Adventures of Nancy: Incensed Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The police never actually entered the house. Barry figured they might need a search warrant or something to do that. Barry was still not spared the lecture that the officer gave him at the front door. He repeated the phrase, "Yes Sir," numerous times and finally the police seemed satisfied and left. Barry made sure the house was secure and locked all the doors. Taking a quick glance out the back he could see a few people but the crowd had generally dispersed. He went downstairs to have some words with his roommate.

After Corinna was dressed in Barry's shirt, the two girls sat down on the bed. Corinna was more composed. Nancy had made her feel more at ease.

"You're a cheerleader aren't you? I saw... I mean, I noticed you at the game last Friday, and thought you were cute. I'm not much of a basketball fan and, well, I watched you most of the game." Corinna stammered, suddenly embarrassed. Where did that come from, she wondered silently, hands fidgeting on the mattress edge. Both girls could sense the sexual attraction for each other but weren't sure how to act on it. As she was nervously fondling the mattress Corinna's hands found a "girly" magazine tucked underneath.

"Oh hello, what do we have here? Corinna looked at Nancy who seemed embarrassed. "Don't worry; I'm sure he is thinking of you the whole time he's looking through it." She smiled leafing through the pages; Nancy laughed and scooted up next to Corinna so she could see too. Instead of making fun of the magazine, both girls were impressed by the quality of beautiful women that were tastefully portrayed. They were silent as they leafed through, except for the occasional, "Oh, she's cute," or "Mmm I like that." Corinna flipped the page to a pair of beautiful young lesbian girls. Nancy felt the sexual tension ramp up as Corrina turned the pages revealing the sexy girls in more and more stimulating positions. Both girls restrained from any comments. Corinna felt like the room got 10 degrees hotter.

"Why do guys like this kind of stuff anyway," Corinna complained, feigning her disgust. Nancy replied truthfully, "Why not, they make me hot and I'm not even a guy."

Both girls shared a tension breaking laugh. Corinna built her courage as she continued to leaf through the pages.

Taking a deep breath Corinna asked, "Are you attracted to girls... I mean, have you ever, ya know... saw a girl, and thought, I'd like to be with her?"

Their eyes made contact.

Nancy decided to reply bluntly, "You mean like you did when you saw me at the game the other night?"

Corrina turned red, not knowing what to say. She searched for words, but found none. All she could do was smile uncomfortably.

"Its, ok," Nancy grinned.

Corinna smiled in return.

"Yes, I think it's very natural for a girl to find another girl attractive," Nancy acknowledged.

"Well that's good to hear, I thought maybe I was weird or something." Corinna admitted.

There was anxious silence as the girls searched each others eyes.

"Corinna if I ask you something will you promise to answer truthfully?" Corrina nodded. Nancy was particularly horny now. She decided to push her luck. Nancy put her hand on Corrina's side and looked into her eyes.

"When you were watching me cheer, did you wonder what I would look like naked? Did you get wet thinking about me?"

Silence was broken as Barry noisily undid the padlock to the room. The girls instinctively scooted away from each other. Corinna hastily returned the magazine under the mattress.

"Ok, it safe to go now, the cops are gone," Barry said.

"I think she should stay here tonight, just to be safe," Nancy asserted, scooting next to Corinna once again.

"Well I guess we have room for you on the couch," Barry said, not noticing Nancy's hand working underneath Corinna's shirt.

Nancy's hand moved up Corinna's side and brushed teasingly against her breast.

"Oh I think it would be much safer if she stayed in the room with us," Nancy said with tongue in cheek.

"Oh I don't know," Corinna blushed, clearly turned on by Nancy's caress.

"I want you to show you something that might change your mind," Nancy whispered to Corinna, before slipping off the bed and walking on her knees toward Barry. She reached for Barry's jeans and unsnapped them. Nancy pulled his jeans down to the floor and Barry stepped out of them. Barry pulled his shirt over his head as Nancy fondled his hardening cock through his boxer briefs.

"Mmmm she cooed", looking at Corinna, "want to see it?" she asked smiling. Corinna nodded. She was fascinated by Barry's growing bulge and was very interested in seeing his cock unsheathed. Nancy looked up at Barry with big innocent eyes, "You won't mind showing her would you?" Barry decided he best remain silent. He was pretty sure now that things were going his way and didn't want to ruin it with some stupid comment. Nancy slowly pulled down his underwear until his huge cock sprang from them. Nancy watched as Corinna's eyes grew wide staring disbelievingly at Barry's naked cock.

