After Hours Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'So,' he opened, 'is your name really Marilyn?'

'Yes,' she replied, without turning around, 'it's my English name.'

'Oh, and what would your real name be?' he asked.

'Li Ming,' she said.

Marcus fell in love with that name and rolled it on his tongue, imagining fucking her while he called it out.

'How did you get Marilyn out of that?' he asked.

Li Ming stopped and turned to him. 'I move here from China one year ago for university studies, and my teacher said it will be good to have English name, so she pick it for me.'

'I think Li Ming sounds much nicer,' he said.

She smiled sweetly, blushed, but said nothing. She opened a cupboard and filled the dishwasher tray with powder, closed the door and turned it on.

After wiping down the counter, she turned to him. He was still staring.

'I need to clean the carpets now,' she said, awkwardly shuffling in her place.

'That's a tough job for someone as little as you are,' he said.

'It's very difficult to find hours for work after studies,' Li Ming explained, 'and my English not very good yet. I must pay for my studies.'

Marcus nodded understanding. 'Alright,' he said, getting up, 'I'll let you get back to it.'

He walked towards her and she stood frightened like a deer in headlights. He smiled apologetically and put his dirty mug in the sink behind her.

'Good night, Li Ming,' he said, and left.

When he came in to work the next morning, Tonia was already there, which was unusual. She was concentrating on her screen, typing uncharacteristically quickly. He had never witnessed her touch typing before, which was not surprising. He wondered exactly what it was she did all day except spread her legs.

She eyed him as he walked into his office and ignored him when he smiled at her as he went past.

Marcus sat down at his desk to go through his e-mail. Several minutes later, Tonia came in with a piece of paper she put on his desk.

'This is my letter of resignation,' she announced.

He raised his eyebrows and blinked at her, but then he'd been expecting something like this. At the very least she was being civil. He scanned through the brief document, noting, through a multitude of typing errors, that she wished to leave the company for personal reasons, which were not detailed.

'I expect you want a reference,' he said without emotion.

'Not a big ask, under the circumstances,' she said, meeting his cold gaze, 'I'm sure you'll agree.'

Marcus was curious over his soon to be ex-PA's suddenly professional manner. She was actually dressed rather smartly in a black business skirt suit, aubergine shirt and plain black pumps. Even her hair was done up in a French knot and her make-up soft and feminine; none of the blue eye-shadow and blood red lips she usually wore. He was impressed and even attracted to this other side of her.

'Is there anything I can say to make you change your mind?' he asked.

'Look, Mar—Mr Valanidis,' she said, her tone not as harsh as before, 'I don't know what kind of girl you thought I was, but I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt and pretend nothing happened.' She looked at him pleadingly. 'I just want to move on, so, please, accept my resignation and we'll put this ugly business behind us. Okay?'

Tears welled up in her eyes, and this time he actually cared and felt sorry for her, perhaps guilty. He got up and came to her. She fell into his arms and sobbed on his shoulder. He wiped the tears from her eyes with his fingers and held her close for a few minutes, remaining silent. They kissed, passionately, as if they were truly in love, and not just an office fling. They slowly stripped each other and made love on the floor all morning.

By noon, everything was back to normal, except that not much work was getting done. Tonia would flirt with her boss outside of his office, he'd pretend to ignore her, and then as soon as they were alone they'd be all over each other. Marcus agreed to go back to her apartment that night after work, but at 5 o'clock he backed out and said he needed to catch up with some work. Tonia was disappointed, but she knew that day had been unproductive, at least, as far as the business was concerned.

He actually didn't notice the hours fly by and it was 7:30 before Li Ming showed up. He'd almost forgotten about her.

She knocked on his door. Marcus looked up from the piles of paperwork and smiled at the welcome face.

'Hi, Li Ming,' he said, looking at his watch, 'how come you're here so late?'

She looked down at her feet. 'I didn't want to disturb you. I was going to wait until you were finished, but it's been an hour...'

He took in the guilty look on her face and it occurred to him he should be feeling that way and not the girl.

'Look, don't worry about vacuuming tonight,' he said, 'just empty the waste baskets and load the dishwasher then you can go.'

