Adventure at the Winter Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly but surely we got back up to the cabin. We ended up taking the easier route back, for obvious reasons, but even then we had to take small breaks. My fingers really hurt because of the bags digging into them. On top that, near the end of the trail I slipped on a patch of ice and face planted onto the ground. Luckily I wasn't carrying any of the breakable items and so everything in my hand was relatively safe. Some packages got dented, but nothing was ruined.

We arrived back at cabin a bit past noon, and Sarah put on a pot of coffee while Emily started putting the stuff away. I offered to help but was told that I had already done enough. I wasn't going to argue with that. I sunk into the couch with a cup of coffee and let the girls take care of the groceries and cleaning up.

"So, what did you think of last night?" Emily finally brought up the topic.

At first I thought that I was just overhearing a conversation just between the two of them. I tried to look over without being seen but they were staring right back at me. Emily had her signature mischievous smile, and Sarah seemed curious as well. It was obvious that the question was directed at me and both of them were expecting an answer. "It was fun," I finally responded.

"Just fun?" Emily teased.

I looked over at Sarah to help me get out of this line of questioning, but she had a hint of disappointment in her eyes. I was on my own. "It was different," I continued, "Not something I've done before and certainly wasn't expecting to do on this trip."

"You've never kissed two girls in one night?" Sarah, who was now leaning over on the counter, interrupted me.

I was thrown off because it was the type of question I expected from Emily, not Sarah. I tried to compose myself as much as I could and responded, "No, I've never done anything like that."

"So, would you say that was the best experience you've ever had?" Emily continued teasing.

I don't know how, my mindset changed in a split second and I went a bit aggressive, "I don't know, I might have to try it out more before I can form an opinion."

The three of us broke out into laughter, whether it was out of nervousness, or awkwardness, or the sheer silliness of the whole situation, I didn't know. But luckily that was the end of that conversation and we were ready to head out and explore the area.

Since it was already past noon and we only had about four hours of daylight left, we decided it would be best to just do one of the relatively shorter hikes. It was fairly simple with most of the path already cleared out. Fairly early in the hike we ran into their parents who told us that they would be having dinner at a restaurant without us, and so we shouldn't wait for them. They warned us about the weather and said that we shouldn't stay out too long. We agreed to meet for breakfast the next morning, and parted our ways.

By the time we got back the sun was just about ready to set. The hike itself was uneventful, yet fun. We all knew not to bring up that topic while out in the open, you never know who might be listening. Sarah was a most talkative between the three and she talked about her future travelling plans and stories from her previous trips.

Back at the cabin I got a quick start at dinner. Once again the girls were more than happy to let me cook and agreed that they would take care of the dishes. I ended up preparing one of my specialties, chicken breast with my secret mix of spices and sauces served over a slice of pineapple. It is quite an unorthodox dish, at least from what I've been told, but it works. The specie and sauce mix needs to be prepared really carefully, otherwise people tend to mistake it for sweet and sour chicken.

I don't mean to brag, but I thought that dinner turned out to be meritorious. This was confirmed by the praises sung by Sarah and Emily, and it ended up with me being assigned as the chef for the rest of the trip. I had no objections there; I enjoy cooking very much and this way I repeat some of my special dishes as well as do some of my cooking experiments.

After dinner I called Jess while her sisters cleaned up. Jess sounded a bit sad being all alone by herself while the rest of the was on vacation. She was hoping to finish her assignment and come up as soon as possible. I told her about the events of the day, making sure to skip some of the parts. By the time we finished talking I could hear the jets of the hot tub going. My heart skipped a beat as I thought about the possibilities of the events to come.

I stepped out of the bedroom too see what the plans were for the night. "Hello," I called out when I realized that the room empty.

"Be right there," Emily yelled out her room, "I'm just getting changed."

"Me too," Sarah added.

Instead of just waiting around I took the opportunity to get drinks for all of us. I was still torn between myself, where half of me wanted to explore the situation further while the other half wanted to stop it. So I thought that maybe having a few drinks would help us all relax a bit.

