After the Reunion Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I fumbled with the button of her shorts, then the zipper and pushed them down off her legs. As I knew she would be, she was naked underneath, no panties. She sat down on the bed and scooted back, laying down. "Now you," she whispered.

I pulled my Cabelas t-shirt off over my head, pushed my pants and underwear to the floor, took off shoes and socks and lay down beside my wife. This was the first time we had embraced naked for the last ten days and I rejoiced in the feel of her body against mine. After what I had seen and heard over the last two days I desperately needed her intimacy.

We lay on the bed, kissing and caressing each other until she said, "I need you... inside me... now, please."

I climbed on top of her and slowly entered her. This didn't feel like 'married people sex'; it was more like first-time reuniting love-making. Even though she felt looser than I remembered when I first entered her, those vaginal muscles she had been exercising with the Ben-Wa balls made themselves known. I felt her clamp down on me as I started to slide in and out of her. Soft moans coming from both our mouths, no talking about Jonah, or Tanner, or Daryl; just the two of us, my beautiful wife and me.

Unfortunately, I couldn't stop myself from coming within the first couple minutes. My body spasmed and my cum exploded inside her.

Afterward, I realized Addie hadn't had an orgasm with me. "I'm sorry," I told her, "it's been too long."

She held me tight and I saw the smile on her face as she said, "It's okay, it was wonderful to me, too." Maybe emotionally it was but not physically. I had seen what 'wonderful' actually was to her. I guess I had to appreciate that I could give her what she needed emotionally. He couldn't do that, whereas Tanner had actually been able to give her both.

As we lay in the afterglow of our love-making, I had to ask, just to see what she'd say, "What was it like with him? The sex?"

She hesitated a long time before she answered, "Not now, I don't want to talk about him... please."

Maybe later she would tell me, but for now, we had other more important business, "Let's go get our little people." We got up, and Shanice, I mean Addie, took a quick shower and dressed, much more conservatively than she was when I picked her up at the airport.

When we walked into my parents' house an hour later, Katie and Kevin both jumped into their mom's arms. She had knelt down so she could wrap herself around both at the same time and she actually cried she was so happy to see them. It was hard to believe it had only been two days ago when we left them.. and what had transpired in those two days.

We had dinner with mom and dad then drove home. It was nearly ten by the time we got home and Katie and Kevin were asleep in the car so we carried them in and tucked them into bed.

"I have something I have to show you," I told Adriana, asking her to sit on the couch in the living room. I hadn't changed any of the settings on the TV and the laptop was still plugged into it so all I had to do was turn the TV on, volume down low so as to not wake the kids, open the laptop and put my finger over the fingerprint reader to activate it. It was already set on the website so I checked my phone to get the passcode Jonah had sent me, entered it and waited.

The first thing was Jonah talking to Adriana, "Okay, bitch, I don't think I like your name so good. Gonna give you a different one." Apparently, he'd edited out a lot.

I watched my wife. Her mouth opened and her hand went over it in shock.

"I like Shanice. From now on, while you're here, your name's Shanice..."

Addie's mouth was opening and closing with no sound coming out, wide-eyed like she was nearly in a panic. "How... how much?" finally came out of her mouth, barely audible. "You saw it live?"

Unlike the live feed, there was now a pause button, which I hit, freeze-framing her face across our screen just after he had told her, "Except when it's whore, bitch, slut or whatever."

I nodded that I had. "I don't know how much. He's already edited a lot out. You'll have to tell me what's missing, that he might not have filmed or edited out."

My wife was literally curled up in a ball on the couch, tears running down her face. "I didn't know, I didn't know," she repeated several times, her voice squeaky. Then she looked at me with her tear-streaked face, "H-How did he do it?"

I pointed to my eyes, "His glasses, they have a 3-D camera and microphones hidden in them and a remote in his pocket that he can control them from."

I pulled her little balled-up body over next to me, with her head on my lap. She seemed so tiny and fragile, not the confident woman I'd been married to for the past eight years, or even from five minutes earlier.

"Should I hit 'play'?" I asked her. She nodded, reluctantly.

