Adventures with Penny Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sweet," he exclaimed, almost giddy. "You got a name for me."

"Her name is Nikki," I informed him. "Go introduce yourself. She doesn't bite."

Mike looked at me heroically but it was taking all my strength not to laugh out loud. I was dying to watch this unfold as I sent him directly into the arms of defeat.

"Thanks," Mike said to me as he turned to walk away. "And if I'm lucky, she will bite."

I watched as the poor bastard waltzed over towards Nikki like he owned the room. As I sipped my beer the hilarity of the moment damn near got the best of me. I was about to laugh out loud when another voice, this one from my right, was directed at me.

"That was mean," the voice said to me in an almost musical tone.

I turned to my right to see a very attractive woman standing beside me sipping a cranberry colored drink. She was almost as tall as I was with curly, flaming red hair. I guessed that she was in her mid to late thirties and as I looked her up and down I confirmed that her body was in terrific shape for whatever age she was. She had on a navy blue jacket and skirt suit with a black blouse and black pumps. I covered her complete frame with my eyes before responding.

"Why do you say that," I inquired in a very casual manner.

"He has no chance with that girl and you knew that before you sent him over there," she said as she smiled at me.

I was somewhat intrigued by this charming lady.

"You're right, it was mean," I agreed. "And you are?"

"Kylie," she revealed as she stuck her hand out. "Kylie Samson."

I accepted her very smooth hand with her freshly painted red nails and kissed it gently.

"Well, Kylie, what firm are you with," I asked.

"I was with Weinstein and Weinstein out of New York," she stated.

"You were with them," I repeated. "So who are you with now?"

"I am moving to California to work with my sister," she divulged.

"It's always nice to be around family," I said as I felt a hand on my left shoulder.

I looked to my left to see Penny standing there. She smiled at me and then turned her attention to Kylie.

"Penny Smith," she said as she extended her hand to Kylie.

"Kylie Samson," Kylie replied politely as she shook Penny's hand. "So, this one is yours?"

"Actually, we are all his," Penny corrected her.

Kylie did not look surprised or impressed, which I am sure was Penny's intention for her remark.

"For now," Kylie responded.

Kylie then put her glass down on the bar and walked away. I was a little surprised by Kylie's last statement but then I thought back to the catty looks Penny had gotten when we walked in.

"Fuck this," Penny said to me. "That slut has annoyed me. Let's go."

She grabbed my hand and basically dragged me out of the banquet room. As she dragged me down the hall and back toward the casino I was quite confused. Finally, I stopped her.

"Penny, what is going on," I asked her.

"I didn't like that bitch," she ranted angrily. "Fucking slut. She thinks she can one-up me with clever remarks and self-confidence. I am the queen of clever remarks and self-confidence. I don't want her anywhere near my man. Besides, who wants to sit through a stuffy dinner when it's my night with you in Vegas? Let's go enjoy ourselves."

"Alright, what's the plan," I asked her, not about to challenge anything she said.

"Let's go gamble," she said.

I followed her to a $25 per hand blackjack table. We sat down and were the only two players at the table. Penny threw three hundred on the table and so did I. The dealer took the cash and gave us our playing chips. As the first hand was being dealt, Penny looked at me with a gleam in her eye.

"Let's make it interesting," she said. "Let's play for an hour and whoever has the most money at that point gets to decide what goes on in the bedroom tonight. How does that grab you?"

I shot a look at the dealer which prompted him to offer his opinion.

"That sounds like an offer you can't refuse," the dealer stated.

I nodded and looked at the table. I had a six and a five. I immediately doubled-down. The dealer hit me with a 9. That's a solid 20 with only a 6 showing for the dealer. Good start. Penny had two queens which she split and doubled down on both. The dealer hit her first queen with a king and he hit her second queen with an ace. Are you kidding me? The dealer turned over a jack, giving him 16 and forcing him to hit. He hit with a 7, busting himself and paying both of us.

That first hand was a perfect indication of how the hour of blackjack would go for me. I was winning but Penny was hammering the table. Every decision she made seemed to work out to perfection. I watched as her chip stack grew at a much faster pace than my own. At the end of the hour, I was up about four hundred, but Penny was up well over a grand. This certainly wasn't a game that I minded losing, but still my competitive streak came out when she called time.

