Adventures of Tami and Sally Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tami replied, "What, are you crazy. Shush your mouth, Fred's going to hear us."

Fred brought the girls their drinks and said, "You look great Tami, stand up and turn for me so I can see you."

Tami said, "Oh Fred, you always want me to show you what I'm wearing. All I have on today is blue jeans."

"Oh c'mon Tami, you look great in jeans," he replied.

Tami pulled the large neck opening of her sweater down over her shoulders showing her cleavage just to the top of her strapless bra. She stood up and pulled the sweater down so it looked like a dress covering her ass and her upper thighs. She turned around slowly letting Fred get a good look at her.

"That's a sexy outfit Tami, I wish I could see you in that sweater without the jeans on, that sweater would make a very sexy dress," he stated.

Sally giggled and said, "Don't you want to look me over too?"

Fred said, "Hell yes Sally, lets see what you have on, I got a glimpse of you this morning and that is a very sexy short dress you have on.

Sally said, "Just a minute." She slipped off her high heel shoes and pulled her black cotton leggings off, before slipping her black three inch heels back on.

She then stood up and did a quick twirl giving Fred a good look at her bare legs.

Sally sat back down and laughed, "So Fred, who's sexier me or Tami."

Tami said, "Just a minute Sally, that's not fair. I have jeans on."

Sally replied, "Take them off then, Fred wants to see you in that sweater without the jeans, don't you Fred?"

Tami replied, "Oh why not, where is Dave at? We might as well make them vote. Can we have a couple of more drinks first? I need to get a little courage up."

Fred began fixing the drinks and said, "Dave is just cleaning up in the kitchen, I'll have him come out when you're ready.

Tami and Sally downed their drinks and Fred fixed them both another, "I'll be back in a couple of minutes," he said.

Tami asked, "Why did you say that about Ron, do you think I want to screw you husband."

"I know he wishes he could fuck you Tami. I mean he's never said that but I can tell by the way his eyes light up when he sees you."

"Great," Tami replied. "Now I have my best friend's husband is wanting to screw me. Doesn't that piss you off?"

Sally replied, "I wouldn't be pissed if you slept with Ron as long as you let me sleep with Tim."

Tami laughed and then frowned, "You're serious aren't you?"

Fred came back in from the back door and came up behind Tami, he put his arms around her waist and said, "I'm so glad you two are here, it's been really dead in here today."

Fred's hands started slowly moving up from her waist toward her breast but just before he had them cupped in his hands Tami pushed his hands away.

Fred, behave yourself and get us another drink or there's not going to be a show.

Tami got up and went over to the juke box and began sticking dollar bills in. A few minutes later the music was playing and Tami returned to the bar.

Tami said, "Sally, why don't you pick some good dance songs, Fred, will you turn that up a bit please?"

Fred yelled back in the kitchen, "Dave, better get out here, I don't think you want to miss this."

Fred fixed the girls another drink intentionally adding extra tequila. He turned up the volume for the juke box and waited to see what the girls were going to do.

Dave came out of the kitchen and said, "Hi Tami, Sally, how are you two doing?"

"Just shut up and watch," Fred ordered.

Sally walked up to the bar and slammed her drink while Fred quickly fixed her another. She then walked over to the jukebox and began dancing in a very sexy way, moving her ass and legs, her hands moving over her breast.

Just then a tall slim man wearing a cowboy hat entered the café, probably to order dinner but when he noticed Sally dancing in front of the jukebox in her short dress and bare legs he decided to come in and have a seat at the bar.

Fred asked him what he was having and he ordered a bottle of beer.

Tami started getting nervous about dancing now that the stranger showed up but then figured that he's from out of town anyway probably wouldn't be a problem.

He looked over at Tami and said, "Hey sweetie, are you one of the dancers?"

Tami replied, "We're not dancers, just getting drunk and having a little fun is all. Where are you from cowboy?"

"I'm from Dallas but been moving around from job to job for the last two years," he replied.

The man got up and moved over next to Tami, reaching his hand out to shake he said, "Jack, I'm going to do some work up at the Goodman's ranch for a couple of months. Just got in town, didn't know if I was going to make it. Roads are really getting bad.

Tami shook his hand and said, "Nice to meet you."

The man noticed the large diamond on her left hand and said, "I see your married, your husband must be a lucky man."

Tami watched Sally finish dancing to the song and finished her drink. Sally came back up to the bar and took a drink, she sat down and said, "Your turn Tami."

Tami pulled the sweater back up onto her shoulders, she reached down and pulled off her boots and waited for the next song to start. As she walked up the jukebox she looked at Dave who was looking at her a little concerned. She smiled at him and began moving to the music.

Even watching her dance in her jeans and the long sweater she was very erotic to watch. She moved her body gracefully dancing like a natural. Nobody in the bar was going to take their eyes off from her waiting to see if she was going to take off any of her clothes.

One minute into the song Tami reached under the sweater and unfastened her jeans, she pulled them down her sexy long legs and stepped out of them. Tami continued to dance as she pulled the sweater down over her shoulders.

Fred whistled loudly, and the cowboy, Jack, yelled, "Take it off sweetie."

Tami continued to dance pulling the sweater down halfway over her thighs however it kept riding back up until just covering her panties. When the song had finished Tami returned to the bar and sat down, she took a drink and waited to see if Sally would get up and take things any further.

Jack was still sitting next to where Tami had been so when she returned to her seat he stood up, like a gentlemen, what he really wanted was to get a better look down the top of her sweater.

"You're a very sexy lady Tami. It looks like you had a few drinks. Maybe you should call your husband to come pick you up."

Tami looked at the stranger, he was a good looking man in a rugged kind of way, his hair was turning gray and he had a western style mustache.

"My husband is out of town tonight," she replied.

Well then, I'd be happy to give you a ride home honey," he offered.

Tami smiled and replied, "Don't worry sugar, I'm just fine."

Everyone's attention was back on Sally now as she began to dance to the next song, this time she was going to turn up the heat a little. About thirty seconds into the song she turned and unfastened the back of her dress and slowly pulled the zipper down. She then continued to dance with the back of her dress open turning occasionally showing off that she wasn't wearing a bra.

Jack yelled out, "Take it off Sally, c'mon baby!"

Sally didn't listen to him and finished the song with just the back of the dress opened.

When she returned to the bar she looked at Tami and said, "I dare you to beat that."

Tami didn't want to dance anymore but she decided to accept the challenge, after all Sally had only shown her nude backside, it wouldn't take much to beat that. She took another drink and approached the jukebox. Tami selected another song and waited for it to start.

The cowboy yelled, "Let see some skin this time."

The song began and Tami started where she had left off, with her jeans off and the sweater pulled down over her shoulders. This time as the sweater started rising up she didn't bother to pull it back down.

The sweater dress had ridden up high enough to see the white color of her panties and now Fred, the cowboy and Sally were yelling for her to show more. Tami slowly raised the bottom of the sweater above her panties and showing her slim lower stomach just above her belly button.

At the end of the song, she still left the men wishing to see more but Tami picked up her jeans and walked back to the bar. She put her jeans on and pulled her sweater back up over her shoulders.

She sat down on the other side of Sally away from the cowboy and said, "That's enough Sally, lets just call it a tie."

Sally kissed Tami on the mouth and said, "Okay Tami, these guys don't deserve to see anymore, we can just leave them all alone with their boners."

They both laughed and finished their drinks. Fred brought them both another and thanked them for the entertainment. He then offered to come by after closing and plow out her driveway.

Tami told him that would be okay but not necessary; she could use the exercise shoveling it out. He just laughed and said not to worry; it would be done when she wakes in the morning.

Tami noticed that Dave had gone back into the kitchen so she told Sally she would be back in a few minutes. She got up and walked through the café and around to the kitchen.

"Dave, can I talk to you for a minute?

