All Comments on 'Adventures of a Pakistani Wife Ch. 03'

by Jogi Bahadur

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
HOR-D

PURE CRAP, MAKES YOUR DICK GO LIMP.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
prety nice..

when i was flying to america with my mom Lisa we had a black gentelman sitting with us and mom insist it to sit next to him i faked i was sleping and i saw his hand under her skirt probably fingering her pussy she had her hand on his croch too , they left then got back after some time as my mother looked exhausted he was smiling as they sat since she did not speak english,he was speaking with me and confesed me that he fucked her in the restroom doggie-style slaming in to her big white ass and she tok all his foot long black cock inside her pussy she even sucked his cock..

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
4.55* = 91% = A DESI MOM & DESI WIFE STORIES ARE THE BEST, THEY ARE LIKE A SUB-GENRE

I was a very observant young man & peeping son.

My dad worked in the Middle East. He was stationed in the Emirates but traveled a lot on business. Mom & i were staying with him but we usually spent summers in Lahore &/or Goa. Once mom & i spent a month in Turkey.

My mom was five (ft.) eight & a half tall, hour glass figure, with a very firm body. That made her ass a suff of dreams (rather, daydreams!) Her face was Bollywood-standard pretty.

Wherever mom & i went, men were atteacted to her like flies to honey. No matter how strict a society is, men know how to show their appreciation of the fact a pretty woman is talking to them. The rest is up to her.

Some men were hitting on her in Goa. Many Turkish men were polite but not at all timid: some of them asked her out not realizing i could hear them.

In both places i saw her, thru my camera zoom, making out with a man. A man's hand gently caressing her million-dollar thighs turned me on so much i thought i would faint (that was in Goa). In Turkey i saw even more: she was on a boat, topless, making out with a man younger than her, but no intercourse.

My mom most likely slept with my dad's big boss while we were in the Emirates, who regularly visited our office. He too was younger than my dad.

I never loved & respected my mom any less because of what i saw or inferred about her. I could not despise her no matter what. In part because i loved her as a son, but also because, apart from my voyeur side, i had incestuous feelings toward her.

As a wife my mother was a Loving Wife.

Her presence was always making me happy.

Her actions showed me women with a uber strong libido deserve to have a bit more than one man & that no body need suffer because of that.

My wife is French Canadian, 5'9, hour-glass figure, very firm body, one-million-dollar ass & thigh, olive skin... we met at a nudist beach... Men are attracted to her like flies to honey. I am often away on business.

It seems Sigmund Freud was not as wrong as they say.

I am a happy man.

:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I had the hots for my mom big time and then some. This story gets ☆☆☆☆

I never had sex with my mom.

However i was a very, very observant son (a boyeur son, if you wish). My family lived in a mid rise building with 4 flats, one per floor. We lived on the top level.

When my mom was 44 she had a fling or an affair with a recently divorced guy from a floor just below us, who was 10 years her junior. (The first 2 levels were rented to a foreign company so the 2 of them enjoyed total privacy!)

My dad's job was well paid but he was a lot away on business. My brother was away at University. I attended a University in our city.

Once he came to our place. Mom thought i was sleeping. I actually could see the kitchen, where they were. There was no sex but he was passionately touching her everywhere. Her blouse was half unbuttoned. She was not passive at all.

I heard her telling him to leave. "I'll see you later." She left the appartment 15 min. later. She did not stay long, may be 1 hour.

What i saw & heard was my favourite jack-off fantasy for at least to years.

I loved my dad but never told him (or anybody!) what i witnessed. I never stopped loving my mom in spite of her cheating on my dad. My infatuation with her body had reached next level. However i remained a good son.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟- [5- (4.6/5 = 92%)]

:-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous