Adventure at the Winter Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was near the edge and could not hold it any more. "Stop," I begged to warn, "Stop, please, I'm about to cum." It had only been a few second.

In response, Sarah released my from her mouth, as did Emily. Now, the sisters stared at my cock for a few seconds. This time, Emily grabbed the base and started to stroke me while Sarah watched in amazement. She started off slow going all the way up to the tip, and all the way back down. After a couple stroke, she picked up momentum and started to go faster, and faster.

I held on as long as I could. And just when I couldn't hold on anymore, I let out a gasp, followed by glob of hot cum that shut up and hit Emily in the cheek as well as going into her hair. However, she continued to pump my cock, and soon after another stream of shot up and this time it spray her lips, with some going in her mouth. Yet, she still continued to pump with the intent of draining my completely. The third did not shot up, instead is flowed out of the tip and ran down my own stomach.

By now I was completely drained, and Emily had released me. I continued to breath heavily and watched as Emily played with my cum on her lips and Sarah played with what had pooled on my stomach.

"What a night," I managed to get out between my breaths.

Looking back up at me, as she continued to play with load, she replied, "It's only just started Jack."