After Hours Alicia Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's talk in my room." He ordered.

She followed him into his room. When they were both inside he closed the door.

"What was that back there? What was Ricky saying?"

Not wanting to start any trouble, she responded, "Nothing really. It was nothing."

"Nothing? He seemed pretty pissed off. Was he talking about me?"

"No...I mean, not really...no."

Tommy sighed and rolled his eyes.

"I knew it. That fucking asshole," he slammed his fist on his bed. "I knew it was a mistake to have him over. That import beer drinking, scarf wearing faggot comes in here and tries to start shit with me. Unbelievable."

She wanted to calm him down. She didn't want him upset. He seemed so excited about this party earlier when they were looking for his lost shirt.

"Hey, it's nothing. Don't worry about it, ok?" she said softly.

"I can't. What did he say?"

"He...said...or thought...that you treat me bad and boss me around."

"Oh yeah!? That's what he fucking thinks!? He's dead!"

She had to do something quick to calm him down. She stepped forward and pulled him closer, so that his chest was pressed against her large, naked breasts. Alicia looked up at him and spoke softly, "Don't worry about what he thinks. If I thought you treated me badly, I wouldn't be here. That's all that matters. You need to calm down, baby."

She reached down and rubbed the front of his pants. Tommy moaned softly as she got down on her knees and unzipped his pants. She pulled them down with no resistance from Tommy. She took his cock out and popped it in her mouth.

Alicia sucked slowly on Tommy's cock. She looked up at him with her big, beautiful eyes. The image of her innocent face with her mouth around his cock was almost too much for him.

"Is that better? Are you calming down now?" she asked, as she licked his cock from the base to the tip.

Tommy only nodded 'yes.'

She went back to Tommy's blowjob – his second one of the day.

"You like me sucking your cock, baby?"

"Mmhmm" was all he could say. Tommy was no longer upset at Ricky. All he could think about was the blowjob he was getting from Alicia.

Tommy seemed to like her dirty talk, so she continued to do it.

"Does it turn you on to know that all of your friends are going to be inside me tonight? All of them are going to fuck my pretty little pussy. Do you like having a slut around your apartment? Not wearing any clothes. Naked all the time."

"Oh fuck yes. You're such a dirty little whore, Alicia. Oh baby..."

At that moment, her sucking became faster and faster. She was making loud slurping noises as he her head bobbed up and down over his cock.

"You're a fucking slut. Keep sucking my cock. I'm so close."

She quickened her pace. Between sucking, she started jerking him off to get him closer to cumming.

"I'm ready, baby. I'm gonna cum."

Alicia closed her eyes and pulled her hair back. Getting ready for Tommy to cum all over her face.

"No...no...open your mouth."

This was new to her. No one had ever came in her mouth before. She opened her eyes and opened her mouth wide. Tommy grunted and moaned as he shot stream after stream of thick warm cum inside Alicia's waiting mouth.

Before she could swallow it, Tommy looked down to see his load still resting inside her mouth. Alicia giggled.

Gulp. Gulp.

Alicia had swallowed the entire load and smiled at Tommy.

"Feeling better, baby?" she asked.

"Fuck yeah, I am. Thank you."

"Anytime," she cooed.

"Get up, babe. We've got a party to get back to."

Tommy was the first to leave the room. Alicia looked in the mirror in the bedroom to make sure there wasn't any cum on her. She heard the boys cheering Tommy as he came back into the living room. She rolled her eyes and laughed. She knew that when she went back out there that it wouldn't be long until the boys wanted to fuck her. "Tommy's probably already telling the boys about how I sucked his cock," she thought. She was already wet from sucking Tommy off, but the thought of him bragging about his blowjob to a room full of guys made her even more wet.

Any cum she found, she scooped up with a finger and put it in her mouth. She loved the taste of cum and hoped that she would get more of it later tonight. Once she was cleaned up, she walked back into the living room to join the boys.

All eyes were on her. They had already been glued to her most of the night, because she was naked, but after blowing Tommy, the boys were starting to get restless. From the looks on their faces, she knew they wouldn't be able to control themselves much longer.

And she didn't want them to.

At that moment, the final guest arrived – Mark. Mark was the only guest this evening who knew beforehand what to expect. He knew what was going on, but he still stared at Alicia when he walked in, just like everyone else. He nodded at her and she smiled back at him.

Larry looked nervous. He didn't know if Mark was going to pick a fight with him over the money he owed or not. When Mark got settled in, he avoided looking at Larry. There was a fully nude girl in the room, but Larry couldn't take his eyes off Mark.

Mark noticed the shirt that Tommy had on.

"You motherfucker! Haha! The Chum Dumpsters baby!" he exclaimed and gave Tommy a hug.

"It's good to see you man. When I knew you were coming, I wanted to find our old band shirt. Alicia helped me find it." Tommy said.

"Thank you, little lady," Mark said, nodding in her direction. She blushed and smiled back at him.

"Baby, get Mark a beer," Tommy instructed, slapping her on the ass. It jiggled as his hand struck it.

Alicia came back with a beer, opened it, and handed it to Mark.

"Thank you," he said warmly. Alicia quietly nodded at him and smiled.

"Hey Mark, let me talk to you in the other room," Tommy said. "Larry! Come here man," he motioned.

Mark was already in Tommy's bedroom. Larry didn't know what was going on, but he stood up and followed Tommy. He was uneasy about what was about to happen.

When they got into Mark's bedroom, Larry saw Mark and paniced.

"Easy, Larry. Chill out. All we're going to do is talk, ok? He isn't going to hit ya." Tommy said.

Larry nodded his head and calmed down.

"Now, Larry, Mark tells me that you owe him some money. Is that right?" Tommy asked.

"Uh..well...yeah. I guess I do." Larry said.

"You guess!? You DO owe me money, motherfucker! $150!" Mark shouted.

"Alright, calm down, Mark." Said Tommy, "Look, you two guys are going to squash this now before this party really gets started. None of you are going to get pussy until you put this behind you. Got it?"

Without saying a word, the two of them nodded.

"Good. Larry, do you have the money you owe Mark?" asked Tommy.

"No." he responded.

Mark shook his head and scoffed, "Knew it."

Larry was startled by what Tommy said next.

"Gimme your wallet," he demanded.

"What!? Why!?" exclaimed Larry.

"Just do it or I'll have Mark kick your ass."

Mark wasn't sure what was going on, but he intended to find out. Larry had told him he didn't have the money, so he didn't understand why Tommy wanted his wallet.

Larry looked at Tommy to see if he was serious. He was. "Fuck," he said and reluctantly took his wallet out and put it in Tommy's hand.

"Thank you," Tommy said. He opened Larry's wallet, took out the bills, and began counting. "Twenty, forty, sixty, seventy, ninety, one ten, one thirty, one fifty..." Tommy rolled his eyes as Tommy continued to count, "two hundred, two twenty, two forty, two fifty, three hundred, four hundred...." Then he stopped. "Dude, you have four hundred dollars here. You're holding out on Mark. Why the fuck are you doing that?" he asked.

The jig was up. Larry had been caught. He had lied to Mark and Tommy. To make matters worse, he was purposely not paying Mark back the money that he owed him.

"I...that...that money was for something else. So I couldn't pay him back," he lied.

"Bull-fucking-shit," said Mark.

"Larry, tell us the fucking truth or you're out of here. What is this money for?" Tommy ordered.

Larry took a deep sigh and confessed, "For a Dream Console Deluxe."

Tommy and Mark looked at each other and laughed.

"Fucking video games!? Are you shitting me?" Tommy took the money that Larry owed Mark and handed it to him. "Now you two are even. I can't believe you thought buying video games was more important than settling your debt with your friend. You fucking ass. I should kick you out of the party."

Larry shook his head swiftly and began apologizing, "No! No, no, no...don't do that. Please!"

Tommy continued to laugh and said, "OK, OK, man. You can stay. Technically, Mark has the money you owe him and you two are square. Don't fuck him with him again, man. Get back in the front room dude."

Larry walked back to the living room with his head down.

"Thanks man. I appreciate it," said Mark.

"No problem bro. Now, let's say we get some pussy. What'ya say?"

"Fuck yeah! Chum Dumpsters are gonna tag team that bitch!"

The two gave each other a high-five and walked back into the living room.

Alicia was sitting on the edge of the couch, talking to the boys. They seemed less interested in the video games and more interested in her. Ricky was standing next to her. When Tommy came in, Ricky moved away from her.

"Babe, let me talk to ya for a second," Tommy said.

Alicia stood up and walked with Tommy and met him in the hallway.

"I think we should start the gangbang now," he said. "Are you ready?"

She wanted to say, "Fuck yes I am! I can't wait to get fucked!", but she still had some composure. She couldn't wait for it to start. Ever since Tommy talked to her about it, it was all she thought about. She was ready to unleash her inner slut on a new group of guys.