'But I'll get in trouble,' she protested.

'It's fine, no one will notice. And if anyone complains, send them to me.'

'Yes, Sir,' she said reluctantly, and left to finish up.

Half an hour later, there was a knock on his door again. When answered, Li Ming only opened it enough to let her head poke in.

'Thank you, Sir' she said, as always, looking down, 'I'm going now.'

'You missed my waste basket,' he smiled, and grinned when she looked embarrassed.

There was a bin under each desk, and this time Marcus didn't move when she crawled under his oversized desk for his waste basket. She was on her hands and knees and it was all he could do to keep from taking her there and then as her tiny, childlike butt waved right under his nose. He noted her gasp when she saw the contents of the basket. He had intentionally thrown the ball gag, hand cuffs and anal lube in there for her to see. As she crawled back out, he put a hand on her shoulder.

'Oh, dear,' he said, 'can I please see inside for a second?'

She happened to be kneeling when he stopped her and proffered the bin to him in that position.

He looked in again and shook his head. 'Oh, dear.' He looked at her. 'Li Ming, could you please do me a favour and get some things out of the bin for me? You're wearing gloves so you won't get your hands dirty.'

'Y—Yes Sir,' she stuttered, 'what do you want me to take out?'

'Just the ball gag and hand cuffs,' he said casually, 'I'm pretty sure the tube of anal lube is empty.' He paused. 'Actually, can you check that for me too?'

Marcus watched her staring into the bin, his cock twitching with anticipation. It had been difficult pretending there was nothing unusual about his request, but it had the desired effect. Li Ming, ashamed at her own embarrassment, reached in and pulled out the hand-cuffs and laid them on the floor beside her. The ball gag came out next, the lipstick on it leaving a mark on her gloves. She put the basket down to reach into a utility belt, which was previously hidden by her work shirt, and pulled out some tissues. After cleaning the lipstick off the ball, she put it down gently beside the cuffs.

He was becoming more and more aroused, enjoying the mix of humiliation as well as curiosity in her expression. She turned to look up at him, instead found herself at eye level with his crotch where his pants tented. Her gaze went higher to his face, her heart racing when he smiled at her, and then nodded for her to continue.

A tentative hand reached into the waste basket one last time, pulling out a tube that felt slippery even through rubber gloves. There was a thin layer of brown muck on it and it smelled. Li Ming wasn't completely sure what it was, but her mind worked quickly as she put two and two together. Something inside her said she should get out of there; that while this man may be in a position of authority, he was overstepping bounds and by not refusing, she was leading him to believe this was okay with her. But more pressing was the urge to stay put and find out what would happen next. Though inexperienced, spending a year on an inner-city university campus had not left her completely innocent, let alone naive. But mostly, her time was spent either studying or working and anyway her boyish frame didn't attract many suitors.

And here was a handsome, well-built man in his early 30's, probably very rich, and he wanted her. The commanding, sexy professional before her was actually becoming aroused in her presence. He had been staying back all week to perve on her, she realised, and through the guilt she felt excited that he desired her.

Marcus watched as the little Chinese girl squeezed the tube gently. It made a pfft sound, but nothing came out. She placed – rather than dropped – the tube back in the waste basket, then half-crawled under the desk again to put it where it belonged. By the time she turned around, Marcus had moved with his chair so he blocked her exit. She waited, facing his erection, not sure what to do next. She'd always been instructed to be submissive, especially towards males in positions of power, and, towering above her staring lustily, he could not be described as anything else.

He was excited at how quickly things were going. He had expected her to be far more timid and wary of him, but it was as if she expected him to jump her any moment and he doubted she would refuse him then. On the other hand, her fascination coupled with hesitation indicated she had never experienced anything like this, but then again, neither had he. He remained silent, waiting so see what she would do. She also waited, and as moments passed, she hoped he would change his mind at let her go. Despite her curiosity, she knew this had gone too far and prayed he would ask her to leave, because she certainly didn't have enough courage to do so without his permission. A life of subordination forbade it, which he sensed, and planned to take full advantage of.

'Li Ming,' he said, after the long silence, 'can you see my cock straining against my clothes?'