I poured a glass for each of us and brought the bottle along for refills. Back in the hot tub room (I don't know if there's a better word for it) the girls had already made themselves comfortable. I offered each of them a glass and placed the tray on the table.

"Come on in," Sarah urged me as she pointed to the spot between the two of them.

I thought it would best for me to go back to my bedroom to strip down to my underwear and then come back and enter the hot tub, but then again, I had just stripped in front them the previous night so it wouldn't be a big deal if I did it again. However, this time I turned around to not make things too obvious.

"Ooh, giving us a different view I see," Emily teased raising her glass.

"You can see it as you like," I countered, "I'm just trying to get ready to."

"Oh we do see, we see everything," Sarah chimed in with a sly smile and her drink raised to her lips. She took a sip and brought the glass back down.

I pulled my pants off and concentrated for a second to stop myself from getting hard. "Maybe I should have gotten some swim trunks while we were at the store this morning," I thought out loud.

"Not necessary," they replied in unison and started giggling.

I smiled back and walked over to the hot tub. Handing my drink to Emily, I climbed in and sat between them. Once again, Sarah was on my left and Emily on my right. "Emily, may I have my drink please," I asked Emily as I put my left arm around Sarah's shoulder and extended the other towards Emily. Instead of handing me the glass, she got up and sat in my lap like she had done the night before. "Is the make out session starting already?" I asked boldly.

She brought her left arm around the back of my neck with the champagne glass in her hand, and placed it on my lips, offering me a small sip. The savoured the sip along with the feeling of her smooth skin against mine, every inch of it. "What's the rush Jack?" she asked, "We've got all night."

"No rush," I responded, "Just basing it off of what happened last night."

"That was last night," Sarah joined in once again as she placed her index finger underneath my chin. Pulling me closer, she continued, "And this is tonight." Her soft supple lips met mine and we shared a tender kiss. I could feel Emily watching us enjoying the kiss as much Sarah and I did.

It seemed as though there was an agenda for the night that I was unaware of. The situation seemed too perfect for it to happening without some kind of planning. "Wow," I let out under my breath as Sarah reached back for her glass and take another sip. "So what are we up to tonight?" I asked.

"Oh a little bit of this, little bit of that, maybe some games. We have all night." Emily responded making herself more comfortable on my lap.

"So, which one of us this the better kisser?" Sarah asked; a question I would have expected from Emily, not her.

"Umm, I don't think I could answer that question," I responded a bit confused, meanwhile thinking to myself, "I don't want to screw this up with by giving the wrong answer."

"Why not?" she pouted.

I knew I had to keep things balanced here; even a single wrong answer could upset either one of them and ruin the evening. "Because you are both amazing in your own unique ways," I countered after a bit of meticulous thinking.

"How so?" Emily continued the line of questioning, forcing me to elaborate.

"Well, Emily," I stammered trying to find the right words, "When I kissed Sarah, it started off slow and built up from there." I looked across at Sarah, our eyes met and locked and I continued, "The kiss was very sensual. It was like we started off as new lovers who didn't know each other well at first, but then as the kiss went on we got to know each other more and more. I could feel that she loved me more and trusted me more and knew that my feelings reciprocated hers." Sarah was blushing and trying to hide her eyes in shyness, but mine were still fastened at her not wanted to miss even a second of her beauty. "I knew all that," I continued, "By the way she held on to me, and how she reacted when I held her closer." There was a momentary silence when I stopped speaking. Sarah and I were still focused at each other, and I'm sure Emily could appreciate the connection we had at that moment.

"That was beautiful," Sarah let out with a smile.

"And what about me?" Emily inquired gently, not wanting to ruin the moment.

