All Comments on 'Adventures of Tami and Sally Ch. 06'

by Tatonka

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Tim

Needs to buy a big gun and shoot some people, starting with whoever wrote this trash.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
1 star.

I hope TIm is getting it elsewhere. Their partnership is over. They now have to write a new marriage contract. one where they both get to have sex with anyone and everyone they want to but only on an equal basis, if Tami has sex with 20 men then Tim gets to have sex with 20 women. That is only fair.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
???????????????????????????

are you sure you wrote the first couple chapters too or did you never read them ? who is fucking and flirting around here, the husband or the 2 tarts ? who give a shit eventhough they have not even grown up kids.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Soooooooooo....

I Would LOVE it if Allen were to find out how slutty of a mom he has and what he would do about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
More! More! More!

I wouldn't mind if this one had 20 chapters or more--the possibility is there. Fine story line.

wej20wej20about 14 years ago
Loved it

Not sure why some people complain, its clear the type of story it is, IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT DON'T READ IT, leave it for those who do like it to enjoy it.

TatonkaTatonkaabout 14 years agoAuthor
To Tim

Thank for your comment, I hope when you finished reading the story and finished jacking off you took out your gun and shot yourself you goody two shoes freak. Why do you read stories that upset you so badly. Is your wife out fucking your brother while you sit at home and read stories from literotica. Fag!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous