After Hours Alicia Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah...I gotta say...you're right. That did take some balls. Everybody just fucked her in the pussy, but Mark just said, 'I'm going to stick it in her ass,' and he did it. The bitch seems to be loving it too," he replied.

"I don't know what her ass is like, but dude...her pussy is un-fucking-real! Looks hot. Feels hot. I'd still rather stick it there," Eddie said. "Where are you going to put it when it's your turn?"

"I don't know now. I thought I only had one choice," he laughed.

Larry and Eddie finished their beers as they watched, with everyone else, as Mark assaulted Alicia's virgin ass.

Mark grabbed a handful of Alicia's hair and pulled her head back while he fucked her. This meant she couldn't brace herself against the couch anymore. It didn't matter anyway – Alicia was getting into it. The pain was gone. Now there was nothing but pleasure.

"OHHHHH OOOHHHH FUUUUUCK!" she cried as Mark slammed into her faster and faster.

Alicia climaxed again. Mark figured she had came and pulled out. He was getting close himself and wanted to save his load for later. When he took his cock out of her ass, she collapsed forward on the couch. She tried to catch her breath as she prepared for someone else to step forward and take her.

Meanwhile, Tommy called Mark over.

"Hey dude, come here," he said.

Mark pulled his boxers up and walked over.

"I had no fucking idea you were going to do that man!" Tommy said. "I have to admit though – that was fucking awesome!"

The two friends laughed and high-fived each other.

"You said I was going to get some pussy tonight, but on the way here I changed my mind. I wanted to fuck her in the ass. Figured she would be into it because she's a total slut." Mark replied.

"Yeah, she liked it. You are probably the first guy that's ever done that to her. You took her anal virginity, bro." Tommy joked. "I doubt that bitch Peter ever stuck it there."

"Nah man, he's a pussy. Dude's too weak to try to attempt something like that. Nerdy bitches like her are begging for this shit. They want to be treated like sluts."

"Speaking of treating her like a slut. I've got an idea for the finale," Tommy said. "Check this out."

Tommy walked over to the kitchen cabinets and pulled out an empty mug.

"Dude..." Mark said.

"Fuck yeah. We're all going to cum in this thing and make her drink it."

"I love it! Make that bitch drink all our loads."

"That's going to be...eleven loads of cum. Holy shit!"

"Tommy, this is unbelievable. I can't wait to see her to do it."

While they were talking, Larry approached Alicia. He put his hand between her legs and parted them. She knew that someone else was ready to fuck her. She didn't know who it was, but she didn't care. She stuck her ass in the air and waited for whoever it was to enter her.

Mark saw that Larry was about to take his turn and walked back into the living room.

"Hey! Larry! Hold up!" Mark shouted.

Frightened, an unsure about what was about to happen to him, Larry stopped what he's doing. Alicia turned around and looked at Mark. She was just as confused as Larry.

"I got an idea," Mark said. "Here, watch this."

Mark pulled his boxers down and sat on the couch next to where Alicia was.

"Alicia, you are going to sit on my cock and put this in your asshole. Then, Larry is going to fuck you in the pussy. Got it?"

This weekend had so many firsts for Alicia – gangbangs, facials, cum drinking, anal sex, and now double penetration.

This was something she saw in the porno she watched right before Friday's gangbang. She studied the scene to see what would be expected of her. This was something she hoped she wouldn't have to do. She didn't do any double penetration Friday, but she was about to get it tonight.

She figured that she had already been fucked in her ass and being fucked in her pussy was so natural for her now that this was probably going to be a piece of cake.

"OK," was all she mustered.

Alicia stood up and turned around. She spread her legs across Mark's lap and lowered herself slowly down toward his cock. She put her hand between her legs and grabbed Mark's cock. She carefully guided it into her ass.

"Ohhhhh," she moaned. She lowered herself completely over it.

With the full length of Mark's cock in her ass, it was Larry's turn to get inside her. Larry stepped forward and pushed his cock into her pussy. Larry was taken aback by how wet she still was.

Larry disliked Mark, but here he was, sharing the same girl with him. The two former friends sawed in and out of her pussy and ass. The tandem fucking they were giving Alicia was all anyone could focus on. Tommy and the boys moved closer to watch the show.

Alicia, with dicks in her pussy and her ass, wasn't moaning anymore – she was screaming.

