After the Concert with Mila

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm!" She moaned, stopping her mouth movement for a second as she looked up at me her eyes half closed as she savoured the taste of my cum.

Once she got her first taste of my cum, she sped up rapidly, both her hand and mouth movement was at a incredibly fast pace, like she wanted more cum now that she had gotten a taste.

"Keep going!" I moaned. "I'm close! Keep going faster!" I moaned and Mila complied, her lips feeling incredible against my sensitive prick, her tongue constantly licking my pee hole every time she worked her lips up my shaft.

"That's it! Keep doing that! I'm close!" I moaned and Mila moved her other hand onto my shaft as she went back to using both hands to stroke my thick shaft whilst she kept my cock head in her mouth, flicking it rigorously with her tongue as I felt my balls start to tense up.

"YEAAAHHH!" I yelled. "I'm cummmm...." I moaned out loud as I felt my cum shoot up my shaft. Mila looked up at me, keeping her hypnotising eyes on mine as my cum shot out of my cock and into her mouth.

Her hand strokes slowed down to the pace that my cum was spraying out into her mouth, like she was milking my cock for all the cum she could get with her lips wrapped around my cock head.

I could feel my cum on her tongue as my cock head also rested on her tongue and once I had finished orgasming into her mouth, she took her mouth off and swallowed my semen.

"Mmm!" She moaned, giving me a horny smile as she stroked my cock. "It doesn't feel like it's gotten that soft."

"That's cause it wants to be inside of you and knows if it goes soft, it has blown its chance." I replied.

"Talking about your penis in the third person?" Mila laughed.

"You started it." I replied, causing her to laugh some more as she gently stroked my cock and she pouted as she put it away.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"We've been in here for a while, we can't run the risk of getting caught, so I will have to wait before I can feel this huge thing inside of me." She said slowly getting up and just at that point, I heard the door handle.

"What are you two doing here?" A security guard said once he opened the door. Probably doing regular checks to make sure that no one was any where they shouldn't be.

"Just... talking." Mila said holding my hand as she led me out.

"Well talk somewhere else okay?" He said as he locked the door.

"So should we go back to mine or yours?" I asked.

"I'm about a 15 minute drive away. What about you?" Mila answered.

"About 5 give or take a minute." I replied.

"So we'll fuck at yours! " Mila smiled, putting a stick of gum into her mouth.

"You want anything to eat?" I asked her.

"No. I'm still full from all those burgers." Mila replied.

"Did you drive here?" I asked.

"The parking here is a rip off, there's no way I'm gonna spend that much money on parking even if I can afford it."

"I totally get what you're saying." I said as we started to make our way towards my apartment. We held hand and I led the way to mine.

"So if you didn't drive here, how'd you get here? Did you take the bus?" I asked.

"As if!" Mila laughed. "I managed to get a friend to drop me off on her way to work." She answered.

"Me, take the bus!" She laughed.

"What? You're walking right now, taking a bus is a definite possibility." I argued my point.

"True, but if walking is the only way to get to your apartment, then that's the way it's gonna have to be." She said.

"You know? I don't think that I had actually found out things about anyone as quickly as we did about each other." I stated, changing the subject.

"Yeah. That's true." Mila said. "But the amount we found out about each other is the amount you'd find out in like eight hours of talking spread over a longer period of time. It just so happened that the eight hours we spent together was all in one go." She smiled as she came up with a very good point.

"It's probably the reason why I'm gonna jump into bed with you right now even though we only met this morning." She added.

"Yeah. I feel like we've known each other for months." I said getting my keys out as we approached my apartment. I opened the front door to the building, Mila spat the gum in her mouth out onto a patch of grass in front of the building before I led her up the stairs to the front door of my apartment. I opened the door and the lights were already on.

"Andrew probably got home before us." I said and we could hear faint voices of a male and female talking.

"Sounds like Andrew and Helen." Mila laughed.

"Yeah." I replied.

"but we left first." Mila said looking puzzled.

"We sort of got side tracked with the..." My words drifted off and I mimed sucking a dick, making my cheek bulge with my tongue.

"Oh yeah!" Mila laughed. "So which way is your room?" She asked.

I started to feel a little anxious now. Having Mila Kunis in my apartment and heading to my room. I know I had already gotten felatio from her, but for some reason, I couldn't help but be a little restless now.

