After Hours Alicia Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alicia pushed herself up off the floor and stood up. She walked into the bathroom and saw Tommy in it cleaning up.

"Don't hog the bathroom. I have to clean my pussy before your friends come over." She laughed.

Tommy appreciated her humor and loved that she was getting more comfortable around him.

"By all means, go ahead, Miss Alicia. I'm so sorry I'm in your way." He joked.

She playfully punched him in the shoulder before she grabbed a wet rag to clean herself up.

When she was done, she left the bathroom and found Tommy in the living room.

"Let's talk about tonight."

"I thought we already did that. You told me that your friends would want to fuck me."

"Yeah, I know and they will, but you're new here, so I want to show you where everything is at."

She followed Tommy into the kitchen and he opened the refrigerator.

"The beer is in here. It's also down in these drawers. I bought plenty. If we run out of beer, one of us will make a run to the store. You'll have to entertain everyone while we're gone. Think you can do that?"

She rolled her eyes and laughed playfully, "I think I can do that."

"Also, if Ricky has a problem with the beer and wants that gay ass imported shit, tell him to 'fuck off'. He'll have to deal with it."

He stood there for a second, lost in thought, looking as if he had forgotten something.

"Oh, one more thing – these guys are my friends. They're not the guys from the bar. Give them special attention. No matter what they're into. Got it?"

She flashed Tommy another smile and said, "Got it. I'm a big girl. I can take it."

"You'll be taking a lot of it tonight, baby."

He laughed and smacked her on the ass. This caused her to giggle and jump, forcing her tits to bounce in the process.

Alicia looked at the clock and she had finished cleaning the living room and still had fifteen minutes to spare. She decided to hop in the shower and get cleaned up before everyone started showing up.

The water felt amazing and the smell of Tommy's Jaxx body wash filled the air. This was the second time she had used a man's body wash, but she didn't have any of her own at his apartment. This shower felt a lot like the one Friday night – only better. Both times, she wanted to get cleaned up so that she made a good impression for the men. This time, she was more excited. Friday would have been more enjoyable if it wasn't for her nerves and the guilt about Peter swimming around in her head. This time, she had nothing to worry about. She could be whoever she wanted to be without having to worry about the consequences. Tonight would be full of teasing and sex – lots and lots of sex. She couldn't wait.

When she turned the water off, she heard people talking in the other room. Tommy's friends must have started to show up. She was expected to come out and meet them naked. She started to get nervous.

Would they like her? Would they think she was sexy? Would they want to fuck her?

These weren't questions that she ever cared to know the answers to before this weekend. Now, it was all she was concerned about. She wanted to make a good impression. She dried off and looked in the mirror. Her raven black hair needed to dry, but there was nothing she could do about that right now. Her skin was clear and she looked young. She didn't look like the run of the mill "sluts" that she knew. Her breasts were full and heavy. Her 36DD's maintained a lot of their perk, but they did sag a little. This made them bounce a lot more. It made any sort of exercise a pain, but guys did seem to like them quite a bit. Her tummy wasn't flat, but it wasn't fat either. Her pussy hadn't been shaved since Friday night and some hair was coming in along the sides of her landing strip. She certainly didn't have the gap that most women strive for between her thighs, but she was fine with that. Her legs weren't toned, but they were soft. In fact, her whole body was soft. Alicia had the appearance of an innocent, beautiful girl who didn't look like the sort of woman who would get mixed up in things like this. She loved the contrast between her appearance and her behavior.

She took a deep breath and opened the door. She walked out into the living room and saw Tommy talking to three friends. They all got silent when she came into the room. All eyes were on her.

"Guys, this is Alicia. Pete from Bargain Mart's girl." Tommy introduced.

Alicia interrupted him, "Peter's EX-girlfriend."

"Fuck yeah!" Tommy said as he squeezed her ass.

"Who are your friends?" Alicia asked.

"This is Ricky, Carl, and Eddie."

Ricky was always teased by his friends for being a "hipster." He didn't want to admit it, but he was. He was just under six feet tall, had a bushy brown beard, black rimmed glasses, messy hair, and wore a v-neck shirt with a pair of skinny jeans.

Carl was the tallest of Tommy's friends. He was 6'4". He could have played basketball, if he wasn't so concerned with getting high all the time. Carl had a thick black mustache, long messy black hair, and wore a white wife beater with a pair of blue floral swimming trunks. His look was topped off with a pair of flip flops. Carl didn't care about his appearance and he didn't really care about anything, until he saw Alicia. All he could care about at that moment was getting inside her.

