Adventures with Penny Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brooke was a great listener. She was waiting in the doorway, her duffle bag at her feet and her head in her hands. She had on a loose fitting cotton shirt with ¾ sleeves and grey sweatpants. She didn't even have shoes on, just socks and fuzzy blue slippers. I grabbed her bag and threw it over my shoulder. I then scooped Brooke up into my arms and carried her back to the elevator.

We traveled down to the 14th floor, her face buried in my shoulder the entire time. We made it to my room and I gingerly opened the door. I deposited Brooke onto the bed and placed her bag under the desk. I drew the curtains closed, knowing the pain the daylight must be inflicting on her.

"I'm embarrassed," Brooke moaned from the bed.

"Sweetheart, don't be embarrassed," I urged her. "You went on a hell of a run. No one in their right mind would have walked away."

"I don't remember much after midnight," she revealed.

This piece of information caught me largely by surprise.

"Brooke, you don't know how the night ended," I asked her softly.

"No, I'm so sorry," she replied, beginning to well up with tears.

"Don't cry," I tried to comfort her. "You didn't do anything bad at all. You were a perfect lady at all times and Leslie never left you."

"She is amazing," Brooke sniffled. "How did the night end?"

"Well, beautiful, you are up over 100 thousand dollars," I took pride in telling her.

"No shit," she replied. "Oh my god."

She tried to sit up but the pain in her head forced her to lie back down immediately. She smiled at me from the pillow as I sat in the arm chair across from the bed. I looked at her with such a warm feeling inside of me emanating towards her that I could not hide my smile.

Lunch arrived and after I tipped the young man that delivered it, I got Brooke to eat. She had a big bowl of soup, some Tylenol and several glasses of water. She lay back down on the bed and I put a movie on the television. She seemed content and, though I could not repay her for how she cared for me when I was sick, I felt like I had done something she appreciated. It made me happy to think that and I prayed that she believed it as well. We were only several minutes into the movie when I noticed that Brooke was sleeping soundly. I am not sure how much farther into the movie I drifted off, but I do know that sleeping in that armchair was uncomfortable.

When I opened my eyes, the movie was long over though Brooke was still sleeping soundly. I shut the television off and checked my watch, 6:15pm. I grabbed some cloths and headed to the bathroom. I shut the door, so as not to disturb my sleeping beauty, and then climbed into the shower.

I let the water run over me and my mind began to drift again. Penny, Nikki, Brooke, Leslie, Vivian, Emma and Mindy. Each of them raced through my mind. Their faces, their bodies and their words. I was lost in my thoughts when I heard the shower door slide open. My eyes opened and I saw Brooke climb into the shower with me.

"I thought you were resting," I said to her.

"I was, but I opened my eyes and you weren't there," she stated. "I missed you. Plus, I needed a shower."

I sidestepped and allowed Brooke to step under the running water. She let it flow over her gorgeous body and she exhaled heavily. I watched her every move as closely and intently as possible. When she was completely soaked, she opened her eyes and looked at me eagerly. It looked like she wanted to speak but she thought better of it.

She threw her arms around my neck and pulled my face to hers. Our mouths met under the running water. We locked lips and I pulled her close to me. I investigated her body with my roaming hands under the flowing water. I kissed her neck and caressed her breasts gently as she moaned. I wanted her badly and she noticed that my cock was extremely firm.

Brooke leaned back against the shower wall and lifted her right leg slightly. She grabbed my swollen member and placed it at her opening. I wasted no time pushing into her slit. She was wet and accepted my rod with little resistance. I rocked in and out of her box as I pinned her to the wall. I pushed in and out of sweet spot with my tool as it throbbed. Brooke gasped and I groaned loudly as we continued.

"Oh, oh god," she gasped.

She raked her nails across my back and spasmed wildly as her orgasm swept over her in waves. She bit my neck in passion as I entered her over and over until I spilled my spunk inside of her. I blew streams of white mess into her hole as I peaked. She was breathing heavily as I slid out of her. I finished washing myself quickly and exited the shower, leaving Brooke to finish.

Brooke exited shortly after I did and I watched carefully as she toweled off her magnificent body. We dressed in comfortable clothing and crashed to the bed together. I held her tightly as we watched television.

"Thank you for taking care of me," she said.