I looked over at Emily as she sat in my lab. "There wasn't much of a build up there when the two of us kissed, instead there was raw passion. Your kissed made me feel like you were an oasis and I had been lost in a desert for centuries. Like you were someone I had longed for my whole life and finally I had you. I felt that with your kiss, each and every last of my desires had been fulfilled. I also felt that we needed to have each other right then and there." I could see the smile on her lips stretching from ear to ear. I meant to take a short pause before continuing on, but for the second I had stopped, Emily's lips were on me once again. And again her kiss held the passion that only she was capable of. She brought both of her hands around the back of head, letting go of both glasses in the process. I heard one glass slip into the water while the other shattered on the ground, yet it did not faze either of us. Holding on to my head she pulled me in closer, as I held on to her hips and her knees. Our tongues intertwining with each other and her biting down on it several times. I don't know how long the kiss lasted but we were both out of breath. "I don't think I need to elaborate any further," I jested, and the girls laughed.

Emily pulled out the glass from the water and got up to put in on the edge of hot tub. She then came back to take her place back on my lap. However this time, she knelt down in front me of, and starting me right in the eyes she placed her hands on my knees and pried them apart. Of course, I happily gave in to her non-verbal demand. Once I was in the open position, she got back up, turned around, giving me a full view of her magnificent cheeks, and slowly sat down right between my parted legs. Tilting her head back and to the side, "I think we'll both be much more comfortable in this position, don't you?" she whispered into my ears.

I took a deep breath as her soft smooth skin made contact with my own and my mind went blank. I felt my spine shoot straight up and lock in position preventing me from making any movements. There were no more thoughts just sparks flying at every inch where we made contact. Eventually, I don't know how long after, I exhaled. There were no words spoken as I stared blankly into the distance, yet a little splash of water brought her back. With Emily's luscious hair in my face, I looked at Sarah whole was smiling back at us, her eyes hinting that she too took pleasure in the scene.

I tried to look back at Emily but only got a face full of her cheek, which I kissed. Taking another deep breath I dared to look at her, at all of her. I started off with her neck and shoulder, and without being able to help myself I started to place little kisses from her neck down to the curve of her left shoulder. By now, my hand was gently caressing her thigh. My eyes then ventured down further and I saw her breasts in a way I had never seen before. They looked bigger, softer, and even more inviting. From this angle I was able to see a hint of pink of her nipples and how they poked out from her of delicate top. The constant jets of the water prevent my eyes from glimpsing anything further.

"Is that what I think it is?" Emily asked as she wiggled into me even deeper. She was referring to my fully erect cock, which was now lodged between her ass, separated only by a thin layer of fabric.

"Mhmm," I nodded lightly.

Even thought the jets blocked my view, I could still see with my hands. As my left hand continued to caress her right thigh it started to move further up, and as she had demanded of me earlier, I gently requested for her to part her legs. To my surprise, she obliged and allowed me to greet what I coveted most. I gently placed a finger between her legs, this time forcing her to take a deep breath. She had teased me for far too long, and now it was my turn. I gently pressed the finger and started rubbing in a circular motion.

As I continued to rub, my kisses on her neck turned more and more passionate. Simultaneously, my right arm gained a mind of its own and went for her breasts. As I gently massaged her breasts with my right hand, teased her sex with my left, and kissed her neck with my lips, I could hear her moans get louder and louder. As an automatic response, my movements became more and more intense. As the passion continued to grow, Emily arched her back in pleasure and begged, "Take me Jack. Take me now."

For me this was the point of no return. I wanted Emily and I knew she wanted me too. At this point I wasn't exactly sure what Sarah wanted, if she didn't agree she would have objected by now. I believed that the fact the she was still there meant she wanted it too.

I reached under her clothes and continued to tease her, only now I was unrestricted. Her breaths got heavier and faster as I continued to feel her, the intensity was building up in her body. She then started moving hips back and forth, and I kept rhythm with her; I think she was trying to ride up and down my cock. After a few rounds of going back and forth, she suddenly thrust her hips forward causing my finger to enter her. She let out a little gasp in response, "Don't stop," and continued to ride back and forth. I moved my fingers back and forth, feeling her soft and warm insides.

Eventually as Emily calmed down, I regained control of my cognition. "What about Sarah?" I asked as I looked over at her and pulled my finger out of Emily's pussy.

