After Hours Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexKittn
SexKittn
24 Followers

'I'm sorry,' she said sincerely, 'I'll do them tonight, after –'

'I know you will,' he said, 'because you'll have a reminder.'

Very slowly, he began to etch words into her thigh. She winced.

'Don't... forget... to... do... the... dishes...' he articulated as he carved, mostly only scratching but occasionally drawing blood.

'There,' he said, and twisted the point in for a full stop.

The pain wasn't unbearable, but she was stinging, and could not understand why he would want to treat her so cruelly when she was so willing. She wondered whether it was her overeagerness that led him to mutilate her, and also if his PA had been punished for her own promiscuity the same way; after all, she had seen the gag and the anal lube, and she wasn't completely clueless. She considered this would be her fate as well. It suddenly dawned on her, that was why she'd come here, which excited her but simultaneously filled her with shame.

In two quick snips, her panties were on the floor. Marcus leaned forward and spread her ass cheeks, staring at her puckered hole and the tiny cunt underneath. She remained completely still as he trimmed off all her pubic hair. She looked so young, he almost felt guilty himself for wanting her so badly.

For the first time, a tongue licked Li Ming's pussy. She had masturbated in the past, but nothing compared to his lips against her slit as he lapped her up. He avoided her clit, waiting for her to beg him to suck it, but she never did. She was groaning and trying to shove the little button in his face but could hardly move; it was all she could do to support her chin so the blood didn't rush to her head. Marcus gorged himself on the little Asian hole in front of him, spreading her lips wide open to see her hymen perfectly in tact, prodding at it gently with his tongue as her juices covered his face. He could tell one flick of her clit would have her soaring over the edge, and her embarrassment to say anything about it made him even hornier. He gathered her juices and began to spread them on her asshole, but she was too preoccupied trying to make herself cum to notice. Still eating her pussy, he slowly began inserting his index finger up her butt, enjoying the tightness around it. Li Ming had let her head fall forwards and was practically delirious with the need to cum that although she noticed the intrusion, it wasn't very uncomfortable yet so she hardly cared. But when she felt something small and plastic inserted in that forbidden hole, she began to panic. He's going to put lubricant in my ass, she thought, unable to speak. She tried, but the words wouldn't come out, as if in a dream, but the discomfort was very real. What happened next took her completely by surprise.

Marcus had come prepared this time. He'd bought an enema kit and was pumping warm water up Li Ming's rectum. At first it would feel pleasant, they had told him, and then the cramps would start. It's important to keep empty the entire bag and hold it for as long as possible. Repeat until water is clear.

She sobbed silently as her body filled with liquid, cramped beyond relief, yet her cunt was on fire as he continued to attend to it. He was amazed to see the bag had completely emptied itself in her small body.

'Hold it in until I tell you and I might let you cum,' he said.

She was desperate, and held her ass tight until he tilted the armchair backwards slightly and allowed her to expel the fluid in a bucket. She could only imagine what it must look like and despite the pain, she felt even more humiliated that he had just watched her shit. In her mind, she begged him to now let her cum. Instead, she felt the tube go up again.

'One more time,' he said, 'then you can cum.'

She winced, but this time was not as bad. Marcus was satisfied when the water came out mostly clear.

As promised, he put his mouth on her cunt and sucked on her clit. His prediction had been correct and within seconds she exploded in his mouth and he enjoyed her sweet virgin juices.

She had no idea that he had undressed in the mean time and it took a moment to realise what it was rested on her arse crack. As her post-orgasmic panting eased, the silence was broken by a squirting of lubricant, first on his cock, then around and inside her slightly loosened anal passage. He could already tell she was tighter than Tonia, but had already come twice that day and hoped this time would last longer.

He wanted to tell her to relax, but in the mean time she would be extra tight, and she would learn soon enough. He eased his cock through the tiny anal ring. She resisted, but had nowhere to go. It was hurting him, so she must have been in even more pain, and still she was silent. While she hadn't said no, she certainly hadn't said yes. This was practically rape.

Marcus pulled out and spread her Chinese butt-cheeks far apart, the single eye winking at him. He pushed determinedly, this time going in steadily rather than pulling in and out like he had with Tonia. Li Ming was about a third the size of him and when he looked down to find himself balls deep in her ass, he wondered how the hell he had fit in there. She was so incredibly tight he could hardly move. He slid out once completely to make sure she wasn't bleeding, and then reinserted his shaft in one slow stroke, gradually picking up the pace. He reached around one leg to her cunt and began to play with it as he fucked her ass. Groans of pain turned into moans of pleasure and soon he was pumping in and out of her anus and her eager pussy bucked to meet his expert fingers as they rubbed and squeezed her clit. To her amazement, she was about to have an orgasm with a cock up her butt. He thrust harder and faster and his fingers played her hole like a violin. The sperm rose and he went in as far as he could go, emptying his seed deep in her rectum. Li Ming came moments later all over his balls, head hanging, panting and dizzy.

He stood back and watched droplets of cum ooze out of her ass. In a moment of clarity, he worried about it getting on the carpet, so reached for the bucket previously used for her enemas. But then he had another idea.

Hot sperm dribbled out of Li Ming's anus into a scotch glass until it was a quarter full. Marcus set it on the bookshelf behind him and proceeded to untie her. She had to be carried to the couch, where he had spread out the throw in anticipation. Her head was on the armrest, legs spread more than looked normal after they had been in that position for so long. She was nearly unconscious as he unhooked her bra and put each small breast entirely in his mouth. Anything bigger would have looked out of place on her childlike physique.

He dressed himself, then approached with the party filled glass and put it to her lips. She drank without opening her eyes, and if she knew what she was drinking, she didn't seem to care. Marcus watched with pleasure as his Asian fuck-toy gulped down the cum freshly deposited in her shithole. He considered he could have easily taken her cherry that afternoon as well, but by the way things were going, there was certainly plenty of time for that.

At his desk, he waited for her to recover. What was left of her clothes was neatly folded on the other armrest. The panties were there too, cut through, so she left them. She had her back turned to Marcus and felt his eyes on her as she dressed.

She left without looking at him once and walked awkwardly to the tea room where she loaded the dishwasher. During this time he left, leaving his office door wide open, and waited outside the department's entrance until the vacuum cleaner started. He smiled, and went downstairs.

He was on his way to the car, when the security guard stopped him and tried to make conversation. Normally, Marcus would smile and keep walking, but Cliff was a big bloke and all muscle, so he stopped and answered questions as politely but briefly as possible. He was looking forward to meeting up with Tonia's anal loving friend and wanted to go home and shower.

'You don't happen to have time for a coffee, Mr Valanidis?' Cliff asked.

There was something about his tone that made Marcus think if he said no there would be black widow spiders in his desk drawers on Monday.

They walked into the security office and Cliff made two cups.

'How do you like your coffee, Marc?' he asked. 'Oh, is it alright if I call you Marc?'

'Marc is fine,' he lied, 'and just black with two sugars thanks.'

Cliff babbled about sports as he prepared the coffee and Marcus feigned interest, but he'd stopped listening a long time ago.

'...and then I was looking at the security tapes –' he was saying.

Marcus cut him off. 'There are security tapes?'

'Yeah,' he replied, somewhat angrily, 'that's what I've been saying. You'd be amazed at what some people do when they think no one's watching.' Pause. 'Well, you probably wouldn't be as amazed as some...'

Marcus realised very quickly there was no point pretending.

'Where is this going?' he asked, making an effort to keep calm.

'I won't play games with you, Marc.'

'Good.'

'I just want a piece of the action. And so does Duncan.'

'Who's Duncan?'

'Dunc's the other security guard. He's here nights. He... reviews the tapes.'

Marcus cringed inwardly. They had been watching for months, probably getting off on his lovemaking escapades with Tonia, and now Li Ming.

'I still don't understand why you're approaching me,' he said. 'Tonia is easy enough and I'm sure she wouldn't turn you down if you bought her a couple of drinks.'

'Done that,' Cliff grinned.

Marcus stared blankly, not revealing what was going on in his head.

'To be honest, I think Li Ming would be up to it,' he said.

'Who's that?' asked Cliff.

'Oh, that's Marilyn.'

'Oh. I sense a 'but' at the end of that statement,' said Cliff, squinting.

'Well, the 'but' is, not yet. Soon, perhaps, but not right now. Meanwhile, how about you just keep taping?'

Cliff smiled. 'Oh, we never switch off the CCT.'

SexKittn
SexKittn
24 Followers