"FUCK ME! DOUBLE FUCK ME! FUCK MY ASS! FUCK MY PUSSY!"

"I need to get a picture of this shit," Carl said as he looked for his phone.

The other boys thought this was a good idea and they all got their phones too.

She was loving the sensation of being double penetrated by two guys. She opened her eyes and saw a circle around the action on the couch. All the boys had their phones out pointed at her.

Yesterday she scolded Tommy for taking nude photos of her when she undressed. Today, she consented to him taking pictures of her cum covered face and sharing it with his online gaming buddies. Now, she was going to have her picture taken by nine guys while she was being fucked in her pussy and ass.

Breathing heavily and panting, Alicia said, "You...boys...going to take a picture of me right now? Getting double fucked? You want to take a picture and show it to all your...friends? Show them...what a fucking slut I am?"

They all nodded their heads "Yes." Some wanted to share it with their friends, but all of them wanted it to jerk off to later.

"Go...ahead. Take my picture. Take all the pictures...you...want of me tonight. I don't...fucking care! Take a picture...of this slut! Ohhhhh!"

If it weren't for the heavy metal blaring in the background, Alicia would have heard nine different camera phones going off multiple times taking pictures of her first double penetration.

The feeling of having two dicks inside her at once was driving her toward another orgasm. Before she closed her eyes again, she looked down and saw what was being done to her. She saw one cock in her ass and the other in her pussy. "Now I look like the girl in the porno," she thought. The image made her smile, close her eyes, and throw her head back.

The guys weren't done taking pictures though. They were moving all around Alicia, Larry, and Mark taking pictures from every angle they could. One of them seemed more interested in photographing this experience than the rest of them.

Trevor had a wicked grin on his face as he took the best photo of the night. The photo showed Larry and Mark double penetrating her while Alicia was in mid-scream. He was proud of the photo, but he had other plans for it. He was definitely going to jerk off to it, but he decided to share it with somebody special.

Hank pulled up the photo on his phone, scrolled through his contacts until he found the right person – Peter. He typed, "Look at your girl now, bro!!!! lolol #gangbangslut" and hit "send."

"Hey Trevor, dude...guess what I just did," Hank said.

"What did you do man? Did you just cum? You're supposed to save that shit for Alicia," Trevor responded.

"No asshole, I just sent a picture of Alicia getting DP'd to Peter!" he almost couldn't finish saying it without bursting into a fit of laughter.

"OH MY GOD DUDE! Niiiiiice! That's fucking hilarious!"

The two friends kept what Hank had done to themselves and laughed together about it.

Larry and Mark had finished fucking Alicia and Donnie and Keith decided to jump in and do double penetrate her too. Keith sat on the couch and told her, "Put this in your ass." She obediently took the cock and put it up her ass. Donnie moved in once Alicia was impaled on Keith's cock and put his in her pussy.

Getting fucked by two guys at once was something Alicia was really starting to enjoy. She felt like more of a slut than she had at any point throughout the whole weekend. She felt like a porn star – their own personal porn star. She had done everything that the girl in the porno did Friday night.

After several minutes, Keith and Donnie felt themselves getting close to cumming. Donnie pulled out and a half a minute later, Keith did the same. Alicia was spent. She laid back on the couch trying to catch her breath when Alan came over.

She was so caught up in fucking everyone that she forgot that she had one more guy left. Alan approached Alicia. She took a deep breath and asked, "Do you want my ass or my pussy?"

"Pussy," Alan answered.

Alicia repositioned herself on the couch. She laid back and opened her legs as wide as they could go. Alan came forward and his cock went inside her without any trouble. Despite having fucked ten other guys before Alan, she was still incredibly wet. She wasn't as tight as she was in the beginning of the night, but she was tight enough.

Alan pounded away at her while squeezing one of her large, heavy breasts. This was the first time anyone had been in her vaginally one-on-one the entire night. Alicia realized that Alan was the final fuck she would get tonight so she wanted to enjoy herself.

"Fuck me, Alan! Fuck my pretty little pussy!"

Talking dirty made Alan pound her faster, which is exactly what she wanted. She didn't want anyone kissing her neck or massaging her – she wanted hard, fast fucking.

"I'm a dirty little whore, Alan! Do you like fucking my pussy? Oohhhhhh...yes! Just like that! Pound me harder!"