"Looks like I win," she said as she looked at the gold watch on her wrist.

"You know blackjack isn't really my game," I responded. "Why not give me a chance to answer your challenge at another game?"

"That sounds fair," she admitted. "How about Let-It-Ride?"

"Now you are talking," I agreed.

We made our way to an open table that was $15 per line. We sat and agreed to play for another hour with the same rules. I came out gunning, betting the 3-card bonus and the $1 bonus. I had money all over the table. My first three cards were solid and I got paid on all three lines while Penny took a small hit. Here we go.

The hour evaporated quickly. I had made some money, hitting two flushes and a full house. I had also taken a gamble or two. Penny had not had an easy time of it, losing mostly. We agreed to one last hand. I made modest cards and played it conservatively. I got paid on two lines. Penny on the other hand hit a homerun with 4-of-a-kind kings and a monster payout on all three lines and both bonuses. That was the killer. Penny had me by a good amount and we both knew it.

"I guess I win," she giggled.

"When don't you win," I retorted playfully.

"Let's go upstairs," she said as she collected her winnings.

I grabbed my chips and pocketed them as we headed for the elevator. I followed Penny onto the elevator and observed her gorgeous frame once again. Wow was she on fire.

"My room or yours," I asked playfully.

"Since I am staying with Nikki, yours," she responded.

"I didn't know you and Nikki were staying together," I acknowledged.

"Well, we have to be somewhat financially responsible," she said. "So I am staying with Nikki and the Adams sisters are also rooming together. You are the only solo guest."

"Lucky me," I laughed.

"In more ways than one," she toyed.

I pushed the button for the 14th floor, not even knowing if Penny was on that floor as well or not. At this point, it didn't matter and I didn't care. We exited the elevator and I led her to my room. I opened the door and let Penny pass in front of me to enter first. She passed me and made her way to the far side of the room where she placed her purse on the small desk that was there. I let the door shut behind me and locked it firmly. I stared at her as I moved towards her.

"What's the plan," I asked her.

"Well, since I won both games, I get both rewards," she reminded me. "But I want to be fair, too. I want you to have a good time in Vegas, so, I am going to do something for you first and then I will have you do something for me. How does that sound?"

"I couldn't ask for anything more," I replied.

"Ok, your reward first then," she instructed as she moved in closed to me.

She reached out and grabbed my package through my pants. She rubbed my half soft cock through the material which shielded it from fresh air. She looked me deep in the eyes as she increased the pace of the massage that she was giving my tool. I groaned and smiled at her crookedly. I tossed my jacket aside as Penny undid my belt and dropped my pants. My shirt, shoes and boxers went flying in a frenzy as Penny continued the rub my dick feverishly.

As my now fully erect cock stood exposed, Penny released her grip on it and stepped back. She reached her hands behind her neck and grabbed the neck of her dress. She pulled it over her head and let her dress fall to the floor. She seductively stepped out of it and tossed her dress onto the desk next to us as I dissected her body with my eyes. She was a goddess as she stood there in her stockings and heels. I felt the blood rush to my swollen member and I knew without looking that it was leaking clear fluid.

Penny moved to the bed and lay down. She bent her legs at the knee and dug her heels into the bed. She spread her legs wide and then used her fingers to open her pussy for me. I salivated looking at her shaven sweet spot.

"Don't make me wait," she purred.

I moved to where she was and positioned my cement pole at her opening. She moved her hips towards me and I injected my shaft inside of her. She felt amazing. Her still tight sugar walls engulfed my rod. I exhaled heavily and then forced my full length inside of her. She gasped slightly as my entire member filled her.

I retracted my cock and impaled her again. I started to move in and out of her box rapidly. Penny threw her heels over my shoulders and looked enticingly into my eyes as I pounded her pussy. My pace increased as I looked at her lustily. I continued to jam my rod into her wetness until I was ready to explode. I felt my peak build quickly as I inserted my prick into her again and again. I pulled back and tore my shaft out of her. She knew all too well what I wanted. She presented her shoes to me and I bathed them in my batter. I shot rocket after rocket of sticky, white spunk onto her heels. I crashed onto the bed next to her, satisfied.