Bewildered, she merely nodded, staring at the great lump in his pants.

'It's very painful. Will you take it out for me?'

She nodded again, and reached towards the zipper. Marcus abruptly rolled back several feet.

'Oh, don't use your hands, your gloves are dirty,' he chided, as if talking to a child. 'Why don't you use your mouth? Come here.'

It wasn't that far so she didn't get up, but crawled, until her head was right between his legs. She buried her face in his crotch and undid the zipper with her teeth, which proved to be more difficult than expected. The nuzzling aroused him even further and he held his breath to keep from moaning or perhaps even cumming right then and there.

Eventually, the zipper was undone, but his cock was still trapped beneath his underpants.

'That's much better, Li Ming,' he said, 'and I think if you rub me with your face and mouth the swelling will go down.'

She brushed her cheek up and down the bulge and ran her lips across it, textured through the cotton. Marcus only saw the creamy skin and long, dark hair bobbing up and down in his lap. He was so close he could hardly bear it any longer. He reached down and stroked her head, building up a rhythm. He then pulled his cock out and let it touch her soft skin. Surprised, she made a half-hearted attempt to get away, the thick, warm flesh felt nice and she let him guide her. Until then her eyes had been closed, but now that she saw the shaft in front of her she was awed at the size of it. Other boys had put her hands down their pants, and while she'd never seen a penis, she felt certain none had been as large as this one.

'Do you like it?' he asked.

'Yes,' she said.

'Then kiss it.'

She did so, slowly, alternating between kissing and sliding her slightly parted lips up and down the rod, gradually coating it with saliva.

'Put your mouth around the tip,' he said.

Though frightened of his heavy breathing, she was compelled to obey. Her tiny mouth, uncomfortably wide, closed around the bulbous head.

'Now, suck,' he commanded, and she didn't even think to refused him. She swirled her tongue around the head and drew it deep inside her mouth. He began to thrust gently in and out, holding her head so she wouldn't pull away. She was amazed as he grew even more and feared choking as his cock neared the back of her throat.

'Faster,' he ordered, and when she didn't comply straight away, he put a hand on her ears and began to fuck her face in quick, even strokes, the head of his shaft practically touching his tonsils as he used her mouth like a cunt. Lost in the moment and weak to the point she could hardly steady herself on the floor, she let herself be used and, out of embarrassment, tried not to gag.

Just when she thought he was going to break her neck, Marcus held her head still over the tip and spurted cum right down her throat. She spluttered but he merely held her closer and she was forced to swallow the surprise shots of jizz as they jetted down her throat. When she began to choke, he let go and she pulled her head back. Still spluttering, she looked up at him. He smiled, and let a final string of cum fall on her face. He had never seen anything so erotic in his life.

'Clean me up,' he ordered, and added, 'cleaning woman.'

Humiliated, Li Ming used her tongue to remove all traces of cum from his cock and a droplet from his pants. He pushed her away before he got hard again. She slumped down on the floor, somehow unable to move. Her throat was slightly sore, the corners of her mouth more so. She swallowed the remains of the tangy liquid and went to wipe the cum off her face with a shirt sleeve, which he stopped her from doing, but said nothing.

She looked down guiltily then shut her eyes, as if holding back tears. Marcus knew, if he wanted to see her again, he would have to leave it at that for tonight. When she looked up again, she was relieved to find he had put his now soft rod back in his pants and had zipped them up. A nod from him indicated she was allowed to leave, which she did in a hurry and even neglected to stack the dishwasher. He noted this before leaving and considered reprimanding her some other time.

Friday was casual day. Marcus wore Versace jeans and an Armani shirt, giving the impression he had just thrown on some expensive clothing which happened to be lying around. Tonia had on a skimpy denim skirt, tits spilling out of her tank top and on her feet were red stiletto sandals with straps wound about the ankle. He wasn't impressed with her tarty appearance and would have much preferred the business woman look from the day before, but he fucked her anyway during lunch, and again after lunch. She was always especially eager for sex on Fridays, in preparation for a weekend of cock from strangers. She assured Marcus that apart from him, she always used a condom. He had his doubts, and had regular STD checks at the clinic. Even if he'd had genuine feelings for his PA, he wouldn't have wanted a relationship with her. Tonia enjoyed acting like a whore and would be the last to deny it. Anyway, she certainly did not believe in having a monogamous relationship.

