After the Concert with Mila

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shit!" She moaned, now leaning forward, the side of her face resting on the bed. She reached down with her hand going in between her legs and rubbing her clit to try and create pleasure as she gave into the fact that I wasn't gonna pull out of her ass anytime soon.

With every thrust, I managed to stuff more of my thick shaft past her tight sphincter and deeper into her bowels until I had managed to fit my entire length into her anus slowly pulling out and thrusting back into her warm orifice.

"Oh shit! Ummmmmm...." Mila moaned as the pain from the sudden anal intrusion had disappeared and now she was starting to find it more pleasurable and not needing her hand to stimulate her clitoris any more.

"You like having my dick up that tiny little ass of yours?" I asked her as I thrust into her.

"I'd like it better if you fucked my ass a little harder!" Mila said giving me a horny smile. I had been going slow so I didn't cause her any pain, but now that she pretty much told me to fuck her ass hard, I started to up the pace very quickly, my groin slapping hard against her butt cheeks and my balls slapping against her wet cunt causing her juices to splash up into the air and onto my thighs.

"Ahhh fuck! Yeah! Like that! Owwww!" She moaned, letting out moans of pain every now and then but never telling me to stop.

"Fuck that ass is so fucking tight!" I moaned as I felt her tight ring grip my dick hard.

"Does it make you wanna cum?" Mila asked.

"God yes!" I moaned.

"Let me ride it a little first." Mila said with a really horny look, looking at me her blue and green eyes looking so beautiful.

"Sure thing!" I said. "You want me to pull out or..."

"Are you trying to ask me to taste my ass?" She asked.

"No. Unless you want to?" I asked.

"If it comes out of me, I'm gonna have to suck it!" Mila stated as if it was fact.

"You are one dirty slut! "I said and she let out a laugh. I gave her one last deep thrust before I pulled out and moved over to the head board, with my back pressed against it..

"That looks so nasty." Mila said moving her face towards my cock, opening her mouth. She looked up at me, keeping her eyes on mine as she lowered her mouth onto my manhood.

When I felt her lips close, almost touching I felt some pre-cum spurt out just from the fact that she was about to put my dick In her mouth mere seconds after I had pulled out of her ass.

"Getting really excited I see!" Mila let out a giggle before finally placing her lips over my cock head.

"Mmm!" She moaned as she sucked my cock head hard, tasting both her ass and my pre-cum at the same time before she opened her mouth wider, keeping her lips on my shaft tight as she worked her lips up and down my shaft.

"Holy fuck!" I moaned as I watched her tenderly suck my dick, trying to take as much as she could into her mouth before releasing my shaft from the sweet confines of her mouth.

"You want me to ride it now?" Mila asked, now stroking my man hood slowly.

"Please!" I moaned. Mila gave a triumphant smile and then spat on my cock, rubbing it onto my shaft with her hand.

"You went in a little dry last time." She smiled as she stood on the bed over me, her legs on either side of me, her back turned to me as she slowly bent over, giving me a great view of her ass as she lowered it down until her butt was touching my hard-on.

Mila reached down with her hand and held my cock in place as she guided her ass hole onto my dick and down my shaft, squatting on top of me with her feet on either side of me.

"Fuck!" I moaned throwing my head back. Mila let out a cocky laugh.

"You like that don't you?" She said working her hips up and down my shaft. She leaned back, her back pressed against my chest as she started to ride me faster and faster.

"Ahhhh! Fuck! Are you gonna be able to hold on for long?" Mila asked. It seemed like she wanted me to cum, so I saw no reason to try and hold back.

"Yeah, just keep riding me fast." I told her and she did as I said and she started to increase the pace drastically. I reached around her waist and reached up, holding her breasts in my hand, squeezing them.

"Fuck that tight ass feels good!" I moaned as I found myself thrusting my hips up every time she slammed her hips down to get my cock as deep as I could into her bowels.

"Oh shit! Fuck! ARRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!" Mila started to scream as she stopped working her ass hole up and down my shaft and just let me thrust my cock in and out of her ass hole as fast as I could.

As I drilled into Mila's ass as fast as I could, she bought her knees together making her ass hole feel tighter.

"You gonna cum?" She asked in between her moans.

"Soon." I replied.

"How about now?" Mila asked as she clenched her ass hole making her sphincter gripped my dick so hard that I was finding it hard to thrust into her bowels.

"Fuck!" I moaned as I went as fast as I could possibly go with her clenching, feeling my dick throbbing and stretching her tight ring, struggling to get deeper into her ass hole.

"It feels like you're gonna cum." Mila said. "Are you finally gonna give it to me?" She moaned her question.

"Yeah!" I moaned into her ear as I felt my balls finally start to tighten.

"Spread your legs! I said to her and she quickly moved her legs apart and I pulled out of her ass hole. I wanted her to move down so I could cum on her face but my cum just burst out, shooting up Mila's crotch and stomach, erupting all over pussy and sticking to her small patch of pubes.

"Fuck! "I moaned milking my cock.

"Oooh! That feels so hot!" Mila laughed reaching down and rubbing my cum onto her pussy.

"That was so fucking awesome!" She said turning her head and kissing me. My cock resting in between her legs, pressed against her pussy and I could feel my cum on her on the tip of my shaft.

"I gotta get cleaned up." Mila said getting off me and standing on the floor. "But first." She said moving her hair behind her ears and then bending over as she bought her head down close to me dick and took the tip in and sucked my cock head clean of any cum.

"Now that you're clean, it's my turn. Where's your bathroom?" She asked.

"First door on the right." I said pointing in the direction of the bathroom. She went over to the floor and found a shirt and picked it up.

"Just in case I bump into Andrew." She smiled putting it on, doing the bottom button and a few in the middle. She looked really sexy in my shirt, which was two sizes or maybe three too big for her. Mila turned around and I stared at her legs as she left.

I have no idea if this was just a one night stand, but considering she lives about fifteen minutes away from me, I was hoping that we had more nights like tonight.