What if I cum too quickly when I'm inside her? What if I can't make her cum? What if she thinks my naked body looked disgusting? It was normal questions that come into your head when you're about to have sex with a woman for the first time, but this time, it was magnified by like a thousand cause it was with someone famous that I had lusted after for a while now.

We went in to my room, I kicked my shoes off and Mila did the same and then we sat down on the bed. Mila put her hand around my shoulders and kissed me.

"You seem a little tense." She said. "You aren't nervous about this are you?" She laughed.

"A little." I replied honestly.

"Well you shouldn't be, not with a dick that big." She said standing up and pulling her t-shirt over her head to reveal her breasts. They were a decent size, with dark nipples.

"How did I not notice that you had no bra on?" My question caused her to laugh. "Your nipples must've been poking out at one time or another." I added.

"Yeah. Every time they did, I'd fold my arms in an attempt to cover them." She replied.

"Ah! That explains it. They look really nice." I said adding a compliment.

"You wanna suck them?" She asked walking forward, not waiting for a reply and pushing her chest towards my face. I opened my mouth and eagerly sucked her dark nipple.

Whilst I sucked her nipple, she reached down and undid the button on her jeans that she seemed to struggle with back at the arena and pulled her zip down.

"Pull my jeans down." She said, gently pulling away from me.

"That's what you get for buying jeans two sizes too small and having an ass that's so big and round." I said reaching around with my hand, cupping her ass.

"Shut up and just do it!" She giggled.

I pulled her jeans down, I had to use a little extra force as I was having a little problem getting her jeans down her hips, it's a small price to pay for being so curvy. I got it down her hips and her toned thighs.

"It looks like every part of you is flawless." I said as I moved my head forward, kissing her thighs. She had a heavy scent coming from her underwear and I kissed up her thighs before placing a kiss on her panties, just on her pussy.

"Mmm." Mila moaned. "God, it's been so long since I've been touched there." She said. I quickly reached down and pulled her jeans down her calves and she stepped out of them.

I started to push her panties to the side, trying to get in from the side of them. Mila spread her legs apart slightly, trying to lift on leg as I started to lick around her pussy lips and once she spread her legs enough, I was able to push my tongue into her cunt.

I start to push my tongue in and out of her hole and she was getting wet very rapidly. I quickly pulled my tongue out and yanked her panties down, seeing that she had a small patch of neatly trimmed dark pubic hair just above her pussy. My mouth instantly went on her moist cunt and pushed into her moist hole, tasting her sweet nectar.

"That feels good!" Mila said, her knees buckling as I pushed my tongue deep into her pussy, luckily the bed was right behind her and she landed on her ass on the bed, her pussy being pulled away from my mouth much to much displease. She quickly moved her head forward and kissed me, tasting herself on my lips and tongue.

"I've been wanting to feel that huge dick in me since I first saw it." Mila moaned out the side of her mouth.

"That was only like twenty minutes ago." I said breaking the kiss.

"Twenty minutes of wanting nothing but to feel that huge thing inside me. Come on baby! Put it in me! I wanna feel you inside me!" She moaned.

I quickly pulled my sweat pants and boxers down, stepping out of them as I went onto the bed on top of her, my dick was already erect and ready to go again.

I could feel my boner pressing against her wet pussy lips, I tried to manoeuvre my dick into her without using my hands and just moving my hips around, but being on top of her and not being able to see, I had to reach down and use my hand to guide my member into her love tunnel.

"Oh shit!" Mila moaned, breaking the kiss, throwing her head back and wrapping her arms around me. I wanted to take my t-shirt of, but she had a vice like grip around me that just got tighter. So I wrapped my arms around her body as well, pulling her close to me, kissing her neck as I slowly pulled back and then thrust forward hard.

"Oh shit!" Mila moaned, her pussy seemingly getting tighter around my shaft. I slowly pulled back again leaving the tip in and then thrusting forward again hard, getting the same reaction from her. The long slow thrusts seem to be working so I kept on doing them repeatedly until she started to beg for more.

"Please!" She moaned. "Give it to me! I want it hard and fast!" She screamed as I instantly began to quicken the pace while she was in the middle of asking me to.

"Oh fuck... mmm... yeah! That's it! Fuck me faster!" She moaned holding me tighter as I started to pound her cunt as fast as I could, feeling like I was going as fast as I physically could and hoping that she doesn't scream for me to go faster.

