Adventures with Penny Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Leslie had promised, the day was boring. It wasn't boring like a bad movie that you fall asleep during and write-off the nine dollars, it was excruciatingly boring like watching a sport on television where you don't know the rules and the announcers are speaking a language that you don't know. The only point of interest for me was the extremely lusty looks Kylie keep giving me from her table. She even went so far as to blow me a kiss early in the afternoon. Also quite amusing were the fiercely nasty looks that the ladies at my table were all firing in Kylie's direction. The conference was sheer torture but this side bar of entertainment helped me make it through the day.

As we exited the conference at the conclusion of the day's events, we all walked together towards the elevators. I wanted desperately to grab Penny and hold her, but I resisted my urge. Nikki made her way next to me and grabbed my arm.

"It's my night," she boasted. "What should I wear?"

"I will help you get dressed upstairs," Penny said as we all boarded the elevator.

Penny quickly hit the 14 and 20 buttons. Brooke reached over and hit the 22 button as well. Now I knew what floor everyone was on, that was a good piece of information to have. I stepped off the elevator at my floor and looked at Nikki.

"In the lobby in one hour," I told her as the doors of the elevator closed between us.

I hit my room and operated at a leisurely pace. I took a shower and dressed myself comfortably in jeans and a golf shirt. I was out the door again and down in the lobby with a few minutes to spare on the timeline I gave Nikki. As I stood waiting, Kylie stepped off the elevator and spotted me. As she approached me, I took in the sight of her. She was dressed to kill, wearing a leopard print halter top and clearly no bra. She also had on a black leather miniskirt, black stockings and black pumps that were at least 5 inches. I felt my eyes get wide as I looked her over.

"I take it you like what you see," she teased as she reached where I was standing.

"You certainly get people's attention," I admitted.

"Well, I can't let you have all the fun in Las Vegas," she laughed.

Over her shoulder I saw a man waving towards her. It was Mike Reynolds, from Wallace and Wallace. Kylie saw him and then turned back to me.

"After you were so mean to him, I couldn't let him dine alone tonight," she said, before turning and walking towards Mike.

As she walked away I watched her ass snap from side to side under her leather skirt. I picked my eyes up just in time to catch Nikki getting off the elevator. She saw me and rushed over to where I was. She was dressed for our occasion wearing a faded, vintage rock-n-roll babydoll t-shirt and tight jeans with black boots. Her body was awesome.

"So, where are we going," she asked as she reached me.

"We are going to a see a show," I disclosed.

"Great," she agreed. "But I feel a little underdressed."

"Nope," I corrected her. "You look perfect."

I took her by the hand and led her out of the casino. We jumped into a cab and I instructed the driver to head for the Mandalay Bay. We pointed out different things to each other as we made our way up the strip. When we were at the light in front of the Mandalay Bay, Nikki noticed the large marquee advertising tonight's event. She turned her head and stared at me defiantly.

"No way," she said in almost a whisper. "No fucking way."

She looked back at the billboard and then back at me. I raised my eyebrows playfully, indicating I might not know what she was getting at and trying to keep her guessing for at least another moment.

"SHUT UP," she yelled.

I smiled devilishly but did not speak. She looked back at the marquee again and then returned her focus to me.

"Seriously," she half stated and half asked.

I shook my head no. Nikki instantly deflated and the smile disappeared from her face. The cab driver pulled into the Mandalay Bay and stopped. Nikki exited on the side of the car closest to the casino as I paid the driver. I walked around the car and snuck up behind her. I carefully put one ticket in each hand and wrapped my arms around her from behind, thrusting the tickets into her direct eye line.

Nikki took both tickets and looked at them. She waited a minute and then began jumping up and down with uncontrollable excitement. She turned around and threw her arms around me. She hugged me so tightly I thought my ribs would burst. I loved seeing her this happy. Hell, I loved seeing any of these women this happy. This was off the charts enthusiasm.

"Thank you," Nikki whispered in my ear before kissing my cheek. "I can't tell you what this means to me."

As she pulled away from me, she handed me the tickets and wiped away the tears that were streaming down her cheeks. There was a dramatically sad look on her face as she stared at me. I didn't understand why she was crying, but it appeared to be a wave of emotion that swept over her, so I gave a few moments to compose herself.

