she wiped the side of her lips.

"So was it everything you thought it would be?" Emily posed the question to the both of us.

"Even better," Sarah claimed sexily even before I could think of a response.

My eyes darted back and forth from Sarah to Emily and then back to Sarah. Emily had a mischievous smile and Sarah was looking back at me lustfully. Sarah and I sunk a bit deeper into the water to calm ourselves down. At least that was the reason I went down, I just assumed Sarah that was the reason for her too.

After several of minutes of silence, during which I'm sure we were all thinking about what was going on and how to proceed from there, I thought it would be best to call it a night and head to bed before it went any further. I suggested that to the girls and was about to head out when Emily pouted, "What about me?"

I was baffled for a moment, "What about you?" I asked.

"Don't I get a kiss?"

Confused, I looked over to Sarah whose smile was as mischievous as Emily's, and Emily was still giving me the look that could get me to do anything for her. "But," I tried to protest only to find that I had no words.

"Don't you like me too?" she continued, making me even more helpless.

"Okay, one kiss," I agreed, "but then we call it a night."

Unlike Sarah, Emily had no intention of starting it slow. She stood up, giving me an even closer look at her. The bikini was clinging to her body and was almost see through. My penis jerked automatically at the sigh of her body, I knew it wanted her. I wanted her. To prevent my member from jerking again, I tucked it between my legs. It was painful, but I knew I had to endure it. Emily then sat on my lap with her body facing towards Sarah and wrapped her hands around my shoulders. Without a warning she came at me passionately. There wasn't much of a gentle give and take with Emily; she was rather intense and forceful. I could feel her tongue darting in and out of my mouth, her clutching of my tongue as it entered hers, the tightening of her grip, and her loud moans raising my own passion even giving me goose bumps. With a mind of its own, my left hand moved up to her breasts while my right arm went around her back and held her waist. She bit my lip and moaned in ecstasy as I squeezed gently. I even felt her shudder in my embrace.

Eventually she pulled back reluctantly, leaving me fulfilled yet wanting even more. "Wow, that was amazing," she remarked.

"Yes it was," I agreed. "But now I must call it a night." Part of me wanted to stay and explore this night further, but another part (unfortunately the logical part) wanted to stop before things got too out of hand. I tried getting up but my knees gave out from under me, and I almost slipped.

"I didn't realize I had that much of an effect on you," Emily teased.

After stabilising my balance, I got up again only to have my fully erect cock poking out right at them from underneath my, now see through, underwear. Emily's jaw dropped in the surprise, while Sarah blushed and tried not to stare directly as it. Without saying a word I got out of the hot tub, grabbed a towel with the rest of my clothes, and walked back to my room. Before going to bed, I took a cold shower so that I could actually get some sleep.

I was woken up by a deep kiss in the middle of the night. Since I'm usually a very heavy sleeper, I was still in the place where you're half asleep and half awake. It wasn't normally like my wife to get up in the middle of the night to fool around, but I thought that perhaps being on vacation had put her in the mood. Jess and I had only been married for a couple years, so it's not like the honeymoon phase was completely over. At first I replied with a light kiss and hoped to go back to sleep, but she was persistent and did not let me go. I could feel her tongue sliding into my mouth to playing with my own and her hands holding mine above my head so that I could not push her away.

At this point I was becoming more and more awake and being able to think more clearly. "I love you Jess," I managed to whisper during our kiss and she replied by letting out a light moan. I don't know how long we were in that position, in the midst of the passion of the kiss and I could not move other than kissing her back. Eventually I thought that she might want me to force the next move, so I thought to slowly lift her up and flip her onto the bed. I opened my eyes but was met by complete darkness, not even the moonlight peeking in through the windows. It took me a second to realize that I was blindfolded. Regardless, I though I would still be able to lift her without being able to see. However, I wasn't able to move my arms or my legs. It turned out she had tied me to the bed. "Wow," I thought, "She must be in an adventurous mood."

She pulled her lips back from mine, "Don't struggle Jack, the fun is just about to start," and then continued on with the kiss. With that, she moved her hands under the blanket and into my underwear.

I don't know why, but it didn't sound like my Jess. This voice different, but it still sounded familiar. Thrown off by the voice, I thought to pull back from the kiss to assess the situation. At the next instant it felt like the time froze and my heart stopped when I realized that there was no way this was Jess, but before I could do anything, my enlarged member was already swallowed by another set of lips sending a chill up my spine and forcing me to inhale deeply.

I closed my eyes and pulled back from the kiss to compose myself. I took a deep breath and got up by exerting force, yet still being careful so that I wouldn't hurt anyone. With a bit of effort, I finally sat up and opened my eyes. To my surprise, I was in the room all by myself. "Damn," I said to myself, "It was a hell of a dream." Once again I had to calm myself down so that I could go back to sleep.

The next morning I was the first one to get up in the cabin, although I barely got any sleep after that very real dream. The rest of the night I had similar dreams with different variations. In one dream I was with Sarah, in another dream I was with Emily, and in other it was both of them. Luckily none of these were as strong as the first one. After my morning routine I went into the pantry in order to try to find something for breakfast, unfortunately it was an endeavour in vain. Of course there were things in the pantry, but nothing that was appropriate for breakfast. I'm really not pretentious, I just like things a certain way, especially food. By the time I stepped out the girls were already awake and dressed.

"Coming for breakfast?" Sarah asked cheerfully.

"How long was I in there," I asked confused, and continued, "Sure. I couldn't find anything in the pantry."

"Yea, we need to go shopping and get a few things today," she agreed.

"Morning Emily," I invited her into the conversation so she wouldn't feel left out, "How'd you sleep?" Once again my mind was divided between itself, part of me wanted to bring up what happened the night before with the hopes of making it happen again, while the other half (the logical half) wanted to pretend like nothing happened.

"Pretty good," she replied, "It's a bit chilly but that's what we have the blankets for."

"What time did you guys get to bed?" I asked.

"Pretty soon after you left," she returned, "Just had to figure out how to turn off the hot tub."

"Oh, I didn't think it would be that difficult. You guys had it on easy."

"Yes, turning it on was simple," Sarah joined in again, "But turning it off was a different story."

We shared a laugh and set out for the day's adventure in the biting cold. The night before was a bit chilly, but the weather that morning completely threw us off. Regardless, we knew that we couldn't just stay in. First, it was off to grab some breakfast. The closest place was a hike down the mountain, nothing too difficult but not as much fun on an empty stomach. We walked down the easier trail with Emily holding on to my hand and making small talk through the whole way. I was actually happy that no one brought up the events of previous night. Even though part of me eagerly wanted to discuss them, I thought it would be best to wait for privacy.

We went to a charming little diner where we had breakfast. I wouldn't say that it was an amazing place, but it had good pancakes. As you can predict, being a gentleman, breakfast was on me. We then went to a store to some supplies. I thought that we only needed a few things for the two weeks we were there, and boy was I wrong. After getting the absolutely necessary items like milk, eggs, bread, fresh fruits and vegetables, et cetera, the girls started filling the cart with more optional things. I had no object with them getting random things, but I was thinking about how we would get all that stuff back up to the cabin. The answer to that question was, with great difficulty. We had over twenty bags between the three of us, it hadn't occurred to anyone to bring a backpack so that the hike pack wouldn't be so difficult. I, of course, was to carry the heavy ones, while the girls carried the others. That is not to say that the rest of bags weren't heavy, and not to forget the extremely cold weather.