"YEAH!" She screamed throwing her head back. "Keep fucking me! Yeah! Just like that!" She moaned as I felt her pussy start to contract and rapidly get wetter.

"You're cumming already?" I asked, panting.

"Yes! It's so big I can't hold back any more!" She moaned letting out a loud ear piercing scream, throwing her head back and thrusting her hips up, but I continued thrusting and pounded her pussy back down on to the bed.

"OH GOD!" Mila screamed, gasping for air as I felt her pussy contracting less around my shaft, I slowed down the pace almost to a stop, just gently working my dick in and out of her slowly.

I watched her beautiful face breath as she started to try and get her breath back, which I just noticed that I was doing too.

"Fuck that was awesome!" Mila smiled, half laughing. "You know what I wanna do now?" She asked.

"Fuck some more and orgasm prematurely?" I replied, which caused her to laugh.

"Obviously to the first one and as long as I'm the one orgasming prematurely, it's all good!" She laughed some more.

"But I want to see what your cock tastes like when it's covered in my pussy juice." She said with a lusty look in her eyes. She didn't need to tell me twice. I quickly pushed myself up and got on my knees in between her legs and pulled my dick out of her moist, hole.

Mila quickly sat up, lowering her head onto my dick, impressing me with her flexibility as she took as much of my man hood as she could in to her mouth and started sucking my member hard, like it was a pacifier.

She took her mouth off my dick and started to lick up and down my shaft really fast and nosily, making loud breathing sounds as she did.

"I love the taste of my pussy!" She said looking up at me with those hypnotic eyes. She then grabbed the bottom of my shirt and pulled it up, I quickly grabbed the top and pulled it over my head.

Whilst I was doing this, I could feel Mila's lips on my stomach and chest, and when I looked down, she was gently biting my nipple, scraping her teeth against them.

"How do you want me now?" Mila asked with a look of lust in her eyes. "You want me to ride it or..." She paused as she got onto her knees in front of me, placing my hand on her ass.

"...Or do you want me on all fours so you can see my big, round ass jiggle as you pound me hard from behind? Maybe even spank my ass?" She said with an innocent look in her eyes, pouting.

"I-I-I-... I wanna pound..." I found myself so mesmerised that I found myself stuttering. Mila let out a laugh and turned around, getting on all fours.

"The ass it is then!" She smiled looking back at me, wiggling her round ass.

"Damn! That is one fine ass!" I said as I stared at her thick, tanned looking ass. It was way bigger than it should be on someone as small as her and that just made it even hotter.

Mila reached back and spread her ass cheeks apart, reaching down with her fingers and pulling her pussy lips apart, showing my the inside of her cunt.

"Fuck my pussy!" She urged me. I quickly grabbed my dick, thrusting my hips forward and at the same time using my hand to guide my dick into her.

"Oh yeah!" She yelled. "That's it! Fuck me baby! Give it to me!" Mila moaned as I thrust my hips forward, working my full length into her, my thighs slapping against the back of her thighs.

"Come on! Give it to me faster!" Mila moaned and I started to work my hips back and fourth faster, adding more pace with every thrust until I had worked up to a steady pace.

I could feel her feet at the side of my calves, she still had her socks on and they felt warm against my skin. I looked to the side and her feet looked incredibly sexy in the socks. They were white with a grey patch on the heels and on the tips of the toes.

Her toes looked like they were curled. I had realised that I hadn't really seen her feet properly. I'd seen the tops of them or the sides in movies but not the soles, so I reached down and pulled her sock off, causing Mila to gasp as the cool air hit her warm foot.

Her socks had a slight odour and I tossed it onto the floor. Mila started to wriggle her toes as they felt air probably for the first time since the morning. I quickly pulled the other sock off her other foot and tossed that onto the floor too.

Considering she had been in socks all day I was expecting her feet to give off some sort of odour, but they didn't. Any odour that there was before, was all from her socks.

The soles of her feet glistened from the light in the room, her feet looked a little clammy and I was starting to get even more turned on by her feet that I decided to pull out of her pussy, much to her dismay

"What are you doing?" She asked looking back at me.

"You have really small, cute little feet." I said as I lifted her feet up, as I backed up a little.

"Oh!" Mila said, a huge smile forming on her face. "Got a little feet fetish?" She asked, her feet in the air, as she wiggled her toes.