Alan did exactly what she instructed. Tommy turned down the heavy metal. Everyone in the room could hear Alan's body slapping against Alicia's. Furthermore, they could hear Alicia's sopping wet pussy being fucked with each thrust.

"Pull my hair! Grab my hair and pull it hard!"

He grabbed a handful of her hair, causing her head to be tilted to the side. He pulled it hard as he fucked her. With her free hand, Alicia rubbed her clit furiously. She wanted one last orgasm before the gangbang was over.

He kept a tight grip on her raven black hair as he kept slamming into her.

"Ohh! Ohh! Oohh! I'm cumming!" she screamed. "FUUUCK!!!"

Alan was getting close to. After she had came, he pulled out and stepped away. Alicia was a sight to behold. She lay back on the couch, legs open, hair tangled and messy, chest heaving and full of sweat. She looked around the room to see what would happen to her next.

She wouldn't have to wait very long. Tommy put the mug down on a table.

"OK boys, fill 'er up!" he shouted.

They didn't need any further instruction. Tommy and all ten of his friends formed a line and began jerking off into the mug. Alicia watched as all of them shot load after load into the glass. When they were all done, the mug was half full.

"I know you said I was going to drink their loads, but I didn't...think you meant...this," she said.

"Well, I thought this would be funner. Are you going to puss out?" Tommy teased.

She had just fucked eleven guys, had first anal and double penetration – she wasn't going to back out of drinking a half full mug of semen.

She got up and walked toward the mug. Tommy took the mug and placed it on the floor. Alicia shot him a sly smile. She got down on her hands and knees and crawled over to the mug. When she got to it, she noticed the guys had taken their cameras out again. "If they want a show, I'll give 'em a show," she thought.

She took the mug and tilted her head back. She tipped the mug over her mouth, slowly pouring the cum out of it. The thick, white cum was deposited into her waiting mouth.

Alicia looked and there was still more cum in the glass, but her mouth was almost full. Some of the cum had poured out of the sides of her mouth. With her free hand she scooped up what she could and put it back inside her mouth.

When the glass was empty, Alicia opened her lips. A thick pool of white cum floated around inside her mouth.

"Blow bubbles!" she heard one of them shout. She tried it and was able to blow bubbles with the cum without any spilling out.

The guys surrounded her again and took pictures of her with the loads of eleven different men swirling around in her mouth.

Hank made sure to get another good picture. He got a perfect shot of Alicia, mouth open, and a large pool of cum in her mouth. Once the photo was taken, he made sure to send it Peter too.

"That's 11 loads of cum! She must have been thirsty! Haha!" was the text message he sent with it.

Once everyone was done taking pictures, Alicia closed her lips and with two loud "gulps" she swallowed their cum. She loved the taste and the texture as it slid down her throat.

Tommy walked over to her and grabbed her by the arm, helping her to her feet.

"Thank you," she said warmly.

"You're welcome, babe," he replied.

The guys were searching all over Tommy's living room looking for their clothes. Alicia watched them and giggled. Ten guys all running around in a small room half naked bumping into each other as they searched for their clothes was funny to her.

She took her attention away from the boys and returned it to Tommy. As they stood alone together in the kitchen, she asked, "So...do you want to kiss me now?" half jokingly.

Tommy chuckled, "Nah, I think I'll pass...you've probably still got cum on your lips."

She playfully punched him in the shoulder. He was right though. She couldn't blame him for not wanting to kiss her, but if her breath didn't smell like cum and she didn't have semen on her lips, would he want to kiss her anyway?

"What am I thinking?" she asked herself. "Why am I feeling this way about Tommy?" These were feelings that she had only felt once before – with Peter. There was something about Tommy that attracted her to him. She couldn't put her finger on it, but she liked him. She wasn't sure how Tommy felt about her. "Does he even respect me? The only real interaction we've had in the past three days has been sex." Maybe she was just a plaything for Tommy to act out all of his sickest, deepest fantasies on. She wasn't against the idea of being a plaything to him, but she wanted to feel that there was something else to their situation.

"So guys...you don't have to go home, but you can't stay here! Cover your dicks up and get out of here!" Tommy laughed.

He received a few playful "fuck you's" for his joke, but the guys got the hint. They didn't want to stay anyway. The awkwardness of hanging out with the girl that they just gangbanged was too much for them. They wanted to fuck, cum, and get out of there.