He'd edited out more, including the torturous blank spots. The next shot was the picture of the floor with the 'click, click, click of her heels on the hardwood floor and then finally slowly looking up 'Shanice's' body showing the outfit she was wearing. "I thought maybe we were going somewhere special, that he'd changed his mind about the strip club. But I was still pretty scared."

"What did you think when he gave you the vibrator?" I asked her when they were stopped outside the club.

"I wasn't even thinking. I thought he said that wasn't what it was. I was just so scared that my brain had turned off any logical thought." She added, "Then it didn't do anything for so long and I almost forgot about it with the fear of not knowing when he was going to make me go up on that stage."

"I felt so out of place, dressed up more like I should have been going to an opera or something formal like that. All the other girls there were wearing what I would have called 'stripper-clothes', but not me.

When the video got to the part of him explaining how the vibrator worked, she took the remote from me and stopped it. "I'd forgotten about it, maybe it wasn't a vibrator at all. I wasn't thinking too good and then I was afraid. What if it came on when I was on the stage? Then thinking about that happening started to make me horny along with being afraid, wondering what it'd be like."

She hit play again. We watched until her face changed, that look of shock when the vibrator started. She was barely audible again, "It felt so fuckin' good!" I glanced at her; never before would she have used the 'f' word like that.

Then we heard her name and her pleading with Jonah before she got up and started walking toward the stage. She paused the picture again just as she was taking the first step onto the stage. "I want us to get naked," she said.

I hurried out of my clothes and watched my wife push everything off as quickly as she could. We sat back down on the couch, Addie's head still in my lap, and this time her hand gently rubbing up and down my hard cock. Then she hit the play button again, and we watched her take her clothes off in front of all those people.

I was massaging Adriana's breast and listening to her moans, not sure if they were from the woman masturbating on the screen in front of us or my wife beside me. "I was so hot, the vibrator, the men watching," she groaned. Not to mention that she hadn't had sex for a week before then... or her pregnancy.

As we watched Shanice spread her legs apart and reach her fingers inside herself sitting in front of all those people, her naked body filling our 80" screen, writhing on the floor in orgasm, my fingers plunged inside Adriana's soaking wet pussy. She groaned again, pushed her legs tight together and I felt those muscles clamp down on my fingers. As Shanice on our screen came hard, fully exposed in front of all those people, my Adriana came at the same time, hard; body shuddering, trying to suppress her moaning.

Then only a couple of minutes later, she was back on the stage, filling our screen once again, saying while she was sucking her pussy juices off her fingers, "My name is Shanice. I'm married to a wonderful man who let me be here and now I'm going home with Jonah and he's going to fuck me. If I'm lucky, he'll eventually take this vibrator out of my pussy." Then I felt her mouth close around my cock and begin sucking.

Addie hit the pause again, freezing the picture of herself taking up the full size of our 80" TV with her legs spread wide and three fingers buried in her cunt in front of a hundred or more black men.

She has given me blow-jobs in the past; not often, but occasionally. But never like that night after she watched herself strip for the first time. She was naked, on her knees in front of me, licking, sucking, pulling me all the way into her mouth, into her throat and back out again. She gagged a couple times, then was able to pull my cock into her throat with ease. Any part of my cock that wasn't inside her mouth was being milked by her hands. And I was hard, so damn hard. After all, I'd just watched her strip and writhe on the floor in front of who knows how many people.

My orgasm overtook me so quickly and forcefully that all I could do was hurriedly pull her face onto my cock and shoot rope after rope of cum into her throat. She seemed to revel in it, sucking harder, milking me, swallowing my cum as quickly as she could.

When it was over she looked up at me, smiled and said, "That's enough for tonight. Let's go to bed." I looked at my watch. We had been watching... well sometimes watching and sometimes other, for nearly two hours.

After we climbed into bed, still naked, I spooned behind her and whispered in her ear, "I love you, Addie." She squeezed my arm that was around her and scooted back tighter against my body. She was home. She was mine.

I thought she was going to sleep when I heard her, "Do you know what they say about a big, black cock?"

What? Where had that come from? "No, what?" I asked her tentatively, not having any idea where this was going.

"That, once a white girl has had a big, black cock, she won't be satisfied with anything else?"

