After the Reunion Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My TV screen went blank. I sat and stared at it, still not believing the last hour. Had I just watched the dissolution of our marriage? How do you disrupt the equilibrium of a marriage that badly and ever get it back again? I guess the only consolation was the 'married to a wonderful man' part. Did that mean there's still hope? But how could she go back? How can our life be normal ever again?

I stared. Until the 3D picture came back on an hour later. They were back in Jonah's house. Addie, Shanice, or whoever the hell she had become had a short, silky robe around her and nothing else. The robe had fallen completely open in front. Jonah was looking straight into her nipples, then down at her bare pussy. In spite of everything, my cock was rock-hard again.

"Beautiful speech, whore," he said. "I guess now you want your reward?"

I stared. Until the 3D picture came back on an hour later. They were back in Jonah's house. Addie, Shanice, or whoever the hell she had become had a short, silky robe around her and apparently nothing else. The robe had fallen completely open in front. Jonah was looking straight into her nipples, then down at her bare pussy. In spite of everything, my cock was rock-hard again.

"Beautiful speech, whore," he said. "I guess now you want your reward?"

She smiled, "I want to be fucked."

"Did you like the blindfold?"

She smiled at him, slipping the robe the rest of the way off. "I want the blindfold, then that big cock and anything else you can dish up."

"The vibrator is still going inside my pussy and it still feels good," she told him.

I watched as he got up, went into his bedroom, opened a drawer full of different toys and pulled out several silky-looking cloths, all black. He went back to my wife and wrapped the first around my wife's eyes, tying it behind her head. "Can you see?" he asked.

"No, nothing."

"Stand up and turn around."

She did so. He pulled her two arms behind her and tied them together tightly with another.

"Now," he said, "I want you to know that you can stop anything that happens. All you have to do is say 'Stop, Jonah'... say it."

"What?"

"Short memory, huh, I believe the words were 'Stop, Jonah', say it."

"Okay, stop, Jonah."

"Very good. Now, if you do say that I hope you mean it because our relationship is over. I'll send you home and we'll never see each other again, ever. Now, come here." He sat down on an armless chair.

She stepped over to him.

He pulled her down onto him, face down across his lap. Now, bitch, there's a couple things you need to understand. You tried to back out of that little strip twice. When I tell you something, there's only one way out, you say 'Stop Jonah'. Otherwise, you do it. You try your little wimpy backing out, you're going to be punished. There are going to be five spanks each. You count so we can keep track."

My wife was totally helpless across his lap, her hands tied behind her back and completely naked. I couldn't take my eyes away. He raised his right hand and slapped it down across her butt, hard!

"Aah," that hurt, she cried.

Another, just as hard or harder. Her body jerked under his hand and she screamed. He looked down at his butt and the camera showed it bright red. "When are you going to start counting, because they don't count until you do."

He raised his hand and slapped it down again. She cried and screamed out, "Three," she said.

"No, that's only one. You didn't count the first two." She groaned and struggled, helplessly. "Is the vibrator still inside your whoring cunt?" he asked her.

"Yes," she moaned out, "but it stopped on the ride home."

"Well, tell me if it starts again," another slap and another jerk.

"Two," she moaned out.

This was impossible for me to see, my beautiful wife being abused like this... and acting like she almost likes it!

Another. "Three," she yelled out. When he looked at her face, tears were streaming down her face and he had barely started.

"Do you want me to stop?" he asked her.

"N-No," she cried, "I want to be punished.

I squirmed in the chair. There was nothing I could do but watch and I couldn't not watch.

I closed my eyes for just a second and heard another loud smack. I opened my eyes and heard a tiny whimper, "Four." The tears were flowing harder and her butt was bright red with Jonah's big handprint. "Aahh, she moaned, the vibrator, it started again."

Jonah's black hand caressed gently against the red on her butt. Smack. Her body jerked, her head bucking up and her tied hands tried to protect her butt. "Five," she barely said.

"Stop yet?" he asked.

"N-Noo," I barely heard. I felt almost like I was doing this to her myself, looking from Jonah's eyes and watching his hand swinging from his own vantage point.

She was moaning and writhing on his lap, "The vibrator... in my pussy... oh, God," she groaned, "fuck me, please fuck me."