She looked up at Tommy and said, "Yeah. I'm ready..."

"Are you sure? Because once we start, I don't want to stop. "

"I'm ready. You can tell them they can fuck me now."

"Babe, you're the best," Tommy said, giving her another kiss. This time the kiss lasted a few seconds longer. When he pulled away, he walked back into the front room. Alicia stood there with her eyes closed, looking like she wanted more.

She opened her eyes and sighed with disappointment. She walked into the other room to find Tommy.

He was waiting for her and motioned for her to join his side.

"OK assholes, listen up! Put the controllers down!" Tommy ordered. "It's the moment you've all been waiting for. I know that ever since you all got here, you've been hiding your hard on's and I know that Alicia's the one that gave them to ya! I think it's time we whip our cocks out and get this gangbang started, don't you!?"

Cheers filled the room as each of Tommy's ten friends fumbled with their belts and zippers, trying to get their pants off as quickly as possible. Alicia stood there, surveying the scene, waiting with silent anticipation.

Donnie stepped forward, completely naked. Alicia instinctively dropped to her knees and put her hand around his cock. She slowly stroked it, getting him hard. Her hand was sticky from all of the precum that was on the tip. When he was hard enough, Alicia moved her head forward and put his cock in her mouth.

"Ohh fuck, you guys..." Donnie moaned. "Her mouth feels fucking amazing!"

While she was sucking Donnie's cock, Alicia felt her legs being parted. "Guess the boys aren't going to wait to fuck me," she thought. Instead of feeling a dick inside of her, she felt a tongue lapping at her pussy. She looked down and saw Ricky with his face buried in her pussy.

Alicia wasn't used to anyone going down on her. When she was with Peter, he rarely did it. They talked about it and Peter told her he just didn't like doing it. This always disappointed her. She had always gone out of her way to make sure Peter felt good, but he didn't seem to want to reciprocate. In fact, Peter only went down on her twice in the entire time they were dating.

This lack of attention gave Alicia a complex. She thought that her pussy was ugly. She felt this way until this weekend. Instead of hiding it, she was now showing it off to anyone who would look at it. She was willingly walking around Tommy's apartment without any clothes on, not caring who saw her.

Alicia's pussy had hair around it. She had shaved it Friday evening, but neglected it since. Stubble had started to grow around it. It wasn't one of those "Playboy pussies" where all the lips are tucked neatly inside, but it didn't have that "flower petal" look either. Her lips were visible, but just barely.

The pleasure she was feeling from Ricky's licks turned her on even more. She began sucking and slurping faster on Donnie's cock. She looked up at Donnie with her big, beautiful brown eyes and bobbed her head back and forth over his cock.

Just then, she felt two different sets of hands squeezing her tits. She took a moment to look – it was Carl and Eddie. In between squeezes, they would twist and pull her nipples.

All of the attention she was getting from the boys gave her her first orgasm of the night. She had came on Ricky as he continued to lick her pussy.

Between her legs, Ricky's nose was rubbing against her clit as his tongue licked around her lips and inside her pussy. The sight and smell of Alicia's pussy was getting Ricky hard. He wasn't sure how much longer he could take not fucking her.

Ricky took his index finger and put it inside her. "Ooh yes," she moaned. She was aching to be penetrated, but if she couldn't have a cock, a finger would have to do. He slowly worked his digit in and out of her moist hole.

Carl had pushed his boxers down and stood in front of her with his cock in his hand. He stroked it as he watched the beautiful, busty girl sucking Donnie's cock. She noticed Carl's cock out of the corner of her eye. Without saying a word she reached over and put her hand around it. Eddie took a cue and dropped his boxers too. Carl motioned the other way so Alicia would notice Eddie. Just like Carl, she took her other hand and put it around Eddie's cock.

Tommy was sitting on the edge of the couch, surveying the scene. Watching Alicia give her body to his friends turned him on more than anything. He had never had a girl like her before. They weren't dating, but she was becoming obedient to him. The experience of having a girl over who would not only fuck him whenever he wanted, but would also give herself to anyone else Tommy wanted her to was incredible for him – almost overwhelming.

"Hey, get out from under there, Ricky. Put a dick in her or move aside and let someone else give it to her," Tommy said.

On the one hand, Ricky didn't want to obey Tommy's command, but on the other hand, he really wanted to put his cock inside her. Ricky removed his face from between her legs, giving her a brief moment of disappoint. He pushed is boxers down, grabbed his cock, and pointed it at her glistening pussy.