Sarah was still beside us, with a look lust in her eyes. She had been watching us the whole time, enjoying our passion as much as we did. "I guess it's my turn now baby sister," she smiled back as she stood out of the water and revealed a bikini almost as small as Emily's. I hadn't seen her this way before. Both times she was already in the hot tub by the time I got there. To my surprise, Sarah was also well endowed. Her wet bikini clung to her milky white skin revealing all of its glory. She offered a hand to Emily, which she took and also stood in front of me. Holding each other's hand, the sisters each offered me a hand, which I took with both of mine and came up as well. "Why don't we take this to the bedroom?" Sarah continued.

"That sounds like a wonderful idea," Emily grinned.

I merely nodded and proceeded to step out of the hot tub. First I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around myself. I offered my hand to the girls as they stepped out, Sarah first and then Emily. I offered the girls their bathrobes so that we could go to the bedroom without freezing ourselves. As Sarah finished putting on her robe, I swept her up in my arms and carried her out. As we were able to step out of the room, Sarah called out, "Coming Em?"

To which she responded, "You guy go on ahead, I'll be right there."

I carried Sarah all the way to my bedroom, and laid her on the bed. Bringing my lips to hers, we continued to kiss once again. My hands moved down and undid her robe, exposing her to me once again. Slowly I broke off the kiss and took a survey of body. Her breasts seemed as pillowed, begging me to place my head between them. I continued all the way down to her toes and then all the way back up to her eyes. She continued to smile back at me and nodded.

At her request I started to kiss down her neck, lower to the valley between her breasts, lower down to her bellybutton, and finally down to small patch of cloth that covered her pussy. Next, my hands reached her hips and undid the strings that held her thong in place. With a single pull of a string the knot came undone, and with a single swoop of a hand the thong was no more. I now beheld the sigh of Sarah's pussy, which was hairless and smooth. I tilted my head up to look back at Sarah, she was clutching the bed sheets, biting her lower lip, and giving me a look that begged, "Please Jack, please kiss me there once more." A request I happily fulfilled. As always, I started off slow and gentle, eventually moving deeper and faster. I delicately spread her pussy lips apart to allow me to kiss her more sensitive area.

As I was about to reach for her clit, a pair of hands covered my eyes, "Guess who?"

Emily played. Before I could even answer, she removed her hands and hugged me from behind. She then pulled be back up and turned me around, at first I tried to hesitate because I did not want to leave Sarah, but her persistence convinced me otherwise. As I turned around to face Emily, she stocked me once again. She stood in front of me; naked as the day she was born. "So what do you think?" she asked with her hands on her hips.

"Perfection," I responded, "But I think it is Sarah's turn for now. I don't think I should ignore her." Without waiting for a response, I turned back around to face Sarah.

"I think we're beyond turns now, Jack," Emily countered as she pulled the towel from around waist and tucked her fingers in the waistband of my boxers.

I continued to look at Sarah and brought my feet closer together so that Emily could do what we all wanted. I took a deep breath and Emily pulled down my underwear, releasing me from my cotton prison. My cock jutted forward towards Sarah, begging for her to greet it. "It's your turn now Sarah," Emily teased her, "Took off that top."

Sarah sat up on the bed and tossed her robe to the side. "I thought you said we were beyond turns now," she teased back. Before Emily could reply, Sarah knelt down in front of me, grabbed the back of my cock, and took in her mouth. As her lips touched the tip, it sent another shock up my spine causing me to be fully erect. As looked down, I couldn't believe at the sight. Yet, I could feel her tongue rolling around the tip of my dick and how her lips ran up and down its length. It took all my will to not to cum right there and then.

"No fair," Emily pouted, as she pulled my from my hips and eventually pulling me out of Sarah's oral vessel. I was a little disappointed, but as I saw my dick covered in Sarah's saliva, Sarah keeling in front of me, naked, and Emily, also naked, pulling me from behind, I knew it wasn't over.

At the request of the girls, I got back in bed. "Let us take care of you Jack," Sarah continued, as she crawled over to my left right.

"All you have to do is enjoy," Emily added from between my legs, and proceeded to take my balls into her mouth and play. Sarah followed suit and once again took my throbbing cock back into her mouth. Now it was I who clutching the bed sheets and biting my lower lips.