Smack! Her body jerked again, "Six," she groaned

"Do... Not... Come... Bitch," he ordered.

He took the bun out of her hair and brushed her hair back with his hand. Smack.

Her hands behind her curled up and tried to do... something, "S-seven," barely audible from her lips.

Her body was writhing in apparent agony and she started again, "Please, please," she cried.

"What? Please, what?"

"Fuck me. I want your cock, inside me. Oh God, I want it. The vibrator, ahh! Let me come, please."

"Shanice, you'll find that I'm a very patient man. That's what was so frustrating in Reno a couple weeks ago, how we had to hurry everything. I like my whores to be well prepared before I fuck her. This time we have all night so there's no reason to rush, is there?

My wife continued to lay across his legs moaning and crying and didn't answer. "Is there? Come on slut, I asked you a question. Do you want me to hurry?"

She groaned, "N-no."

He was gently rubbing Shanice's crimson butt with his big hand, spreading her butt cheeks apart a little and prodding just slightly into her hole. "I have an idea. One I think you'll like. How would you like to skip those last three spanks, slut?"

"Y-yess, please." She sounded more like she was begging, rather than just answering him.

"Okay, we can do that." He stood and put her over his shoulder like I do with the dogfood bringing it in out of the car. He didn't strain any more than I do with a ten-pound sack. He carried my wife into his bedroom, opened the same drawer where the black cloths were and picked up what looked like a weird shaped dildo about six-inches long or so and a tube. Oh no! I knew then what he was going to do to my wife.

He carried her back into the other room and sat back down with her over his lap again. "Have you ever been fucked in the ass before, my dear Shanice?"

She whimpered out a "Yes," confirming that Tanner had fucked her ass that night.

"Often? By your husband?" he asked.

"Once, no," she stammered.

"Pity. He should try it. You have a beautiful ass, you know. Your vibrator battery hasn't died has it? Is it still working hard in your cunt?"

She groaned and squirmed on his lap, "Yes."

"Good. I hope you're still enjoying it." He laughed. "That's the beauty of that little toy, If you're not enjoying it, it'll stop on its own." He smeared a lubricant all over the dildo, and holding her cheeks apart, started to press it inside her. She jerked and her body stiffened with the intrusion. "Just relax your ass, Shanice, this won't be so hard and I think you'll like it, probably at least better than the rest of the spanks, huh?"

He gradually pushed it in, pushing it in an inch, then out, and back in a little further until it slipped all the way inside her. "How's that, my little slut?" There was my Adriana's red-skinned butt, with a black butt-dildo flush with her butt-hole entrance spread across our 80" TV.

She was wailing and groaning, clenching her butt, trying to squirm away from it, probably only adding to the stimulation. He put a finger on it and flipped a little-recessed switch I hadn't noticed before. Shanice's body jerked and she let out a long, low wail.

"Oh yeah, I forgot. Maybe I should have warned you first that it's a vibrator, too. He patted it, pushing down slightly on it. I think having one in both holes is quite effective. What do you think?"

She obviously couldn't answer, the only noise she could make was a long wail.

He picked her up again and carried her into his bedroom, laying her face down on the bed. He tied her legs together, then to the bottom rail of the bed and around each of her elbows to the upper corners. Then he stood back and admired his handiwork, a writhing, moaning mass of my beautiful wife.

He went to his dresser again and picked out a jar of cream, holding it up in front of him, obviously, specifically so I could see what it was, Vitamin E Body Butter. He took it and gently rubbed it over my wife's bright red butt. She flinched at first, but then relaxed and let him. Well, maybe relaxed wasn't the right word, still squirming and moaning from the two vibrators inside her body, but the tenseness from when he first touched her with the cream had gone out of her butt.

Right before he left the room, he admonished her, "Shanice, remember that you're not to come. I'd hate to have to start the spankings again."

The picture turned to a blank screen. I tried to imagine what my wife was going through at that exact moment, a vibrator in her pussy and another in her ass, then left alone tied and blindfolded; my beautiful, beautiful wife.

I checked my watch. It was nearly 2 am. Unbelievably, I realized it had only been about twelve hours earlier that she'd gotten on the plane. At 2:30 the screen was still dark. How long was he going to leave her like that? I don't think I have ever felt so helpless as I did that night. There was nothing I could do.