"Are you kidding," I replied. "I should still be thanking you for taking care of me when I was sick. What I did was buy you lunch and let you sleep. You nursed me completely back to health. You're still way up on me."

"You have no idea how hard you make it not to love you," she laughed.

"You are my angel," I told her. "Without you, I am sure that I am less than average."

"You give me too much credit, silly," she said.

"You don't give yourself near enough credit, angel," I responded.

We drifted off to the buzz of the television. At some point during the night, I opened my eyes. Brooke was standing over me looking down. She leaned down and kissed me gently on the cheek.

"Go back to sleep," she whispered. "I'm going upstairs. Not because I don't want to stay, but because if I stay any longer I will never want to leave. See you in the morning."

I crashed back to the pillow and the next sound I heard was the ringing of the alarm clock. I showered and dressed slowly, not sure what to make of the day. For the first time, I was not the first one to reach the banquet room. As a matter of fact, I was the last one to arrive. I passed our table and headed to the breakfast area. I saw Brooke there and walked up behind her. She turned around and smiled when she saw me.

I walked with a purpose until we were only millimeters apart and I kissed her. Right there, in front of everyone, I kissed her full on the mouth. I pulled away and poured myself a cup of coffee, hearing buzz and gasps behind us but not caring. Brooke stood still for a long moment or two before composing herself and returning to our table with me. We sat down and Leslie slid my shades across the table to me. She shot me a look of approval as well.

There was one more night to go and it belonged to Leslie. This trip had become a marathon and I was in the final stretch. I made it through the conference not feeling as tortured as I had earlier in the week. The keynote speaker addressed us after lunch and I actually found his speech fairly interesting and easy to follow. When the session ended for the day, the director of the conference thanked us and requested that only one member of each firm report for the final session tomorrow morning.

Leslie announced that she would attend on our behalf so the rest of us could get ready to leave town in the morning. We were the last group to leave the banquet room that day and when we reached the hall, Kylie was waiting for me.

"Last chance to take me up on my offer, stud," she said.

"With all due respect, Miss Samson, I have a date tonight," I informed her.

She moved close to me and stuffed her room card key in the breast pocket of my jacket.

"Penthouse number 4, if your date doesn't cut it," she said seductively.

She turned and walked away without waiting for a response from any of us. Penny glared at her while Leslie stared at me. I pulled the card key from my pocket and looked at it. I handed it to Penny and continued down the hall. I knew the ladies were a few steps behind me and that was ok, they needed space at that moment and I was not about to press them.

I turned around when we reached the elevator. Penny and Nikki smiled as the past me and boarded the elevator. Brooke and Leslie approached me as I stood there.

"Why did you kiss me this morning," Brooke asked me.

"You don't know why," I pushed back.

"But why there, in front of everyone," she continued.

"Because I didn't care," I stated. "I don't care. You are my angel. No matter where we are. Period. I am changing some of the rules."

She smiled sweetly and kissed me gently on the cheek.

"Be careful where and when you push," she whispered before she moved past me to wait for the elevator.

"I guess it's my night," Leslie reminded me as we stood there.

"It certainly is," I agreed. "Did you have anything in mind?"

"Yes, something simple," she confirmed. "Meet me here in 30 minutes."

I nodded and Leslie moved past me to join Brooke. They boarded the next open elevator and disappeared behind the closed doors. I made my way to my room and changed my cloths. I went simple, slacks and a golf shirt, light comfortable and easy. I made my way back downstairs where Leslie was waiting.

She looked fantastic. She was wearing a white, floral summer dress with white sandals that had at least a 3 inch heel. I was very impressed at how simple yet how stunning Leslie appeared. I moved to her and kissed her lightly on the cheek. She looked at me oddly as I pulled away from her.

"Are you ok," she asked.

"Sure, why do you ask," I countered.

"You have been through a lot this week," she acknowledged. "You have done a masterful job but today was a little weird. Are you sure you are alright?"

"I am great," I explained. "I have spent a week in Las Vegas with most of my girls, this has been outstanding."

"I am glad to hear that," she said. "You had me a little worried before. Brooke was worried too. She was so moved by what you did yesterday and what you said to her before. She could not stop talking about it."

"I'm good," I repeated. "No one needs to worry. Now, what would you like to do this evening? It is, after all, ladies choice."