Penny rolled onto her side and glared at me. She traced small hearts on my chest with her index finger. She stood up and removed her shoes and her stockings. She smiled at me and then crawled back onto the bed. She moved over the top of me and kissed me full on the mouth. It was a passionate, loving kiss that lasted a long while. She pulled away and glared down at me.

"I need something," she said.

"Anything," I agreed.

"We are not at home and we are all alone for the whole night," she reminded me. "Make love to me. Please. Take my body with all the love you have for me."

I knew why she made this request and I could do nothing but comply. I reached up and put my hand on her cheek. I pulled her down to me and kissed her. It was the best kiss I have ever given any woman in my life. I kissed her mouth, her cheek and her neck. She positioned her body on top of mine and put her hands on the sides of my face as we kissed.

I held her tightly as we continued to kiss, her hands running through my hair and around my face as we did so. Penny let her legs fall open on top of me and my hard shaft found her hole again. She slowly, methodically rocked her gash onto my stiffness and grinded on it until it filled her again. I groaned loudly as my member throbbed inside of her.

Penny kissed my madly, her hands holding my face as she did so. I tightened my hold her gorgeous body as we kissed passionately. She continued to grind her hips and pelvis on my cock. I loved being inside of her like this, as our bodies melded together. I looked into her eyes and saw everything I was feeling staring back at me.

"I love you," she said as she rocked her hips harder.

Penny continued to work her body against mine. She was as sexy a woman at that moment as I had ever seen. I loved her, both physically and emotionally. Whatever happened leading up to this moment and no matter what happened from her on out in the game, this was perfection. Penny groaned as she pressed her midsection to mine forcefully.

"Oh," she gasped as pleasure began to overtake her. "I love you."

She moved her hips up and down rapidly on my dick as her climax arrived. She bucked and squirmed through her orgasm as she kissed me again, biting my lower lip lovingly. I held her body to mine firmly as she came. She pulled her lips away from mine and screamed. I exploded inside her suddenly. My peak had built quickly and arrived without warning. I filled her insides with my liquid as she finished her climax.

"I really love you," she gasped as she crashed to the bed next to me.

I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her to me. We lay still, breathing heavily in sync. I smelled her hair mixed with her perfume and closed my eyes. I opened them again, not wanting to waste these moments.

"I love you too, Penelope," I whispered. "I have for a long time."

"I know," Penny admitted. "I love these women and I love this game, but there are moments, like this one, where it's just you and I. These moments make me want to run away with you forever."

"If you are there, then I am not running away from forever, I am running towards it," I played with her words.

"That's not what I meant," she quickly countered with panic in her voice.

"I know," I teased her. "I was just making a point. Pen, forget about the game for just a moment. Don't say another word tonight. You are the greatest gift I have ever been given. I am a better man when I am with you."

I said nothing else. I closed my eyes and pulled her to me snugly.

I awoke when daylight peeked through the curtains in my room. I still had a secure grip on my love. She looked angelic in the morning light. I slowly, gently let her go and got out of bed. I made my way to the bathroom and began my morning routine. I stepped into the shower and began to clear my mind. I knew this conference was going to be boring, but we had to endure the days to get to the extra circulars that Las Vegas offered us at night.

Under the warm water my thoughts took me away. If there were no game, would I have found Penny? I could feel myself surrounded by thoughts of her and a normal life. Then the thought of Brooke steered me in a different direction. She made me feel just as strongly, though with a slightly different vision. I was confused and unsure.

"Hey, weren't you going to wake me," Penny said, startling me out of my trance.

"I wanted to let you rest," I disclosed. "You looked so peaceful and beautiful."

"I have to go upstairs and get ready," she stated.

"What floor are you on," I asked for reference.

"20," she revealed. "Do you know who Nikki's favorite band is?"

"I can't say that I do," I confessed, responding to her very casual question.

"Bon Jovi," Penny informed. "She's been in love with Jon Bon Jovi since she was 14 years old."

"I know a lot of girls that have been in love with Jon Bon Jovi since they were 14," I laughed loudly. "I am a huge fan of their music."