At 2:45 the picture came back on, with Jonah sitting in his living room. "Hey man," he started, "gotta talk softly cuz I don't want Shanice to hear me. Hope you've been enjoying the show. Speaking of the show, she did gooood at my club tonight, didn't she. She's a natural, huh.

"Tonight, right now, I know you might be a little excited, but she's okay. Them vibrators won't hurt her, just make her so that when I do fuck her, and it's gonna be pretty damn quick, now, she'll have an orgasm like she never even imagined existed. Those two at the same time will drive any woman out of her mind," He laughed, "Especially when she's not allowed to come. After this weekend, she's gonna want to come back for more, too. I guarantee you that. She's some bitch, that Shanice! Gonna have to set some new rules when she does, though. We'll talk bout that later. One big rule we're gonna make clear, though. Her name's Shanice. You gotta remember that when she gets home."

"A little lesson here for you; you know what's making this whole experience so damn fun for her, well, other than my great big cock? The Blindfold. With that, she loses all perspective of time and every sensation of her body is intensified. Well, those vibrators help a little, too. Gotta not let her come, either. She comes whenever she wants and it ruins everything."

"Let's go see how she's doin, shall we?"

He went up the stairs and quietly in the bedroom so that she wouldn't know he's there. She was on the bed, still tied face down like she was, gasping for air and her body thrashing around on the bed.

Damn, it was hard seeing my wife like she was and not able to do a damn thing about it! All my communication with Jonah is totally one-sided, he doesn't even know for certain that I'm here. I guess maybe I could call him and politely ask him to be nicer to my wife. Yeah, right, as if that'd help! I can't go there, I have no address, nothing, not that it would help if I did.

He quietly walked over to the bed and untied her feet at the bed frame where she wouldn't even notice he was there, then suddenly shouted at her, "Your knees, bitch, on your knees."

Her startled body jumped and she screamed. I knew she knew there would be more spanking if she didn't, so she struggled to work her knees underneath her, all the time moaning out, "fuck me, please, fuck me." She didn't have use of her arms, hands, elbows, anything to support her since they were tied behind her back, so she used her forehead to support herself. Then her head turned sideways and that beautiful face was distorted from a combination of her lust and the position she had been forced into.

I didn't know how I was going to be able to stand this, practically on the bed with them, but a thousand miles away. I watched on our big TV as he reached his thumb and forefinger inside her pussy and pulled out the vibrator. "We'll leave the other one in that lovely butt, okay, Shanice?" She grunted something unintelligible.

Then Jonah moved up on the bed behind my wife and looked down at her lovely, still crimson colored ass, with that vibrating dildo still inside it, her pussy ready and anxious, probably still tingling from the vibrator that had been inside her, the image wide across our 3D TV.

"I hope I'm not disappointed with this cunt after the money I spent on them balls," he said, as he held his cock at her opening, teasing her with it.

I haven't seen many erect cocks in my life, not exactly something that has caught my interest. Let's see, there has been Tanner... and Tanner, and I guess Ethan's that night. Ethan, Oh God, that reminded me of Kayla. I could have been in bed with her right then!

But both of those, plus my own, all combined, probably didn't have the total mass of the cock teasing my wife's pussy right then. There was no way in hell that thing would fit inside a woman, much less my wife, my beautiful Adriana. Jonah had one big, black hand against her white butt-cheek and the other holding that big black cock, now I knew what the hell a BBC was, its head right at her entrance, just teasing her with it. It was damn certain that Addie understood what it meant, too. No, there wasn't a condom on it, either. I don't even know if they make them that big.

She kept trying to push herself backward to force him inside her, groaning in frustration when he backed up along with her. My own cock was inflamed, engorged with blood and my hands were down inside my pants stroking myself watching this big black guy torment my wife, his cock and her pussy filling the screen of our TV.

Then it was pushing inside her. He'd apparently decided it was time, beginning to impale her with that giant cock. This was something I never would have imagined seeing, another man screwing my wife, literally through his eyes. Whoever in hell had thought of putting camera lenses in the corners of eyeglasses, for a lifelike 3D picture was a demented son-of-a-bitch. Or maybe they hadn't exactly anticipated them being used quite like this.