Eddie was short – around 5'5". He worked out a lot, so he had packed on a lot of muscle since high school. The gang teased him that he was compensating for being so short. Unlike Carl, Eddie cared a lot about his appearance. He had perfectly groomed black hair, made into a fauxhawk. He wore a tight navy blue muscle shirt and black basketball shorts. He looked like he just came from the gym.

"Nice to meet all of you," said Alicia, "Sorry I'm a bit underdressed."

She was proud of her joke. While it wasn't hilarious, it did break the ice and make the situation a little less awkward.

All four men chuckled at her joke, making her feel good.

"Hey, you guys want beers?" Tommy asked.

"Yeah, I'll take one." Eddie answered. "Me too," said Carl. "You never have the beer I like," said Ricky.

"Fuck off, Ricky. I'm going to get you a beer and you'll like it." Alicia said with a big smile on her face.

She felt like "one of the boys", as Eddie and Carl punched Ricky in the shoulder and laughed at him. Alicia walked over to the fridge, giving the boys a great view of her backside. She decided to have some fun with them and opened the refrigerator door and bent over. She looked inside and took her time finding the beers. She wanted the boys to stare at her ass and she wanted the cold air to make her nipples hard.

Mission accomplished. When she shut the door, she saw the boys standing there in a daze. They were definitely staring at her. Now that she turned around they were staring at her heavy breasts and erect nipples.

She handed beers to Tommy and Ricky. Then she gave beers to Eddie and Carl.

"Thanks baby," Tommy said. He leaned in and gave her another kiss on the lips.

Alicia's tummy fluttered and she began to blush. Did she like Tommy? Did she want to date him? Did she have feelings for him? She quickly put that thought out of her head and concentrated on being a good hostess.

"So Tommy, this your girl now?" asked Ricky.

Tommy looked at Alicia. He wasn't sure what the right answer to the question was.

"She's everybody's girl tonight!" was what he came up with.

Alicia was a little disappointed at his response. This answered the question she had about if she had feelings for him. She did. As strange as it sounded to her, she did like Tommy. She wanted him to say that she was his girl, but she had to put that behind her. She wanted to have fun tonight.

When the boys were done high-fiving each other, another knock was heard. Tommy had an idea.

"Babe, you go answer the door."

The boys were laughing and cheering.

"OK," she said and walked confidently over toward the door. She turned the knob and opened it.

Standing in front of her was Larry, who stood in the doorway with his mouth open, staring at Alicia's naked body.

Not wanting to be a poor hostess, she said, "Come on in. Let me get you a beer."

As Larry walked inside, everybody seemed just as excited as he was. Alicia was back in no time with a beer and handed it to Larry.

"Th-thank you." He responded.

"You're welcome!" she said.

Tommy came over to Larry and gave him a hug. "Larry, it's been a while man. Hey, this lovely lady is Alicia. She's our hostess tonight. You like?"

"I...uh...yes. Fuck yes!" he answered.

At this point, Alicia was beaming with confidence. She had forgotten all about Tommy's remark and was feeling really good about herself. She was starting to have a really good time being the center of attention. With four guys here, that meant there were still six to come.

"So uh...is she...going to be naked all night?" asked Larry.

"Babe?" Tommy asked.

"Yes. I will be naked all night. I don't even know where my clothes are at," she joked. "I hope no one has a problem with this?" she finished in her most innocent tone.

"No" was the resounding response from the boys. It was exactly the response she expected.

"It gets better boys. Tell 'em babe."

She knew what Tommy wanted her to say. The more she talked like this, the more excited she got. She felt like an entirely new person.

"All of you get to fuck me. Everybody here gets some pussy tonight." She proudly stated.

Another round of high-fives commenced. She had never made anyone this happy or excited before. She loved it!

Eddie and Carl walked over toward her and started touching her. Eddie's hands were squeezing her breasts, while Carl hand a handful of her ass.

"Not now, boys! C'mon, keep it in your pants for a while. You'll all get dicks in her soon enough." Tommy said.

They stopped what they were doing and walked back over to Ricky and Larry. Alicia smiled at them so that they didn't feel too disappointed.

"Larry, we need to talk man. I just remembered." Tommy said.

