After the Reunion Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I assumed that when Addie gave me the remote that this was what she wanted. At least I hoped so. Listening to the incessant noises and crying I wasn't so sure, maybe not for the full forty-five minutes at least. I got up and checked on her a couple times. I tried to give her breaks by varying the intensity up and down. The last time I checked, she was on the floor, her body writhing in what was hard to tell, was either agony or ecstasy. Perhaps, a little of both.

When my watch said it had been thirty-five minutes, I couldn't stand it any longer. I closed my bedroom door, turned both dials higher and put it in my pocket. I hoped that sliding it in my pocket didn't inadvertently move the dials one way or the other. Obviously, not down since the wailing didn't quit. At least with the door closed, though, it wasn't so overbearing.

I almost dozed off in those last ten minutes and came back to consciousness only five minutes late. I turned her toy to off and went back into the other room. Addie lay on the floor, her body quivering and sweaty. I picked her up and sat her down beside me again. This time, though, she was almost crazed, tearing at my clothes and frantically kissing me, begging me to fuck her, much like she'd begged Jonah. I sucked her breast into my mouth, then the other, with my hand running across her pussy lips, almost as desperate to fuck her as she was to be fucked.

I held back, though. We had more video to watch. I turned it on and fast-forwarded it until he startled her on the bed and told her to get on her knees.

I made sure she was watching, now with glassy, glazed over eyes, when her butt occupied nearly the full screen of our TV and we saw his big black cock slide all the way inside her. Addie, beside me, began moaning all over again when I turned the 'fuck' dial all the way up and we heard on the screen, "You don't come, bitch, until I say you do."

His wet, black cock slid in and out of her cunt over and over again and the dildo inside her did the same. I held Addie's knees together like I had earlier and watched her face as she was being fucked by her toy and Shanice was being fucked from the rear by her stud on our TV.

She knew she wasn't to come until Jonah did on the TV and her face was a grimace, sweat pouring off her forehead, tears from her eyes, eyes open and glassy, mouth emitting a constant wail. I couldn't tell if the groans and wails were coming from the TV or our living room.

When, mercifully, Jonah finally grabbed Shanice's hips and his big cock exploded inside her, my Addie screamed and her body shook as I'd never seen it before. She drenched our legs with her pussy juice and her body shuddered and shuddered. I was afraid it would never end. But it did and I turned the telescoping dildo off to watch my wife crumple on the couch beside me. I had never before watched an orgasm like the one my wife had just had.

It had to be a full five minutes before she even moved. I knew her heart was beating, as it was pounding through her body. The first sound she made was an, "Ohhh."

I wanted to fuck her so damn bad right then, but knew she wasn't able... and had no idea when she would be. I picked her up off the couch and carried her to our bed, laying her down and pulling the covers over her, then checked our kids once more, afraid that her screams might have woken them. They were both sleeping in the same position as the last time I'd checked.

In the morning, Addie didn't have any crucial appointment that I knew of so I let her sleep. That is until she awoke with a panic about eight-thirty and said she needed to be at the Boise store at nine because Nicki was going to be there with Kayla. She said that Nicki was giving her two-weeks notice at Macy's, but wanted to spend some time with Kayla in the mornings before she started her job at ten.

Addie hurried to get cleaned up and ready to go. The woman who had been quivering on our floor with a vibrator in her pussy the night before was gone and my confident business-woman Adriana was back.

Thankfully, Addie hasn't ever had very much of an issue with morning-sickness with her pregnancies. She sometimes gets a little queasy in the morning and doesn't want any breakfast, but that's all.

That night, we had a little more video to watch. Before we started, I asked her, "The vibrator?"

She glared at me. I don't think she intended to use it.

I pressed play and there she was, the next night, stepping onto the stage again, wearing the yellow dress. When she turned, revealing the nipple clamp chain, I stopped the video.

She raised her eyelash at me, "Already? Ten seconds is all we get to see?"

I ignored her sarcasm. "What was it like going to dinner wearing that? Especially with the nipple clamps?"

Her face turned red, "Embarrassing. It was a family restaurant he took us to. Some steakhouse, I don't remember the name. He made me sit at a table facing the aisle. He wouldn't let me pull it down and kept pulling my knees apart whenever some man walked past."

"Make you horny?"

"What do you think? Yes!"

"Don't the clamps hurt?"

"When I put them on, a little. But then they just tingle and feel kind of good."

I had an idea. It doesn't happen often, but when it does, it's a good one (well for me, anyway). "Put them on now?" I asked her.

She went into our bedroom and a moment later came back out with two gold chains dangling in her hand. "Which, the magnet ones or the clamps?"

"Clamps."

She came and sat back down beside me, unbuttoning her blouse, taking it off, then her lace bra so that she was sitting with me in her knee-length business skirt and totally topless. She handed me the chain. I reached over to her, pinching one nipple between my forefinger and thumb, then leaned over and suckled on it, drawing it out, engorging it, eliciting a moan from my wife at the same time. Then I pulled on her nipple and affixed the clamp as tight to the areola as I could. I checked my handiwork. There was probably a half-inch of nipple projecting in front of the clamp. Then I repeated the process with her other nipple, Addie watching every step, moaning and running her fingers through my hair as I sucked her nipple.

My wife, topless, with the nipple clamps solidly affixed and gold chain across her chest was so damn sexy looking! I thought about skipping the rest of the video that night. The night before had been so sexy with no relief to the poor husband that I wasn't sure I'd be able to control myself. I thought about asking her to put the chain in her mouth like she said Jonah had made her that first time in Reno.