"Yeah Tami, you know you sure looked beautiful out there dancing," he replied.

Tami said, "Actually I'm a little embarrassed, it wasn't suppose to go that far."

Dave responded, "I'm glad you danced, it's the only way I would ever get to see you in your underwear. I was really surprised, but to tell you the truth I was hoping you would take it off. Anyway you were the smart one to stop the contest between you and Sally when you did."

"Look Dave, I know your stranded here until closing so you can get a ride home from Fred. Well, I just want to offer to let you stay at my place tonight, there's a spare bedroom and nobody is there tonight and I wouldn't mind a little company."

Dave smiled and said, "Really, that would be great, I get off in half an hour, are you going to be able to wait?"

Oh yeah, I can wait that long. I'm going to go back out and check on Sally, we might have to drop her off at home on the way. I'll see what she wants to do," Tami replied.

Tami returned to the bar and asked Sally, "How are you feeling, you going to be alright to drive or would you like me to give you a lift?"

Sally replied, "I'm fine Tami, were you getting ready to leave already?"

Tami looked at the cowboy and said to Sally, "Yeah, I think it's probably a good idea. Fred wants to close early tonight due to it being so slow. Well, I'm not leaving this minute; I have time to finish my drink."

As Tami and Sally sat and talked Jack got up and went to the café and Fred went over to take his order. As they sipped their drinks Brian came into the bar, he walked up to Sally and asked her if she was ready to go.

Tami gave him a dirty look but he just smiled and winked at her.

Sally finished her drink and gave Tami a hug, she said, "Don't worry Tami, I can handle this one."

With that Sally left the bar with Brian and they went up the stairs to his apartment above the bar. Minutes later Dave came out and said he was off work and ready to leave when she was. Tami replied now was as good as ever.

Tami let Dave drive her Jeep because she had been drinking and he did a fine job getting them to her house, as they pulled into the driveway the garage door opened automatically and Dave thought that was pretty cool.

Tami unlocked the door into the kitchen entrance and they went inside. It was still early only about six but it was already dark outside so Tami turned on the exterior lights and reset the security system.

Dave asked, "Tami, would it be okay if I took a shower, I have to get that kitchen smell washed off."

Tami replied, "Of course, why don't you go ahead and use the one in the master bedroom upstairs. There are towels and everything you need in there. When you finish come down to the basement and I will show you the guest room."

Tami went downstairs and turned on the mood lights; she turned on the stereo and checked the spare bedroom to make sure it was ready. She then went back upstairs and into her bedroom, she wanted to change into something more comfortable to wear around the house.

She hurried and stripped down to her white panties and put on a silky white shirt that was long enough to cover her panties. Looking in the mirror she was aware that her nipples were almost visible through the thin silk material. Tami pulled her panties down and tossed them in the hamper; she opened her dresser drawer and took out her new white g-string panties from Victoria Secret.

Tami left the bedroom and returned downstairs, she went behind the bar and fixed herself a non-alcoholic drink. A few minutes later Dave came down the stairs wearing only his low cut jeans.

Tami went into the bathroom and picked up a hairbrush, "Dave, you can help yourself if you would like something from the bar," she called out from the bath.

"Okay, thanks," he replied.

Tami came back into the lounge area and sat down on the brown leather couch in front of the large screen entertainment center.

"Would you like to watch a movie, or is the music good"

Dave came over to the couch with a rum and coke drink and said, "Just the music and you are fine with me Tami."

Tami motioned to an area of the floor in front of her and said, "Come sit in front of me and I'll brush your hair."

Dave noticed Tami's sexy bear legs but as he moved in front of her he realized she didn't seam to be wearing shorts under the shirt.

He said, "That sounds like a good offer, I didn't brush it after the shower, all I have is my pocket comb with me."

He sat down on the floor in front of Tami; she spread her legs apart so he could sit back against the couch. Dave could feel her bear legs touching his sides as Tami began brushing his long black hair.