"About what?" Larry asked.

"I talked to Mark earlier..."

Larry rolled his eyes. He knew what Tommy was going to talk about.

"...he told me that you owe him some money or something. I don't care, but look, I want tonight to be fun as fuck, OK? I don't want you and Mark's bullshit to mess with that. If either of you cause any trouble, you can kiss any chance of getting inside Alicia goodbye. OK?"

"Yeah, man. Don't worry about it. I planned on paying him back anyway sometime." He answered, looking dejected.

"Good. So boys, who wants to play some Call to Arms, bitches?" Tommy asked.

Everyone raised their hands, except Ricky.

The guys grabbed controllers and huddled around the television to play video games. Alicia, with nothing to do, stood there and watched. Ricky came over and stood next to her.

"So...hey, you dated Pete?" Ricky asked.

"Uh...yeah. For over a year, but we broke up today." She answered.

"Wow...that's tough. I know Pete. I used to work at Bargain Mart with him. I stocked shelves, but they had him doing everything there – mopping the floors, wiping down the counters, taking out the trash, and cleaning the toilets. He was our bitch."

"Yeah...he loves that place. He's always there. Even working doubles for people who want time off."

"I don't know what you saw in him. He's weak. So are you and Tommy...dating?"

"Oh...uh...no. We're not."

"So you're...fucking though, right?"

"Yeah...we are."

Ricky started laughing. "You know, when I first saw you at that game store, I figured you were just some uptight gamer girl. Now you're here, naked, getting ready to fuck a room full of guys. I wouldn't think that you were the 'gangbang' type."

After Ricky said that, Alicia had a wicked idea. She was ready to blow his mind.

"It's funny you say that...I actually got gangbanged Friday night."

Ricky wasn't ready for that and spit his beer out.

"You what?"

"Yeah, I fucked thirteen guys at my daddy's bar. He has this thing every Friday night. They call it "Gangbang Night." The girl who was supposed to be there didn't make it, so he asked me and I did it."

"Holy shit! That's fucking awesome! What was it like? I don't know any girl that's been gangbanged."

Alicia was enjoying the fact that Ricky was interested in what she had to say. Aside from Peter and her father, who barely paid attention to her anyway, no one really listened to her before. Now she had a captive audience, standing next to one of Tommy's friends, naked, talking to him about her sexual exploits.

"It was...actually a lot of fun. I had only been with one guy, before that night. Peter. So it was all new to me. I had never done anything like that before. I think I did good. All of the guys came. I guess that was what I was supposed to do."

"Wow! Where did they cum?"

"On my face."

"All thirteen guys came on your face? Oh fuck! You must have been a fucking mess!"

"Yeah, I was. I saw the picture they took of me."

"They took a picture of you too?"

"Yeah. My dad's friend took a polaroid of me after they came on me. He hung it up at the bar."

"Which bar?"

She knew if she told him which bar it was that he would go there and look at it.

But, she didn't care.

"The Hole in the Wall."

"I know where that is! Never been inside. Looked like a dump. I usually go to the microbreweries on the other side of town, but I would have been there if I was going to get to fuck you."

She smiled, "Well...you get to fuck me tonight, so don't feel bad."

"I would have never thought that you were this...secret slut!"

Alicia wasn't offended by his statement.

"I didn't know I was either. After the gangbang Friday night, I kind of...realized that being a slut is fun. I'm having a great time."

"Cheers to that," Ricky said with a sly grin on his face. "Oh, you don't have a beer. Let me get you one," he said as he walked over to the refrigerator.

"Oh, no thanks. It's fine. I..."

He grabbed the beer and closed the fridge. "Look, you'll fuck a group of strangers, but you won't have a beer?"

That made a lot of sense to her. Why was she being stuck up about having a beer? Or drinking for that matter? She wasn't the same person she used to be and it was time to start acting like that.

"Yeah...you're right. Thanks, Ricky." She said, smiling.

Ricky handed her the beer. She apprehensively opened it, beer started to spew out the top. This made her jump and giggle. Ricky admired the sight of her heavy breasts bouncing as she jumped. Beer spilled on her left breast, but she didn't care.

"Oh well, it's not the only thing that's going to be on it tonight, right?"

Ricky laughed and nodded. She was unlike any girl he had ever met. She seemed so down to earth, yet inhibited at the same time. It was a strange combination, but it drove him wild.