Then a funny, totally non-related thought hit me and I said, "You know what one of my thoughts was when I was watching Jonah fuck you that first night?"

She shook her head that she had no idea.

"That next time you go to him, I want a bigger TV."

I'm not sure that the 'bigger TV' part hit her. The only thing she said was, "Next time?"

That was when it hit me what I'd actually said, 'next time'. And from the expression on my wife's face and her lack of any denial, I knew there would, in fact, be a next time.

I let that thought slide from my brain and hit play again. We watched as Shanice slid her dress down her body, over her bare breasts and struggle to push it off her hips. When it hit the floor and all she had on was the black panties, I thought to a moment ago when she was talking about Jonah pushing her knees apart in the restaurant, "Transparent panties," I mentioned. She nodded with her crimson face.

Then she pushed those too, to the floor, having nothing on except her gold high heels. She danced back and forth, totally naked, on the stage, seemingly oblivious to the catcalls, wolf-whistles and chants she was getting from the crowd of black men.

Shanice finished, put her panties and dress back on and walked back down to Jonah. Addie was laying on the couch, her head in my lap and asked me, "Stop it, please. I don't want to see the next part."

I couldn't stop it now, even if I did want to, which I didn't. "Close your eyes then," I told her. Unlike last night, I thought I should give her at least that much.

Jonah took her hand and led her into his office, pushed her down onto his desk and ripped her panties off. I had glanced down at Addie on my lap. Her eyes had been closed until she heard herself scream and they popped open, along with her body jerking.

I can't imagine what it's like seeing yourself from this angle; from Jonah's eyes, face pressed down, pussy exposed, eleven inches of black cock poised at your pussy lips.

Then begging to be fucked. Again. Thankfully, our two children sleep through anything.

Once again, I wasn't sure if the moan was coming from the TV or the woman on my lap. She said she couldn't watch, but her eyes were wide open as Jonah's cock buried itself inside her. Adriana screamed almost as much as Shanice did. I was sure she felt his cock entering her all over again. Her pussy, with Jonah's cock buried all the way inside it was spread across our TV screen.

Shanice's and Adriana's groaning noises were inseparable in the room. I couldn't stand it, the same as the night I first saw it. I unzipped my pants and pulled my hard cock out, intending to masturbate myself with Addie on my lap, watching. Watching herself be fucked by that eleven-inch cock.

Instead, Addie took the head of my cock in her mouth and began sucking. Her right hand went to the base and started rubbing, then collecting some precum that she hadn't yet swallowed and her own saliva for lubricant began milking my cock at the same time as she sucked the head.

One of my hands went to a nipple and the other between her legs underneath her soaking wet panties. I let the video play out to the end, Shanice taking 'Samuel' into one of the back rooms.

"What did you do with him?" I groaned out. She answered me by taking more of my cock in her mouth and pressing down on my hand over her breast.

She sucked harder, much like that first night we watched, then pulled away, just licking at the tip and saying, "Come to bed with me. I'll show you what we did."

I followed her into the bedroom and started to undress when she stopped me, "No," she said, "he was dressed."

She pushed me down, sitting on the edge of the bed and began a gyrating dance in front of me. She removed the nipple clamp from one nipple and pressed it within an inch of my mouth. When I tried to open and capture her nipple, she pulled back. "Not yet. It took a while," she said.

Then the other nipple, the same thing, teasing my lips with it, barely touching them. My wife, doing this with a complete stranger.

"I enjoyed every second," she said.

"Unzip me," she asked, then explained, "obviously he didn't have anything to unzip, just the little knot behind my neck, but we can pretend that much."

I did. Then pushed her skirt down, along with her wet panties at the same time because he wouldn't have had panties to push down either. They had already been torn off her.

Once naked, Addie backed away a foot or so and began to gyrate and dance, turning around and pretending shyness. A little over a month earlier, her shyness wasn't pretended. It was real.

Then she danced closer until sitting on my lap teasing my lips with her nipple again. This time, though, she didn't back away when I opened my lips and took one in my mouth. She put her hand behind my head and pulled me tight to her, groaning as she did so.

"I knew I couldn't come, but it was so hard. He was so good." She ground her breast into my mouth. Then she backed away and pushed my shirt off, running her hands all over my chest, shoulders, and back. "His muscles were so hard, so sexy." She pushed my pants down and sat back down on my lap, pressing my cock between my stomach and her pelvis, grinding herself into me and kissed me, hard. "I wanted him inside me so bad."

Then she pulled my lips back down to her breast again, continuing to grind her pelvis on my cock and groaned, "So bad, I wanted him."

Next thing I knew, she was on her knees in front of me and I was spurting cum down her throat. After I'd finished and pulled my limp cock from her mouth, she looked up at me, a little bit of cum still on her lips and said, "I wanted him in my cunt, not in my mouth."

Still looking at me, she said, "I've already had fantasies of him, how it could have been different, wanting him." She closed her eyes, shivering, "Feeling his lips on me, on my breasts, kissing me." She went on, so softly, "His cock inside me, so deep inside me..."

I couldn't believe that what she was saying was making me hard so soon all over again! She had painted a word picture that was so vivid. She raised herself up off of me and sliding down my stomach, impaled my cock inside her. She was so warm... and slippery wet. I started convulsing almost the instant I was inside her, and Shanice; I knew Adriana was back there again, in that room; she pulled my body tight to her and she shuddered, her release violent, like she'd wanted in that room with Samuel.

When I could think again and breathe, all I could think to say was, "Maybe next time."