"So what do you think, nice huh?" she asked as she lightly drew her index finger up the length of his shaft. Corinna turned to Nancy "Um... yea... uh wow... beautiful, perfect," she stuttered, unconsciously licking her lips. "You are a very lucky girl" she added. Nancy noticed Corinna staring at his throbbing cock and his large scrotum.

"I was wondering if you would like to help me suck it." Nancy said; tracing its mushroom shaped head

"Are you sure you want to let me?" Corrina asked with her eyes to the floor. "When I suck cock I tend to get carried away... I mean I lose control and...well... I do but... I mean he's your boyfriend and..."

"I want you to help me," Nancy interrupted. "It's just so much for one girl to handle."

Meanwhile Misty had a brief and unsatisfying sexual encounter with Jim. Despite Misty's exhaustive and talented efforts he was so drunk that he was unable to get hard. Eventually he passed out leaving his naked, horny girlfriend terribly unsatisfied.

Misty decided to hit the bathroom again before she fingered herself to orgasm and went to sleep.

On the way back to Jim's room she noticed the cracked open door to Barry's room and decided to peek in. She saw Nancy and a blonde girl taking turns knobbing Barry's pole.

This needs to be filmed, Misty thought.

Misty entered the room naked carrying her camera. Nancy looked up with her mouth still around Barry's cock.

"Misty, what are you doing with that camera?" Nancy snarled, passing the cock back to Corrina.

"Don't worry about me," Misty said pointing the camera at the girls, "you just keep doing what you are doing."

"No," Nancy protested, "I don't want anyone to see this!"

"Don't worry; I assure you this is a private video." Now, you two need to take off your shirts so I can see those lovely breasts."

"Don't push it Misty," Nancy warned half-heartedly then smiled and pulled off her jersey. She secretly didn't mind being filmed. In fact she was excited by the prospect of Misty directing them to do what Misty's dirty little mind desired.

Meanwhile Corrina was really enjoying sucking Barry's engorged cock. Cock sucking was her specialty and she wasn't lying when she told Nancy that it made her lose control. Corinna was so involved with the cock that she barely noticed when Nancy unbuttoned and removed Barry's dress shirt from her. Then Nancy unhooked Corrina's bra and exposed her two beautiful pale breasts. Nancy noticed Corinna's breasts were about the same size as her "C" cups. But that was where the similarities ended. Nancy had half dollar sized areolas and large nipples which dominated her breasts. Corinna's dark brown areolas were nickel sized at most, and were situated on the upper part of her breasts. Their smaller size made her breasts seem bigger than they actually were. Nancy couldn't resist tweaking Corinna's hard perky nubs as the blonde continued to expertly mouth Barry's tool.

Corrina was becoming greatly turned on by sucking Barry's cock. It was her favorite sexual activity. Barry could feel her throat contracting on his cock as she gagged on his shaft. Corrina's aggressive deep-throating was getting her very excited. Her breathing quickened, her movements more deliberate. Her eyes teared as she withdrew from trying to take his whole cock. A long thick string of saliva dripped from Barry's cock to her chin. Misty noticed Corinna made no effort to wipe herself clean, but instead, to the camera girl's delight, left the saliva strand dripping obscenely from her chin to her chest. Nancy was amazed by the sloppy way that her new friend had sucked her boyfriend's cock.

Corinna looked at Nancy and noticed her wide eyed expression.

"Wow!" Nancy exclaimed, "How did you take that so far down?"

"It's easy," Corinna said still breathing heavily. "Want me to show you?"

Nancy nodded.

Corinna helped position Nancy properly in front of Barry's stiff tool. She put Nancy's arms behind her back.

"Now this time, instead of sucking it, just let it slide to the back of your throat."

"Ok, I'll try."

Nancy took her turn working on Barry's cock that was still slick with Corinna's saliva juices. Nancy was working Barry's tool as well as she knew how. She realized she had a lot to learn if she was going to become as skilled as Corrina. She tried to work it in deeper. She pushed her head harder against Barry's tool. She gagged hard several times and had to retract his dick to regain her breath. Corrina and Misty both reassured Nancy that she was doing fine as she tried to keep up with her blond companion who was obviously more experienced at cock sucking.

"Yea, spit on it baby. No, don't use your hands; put them behind your back. Good now relax your throat." They coached.