"I know," she giggled. "I have seen your IPOD."

"Living with you always keeps me on my toes," I laughed again.

"Anyway, they are in town tonight," she educated me. "They are playing at the Mandalay Bay."

"No shit," was my only response, wondering why she would tell me this.

Did she want me to take Nikki to the concert tonight? The show had to be sold out. I was confused yet again. I heard Penny leave the bathroom before I could respond. Several moments later I heard the door to the room close. I knew she had gone. I finished my shower and as I was toweling off, I made my way back into the main part of my room. Penny had gone so far as to lay out my cloths for the day. She was magnificent. I started to dress and as I picked up my pants I noticed some thing on top of the shirt she had put on the bed for me.

I reached for the paper-like items and turned them over. I almost fell down when I discovered that they were two tickets to tonight's Bon Jovi concert. I could not believe it. I finished dressing and tucked the tickets inside my jacket pocket. Penny cared for everyone in this game, as did I. This was one of those moments when I wished she did not have to share me. I shivered as I thought about how she said she loved me repeatedly last night while we made love. It was very different from anytime we had been intimate before that. The effect it had on me was clear, if there were no game, I would want a normal life with Penny. After the time I had spent in the game, would I know how to operate in a normal life? I had to clear my head.

I made my way down to the banquet hall where the conference was being held. I found our table and as I expected, I was the first on there. Excellent. I relaxed and polished off 3 cups of coffee while making small talk with some folks from the other firms at the conference. I sat at our table and began thinking again. As I was drifting off thinking of Penny, a voice startled me.

"So, how was last night with little miss halter dress," the voice taunted me.

I looked up to see Kylie standing over me. She was a very attractive woman, so much so that I did not mind that she was wearing too much makeup. It suited her. Her bright red lips and nails were a nice compliment to her beautiful red hair. I thought about how to properly respond to her question.

"Better than I could explain to you," I admitted softly.

"I find that hard to believe," she argued playfully.

"That's unfortunate," I said. "You will find me to be a very honest person."

"We are in Vegas, do you care to gamble," Kylie challenged me.

"What did you have in mind," I inquired.

"I will bet you I can do better than she did," Kylie offered. "You spend tonight with me. If by tomorrow morning you still think she is better, I will give your firm my best client. If you think I am more of a woman, then you come to work for me. Interested in those stakes?"

I looked at her curiously. My eyes pierced hers.

"The price is too high," I finally replied. "You are a beautiful woman, but I pass. Besides, I already have a date tonight."

"That little girl can't do the things that I can," Kylie scowled.

"Good thing I am not going out with her tonight then," I countered coldly.

"Oh really, then which slut are you going out with tonight," she asked, her voice getting louder.

"This slut," I heard a voice behind me say.

I snapped my head around to see Nikki standing behind me. I had no idea how long she had been standing there or what she had heard. She looked down at me and smiled so sweetly that I couldn't help but smile back. Kylie looked at the two of us and then elegantly and gracefully turned and walked away from our table. Nikki sat down next to me at our table. She placed her hand on top of mine on the table and looked at me.

"I was thinking tonight we could have dinner on top of the Stratosphere Tower," she said. "We could have a nice, low-key but very elegant evening."

"Nope," I responded succinctly.

Nikki turned her head and looked at me with complete and utter shock. She was not a woman who was used to hearing the word "NO" uttered in her direction very often. Her bottom lip quivered slightly and she could not find words to respond to me with. I pulled my hand out from underneath hers and placed it on top. I rubbed the back of her hand lightly with my thumb and I looked at her.

"I have something very special planned for us tonight," I told her as I smirked.

A weight seemed to have been lifted from her as I said this. She stood and walked to the breakfast buffet table. I found it so amazing that these strong, confident women were often shaken by the smallest of things. Leslie, Brooke and Penny joined me at the table by the time Nikki returned. We all were impressed by Brooke's admission that she was now up over six thousand at the tables. She was having a fantastic time with it too, recalling with great accuracy all of her major winning hands. Some of the other attorney's even stopped by to compliment her on her play before heading to their own tables that morning. Vegas was an interesting town.