Adventures of Nancy: Incensed Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After handing the video camera back to Misty, Barry prepared to enter Nancy. He allowed several minutes to rub his hard cock along the length of her wet trench, preparing to enter her. He slipped the head of his engorged member past her outer entrance. He worked the head of his cock slowly in and out. Although Nancy had experienced Barry's cock inside her before, it was still a shock to her system to be stretched so completely. She somehow wanted more, but was glad Barry was taking his time and allowing her to get used to it. She surrendered to his penetration, pushing back against his wonderful intrusion.

Misty admired Barry's technique. As much as she anticipated getting footage of Nancy getting pounded by Barry's big pole, she knew the slower approach would be more enjoyable for Nancy. Barry, she thought, seemed to be in control of his cock and that would lead to more enjoyment for all of the girls, she hoped. Misty's free hand fiddled its way between her legs. She continued to film the action as her finger slid in and out of her nearly dripping pussy. She watched Nancy's stretched pussy was folded up back and forth as Barry's cock prodded its way deeper into his lover's warm sex.

The small bedroom became a sauna as Barry began to pound Nancy's pussy. Nancy and Corrina's bodies began to glaze with sweat. With each thrust, Nancy slid up Corrina's slick body until the top of Nancy's head was bumping against the bottom of Corrina's breasts. A few more thrusts brought her nearly face to face with the young blonde.

"Is he fucking you good baby?" Corinna whispered.

"Umm...huh...yea...huh!" Nancy groaned breathlessly.

Corinna rotated her body underneath the sweaty couple until she had maneuvered into a 69 bottom position with Nancy. The new position allowed Corinna an up close view of Nancy's stretching pussy as Barry penetrated her. She was also able to lick on Nancy's clit as she was pushed forward. Fluid dripped into Corinna's hair as Barry's heavy balls slapped against her forehead.

Corinna had maneuvered her body so that her crotch was just below Nancy's face. Nancy made some light licks on Corinna's pussy. She found it impossible to keep her tongue on her blonde friend's pussy because she had to brace herself against Barry's thrusts. Nancy's groans of pleasure prompted Barry to pound her harder and harder.

After several minutes of enjoying Barry's cock pounding inside her, she was becoming sore. She wanted badly to cum but she could no longer take the growing pain from Barry's stiff dick. She wanted his cock out of her now, but wasn't sure how to tell him. With Barry still inside her she leaned back and kissed him.

"Make me cum with your fingers," Nancy whispered.

To Nancy's relief Barry gently slid his cock out of her. He immediately inserted two fingers and began to fuck her sore pussy with them. He had great technique. He bent his fingers and pulled up as he pushed in. Nancy squealed as she neared orgasm. When Corrina began to tongue her clit, Nancy's pussy quivered. Nancy's juices gushed out all over Corinna's face. Nancy collapsed to her knees. Breathing heavily, she looked into Corinna's inverted eyes. Corinna's smiling face had been thoroughly soaked by her juices. Despite the mess, Nancy kissed her.

"Your turn," Nancy panted.

Corinna wasted no time getting in position for her turn with Barry's cock. She didn't even bother to wipe her wet face as she lay on her back and spread her legs. Nancy moved face to face with Barry; kissing him.

"Sure you're all right with this babe?" Barry asked.

"I'm sure...but no kissing, k?"

"You're the best," Barry said.

"I know," Nancy smiled, turning and spitting obscenely into Corinna's open pussy, "Now give it to her good."

Barry took her left leg and pulled it up, resting her ankle on his shoulder. Barry held on to her thigh as Nancy helped guide his cock into the young blonde. Nancy enjoyed watching Barry's cock sliding further in with each thrust.

"Oh...you're so big!" Corinna moaned as Barry went in balls deep.

Nancy kissed Barry, "It makes me so hot to watch you fuck her."

"Don't cum yet, you still have to fuck Misty too."

Nancy put her hands on Barry's ass and helped him push as he buried his cock into the young blonde's slick slit. She watched as her friends pussy was filled and then vacated in tune with Corinna's soft moans.

Misty and Nancy embraced and kissed.

Nancy began to finger Misty's pussy.

"Ohh you are very wet, I think you are ready for him. Do you want to get fucked?" Nancy asked tongue in cheek.

"Yes." Misty replied. Her face turned serious. "Nancy I have to admit, I've been fantasizing about his cock, ever since I first saw it."

Nancy was surprised by Misty's admission. "Well, I guess I can't blame you, it is pretty awesome."

"I guess I need to ask you a favor." Misty asked red-faced.