Rubbing his cock against her moist pussy was almost too much for Alicia to handle. She wanted to yell, "Just fuck me already!" but she was too busy trying to please three guys with her mouth and her hands. Finally, Ricky slowly entered her. Alicia let out a long moan.

Ricky was enjoying the moment. Ever since he laid eyes on her at the video game store, he knew he wanted to fuck her. He was also different than the other guys at the party. Ricky liked to take his time and make sure that the girl was left satisfied too. The other guys thought of Ricky as a "pussy", because of the way he dressed, talked, and acted. He seemed to be too sensitive for most girls to handle. Past girlfriends of his thought that dating Ricky was almost like dating a girl. He took a lot of pride in how he dressed and how we looked. He would spend an hour getting ready to go out – picking out the right clothes and carefully grooming himself. He enjoyed poetry and foreign films, which none of his friends shared an interest in. Aside from his male friends, Ricky had a group of girl friends. Ricky crushed on all of them, hoping for the right moment when he could swoop in and be their knight in shining armor.

At this point though, Ricky wasn't Alicia's knight in shining armor. He was one of eleven guys (including Tommy), who would be fucking her tonight. She thought he was nice, but all she wanted was to be fucked. She was more interested in that, than making friends.

As Ricky continued his slow, yet consistent pace inside of Alicia, Donnie had been pushed aside by Tommy, who took his position in front of her. After Alicia popped Donnie's cock out of her mouth, she looked up, saw Tommy, and smiled. Since her hands with busy with Carl and Eddie's cocks, she moved her head forward with her mouth wide open to suck Tommy's cock.

She was giving Tommy more attention than she gave Donnie. She was licking and sucking his cock faster than her previous blowjob. Tommy rested his hand on top of her head and moaned loudly, "Ahh fuck, babe. Keep...it...up." As she sucked faster, Tommy pulled her hair. This sent Alicia over the edge. She was hoping that the guys would be rough with her and Tommy seemed to read her mind. It was as if he knew what she wanted. As his grip tightened on her hair, Alicia felt herself close to cumming for the second time tonight.

Ricky didn't like Tommy. In fact, he envied him. While Ricky was getting to fuck her tonight, it seemed like Tommy got to have her whenever he wanted. Despite his disdain for Tommy, the sight of him pulling her hair while she sucked his cock was too much for him. He started to fuck her faster and faster.

"Oh fuck!" Alicia yelled, popping Tommy's dick out of her mouth.

"Looks like you're not such a pussy after all, Ricky. Fuck her! Give it to her, man!" Tommy taunted.

He pumped harder inside of Alicia, causing her ass to jiggle with every thrust. Her large, pillowy tits swung back and forth as his pace quickened.

The other seven guys stood around the action, in various stages of undress, all watching intently, playing with their cocks and waiting their turn.

"You like that baby? You like the fucking that Ricky's giving you?"

With his cock in her mouth, she couldn't speak, but she managed to make a sound that resembled, "Mmhmm."

"What? Come on. Tell us how much you like it, bitch." Tommy ordered.

Ricky had told her earlier that Tommy treated her badly. Calling her "bitch" would normally offend most girls, but not Alicia. Not right now. The combination of Ricky fucking her and Tommy's name calling had caused her to climax.

Instead of answering Tommy, she shook uncontrollably and screamed loudly, "Ohhhhhhh fuck! Yes! Yes! Yes! Ahhhhhh!"

She panted and breathed heavily. Ricky kept fucking her fast and hard.

"I...I love it. I love the way he's fucking me." She finally answered.

"Yeah? And what are you?" Tommy asked.

It was her turn to talk dirty and she welcomed the opportunity.

"I'm a dirty gangbang slut. I love....letting guys fuck me! I'm a fucking whore!"

Everyone was shocked. Cute, innocent Alicia seemed to have transformed into a cock hungry slut right before their eyes.

"Fuck yes you are!" Tommy replied. "All of my friends are going to run a train on you. They're all going to fuck you and you're going to suck all of their cocks."

Still panting, Alicia said, "I...I love it. I'm going to let all of them fuck my pussy raw. I'm...going to suck all of their cocks dry!"

"Where are they going to cum?" He asked.

"Any...anywhere they want. I'm...a fucking slut, remember?" she responded.

"That's right, bitch. I've decided that you're going to drink all of our loads. How does that sound?"

Her face lit up. She had swallowed Tommy's load earlier and loved it. The idea of swallowing eleven loads of cum sounded really dirty to her and that turned her on.

"I fucking love it. Ooohhh....I'm going to drink all of your cum."