The gang heard another knock at the door. Tommy motioned for Alicia to answer the door. As she started walking toward the door, Ricky stopped her and answered it for her. It was Hank, Trevor, Donnie, Alan, and Keith.

The first thing they noticed when they walked in was Alicia, standing there, completely nude by herself. Their eyes lit up and smiles were on all their faces. They all came in, nodded at Tommy, and walked over to Alicia.

Hank and Trevor were best friends. They did everything together. They even dressed alike. Both were clad in oversized jerseys and baggy pants. The slang term for what they were was "wigger." The gang would regularly call them that both to their faces and behind their backs. Hank and Trevor were both short and scrawny. Hank with brown hair and Trevor with blonde.

Donnie was part Indian. His father had moved to this country from India and his mother was white. He loved the gang, but he had to dismiss their ignorance about his race. They called him "Mexican" or "Arab" all the time. Donnie was wearing one of those annoyingly blinged out Ed Hardy shirts and faded jeans with a large gold necklace.

Alan and Keith were avid hunters. They enjoyed video games, but only the ones where you got to shoot and kill things. Tonight, they were dressed just like "good 'ol boys." They were each wearing dirty white drag racing shirts and dirty jeans. Alan was tall and bulky, while Keith was shorter and thin.

They couldn't take their eyes off of her. They had all seen a naked woman before, but they haven't seen one casually hanging out with a room full of guys. They weren't sure what was going on, but they liked it.

Ricky spoke up, "Guys, this is..."

Then Tommy put down his controller and interrupted him, "This is Alicia!" He got up and moved in front of Ricky to introduce her. "She's going to be our hostess tonight. So anything you guys need...she's your girl. And I mean ANYTHING," he finished with a wink. Alicia knew what he meant and it made her blush, which made her look more innocent. "Oh, one more thing, all of us are getting a piece of her ass later. We're gangbanging her, ain't that right, babe?"

Alicia gave everyone a shy, warm smile and nodded her head. The room erupted with cheers and cat calls.

When the crowd calmed down, Donnie approached Alicia, took her hand and gave it a kiss.

"It is nice to meet you, Alicia. You look wonderful tonight!" he complimented.

This night kept getting better and better for her. Donnie's compliment made her feel like a million bucks.

"Thank you!" she said.

"Babe, can you get the boys some beers?" Tommy asked.

Each of them stared at her as she walked over toward the refrigerator. Her plump ass jiggled as she walked. They could see her tits from the side of her body. She bent over, giving them a nice look at her pussy. She grabbed the beers and closed the door. Just like before, her nipples were as hard as a rock.

They took their beers and thanked Alicia for her hospitality.

She walked around the room and checked on everyone to make sure that they had everything they needed. A few of them asked for more beers. Tommy grabbed her ass as she walked away to get them. After she gave the boys their second round of beers, Ricky came up to her again.

"Doesn't it bother you the way he talks to you?" he asked.

"Who?"

"Tommy. He talks to you like you're nothing."

"He...it's complicated, ok? He doesn't think of me as nothing."

"Oh really? He's done nothing but order you around since we got here. I can only imagine what's happened before."

Then she started to think. Tommy was a creep to her Friday evening, he blackmailed her into having sex with him yesterday, he took nude photos of her when she resisted, took a picture of her face covered in his cum and showed it to people on an online game, and tonight he's done nothing but order her around.

"Yeah, I mean, you have a point. Tommy does boss me around, but..."

"But nothing. You don't deserve that shit. You're better than that."

Despite Tommy's rough edges, he is the one who gave her a place to stay when she couldn't be at Peter's and he was the only who accepted her for the things she's done this weekend. On top of that, today he actually kissed her. It wasn't the tongue-in-mouth, romantic kind of kissing, but it was kissing nonetheless. He also smiled at her and not in the I-want-to-get-inside-you kind of way.

"I think you've got him all wrong. Yeah, he bosses me around, but that's ok. He's good to me. Peter found out about everything I had done and he judged me for it. Hell, my own father won't even look me in the eyes. Tommy's the only one who hasn't passed judgment on me. He's fine with me being who I am and I love that."

Ricky shrugged his shoulders, "You'll see. It's only going to get worse, sweetie. Don't say I didn't warn you."

With that, Ricky walked off over to join the boys. Tommy gave him a dirty look and then looked back at Alicia. He knew something was up. He put his controller down and walked over to her.