Nancy stared at Misty with a puzzled look.

"Well, would you mind if he fucked me up my butt?" Misty asked smiling uncomfortably.

"Yes I would mind," Nancy answered firmly, hoping that would end the discussion.

After a few moments of awkward silence, Misty pressed the issue.

"Maybe you should let him put it up your butt?" Misty whispered

"That's not going to happen, ok Misty."

Nancy knew there was no way she could take Barry's huge cock up her virgin ass. She was convinced that a dick simply wasn't supposed to go up there. If she couldn't have it then she was selfishly glad none of them would.

"You should try it sometime," Misty added. "It can feel real good. Please?"

"No Misty, he's my boyfriend and if he's not doing me that way, then he's not doing anyone that way," Nancy answered sternly. "I'll let him fuck you, but only your pussy."

Misty conceded, "You're right, I'm sorry. I'm just so horny, and my poor little asshole is begging for attention."

"Girl, you are such a crazy slut."

"I can't help it. Watching you perform tonight has made me crazy."

"You're right; I guess I shouldn't talk about who's being a slut," Nancy admitted.

"Will you please finger my asshole, when Barry fucks me?"

Nancy shook her head, "You're insatiable."

When Barry thought he might cum, he slowly pulled his cock out of the blonde's pussy.

Corinna was disappointed when Barry vacated her pussy. She was quickly relieved when he replaced his cock with his talented fingers. Barry quickly brought Corrina to a groaning orgasm with his fingers.

Corrina lay exhausted on the bed. Her body soaked with sweat. A smile plastered on her messy face.

Nancy hovered over her fondling Corinna's breasts.

"So how did you like it?" she asked wide eyed.

Corinna was still breathless, "It was great...thank you so much."

Nancy smiled and then suckled Corinna's taut nipples.

Misty was horny and wanted to make the most of her turn with Barry. She motioned Barry to lie down on the bed.

"Ooh that big cock is still hard for me too," She smiled.

Misty mounted Barry and slowly worked his cock deeply into her. It was the largest cock Misty had ever had inside her and she loved the feeling.

Barry was having problems holding back. With Misty on top he no longer had control of his strokes. As Misty's pussy loosened, she was able to work in and out more easily. The visual stimulation of Misty's dynamite ass bouncing, and the wonderful feeling of Misty's pussy sliding up and down on his cock brought Barry dangerously near climax. As Nancy moved in to kiss him he whispered to her.

"Where do you want me to cum?"

Nancy thought. She didn't fancy the idea of anyone else taking her boyfriends load.

"You can come in my mouth. Just tell me when...ok?" she smiled.

"Be ready," Barry grunted.

Misty bounced a few more times on Barry's cock before he knew it was time.

Nancy was in good position as Misty athletically dismounted Barry's glistening dick. Nancy immediately replaced her friend's pussy with her mouth.

Nancy's tongue had just detected the familiar musky taste of Misty's pussy when the Barry began to pump his hips wildly toward her face. She could feel the powerful jets of his cum hitting the roof of her mouth. Nancy's mouth was instantly filled with her boyfriend's warm cum. She fought the urge to gag. Her cheeks were puffed out trying to contain his gooey spunk. As she sucked the last bit of cum from his tip, she feigned a smile, masking her sickening feeling.

Her friends encouraged her to savor Barry's cum.

"Ooh she's got his whole load in there!" Corinna gasped.

"Open up; let us see it in your mouth." Misty asked gripping her camera again.

Nancy shook her head in disapproval as Misty stuck the camera in her face.

"Can I taste it?" Corrina asked, lying on the bed.

Nancy nodded; glad to hear that suggestion.

It was an acquired taste, and one that Nancy figured she simply wasn't too fond of yet. Nancy had no desire to play with it. She wanted it out of her mouth.

In a single large glob, Nancy unceremoniously spat the contents on her mouth into Corinna's open lips. Nancy was relieved to be rid of her mouthful. She reluctantly choked down the salty remnants of Barry's load that had clung to the insides of her mouth.

Unlike Nancy, Corinna loved the sensation of having her mouth full of cum. She stirred the still warm contents in her mouth with her tongue. She let some drip out over her lips and chin before she gathered it back with her tongue. She enjoyed being watched as she obscenely played with the sticky mess.

Misty's heart beat rapidly in anticipation of her turn tasting Barry's cum. Handing the camera to Barry, she positioned herself to receive the contents of Corinna's mouthful. Her mouth watered as Corinna slowly floated over her parted lips.