When she finally seemed to be alright, I grabbed her hand and led her inside the casino. We walked across the entire length of the gaming floor and down a flight of stairs in the rear of the building towards the arena. I held her hand tightly the entire way and she seemed to be getting excited again as we got closer to our destination.

We made our way through the security check at the arena entrance, which wasn't much of a check but the line was long. Nikki was damn near giddy as we waited to enter. We made our way inside the arena and much to my surprise it was very nice and extremely clean. I had not looked very closely at our tickets, so when the usher indicated we were on the floor, I paused a moment. Penny really took care of everyone, not just me. I hated to cheat Nikki by thinking so fondly about Penny on her night, but I loved that woman and I enjoyed that fact.

"Would you like something to drink," I asked Nikki as we reached the floor.

"A beer would be perfect," she answered.

I was quite surprised. I had never seen Nikki drink beer before but the sight of her holding that Coors Light bottle with her sharply manicured nails just turned me on. It appeared that beer was the drink of the night.

We made our way to our seats which were in the 7th row on the left side of the stage. I was amazed at how this night had unfolded. Nikki continued to be like a child waiting for Santa Claus. The anticipation was killing her.

Daughtry opened the show, hitting the stage at 8pm sharp. He did a short set of his music, which was surprisingly entertaining. His stage presence was good and he interacted a lot with his audience. I have to say, the guy had charisma with a live crowd. When he was done, somewhere around 8:40, and while they changed the stage set, I hit the men's room. When I returned to our seats, Nikki had a fresh beer waiting for me. I thought this gesture was absolutely charming since I had purchased the first three rounds without blinking or thinking. She was certainly sweet when she wanted to be, though I knew first hand there was another side of her that was all about Nikki. Maybe that side was losing it's dominance with a baby on the way.

Her smile that night was innocent and thankful. As we sat there, the crowd buzzing around us, I enjoyed the moments of her smiling at me. I was glad she was part this game and I actually went as far as to be thankful that she was my friend.

"I am scared," she said as we sat waiting.

"Of what," I asked unassumingly.

"Having a baby," she acknowledged. "I don't want to mess up and hurt the baby or Monica or our family."

"That's an understandable way to feel," I confirmed for her. "Don't be scared. You will be a great mom. Your instincts will help you keep the baby and your family safe. The fact that you are scared means you care and that is all you need. If you put your heart into it, you can't miss."

"Do you really think so," she pressed me.

"I have no doubt," I stated. "Not one. Oh, and by the way, I am going to work on figuring something out so Monica does not have to go back to the other game. Don't worry about that. I know it hurts you and I am going to make it stop. She made a bad choice and she knows it. I will find a way to help her out of it."

I had not said that out loud to anyone before that moment but that thought had dominated my mind for a long while now. Nikki looked at me and then climbed up on her seat. She stood straight up and looked down at me. The lights went out at that moment and I rose to my feet. Nikki looked down at me from above and put her hands on either side of my face. She leaned down and kissed my softly.

"We are all lucky to have you," she shouted at me over the roaring crowd in the darkness.

The lights on the stage exploded and Bon Jovi began to rock. Nikki instantly turned into a screaming lunatic. As the concert progressed, I could not decide what was more entertaining, the band or Nikki. She was magical in her own way at her own moments.

The concert was awesome. They played for over 2 ½ hours, trying new stuff but also covering all their classic hits. The lights and videos on the stage made for a terrific show. Nikki knew every word to every song and almost seemed like she was part of the performance. We had so much fun that I actually forgot we were in Las Vegas. We got lost in the guitar riffs and drum solos. When it was over, we filed out with the crowd. Nikki would not let go of my hand. She held it tightly and walked as close to me as possible. She was quite a woman.

We jumped in cab and headed back to the Mirage. Before the cab got to the first light, Nikki was fast asleep on my shoulder. I looked at my watch, 12:15am. I stared at her pretty face as we rode along through the lights of Vegas. When we reached the Mirage and the cab came to a stop, Nikki's eyes sprang open. I paid the cabby and helped her from the vehicle.