"You could say that." I smiled as I lowered her feet down to the same level as my man hood and bought them together, the sides of her soles squeezing either side of my cock, her big toes touching each other, whilst I held them in place.

"Uuuummmmmmm!" I moaned as the sides of the soft balls under her big toes were squeezing the sides of my shaft. I started to work her feet up and down my shaft and I could feel Mila moving them on her own, so I let go off them and let her take over.

"Does that feel good baby?" She asked, looking back, pouting.

"Yeah!" I moaned as she started to stroke my cock faster and faster with each stroke, the side of her big toe massaging the top side of my cock, her toes curled to apply more pressure as she bought the soles of her feet as close together as she could, the balls of her feet going along the sides of my shaft.

"Yeah! Fuck my feet!" Mila urged and I started to move my hips back and fourth, thrusting forward when she worked the sides of her feet down my dick and pulling back when she worked her dainty feet up my cock.

"Come on! Fuck them hard!" She yelled at me and I grabbed her feet, holding them together as I thrust back and fourth fast, my balls slapping against her heels, the soft wrinkles of her soles felt amazing against my shaft and as much as I was enjoying fucking her feet, the more I thrust, the more I wanted to feel her pussy on my man hood again.

"Fuck! "I moaned letting go off her feet, letting them drop back down as I moved my hips forward quickly.

"You wanna fuck that cunt some more?" Mila asked looking back at me.

"Yeah!" I replied, pushing her legs together, making her pussy even tighter as I forced my cock head into her cunt, instantly thrusting back and fourth once I felt the wetness of her hot love hole on the tip of my member.

"Oh fuck YES! FUCK MY PUSSY!" Mila yelled and I started off at the pace that I had left her feet at, going fast and hard, working my dick as deep into her as I possibly could with each thrust forward.

I had Mila's legs in between mine as I fucked her doggy style, the tops of her feet rubbing against my calves, her toes stretched out wide as she tried to grab hold of my flesh with them.

"Uhhhhh! Come on! Slap my ass!" Mila moaned, looking back at me. So I gently slapped her on her butt cheek and then on the other.

"Ahhhh! Again!" She moaned, so I slapped her butt cheeks again as I continued to drill into her tight cunt.

"HARDER!" She yelled, pushing her ass back against me. So this time, I used a little more force as I swung my hand back and my hand met her ass cheek with a loud slap.

"Yeah! Now the other one!" She moaned. So I slapped her hard on her other ass cheek, causing another really loud smack. I was starting to get into it and continued to slap her ass as I slammed my dick in and out of her, her ass cheeks going red, but she still kept thrusting her ass back onto my hand every time I slapped her.

"You like being spanked?" I asked.

"YES!" She screamed as her hips started to thrust back faster. It seemed like the smacks turned her on and she was now thrusting back faster.

"Yeah! Harder!" She moaned. "Fuck me harder!" She added, putting clarification on what she wanted me to do harder, cause I was getting ready to slap her on her ass again.

"Keep going! Keep going!" She kept repeating as I felt her pussy start to contract and it seemed like she was getting ready for another orgasm and seeing as though she liked being spanked, I started to slap her butt cheeks again, causing her to moan louder and louder until she pulled right off my cock.

"FUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCK!" She screamed as she started orgasming again. I tried to put my dick back into her but her pussy was so sensitive that her hips just bucked back and fourth when I did. Her pussy was soaked, and it felt like she might be a squirter, but I wasn't looking down so I don't know if she did or didn't squirt.

Her hips were gyrating and when she stuck her ass out, her ass hole looked a little gaped, like you could squeeze a pinky in. I had been lusting after her ass whilst fucking her doggy style and figured this was an excellent opportunity to get in there.

I quickly grabbed my dick and shoved it in between her ass cheeks, feeling her tiny ass hole gape ever so slightly at the tip of my cock, which was still covered in her cum and I pushed the head in, feeling her sphincter contract and widen to allow me access.

"Fuck!" Mila moaned, looking back. "Are you trying to butt fuck me?" She moaned her question as her orgasm started to subside.

"Yeah!" I replied. "Just push back." I said as my dick inched into her incredibly tight ass hole.

"Owww!" Mila moaned out in pain. "It's too big! It's hurting me!" She whined, but I had over half my length in and I started to slowly thrust half my member in and out of her ass hole, feeling that her cum on my man hood was going on her anal walls and lubricating them with each thrust, making the next thrust easier to work into her.