Corinna slowly allowed the cum to ooze from her mouth to Misty's. Nancy embraced an exhausted Barry as they both watched Corinna guide the long sticky strands as they fell between Misty's lips on to Misty's extended tongue. Corinna took over a minute to dutifully transfer the entire load to Misty's waiting mouth.

The two took turns grabbing it off each others chins with their fingers and returning it to each others mouths.

Misty looked at Nancy, her eyes offering the messy concoction back to her. Nancy waved it off.

Instead Misty moved back to Corrina and engaged her in a long sloppy kiss. The two messy cum-lovers tongued each other deeply as the cum dripped down their chins and down their chests. Their fingers collected some of the lost fluid which they scooped back to their mouths. They two horny young girls enjoyed exchanging it back and forth, sloppily and sexy as possible. They were having a mock fight over who would swallow the gooey load. Finally, they decided they would each swallow half.

Suddenly a firm slap on Nancy's ass roused her from her semi-conscious bliss. Nancy turned to see a naked Corinna climbing in the shower with her. "Scoot over babe; I need to clean off too." Corinna said insistently. "Good morning." She said as she leaned to kiss Nancy. "Have you soaped up yet?" Corinna asked. Nancy shook her head. "Here let me help you. Corinna grabbed the shower gel and began to lather it between her hands. As Corinna began to gently soap Nancy's breasts, Nancy felt a wave of excitement build in her. She began to breathe heavier. Corinna worked her way intimately down Nancy's body. She was being sure to thoroughly lather every part of her friend's lovely body. Diligently she bent down to thoroughly soap Nancy's legs and thighs. Still kneeling, Corinna turned Nancy around and spent time soaping Nancy's firm ass. As Corinna stood, she moved face to face with Nancy.

"I think there's enough soap for both of us," Corinna smiled as she began to slide up and down against her.

The two girls rubbed their breasts together, the slick soap transferring from Nancy to lather Corinna. As they embraced, both girls gathered soap in their hands and soaped each others backs. As they continued to grind erotically, Corinna worked her hands down between them and began to soap Nancy's pubic bush. As Corinna soaped her red pubes; Nancy came to an unfortunate realization. She really needed to pee. She had been in such a hurry to clean herself off that she had forgotten to relieve herself before she got in. She was greatly enjoying her first lesbian shower, but soon the need to relieve her bladder overshadowed the pleasure.

"I'm sorry; I've really got to pee." Nancy said pulling away with disappointment.

"Just go right here," Corinna replied re-embracing her.

"No, that's gross!" Nancy countered.

"No it isn't, it's just natural." "I'll go first ok?" Corinna smiled. Before Nancy could protest, Corinna put her right leg on the rim of the tub and leaned her upper back against the shower wall. As she spread her labia apart with her fingers she looked at Nancy and whispered, "Ok, ready, watch me pee!"

Nancy was confused. Why would she want her to watch? As Corrina began to pee Nancy looked away instinctively.

"Watch me!" Corinna repeated. Nancy searched Corinna's eyes. She really wants me to watch her, Nancy thought, It must be some weird fetish she has. Nancy found it somewhat repulsive, but decided to indulge her friend. She watched as Corinna directed her yellow stream back and forth across the tub floor. At one point her stream hit Nancy in the ankle. Nancy fought the urge to move it away; instead she left it stationary as Corinna guided her yellow stream up to Nancy's knee cap. Corinna let out a long sexy groan. She was clearly turned on by Nancy watching her, and watching her own piss cascading down Nancy's leg. When Corinna finished she flew to Nancy for a long passionate kiss.

"Okay, now it's my turn to watch you," Corinna said with excitement.

"You are so dirty," Nancy quipped.

"You make me want to be dirty," Corinna retorted with a wink.

Corinna maneuvered Nancy into the same position she was in when she was peeing. She even bent down to lift Nancy's leg on to the tub rim, so Nancy's pussy was totally exposed.

"Okay go ahead," Corinna said still on her knees in front of Nancy.

"Well you better look out," Nancy warned.

"No, its okay I just want a close up view," Corinna smiled looking up at Nancy.

Nancy shook her head. "You're crazy! Well I warned you."

Nancy's swelling bladder begged for relief. Her stream came out steady and strong. It hit Corinna squarely in the chest. Corinna twisted her torso so her breasts were splashed with Nancy's piss. The power of Nancy's stream sent her piss splattering all over. Nancy could feel a lot of the spray hitting her own body after it splashed off Corrina. She started to giggle at the thought of the dirty mess they were making. After a relieving piss she was finally trickling out her last drops, Corrina covered Nancy's pussy with her mouth and accepted Nancy's remaining squirts. She coughed as some of Nancy's urine slipped down her throat. She bent over and spit the remaining piss on the shower floor at Nancy's feet.