Nancy never realized this could be such hard work. She made loud, obscene noises as she tried again and again, each time working it in a little deeper, before her throat rejected it. Gagging and wheezing, Nancy figured she must be doing better because of the large amount of spit and drool she was producing. Still, despite her determination, she was coming up noticeably short of Corinna's mark. Corrina sensed her frustration and offered help.

"You're doing good baby." Corrina encouraged. "You just need to relax your throat and keep pushing it in! Now watch me."

Nancy positioned herself for the best angle for viewing Corrina at work. This caused Misty to walk to the other side of the threesome to get a better camera angle. As Corinna began to work Barry's tool down her throat once again, Misty found herself focusing more on Nancy's beautiful face which was in a state of concentration and study. Nancy was oblivious to the camera. Instead she intently studied Corinna's technique in detail. She observed how Corrina wouldn't withdrawal when she began to choke but she would instead keep his cock deep in her throat as she gagged. As she gagged her throat would open further so she could take in even more of his cock. Nancy was amazed that the young delicate looking blond could take nearly all of Barry's impossible length. She felt that that she had learned what Corinna was trying to show her. The key was not to panic but relax when she began to gag. She watched as Corrina's nose came into contact with Barry's pubic hair. Her face fully impaled by Barry's cock.


Misty was very much enjoying watching the two horny young girls getting their throats fucked by Barry's large cock. She was glad she was videotaping these events, and couldn't wait to view the unbelievably hot footage she had and would collect. "Yea look at these beautiful girls swallow that cock," Misty whispered to the camera. She began to lightly trace her own nipples with her free hand.

Nancy was eager to try again. Corinna slowly extracted the cock from deep down her throat. She gasped for breath as it popped from her lips. In addition to her normal sloppy yellow saliva strands that now soaked the beautiful blonde's chest, Nancy noticed tears streaming from Corrina's eyes. A side effect of the gag reflex, she figured.

"If you don't have tears coming down your face then you're not doing it right," Corinna grinned still panting.

Nancy worked the slick cock down her throat slowly. She got to her gagging point and tried to hold it in, but had to pull away choking loudly. Misty focused in on Nancy's tearing face. Then she zoomed in on the thick strand of yellowish green drool dripping from Barry's cock, to her chin, and then down her neck to her beautiful breasts. Nancy was panting loudly, as she tried to regain her breath.

"I can't believe they are letting me tape this. They are actually puking on his cock," Misty thought. She was disgusted yet greatly aroused at the same time.

Undaunted by her latest failed attempt, Nancy turned her head and dragged her lips along the length of his shaft as she regained her breath to try again.

Corinna encouraged her sexy companion.

"That's it Nancy just relax...take your time, you're doing good. Oh it turns me on to hear you gagging on that big dick."

Nancy appreciated the encouragement from Corinna. She was more determined than ever. She again slipped Barry's cock between her lips and slowly worked it in and out of her hot mouth. She forced herself to go more slowly this time. She worked his pole deeper in with each time her head moved forward. She was much more relaxed now, actually beginning to enjoy this strange new sensation. Soon she felt her nose being tickled by Barry's pubic hair.

"Oh yes that's it, she did it!" Misty burst out excitedly.

"Yea, bury your fuckin' throat on it," Corrina commanded.

"That's so awesome," Misty said proudly.

As Nancy withdrew, Corinna immediately attacked Barry's shaft again. Totally engulfed with passion she easily forced his cock deep inside her throat. As she began to withdraw, her left hand felt for the back of Nancy's head. Corinna grabbed a handful of Nancy's hair and pushed Nancy's head hard on to Barry's pole. Nancy resisted against Corinna's hand. She was surprised by Corinna's strength as she was forced to take Barry's cock deep in her throat again. Corinna forced Nancy's head back and forth several times. She could feel the tip of Barry's cock as it collided again and again with the back of her throat. Just when Nancy thought she might suffocate, Corinna pulled her hair and extracted Barry's cock. Nancy struggled for breath, gasping loudly as Corinna forcefully put her own mouth around Barry's throbbing tool. Still holding Nancy's hair tightly Corinna took her turn repeatedly slamming Barry's cock down her throat.

When she pulled out, Corinna spit into Nancy's face. Misty was stunned. Although Nancy had a shocked look in her eyes, she opened her mouth eagerly when Corinna again pushed her towards Barry's erect dick.

"Yea, you like that don't you. You like that cock slamming against the back of your throat." Nancy was unfazed by Corinna's comments. She dutifully accepted Barry deeply down her throat as Corinna roughly pushed and pulled the back of her head.