Several minutes went by and the boys had left. Alicia was in the bathroom cleaning herself off. She made sure she used some mouthwash she found to get the smell and taste of semen out of her mouth – just in case Tommy wanted to kiss her.

When she was freshened up, she left the bathroom and looked for Tommy. She couldn't find him anywhere. He wasn't in his room or the kitchen or the living room. She heard some commotion outside. Peering out the window she saw Tommy outside saying goodbye to his friends. They were laughing and carrying on – no doubt talking about how they all fucked her and how good a time they had.

Everyone else had gotten dressed, so Alicia wondered if she should do the same. The sex was over, so what was the point in being nude? She picked up her shorts and her panties, which were under the couch. She held them for a moment and then dropped them. Tommy might be disappointed with her if he came back inside and found her dressed. She decided to stay naked and laid down on the couch and turned on the television. She would wait there until Tommy returned.

It wouldn't be long before Tommy came back inside. When he came back in, he saw Alicia laying on her back watching television. She had one knee up, while her other leg rested on the couch. Tommy couldn't help but smile.

"Staying true to the dress code, huh?" he asked.

Alicia smiled, "Yes. I told you. I like to follow the rules."

Tommy walked over toward her and sat down on the couch next to her. She put her legs on his lap. He took his hand and began rubbing her legs. She loved the attention he was giving her right now. He wasn't forceful or rude – he was being sweet and caring.

"What a night..." he stated. "You...are amazing."

"Why's that?" she asked.

"You just fucked ten of my buddies. No questions asked. They all told me that they had a great time. This was the funnest night they've had in a long time."

That made her feel good. She was glad that they enjoyed the party. She did her best to make sure they all left happy.

"Good! I was hoping they enjoyed themselves. I wanted them to have fun here tonight."

"They did, babe! Holy fuck. You fucked like a champ!"

As the flattery continued, Alicia began to blush.

"Stop it," she joked.

"You were like a porn star!"

"I am not a porn star," she replied. "Those girls are a lot prettier than I am and I am not as experienced as they are."

"Get out of here! You're fucking hot. A nerdy girl with big tits who loves gangbangs! You're like the perfect woman."

The butterflies she was feeling in the pit of her stomach had come back. The rest of the compliments were fine, but hearing that she was the "perfect woman" made her weak. She had been called that by Peter, but she stopped believing it after a while. It just seemed like something he said just to make her smile. When Tommy said it, she believed it. He had been with plenty of other girls – Peter has not. Peter had no past experience, so how would we know if she was the "perfect woman"?

"Really? That's sweet, babe," she replied. "Thank you."

She sat up, leaned over, and gave him a kiss on the lips. As they kissed, Alicia felt Tommy's tongue entering her mouth. "YES!" she thought. She reciprocated Tommy's French kiss. This was the most passionate moment that the two had shared. The kiss made Alicia feel like she was something more to Tommy than just an easy fuck. She felt like he might want something more out of their relationship.

The moment seemed to last forever, but in reality lasted only about a minute. Tommy pulled away and gave Alicia the same warm smile he had given her earlier that day.

"That was the first time you've really kissed me," she said.

"Yeah...I guess it was." He replied.

"Are you staying tonight?" he asked.

"I thought about it..." she replied, "Would I be sleeping on the couch tonight or in bed with you?"

Tommy was taken aback by the question. He wasn't sure how to answer it. It seemed simple enough, but the question was loaded and he knew it.

"Uh...sleep in bed with me? Like we're dating or something?"

"Well you said we aren't, but yeah...I guess kind of like that."

Tommy didn't say anything. He wasn't sure if he wanted to commit to her and start dating her. Alicia wasn't experienced enough to know the difference between "boyfriend" and "fuck buddy." Sure, he liked her and could see himself dating her at some point, but did he really want to be tied down to just one girl?

Then it hit him.

Why would I be tied down to her? If she's fine fucking other guys, she'll be fine with me fucking other girls. I can have the boyfriend/girlfriend relationship with her and still do whatever I want. It would also mean that I would be seeing her all the time.

He had his answer.

"Yeah, that...that would be....I would like that. Do you...want to be my girlfriend?" he asked.

Her face lit up. She was hoping that Tommy would ask her that or make it official in some other way.

"Yes! Of course I will," she answered.

"So we're...boyfriend and girlfriend now?"