"How does it taste?" Nancy asked laughing.

"Not to good actually," Corrina said with hoarse voice. Both girls laughed loudly. They realized the craziness of their actions.

"That was a little weird." Nancy admitted, "But I'll never forget it."

The two girls shared another passionate kiss.

The two girls, now wrapped in towels, exited the bathroom. The smell of breakfast greeted them. As they entered the kitchen they saw a naked Misty, cooking bacon.

"Hungry?" Misty asked.

"Starved," Nancy replied.

"Smells good," Corinna added.

"It's a naked breakfast. Only naked people can eat."

Nancy began to protest, but when she glanced she saw that Corrina had already dropped her towel.

"What about the guys?" Nancy asked.

"I just checked on them, they're still out."

"Mike is snoring like a chainsaw. Barry at least rolled over, but after the work out he got last night, I don't expect he'll be in any hurry to get up either."

Nancy frowned, "Gosh I hope he's not mad at me for last night."

Misty looked at Nancy incredulously, "Damn girl, the way you deep-throated last night; he might ask you to marry him tomorrow. Hell, I would!"

The girls laughed.

The three naked girls filled their plates and sat around the table.

Misty was stared at Corinna, "You are absolutely gorgeous, why haven't I ever seen you around campus before?"

"Because I don't go here."

"Really, what school do you go to?"

"Central high."

Misty and Nancy exchanged looks.

"You're kidding; you are still in high school?" Nancy asked in utter disbelief.

"Well I want to come here when I graduate."

"Really? Have you been accepted yet?"

"No, I have to wait till senior year to apply."

Oh god she's not even a senior, Nancy thought.

"Well how old...wait never mind don't answer that, I don't want to know."

"Look, I'm sorry guys. I didn't think my age was such a big deal. I am legal age if that matters so much."

Nancy seemed to calm, "She's right Mist, we never asked, and I guess it shouldn't really matter. You just sure don't have a body like a high school girl."

Misty added, "Or the experience; you suck cock like a pro. There must be a lot of lucky guys in your school."

"I'm sorry; I don't want you guys to be mad at me." It's just that I really like you guys, and I think you're cool.

Misty looked at Corinna, sensing her submissiveness.

"Well there is one thing you could do for me, if you want to?" Misty said grabbing her camera.

"I've got some room left my memory card. Would you mind doing some modeling for me?"

"Misty, I think we've had enough of that stupid camera!" Nancy protested.

Corinna interrupted, "No, it's alright Nancy, I'll be glad to Misty; just tell me what to do."

Misty had Corinna stand in front of the couch.

Misty handed the towel to Corinna. "Here, wrap this around you like you had when you came out of the bath."

Misty took the time to position Corinna's hair.

Misty took several photos of Corinna with her towel. Then took several more as the young blonde slowly slipped out of the towel.

"Stand up, spin around, show me your ass."

Corinna followed Misty's commands without the slightest objection.

"Ok now rotate you hips just a little more."

Misty snapped digital photos of every inch of the young blondes beautiful body.

She took close-up pictures of Corinna's small stiff nipples.

"Why don't you stretch out on the couch and I'll take some full length shots."

"Ok now face the wall and like bend over so I can see that ass again."

Corinna was on her knees with her butt high in the air. Her chin was on the couch as she looked back seductively at Misty' lens. Corinna turned on her side with her knees together and her ass sticking out.

This afforded Misty's camera a splendid view of Corinna's pussy from behind.

"Let's see that pink pussy, spread your lips for me."

"Finger that pretty little pussy for me."

At first, Nancy was uncomfortable by the way she thought Misty was taking advantage of Corinna. Wrapping her discarded bath towel around her she walked over behind Misty, fully prepared to end Misty's photo shoot. Nancy soon realized that Corinna was more than willing to participate. As she studied Corinna's face she could tell she felt very comfortable in front of Misty's camera.

She was not only following the instructions from Misty, but the sexy blonde was adding her own extra eroticism to her poses. Corinna not only had a knockout body, but she knew how to manipulate it for maximum erotic effect. Nancy thought that Corinna could more than adequately fit in with the other sexy models displayed in Barry's magazine. As Corinna began to finger herself, Nancy couldn't stop her own fingers sliding down to find her clit.

"Come over here Nancy," Corinna said suddenly. "Misty could you get some shots of both of us together?"