Adventures of Nancy: Incensed Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I don't want to," Nancy blurted, sorry that she sounded so angry.

Misty interrupted, "Corinna, I would like you to rub some of this oil on you. It will make your body photograph better in this light.

Misty flipped the bottle of baby oil to Corinna, who began immediately to apply it.

"Nancy, would you rub some oil on me?" Corinna asked. "I can't reach everywhere."

Nancy sighed. Although she was enjoying watching, she really didn't want to get involved.

"Please?" Corinna asked with an innocent puppy dog look.

"Misty, why don't you do it?" Nancy asked hopefully.

"I can't get my hands all greasy babe," Misty answered.

Nancy reluctantly agreed and took the bottle of oil from Corinna.

"Where do you want it?" she asked unenthusiastically.

"She needs more on her thighs and her butt," Misty replied professionally.

Nancy began applying liberal amounts of oil all over Corinna's arched ass and thighs.

She could hear Corinna moaning softly as she moved her caressing hands from her ass to her thighs.

Misty continued to take pictures even as Nancy was applying the oil.

"Why do you want pictures of me?" Nancy asked perturbed.

"Because you are super-sexy!" Misty answered honestly, still clicking away.

"No, you two are doing great, I don't want to mess things up."

Misty gasped, "Were just doing this for fun, what's there to mess up?"

"No, I don't feel comfortable...

Misty interrupted, "Ok, Nancy, Scoot a little bit to your left, ok, and rub the oil on her bottom with your right hand."

Nancy found herself robotically following the demands of Misty once again. When Misty asked Nancy to move to another position, she grabbed the towel from around Nancy. What followed was a lengthy nude photo shoot with the blonde and the redhead. Despite her initial reluctance, Nancy grew to enjoy her photo session with Corinna. Misty moved them in erotic positions. Often teasing the two girls by not allowing them to touch as they, for instance, pretended like they were sucking each others nipples. Misty would get them into position, having Nancy hover over Corinna's quivering pussy. Then just as Nancy would bring her tongue in contact with her snatch Misty would order a position change. The girls had fun with the photos, laughing and giggling the whole time.

In one more memorable pose, Nancy was on her back with her legs kicked up so that her knees were next to her ears. Corinna was positioned on top of Nancy's ass with her chin over Nancy's butthole. Misty then instructed Corinna to make a strand of saliva from her tongue to Nancy's pussy. Misty required several takes of this photo so that Corinna's saliva strand would be properly reflected in the light. Nancy was in that uncomfortable but exhilarating position for some time as Misty got the photos she wanted.

Soon after the photo shoot ended, the three girls, wrapped again in towels, reviewed the photos that Misty had taken. Nancy and Corinna impressed with the quality and composition of the photo sets. Corinna especially liked a shot of her and Nancy with their foreheads together, and their nipples almost touching. Nancy mostly liked the ones of just Corinna. She did however like one that showed a close up of Corinna's face as her head rested on top of Nancy's lower back and ass.

The girls gathered their clothes and dressed for the day.

"Well I guess I better head back home," Corinna pulling on her shirt and snapping her pants.

"It was a real blast meeting you guys."

"Yea Corinna it was great meeting you too." The girls acknowledged.

"You're a lot of fun," Nancy said.

"Thanks for letting me take your pictures," Misty said.

"It was fun, maybe I can get a copy?"

"Maybe, we'll see."

The girls exchanged hugs and Corinna left.

As Nancy closed the front door she exchanged a look with Misty.

"Wow she is incredible," Nancy said.

Misty agreed, "I know I don't know who's sexier you or her."

"Well the, I guess I need to convince you then," Nancy said playfully.

The girls moved close together and kissed deeply.

"I can't believe the guys aren't up yet," Nancy said, finally breaking their kiss.

"What do we do now?"

"I've got a video we could watch." Misty giggled.