They continued to talk about various subjects including Dave's plans for his education while he serves in the armed forces. Tami finished brushing his hair and Dave asked if he could fix another drink.

He stood up and turned as Tami quickly moved her legs back together.

"Would you like me to fix you another drink," he asked.

Tami replied, "I can get it," as she got up and went behind the bar with Dave.

Dave walked behind Tami and could see the faint lines of her white thong panties through the thin silk shirt she was wearing. They went behind the bar and started fixing their drinks and talking.

Tami took a sip from her glass as Dave stopped talking and moved closer to her face, they looked into each others eyes as his mouth moved within inches of hers.

Tami said, "C'mon Dave, lets sit on the couch, she took his hand and they went over to the couch. Tami sat on the leather sofa with one leg bent and her ankle under her other leg, her body turned towards Dave as he sat next to her. No words were spoken as he sat his drink on the coffee table and moved closer to her again.

This time his lips touched hers and she let him kiss her gently on the lips. He moved away to look at her trying to see if the kiss was okay with her.

He moved closer to her again and they kissed, she parted her lips and his tongue entered her mouth. Dave put his hand on her shoulder and slowly moved down until he was cupping her breast. He could feel her sensitive nipple stiffen to his touch.

Tami touched his chest and began moving her hand down over his stomach and then feeling his swelling penis through his jeans.

They continued kissing as Dave let go of her breast and placed his hand on her bare thigh, he carefully and slowly moved his hand up her thigh incase she wanted him to stop.

He felt the thin silky material of her string bikini panties and began to rub his hand over her vaginal area.

They stopped kissing for a moment as Tami tried to catch her breath.

Her heart was pounding as she said, "Dave, I really like you a lot, but we shouldn't be doing this, look, I'm going to go upstairs and go to bed before we do something that we're going to feel guilty about in the morning."

Dave began kissing her again and rubbing his fingers over her now moist panties. She placed her hand over his hardening cock squeezing it through his jeans. Dave pushed her down on her back and began to unbutton her shirt.

"No Dave, we have to stop. Trust me I don't want to but the guilt tomorrow won't be worth the lust tonight."

Dave let her up and said, "I'm sorry Tami, you're right.

Tami said, "I'm just going to go up and go to bed Dave, feel free to use the house, the bed is made up for you okay."

Tami got up and walked toward the stairs, she turned and said, "If you get hungry feel free to use the kitchen upstairs. Try not to get drunk okay."

Tami went upstairs to her bedroom, she sat on the edge of her bed trying to catch her breath and let her heart stop racing. Her bedroom lights were out but her door was still open as she heard the basement door close. Then she saw Dave coming up the steps and towards her room.

He stopped in her doorway waiting for her to tell him to go away but she didn't say a word. Dave entered the room and unfastened his jeans letting them drop to the floor.

His eighteen year old cock started to swell as Tami watched. He stood in front of her while his penis swelled to ten inches and turned rock hard sticking straight up.

Tami sat on the edge of the bed while Dave slowly unbuttoned her blouse and let it drop off from her shoulders. She moved up on the bed to allow Dave to get on the bed next to her. She took his large balls in her hand and gently caressed them as he rubbed his fingers across her vaginal opening through her wet panties.

They began kissing passionately as Dave helped her move her panties down her long smooth legs and off from her. Dave was now pushing his finger inside her vagina teasing her clitoris.

"I'm sorry Tami; I couldn't stop thinking about you up here."

Tami spread her legs apart as Dave moved on top of her. He positioned his swollen head at her entrance and pushed into her.

Tami moaned and said, "It's okay Dave, I was just about to go back down stairs to you, I wanted you too."

Dave shoved his cock into her as her legs wrapped around his, he moved in and out of her with long steady strokes his cock seemed to be growing longer and thicker with each stroke.

Tami's body shook as the head of Dave's penis swelled deep inside of her and began shooting hot streams of his seed into her. He kept fucking her pussy for five minutes afterwards.

Dave lay back on the bed and said, "Thank you Mrs. Ryan."

12