Misty was amazed. She would never have guessed that her girl crush Nancy seemed to like being dominated.

"Tell me you like to get your throat fucked!" Corinna demanded, pulling hard on Nancy's hair, and forcing her to face to her.

"Yes!" Nancy wheezed. Not sure if she really did or not. She was just caught up in the moment.

"Yes what?"

"Yes I like it!"

"Like what?"

"Yes, I like getting my throat fucked!"

Corinna spat forcefully into Nancy's face again. This time closing Nancy's left eye.

Before Nancy had time to react Corinna forced Nancy's throat back on to her boyfriends cock.

"Yea, take it like a slut. All the way down baby. Yea choke on it baby," Corinna demanded.

Nancy again felt Barry's cock probe against the back of her throat.

Misty looked up at Barry "You're doing good stud, keep it up," she winked.

Corinna finally pulled Nancy's head off of Barry's cock. Nancy's face was bright red as she gasped loudly for breath.

Ignoring Nancy's discomfort, Corinna looked at Barry's pole which was dripping with thick saliva. "Oh look at what a mess we made, we better clean it up!"

Corinna immediately tilted her head and sucked one of Barry's balls in her mouth and then releasing it, dragged her lips up one side of his cock slurping her way to the tip. Corinna looked for Nancy with the corner of her eye. Nancy took her cue. Still panting from her deep throat, she lowered her head and slurped the other side of Barry's still erect tool. Corinna and Nancy worked his prick in unison. Tirelessly they slid their mouths up and down his shaft. They fondled each others breasts with their free hands. Corinna sucked the spit that was dripping from Nancy's chin. Then they explored each others mouths with tongues. Corinna slid down and began to mouth Nancy's tits. Nancy was immediately turned on by the young blonde mouthing her sensitive nipples. Nancy's nipples became instantly rock hard and extended as Corinna licked and nibbled. When she sucked them tenderly in her warm mouth Nancy went over the edge with passion.

Nancy pushed Corinna carefully down on the bed. She pulled off Corinna's panties and finally got a close look at her beautiful blonde pussy hair. Corinna's pussy was shaved along the edges, but she left a large patch of pubes long and bushy. She was definitely a true blonde. Nancy noticed that Corinna's pussy was an "inny". Her lips tightly held her labia inside them. She nestled her nose in Corinna's long blonde muff and began to lightly trace her tongue around her dark labia. She had to move her fingers in and split her pussy lips so she could get her tongue in her groove. Parting them she could taste her juices running into her mouth. She sucked and licked the young blonde's pussy; taking delight in its bold taste. Corinna yelped with pleasure as Nancy's tongue touched her stiffening clit for the first time.

Misty could tell Nancy was driving Corinna wild. Misty wasn't jealous of Corinna being with Nancy. Instead, she was greatly enjoying watching and filming her sexy friend doing nasty things. She focused the camera on Corrina's beautifully distorted face. Nancy inserted a finger as she continued to slowly tongue her pink inner folds. With Nancy's fingers deep inside her, Corrina neared orgasm. Nancy switched her focus to Corinna's throbbing clit. She stiffened her tongue and pushed it hard against Corinna's stiffening button.

Nancy's arched ass and open sex was an irresistible invitation to Misty. With a smile, she handed the camera to Barry and took a position on her knees behind Nancy. In contrast to Corrina's "inny", Nancy pussy was an unmistakable "outy". Her labia glistened seductively as it dripped below her pussy. Misty kneeled voraciously in front of Nancy's arched ass and began to slowly lick her warm sex. Her tongue juggled Nancy's meaty petals before she began to lightly suck her pussy lips fully into her mouth. Misty delighted in her friend's familiar musky flavor. Nancy groaned with pleasure as Misty explored her sex with her hot tongue. Misty pulled Nancy's ass cheeks apart. Nancy arched her ass giving her sexy friend better access. Misty's nose pushed directly against Nancy's butthole as she pushed her tongue deep into her slit. Misty moved her head back and forth wildly as she licked Nancy's pussy from behind. Nancy pushed her ass back against Misty's prodding nose as she continued to attack Corrina's blonde snatch with increasing vigor. She licked hard on her clit and pushed her head down smashing her erect tongue into her wet slit. Misty's chin dripped with Nancy's fragrant juices. She had achieved her goal of lubricating Nancy's pussy so that Barry could penetrate her more easily.