"I want to keep it simple," she declared. "Let's take a walk."

I grabbed her hand and started walking. We walked out of the casino and started up the strip, our hands and fingers interlocked tightly. Leslie smiled as we walked slowly, taking in the sights, sounds and smell of Sin City. We walked past Caesars Palace and stopped as we reached the Bellagio. We stood and watched the water fountain show impressed, delighted and very much silent. There wasn't a lot to say, we just wanted to spend this time together. It was simple and nice.

We continued our walk up past The Monte Carlo and we found ourselves in front of The New York, New York casino. Leslie looked up at it and turned to me.

"Let's ride the rollercoaster," she said in a rather excited manner.

"Anything you want," I agreed.

We made our way inside and walked briskly through the casino. We found the midway upstairs and the entrance to the rollercoaster. I paid and we waited on the short line for the ride. It was a long climb up the track behind the building but the ride wrapped around in front, among the lights. It was exhilarating and Leslie held my hand tightly the entire time.

We exited the ride and made our way back through the midway. We stopped and had a hog dog at one of the mock New York vendors. After that we had an ice cream at one of the small shops before leaving the casino and going across the street to the MGM Grand. We stopped by the lion's den to see the lion's feed and I joked to Leslie that is looked eerily similar to the lawyer's conference.

As the night got later, Leslie decided it was time to return to our hotel. We stepped out of the MGM Grand and got a cab. We rode down the strip and reached the Mirage quickly. I helped Leslie from the cab and paid the driver. We made our way inside and headed for the elevators. As we stood there waiting, Leslie hugged me tightly. The elevator door opened and we stepped inside. I pressed the button for floor 14 and just as the doors were about to shut, they opened again. Much to our surprise, Kylie stepped onto the elevator, smiling widely at both of us.

"Calling it an early night, kids," Kylie teased us.

"It's really none of your business what we are doing," Leslie responded softly.

"You don't have as much fire as those younger girls," Kylie insulted her. "I guess you are the mom of the group."

I could feel the anger shaking Leslie beside me. Much to her credit, she kept her composure and smiled sharply at Kylie.

"I am sure I could teach you a thing or two as well," Leslie fired at her.

"I highly doubt that," Kylie challenged.

"Well then, let's find out," Leslie proposed. "You said you were a gambler. Prove it."

"What did you have in mind," Kylie quickly inquired.

The elevator opened at floor 14 and we all stepped off into the hallway. Leslie never took her eyes off of the fiery redhead in front of her.

"How about high-stakes poker," Leslie offered. "10 grand each, winner take all."

I was pretty stunned by Leslie quite aggressive play here. She had fire in her eyes.

"I don't need money," Kylie snickered as she hit the button for the elevator. "Now if you have something else to offer we can talk. Otherwise, no deal."

Leslie thought for a long moment before speaking again. She looked at me, her confidence somewhat shaken. She turned her attention back to Kylie.

"If you win you get my 10 grand and my pride," Leslie blurted out.

Kylie turned her head slightly and looked at Leslie. I stared at Leslie in marked disbelief of what she had just said. Also, I wasn't quite sure what she meant.

"Explain that," Kylie requested.

"If you win, I won't spend the night with him," Leslie stated. "Our date will be over and we will each go to our own rooms. No goodnight kiss, no nightcap, nothing."

Kylie was nodding feverishly in approval. The thought of ruining Leslie's night seemed to make her mouth water.

"But if I win," Leslie continued, "You have to watch him fuck me."

I almost fell over when Leslie presented that piece of the bet. What the hell was she playing at? This was getting crazy.

"Deal," Kylie accepted as the elevator doors opened. "Meet me in the poker room in one hour."

The elevator doors shut behind Kylie and I stood there in shock. Leslie turned and headed down the hall towards my room. I followed her in a haze. What the hell had just happened? I opened the door to my room and we both rushed inside. I stared at her blankly as the door closed behind me.

"What the hell are you doing," I asked bluntly.

"She won't beat me," Leslie said to me confidently. "I want to teach her a lesson. Trust me."

"This seems like a bad idea," I cautioned her. "You are letting emotion bait you into this."

She rushed to me and hugged me tight. She looked up at me with her best puppy dog eyes.