That low, continuous wail coming from my wife as she rocked her butt back toward him and arched her back sent shivers down my spine. He let her push back, consuming another couple inches of him, then when she rocked forward, he went with her, then repeating the process all over again, her cunt gradually taking him inside her. Over and over again. Jonah's hands were then on her hips, helping, pulling her back onto him so that her pussy was being impaled by the monster, longer and fatter than I had ever imagined such a thing could even be.

Shanice's groans and wailing intensified with every little bit inside her, then Jonah started in, "Damn, bitch, that feels good!" He groaned, then, "That money was damn well spent!"

Then, after letting Adriana's pussy suck him inside her, his big balls were tight to her pussy lips. I would never have imagined such a thing even possible. Still, my wife was grinding herself back onto him. He looked up at her face, all scrunched to the side and now scrunched all the more with the pleasure she was feeling, the wailing continuing from her mouth.

All the times she and I have made love like this, well never quite exactly like this, you know, blindfolded, arms tied behind her back and all, I had never kept my eyes trained on my cock being buried inside her like this asshole had just done, forcing me to watch that cock impaled inside my wife's pussy.

Then he pulled it out, all but the head, black, glistening wet with her juices, and slammed it back inside her, all in one fast, hard shove. She screamed, but it wasn't an 'in pain' scream. It was more of an 'ecstasy' scream. He did it again, and again, and again, reaming my beautiful wife's pussy with his giant, black cock.

My wife's wails were filling our living room. I had turned the volume on our stereo up and it was coming from all around me, all five speakers. His cock was slamming into Addie's pussy filling the screen. I vowed that we were getting a bigger TV.

How long did it go on, that cock fucking my wife, now Shanice? Might as well ask me to explain to a three-year-old how far it is to a distant star. I had no idea how long, except for a long, long time. I didn't think he'd ever come. Shanice's wails, groans, screams, intermixed with Jonah's filled the house. How she could stand the fucking she was getting I had no idea. How many times she might have come I had no clue, either. She sounded almost in continuous ecstasy with her body shuddering under every slam of his hips into her.

I realized sweat was pouring off of me and then it happened. His big hands dug into her hips, lifting her lower body completely off the bed and he roared. I briefly thought back to Tanner that first time, after our strip poker game. Compared to Jonah, he was a kitten meowing vs a lion's thunderous roar. He drowned out anything that might have come out of my wife's mouth.

The screen went black. I had no idea where he might have had his remote. I stood there, in front of the TV, just then realizing that I was standing just a few feet from it. My shirt was soaked in sweat and my boxers were slick with my own cum. I didn't remember even touching myself, except a lot earlier. My watch said 3:47 in the morning. They had been fucking for an hour.

I left the TV and the sound turned the way they were. I knew when it came back on it would wake me, so I stumbled to our bedroom, not bothering to take anything off, just collapsing on our bed.

It was after eleven when I woke up. I was surprised that I'd slept at all. I half remembered a dream I'd had during the night, then when I became a little less asleep, I didn't even know if it had been real or all of it just a dream. When I began to realize it might have been real, I jumped out of bed and practically ran out to the TV. It was just sitting there, being completely innocent, black, with that website's logo bouncing around.

I realized I was starving, hadn't eaten since I dropped Addie off at the airport, what, less than twenty-four hours earlier? I tried to remember what I'd seen those last several hours before I collapsed on our bed and couldn't imagine that it had actually been real, that any of it had actually happened. I went in the kitchen and plopped a hamburger patty on the Jenn Air grill, sliced off some cheese, turned the burger and slathered some barbecue sauce on it, cheese and mayonnaise on the bun and poured myself a big glass of ice tea.

Then I took it in the living room, sat eating and staring at the TV with the bouncing logo. For the next six hours, I sat staring at that TV! I was beginning to think and be scared to death, that the asshole wasn't going to turn me back on at all; that maybe something had happened to the connection. I had rechecked everything a couple times, getting more and more concerned that I wasn't going to see anything more.

Mostly, what the hell was my wife doing? Was she okay? Had the asshole been fucking her all day? My mind was in a whirlwind of emotions, scared for her one minute, my cock rock-hard reliving that strip the next.