We walked through the casino and directly to the elevators. I hit the button for my floor and we rode in silence, Nikki holding me tightly. I exited the elevator and led her down the hall to my room. I opened the door and allowed her step inside. Nikki stepped into the doorway and froze.

"I don't do overnights," she said as she looked up at me in the open doorway. "I save all my mushy, girly, emotional stuff for Monica. I owe her that."

"I understand," I said, letting her off the hook. "It's sweet."

I raised my right hand to her cheek and bushed her hair out of her face. Nikki quickly pushed my hand away.

"I don't think you understand," she snapped at me. "I am coming inside but I am not staying. After the amazing night you just gave me, I am gonna fuck the shit out of you and then, like a good little whore, I am going back to my own room."

Nikki slammed her mouth to mine in a forceful kiss. Her body forced me inside the room and I heard the door close behind us as I kissed her back. Her hands frantically explored my body as we move through the room with our mouths locked. I grabbed her ass and lifted her onto the desk near the bed. Nikki tore off my shirt as we mauled each other with our mouths.

She locked her legs around me as she ripped her own shirt over her head. I kissed her neck hungrily and undid her bra, flinging it aside. I fondled her stunning breasts, licking and nibbling on her nipples as her hand found my belt. Nikki released her leglock on my waist and hopped off the desk. My jeans and boxers were gone with one swift rush of her hands. My raging hard-on stared her in the face.

Nikki attacked my rod, spitting on it and jamming it into her mouth. She slobbered all over my dick as it passed between her lips rapidly. I groaned loudly as she took my full length into her throat. She made a small gagging noise as my swollen member was released from her mouth. She continued to swallow my cock forcefully until she could take no more.

"Take me now," Nikki yelled at me as she stood up.

She unbuttoned her jeans and I spun her around quickly. I tore down her skin tight denim and bent her over the desk. I didn't get them completely off, nor did I care as I pressed my swollen tool to her saturated opening. I entered her from behind and began ramming her at a breakneck pace. I held her hips as she held onto the desk while impaled her violently from behind. Nikki screamed as I pounded her pussy with my stick. I injected myself inside her over and over as she wailed for more.

"Give it to me," she cried.

I hammered her wetness nonstop until she cried out in pleasure. When I heard Nikki peak I picked up my pace to a staggering speed. I inserted my rod into her repeatedly while she bucked and spasmed through her climax. I felt my own orgasm begin to build quickly. I erupted furiously inside her with jet after jet of man milk. I flood her insides with batter until I was completely spent.

I staggered backwards and crashed onto the bed. I breathing quite heavily and Nikki had not moved. I could not move nor could I speak. I simply laid there, eyes open, heart racing and very satisfied. Apparently Nikki was not quite as satisfied.

As I lay, motionless, near lifeless on the bed, Nikki stood up and removed her jeans completely. She made her way over to me seductively. She crawled onto the bed and snuggled up next to me. She kissed my neck, then my lips, then my cheek. She bit my earlobe lightly and purred.

"You're not done," she whispered maniacally.

She moved on top of me so that her knees were next to my ears. I felt her take my half-soft penis into her mouth and slurp it loudly. I was staring at her soaking wet, shaven pussy and I could not resist. I reached up with my hand and spread her lips. I licked her lips and tasted her juices while she moved my dick between her lips softly. I flicked her clit with my tongue while Nikki licked up and down my shaft. I felt my member begin to swell.

I nibbled on her pussy lips and inserted my tongue into her flooded box. The mixture of her juices and my own dribbled onto my chin as I continued to fuck her with my tongue. Nikki was now working my once again throbbing rod with her mouth feverishly as I munched on her twat. It was long before Nikki could not take anymore.

She moved herself off of me and then hovered with her face over mine. She looked down and licked the juice off my chin. I smiled as she moved away and climbed on top of me, facing away. Nikki moved my cement stick to her gash and mounted me. I groaned loudly as she took my entire tool into her box.

Nikki moved herself up and down on my shaft quickly, bucking and thrashing about wildly as she did so. She screamed as she peaked again quickly. She rode me rowdily through her orgasm, building my own to a breaking point. I burst intensely inside her once again. I shot what felt like every ounce of fluid left in my body into her cavity. Her pelvis crashed down onto mine one final time and she stopped moved. My entire length filled her as she rode out the final waves of her climax.