"Please, trust me," she urged me.

I couldn't argue with her. She left me to go change her cloths. She instructed me to meet her in the poker room shortly. I took a seat at the desk in my room. I thought of all the ways this could play out and none of them seemed worth the risk of damaging our game or hurting anyone's feelings. I did not know what to do.

I quickly headed out of my room and found the poker room downstairs. It was packed. There were tables everywhere, each filled to capacity with players. Others were standing near the entrance, waiting for their name to be called. This was the place where gamblers never came but card players did. I saw one empty table in the far corner of the room with a sign on it that said "RESERVED." I wonder, half-knowing, if that table were for the game I was about to witness.

I started my trek through the room to that far table. After only a short distance, a voice stopped me.

"Baby," the sweet voice said.

I turned around to see Brooke stand from one of the tables on my left. She ran to me and kissed me quickly on the cheek. I was caught completely off guard and I was confused. Brooke was wearing a red halter top with no back and a denim skirt. She had on black peep-toe pumps and her face was made up heavily. As her bright red lips pulled away from my cheek, she spoke again.

"Don't say anything," she whispered. "I am in a $10,000 buy-in tournament. I dressed like this to distract the men. It works. Penny is also in the tournament. I paid for the two of us since it was only open to the first 50 players. Wish me luck."

"Good luck, gorgeous," I whispered back to her as I palmed and squeezed her rear-end through her skirt. "How many get paid?"

"The top 10," she admitted. "The winner gets $250 thousand."

She turned from me and sat back down at the table. I stood and watched as Brooke took 3 of the next 4 hands. Her chip stack was large and she seemed to be very in control. I turned and continued my journey to the empty table in the back. As I passed the last table before the empty one, I noticed Penny. She was seated in the far corner of the last table on my left. She had on a faded, two-tone t-shirt, with jeans and ballet flats. She also had a baseball cap on that was pulled low over her eyes and her pony-tail was pulled through the opening at the back. I had seen her look brilliantly sexy many times, but this look seemed more real than I could remember ever seeing her. She never looked up and I moved on to my destination.

As I reached the empty table a small, asian woman with a box of chips placed herself in the dealers' chair. She began counting the chips in the box, making two equal stacks on either side of herself. I watched as she shuffled a new deck of cards and prepared for play at her table.

"You beat me here," a voice behind me startled me.

I turned to see Leslie standing there. She had snuck up on me and I wondered if she had seen Brooke or Penny. Then I took full notice that she had changed into a grey jacket and skirt suit, with a black, silk blouse under it. She did not have a bra on. She had on black stockings and black slingback heels. I felt the blood rush to my pelvis immediately. She looked fantastic and I always appreciated when she looked good.

"Did you see your sister," I asked casually.

"Yes," she confirmed. "She was kicking ass when I walked by."

Before I could ask if she had seen Penny, we were interrupted.

"Glad to see that you made it," Kylie exclaimed as she approached us. "Let's sit."

She gestured towards the table and Leslie took a seat on the corner nearest to where we were standing. Just for dramatic effect Kylie took a seat at the far end of the table. She glared at Leslie viciously. The dealer pushed $10,000 in chips towards each of them. The woman each collected their stacks and the first hand was dealt. Leslie captured the first pot which garnered her about $200. This could be a long game.

The first hour of the game dragged by, with the women mostly trading small pots and not speaking at all. Then the first big action came with the blinds at 50/100 when Kylie raised to $1000 before the flop. Leslie reviewed her hole cards and then reraised to $2500. I held my breath, not knowing what either woman was holding. Kylie didn't take long to make the call and the flop came out Kh-Jc-10d. Leslie checked and Kylie bet $500. Leslie moved like lightning when she reraised all-in. Kylie waited for several long moments before folding. Leslie collected her winnings and then got up from her seat. She crashed into me and put her arms around me.

"I had ace, queen in my hand," she whispered to me as she hugged me tightly.

Leslie returned to the table and went on a run, wearing Kylie down with sound play and solid cards. As I watched Leslie work, I noticed that the players in the tournament that Brooke and Penny were playing were dwindling. After Leslie and Kylie's game passed the two hour mark, the tournament had only one table remaining. I was watching Leslie collect another meager pot when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned to see Brooke standing next to me.