After work, she invited him out for drinks, which he declined. She was unusually persistent, so he asked her why.

'Well,' she said, 'I have a friend who's really into anal sex and I thought I might hook you two up.'

Marcus was about to say no, but offered to call her later that evening if his plans fell through, though he would not tell her what plans.

'Okay, then,' she smirked, heading towards the door. 'See you later, I hope.'

After nearly everyone had left, he opened his desk drawer and had a look at the toys inside, wondering if he would get the chance to use them again. He then filed away the week's documents and started reading his personal e-mail, when he heard a knock at the door. He checked the time and it was only a quarter past five. He hadn't heard the vacuum cleaner and there were still a few people in the office, so he thought it must be one of them.

'Come in,' he said.

It was Li Ming, in her usual work attire. She slipped in and shut the door behind her, leaning against it.

'What is it?' he asked cautiously, certain she would tell him she'd quit her job.

Unable to look him in the eye, she whispered, 'I... don't know.'

He knew.

'Strip for me,' he said.

She hesitated for only a few seconds before beginning to unbutton her shirt. For the first time, he saw just how tiny she was. Her bra could only be for decoration – her breasts were that small. The shirt fell off her shoulders and to the floor, exposing a seemingly underdeveloped body.

'Are you sure you go to uni?' he asked. 'You hardly look old enough for high school.'

'I'm 19,' she said, hurt.

'Then take off your jeans.'

First, she removed the utility belt around her waist, then bent down to untie her plain canvas shoes. She slowly unbuttoned her jeans, letting them fall to her ankles and stepping out of them. He was in awe at the prepubescent-looking figure in front of him, in a lilac cotton bra and matching panties. They were obviously cheap and well worn; Marcus made a mental note to buy her something more flattering, but not silk or lace or anything like that, not wanting to detract from her girlishness. He wondered how her nearly curve-free figure could turn him on, but there he was, rock hard, and he would do anything to get inside her.

He peeked out of the blinds and made sure there was no one else left in the office. People often stayed until late during the week, but come Friday, unfinished work generally stayed unfinished until Monday.

There was a low-backed antique armchair which was usually stood in the corner of the office by the window. He'd moved it to a more central position, in anticipation of this moment.

Still wearing her underwear, he called her to him. She shook, but not with cold, as he took the hand-cuffs out of the drawer.

'Put your hands out in front of you,' he said.

She did so, and he cuffed her securely, knowing the soft fur wouldn't be painful. She had noticed the key in the drawer as well, and, not knowing they were only toy cuffs and could be removed without it, panicked, but it was too late, so she said nothing. He led her to the armchair and had her stand behind it. He picked her up effortlessly and put her face down in the seat, ass high up in the air, legs dangling down the back and socks barely touching the floor. She didn't resist when he spread her thin legs apart, or when he tied each ankle to the back legs of the armchair. They both knew there was no one else left in the office, and even if she had been able to move, she couldn't have stopped him if she tried. And if she screamed, he would silence her with the ball gag.

Marcus worked in silence, enjoying the hot little Asian girl before him. Unlike Tonia, he was compelled to be gentle with her. More than anything, he wanted Li Ming to want him. He yearned to hear her beg – in broken English – for him to stuff his cock in her dripping cunt.

She breathed heavily as strong hands stroked her legs, first the calves, then higher up until he reached her inner thighs. She felt his breath and his stubble scratched against her silky smooth skin. He groped a handful of what would have been her ass if she had one and slipped her panties down, exposing her dark hairy bush which looked like it had never been trimmed, proving she was in fact a grown woman. This would not do. Without looking at her, he went to his desk and took out a pair of scissors, making sure she saw a brief glint of metal and nothing else. She gasped and began to ask a question, but stopped after the first syllable. He pressed the point gently into the back of her thigh, just enough to leave a mark.

'Did you know, Li Ming,' he said, slowly, scissors playing on her flesh, 'that you forgot to load the dishwasher last night?'

He waited while she considered this.