Nikki then collapsed beside me. I looked at her for several moments before shutting my eyes.

The next time my eyes opened I was alone and sunlight was peaking through the window. I scraped my ass off the bed and into the shower. I cleaned myself up as best as I could and made my way to the banquet hall for today's torture. I again was the first one from our firm to arrive, though I knew I looked like hell trying to hide behind my shades. I did not care. After I plowed through two cups of coffee, Penny and Nikki strolled into the room. They each walked over to me and kissed me on the cheek before getting coffee and breakfast for themselves.

"Last night kicked ass," Nikki said as she sat down at the table next to me.

"I am so glad you had a good time," I responded.

"Looks like Nikki got the best of you," Penny laughed as she sat down.

"It certainly does," a voice from behind her concurred.

I looked over her head to see Kylie standing there glaring at me.

"Maybe you are not the man I thought you were," Kylie fired at me.

"Honey, you have no idea what a man he really is," Nikki said in my defense.

"Well, in that case, my offer still stands," Kylie replied.

I looked at her with tremendous curiosity, though a part of me was very impressed that she had the nerve to fire that shot at that moment. My ladies did not intimidate her and there was something to be said for that because these women could definitely be intimidating.

"These women make life worth living," I informed her. "I again will have to pass."

"Your loss," she declared as she walked away slowly, deliberately shaking her rear as she did.

I took a deep breath, thankful that encounter had passed quickly, before I had the opportunity to say something stupid. The look on Penny's face told me she still did not like that woman. I understood that. My train of thought was derailed by Leslie's arrival at the table. She sat down urgently and looked across the table at me.

"Brooke's not gonna make it today," Leslie informed us.

"Why not," I asked. "Is she alright?"

"Yeah, she's fine," Leslie stated. "She only went to bed about two hours ago and when she gets up, she is going to have a brutal hangover."

"What the hell happened to her last night," Nikki asked, though I too was wondering.

"She hit the tables hard," Leslie disclosed. "She was playing $100 per line Let-It-Ride and was up about 12 grand. She was drinking a lot while she played. Well, she lost 2 grand and decided it was time to move on to blackjack. She was playing $100 per hand and by 3am she was up over 50 grand. I have never seen her go on a run like this. She was on fire and she decided that she was going to go to bed when she hit 75 grand but she blew past that in a hurry by playing two chairs. She hit 82 thousand around 5am and was headed to bed but she decided to bank the 75 and play the remaining 7 at roulette. She was down to her last 2 grand when she hit 9 numbers in a row. She's up somewhere around 115 thousand dollars since we got here but when she hit the room at around 7am, she was completely done. She was out on her feet as we walked from the elevator to the room."

I did not say a single word in response. Nikki gasped and Penny laughed uncontrollably. I rose from my seat and went to the breakfast table again. I poured two cups of coffee, one for me and one for Leslie. I sat back down at the table and gave Leslie her coffee. I looked at her inquisitively.

"You stayed up with her the entire time," I half-stated, half-asked.

"Yeah, she needs a chaperone when she drinks and gambles together," Leslie educated me.

The morning portion of the session was boring. Leslie sat back and tried to stay awake but she was not having much success. Penny was taking very detailed notes so Leslie would not miss anything. When we broke for lunch, somewhere around 1pm, I stood from the table quickly. I moved over to where Leslie was sitting across from me.

"What is your room number," I asked her.

"Actually, it's room 2222," she informed me.

"Thanks," I replied, leaving my sunglasses on the table in front of her, knowing they would help.

I headed to the courtesy phone next to the elevator. I picked up the receiver and dialed room 2222. The phone rang once and was answered quickly.

"Hello," Brooke answered in a very cracked and exhausted voice.

"Hey girl," I spoke softly into the receiver. "Get dressed in something comfortable, throw some extra cloths in your duffle bag and wait at the door for me."

I put the receiver back on the hook and headed the front desk. I ordered lunch and had it sent to my room, along with some Tylenol and several pitchers of water. The thought of Brooke suffering, even at her own hand, was just not working for me. I boarded the elevator and hit the 22 button. I exited the elevator and quickly made my way down the hall to her room.