This conversation was starting to frighten me a little.

"Well, it's not true. Maybe he can do things to her that her husband can't, but she still loves her husband... she can live without him, but I can't ever live without my husband."

I squeezed her and said, "I love you," into her ear.

"You, too," she whispered back.

Then something she had said made me wonder, "Who says?" I asked her.

She giggled, "I read, you know, sexy stories; famous authors like Stormdog, Blackvelvet

"Stormdog? Blackvelvet...? What the hell kind of names are those?"

"I think they're just stupid pen names," she said, "I mean who'd name their kid 'Stormdog'?"

She'd changed the entire mood in the room. I thought about that, some poor kid in his first day of school, roll call, "Stormdog," the teacher says, and the poor pathetic kid with the sadistic parents raises his hand. We were both giggling uncontrollably.

She had to get up early the next day because she was interviewing applicants for the manager of the new Mountain Home store at nine AM in Mountain Home, an hour-and-a-half away. She wanted to be there by eight to get everything ready and mentally prepare herself. She had four applicants and Kayla had already done some background checking on them for her.

I guessed a little mental preparation would be nice, after the weekend she'd just had.

I kept the kids at home with me, which we like to do after being gone, while I reviewed inventories and ordered stock for all the stores. I checked with the trucking company shipping the piano to Seattle and was told it would be delivered Wednesday. I knew that in spite of the profit, Adriana was going to miss having the piano in the store. It had been a source of pride for her ever since she'd found it in an estate sale several months earlier and gambled, paying $6,000 for it.

Yeah, the two kids being with me made it hard to accomplish very much, not nearly what I'd hoped for the day. But it was worth it. I wished I could keep them home every day, but then it wouldn't seem so special for us and it would be almost impossible to give Adriana the help she needed for managing her business.

She came home elated that night. She was sure she'd found her perfect manager in Nicki, a woman who seemed ideal for the job. "She's thirty-one, divorced with two kids and has been working as an assistant manager at Macy's in the mall in Boise. She said she's been wanting something in Mt Home so she didn't have to drive back and forth all the time. Besides, I offered her more than she'd been making."

"I even asked her about our volleyball team. She said she played some in high school, but just in PE since they didn't have a team. She said she was pretty good, though, except it was a long time ago."

"The only problem is that she'd have to come to Boise for practices and games, but I told her she could bring the kids and we'd find someone to help watch them," Addie added. "Besides," she giggled, "she'd look great in our new uniforms... Not only could she be a model, but she is. She does part-time modeling for Macy's local ads. Ooh, did I mention that she's black?"

"I'm going to have her come here to work with Kayla for a week or so before we start her in her own store."

I shook my head and laughed at my wife. "Since when does looking good in a volleyball uniform qualify her for your manager?"

"Just a bonus, sweetie. You'll like her."

She also told me that she'd signed up for a class at our athletic club she hadn't even known existed, pole dancing. She said she'd stopped to pick up her gym clothes to bring home to wash and there it was on the bulletin board; 'pole dancing, great exercise, M-W-F, 7-8 PM'.

"So," I teased her, "you're going to learn to be a stripper? I thought you already knew how to do that."

"No, silly," she excoriated me, "It's an exercise class, you know E X E R C I S E."

I rolled my eyes at her and told her, "Yeah, right, exercise." Certainly no ulterior motive there! It was already pretty late and her gym clothes needed to be washed so she said she'd start the class on Wednesday.

Addie was fine up until when we tucked Katie and Kevin into bed. When I mentioned turning the video back on, her face turned a little whitish and she gripped my hand, hard. "I don't know if I can. You know what happens?" she asked me in a trembling voice.

I nodded that I did and tugged her hand to sit down beside me on the couch, then turned the laptop and TV on. It was still on the same website, still a blank screen with the 'play' button beckoning us. Adriana snuggled up tight to me and gripped my hand in both of hers, a little past the point of being painfully hard.

I hit 'play'. The first picture was of my 3-D, totally lifelike wife in a white, silky robe, open at the front, nothing on underneath it. Her first words were, "I want to be fucked."

I looked down at my wife. Her eyes were clamped tightly shut. I hit pause once again and told her to open her eyes. "I can't," she murmured, nearly inaudibly. Her entire body trembling.

I held her hands with one of mine and put my other around her shoulders, pulling her tighter to me, "Yes, you can," I told her. I watched her until her eyes started to flicker open. Her face looked like she was in anguish, but at least her eyes were open. This was a different woman than the one who had confidently told me about her new store manager a couple hours earlier.

I hit play again and watched as the robe came off her naked body; she said the vibrator was still going and he left for black, silky bandanas. If anything, Addie's body next to me was shaking harder. As he tied the first around her eyes, I asked her, "You like to be blindfolded?"

She didn't verbally answer, just nodded her head up and down, then a feeble, "Yes."

Then he tied her arms behind her back.

When his big, hand hit her butt and we heard the loud 'Crack' through our speakers, Addie's body jerked beside me and she let out a loud 'Aaah' noise, like it was happening to her all over again. Her fingernails were digging into my hand but her eyes were wide open, staring at the screen.

Her body jerked and she groaned when the second blow hit her, then again with the third, By then tears were flooding her cheeks. I stopped the video. "He said you could stop it any time. Why didn't you?"

She took a long time to answer, to get her tears under control so she could talk, "I... I didn't want him to... "

I looked at her, not having any idea what to say. "Because I knew what was coming next would be so fuckin' good," she answered my unasked question.

She pushed herself up off the couch and I watched as she went down the hall toward our bedroom. Fifteen minutes or so later, she came back into the living room. She'd put on lipstick, a little makeup, perfumed her body... and was completely naked. She sat back down beside me, her feet under her and both knees together across my leg. Then she handed me a small black device; the remote, for the vibrator she bought in Virginia City. It went onto the couch on the opposite side from her, tucked safely under my leg. Before she sat, I had noticed her still waxed pussy. There was no indication of anything inside her. It was obviously completely buried in her vagina.

I started the video again. Still, with each blow of his hand on her bare butt, she jerked beside me. But at least the tears had stopped and she was counting along with Shanice in the video. The girl straddling Jonah's legs across our screen with the deep red butt was crying, though; writhing and telling him not to stop, then begging him to fuck her.

When Jonah forced Shanice to admit that Tanner had fucked her in the butt... and how much she'd liked it, it had a visible impact on Adriana, next to me. She glanced at my face with a worried expression, then back at the screen. When he started pushing the second vibrator into her butt, I felt my wife's muscles clenching together, like she was feeling it all over again.

When, Jonah, on our screen, was tying Shanice's legs to the bed, I turned on Addie's vibrator, about halfway. It made her body jerk and she tried to push her knees apart. I had anticipated she might and held her in place until she gave up and relaxed her legs. I turned it up just a little higher and was sure I could feel a little vibration coming through her body. Or perhaps it was the vibrations coming from her moans.

The picture went blank. I hit pause and got up off the couch, leaving my Addie alone, her hands between her legs, curled up and moaning with the vibrator inside her. I looked at my watch told her, "He said you're not to come." Then I walked into the kitchen to fix myself a sandwich.

He had left her for forty-five minutes, desperate to be fucked, with two vibrators in her body... and her arms tied behind her back. I only had one, but it could do things to her that his couldn't; like the little nubbins that grew and stimulated her, or the clit vibrator that even now would be attacking her.

I looked into the living room. My wonderful wife was still on the couch, her body in a ball, arms wrapped around her knees pulling them tight to her chest and rocking back and forth, with a constant wail from her mouth. I knew it was cruel to leave her like that so I turned the vibrator down to low and went to check the kids, verifying that they were still asleep.

I checked my watch again and saw that it had been fifteen minutes, another thirty minutes to go. I remembered that Addie's toy has two parts. Besides the vibrator, it can actually fuck her. I turned that part on as well, on low, to fuck her slowly. I went into our bedroom, lay down on the bed to read my Tom Clancy novel and turned the dial back to medium. I had intentionally left the bedroom door open so I could at least hear my wife. When her groans had seemed to die down a little, I turned it back up all the way. That seemed to have the desired effect as the wailing from the other room grew louder once again.