After The Super Bowl Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But now Marigold had basically broken Rusk, and it wasn't that interesting to fuck with him any more.

Marigold's goal was to turn this new boy, Brock, into a nice honky-cracker cocksucker, and to give Lorton the blowjob of his lif"

Lorton suggested brute force, mentioning that he could knock Brock's teeth out and have Brock gum him, like they do in the joint.

Marigold said she wanted to make Brock WANT the cock, to THIRST for cock, and she thought she could do this psychologically. What a girl!

Lorton knew that he had to just find a way to cooperate with her, and they'd have a fellatrix in no time, baby! THEN Scrip gritted his teeth as Marigold poked around in his not-so-tight-anus-anymore with a steel wire chimney cleaning brush.

She had had some doubts that it would fit in there, but after rogering poor Scrip with a graduating size of dildoes...

He was finally loose enough for her to work the horribly painful tines in his anus.

"I have to do this, honey."

Marigold said patiently as she slammed the brush in again and again, deeper and deeper.

"It's been two months now since I promised Lorton you'd be ready to suck his cock, and you still aren't.

So we've got to give him your anus, and you've no idea how big his dick is. He almost ripped Rusk apart the first time they did it."

Scrip was sobbing silently. The first time they did "it" as if it were intercourse between a man and a woman.

He'd heard Lorton going on about turning a "Bunghole into a snatch, a nice smooth snatch" and clearly this was what Marigold was aiming for.

"Ugh, all this blackish blood. What a mess it is back here." Marigold said as she finally pulled the wire brush out.

"I should make you clean the brush with your mouth, that's what I'd get Rusk to do, but you're—

I just don't know if it's going to work out between us, Scrip."

This panicked Scrip to no end.

Why, he just didn't know. Marigold was really a difficult woman, gorgeous as she was, and it amazed him that he'd not bailed the coop yet.

Just the evening before, Rusk had a melt down because Marigold had promised him (in return for some just disgusting favors with rich transvestites) that he could go see his Army buddies or something.

But then she'd changed her mind, and told Rusk he wasn't "manly" enough to hoist a few beers with the fellows.

Right, and that he was to spend the next week in diapers, with bedtime at six p.m.

"It's not fair!" Rusk was howling and kicking his legs, waving his arms around.

A man in his fifties, with access to a bank account and car keys, but instead of just walking out on Marigold, he protested like a three year old denied a nappie.

Scrip had watched in horror as Marigold had dragged Rusk by the ear to the bathtub, and thrown him over it.

Oh and whipped his bare ass raw with a frying pan. Rusk had continued to scream and howl for some time

"No! WHACK WHACK Ow, no more WHACK WHACK PLEASE"

Marigold had actually looked quite gorgeous, her hair flying and her boobs bouncing in a tube top as she'd flailed him into sobbing submission with the pan.

Yes, and then she'd put him in diapers, locked him in his "nursery" and called his old friends to tell them that Rusk wouldn't be joining them.

And I could become like that! Scrip thought silently, staring at Rusk, tearstained face sleeping with pacifier in his mouth.

The warning is real!

Marigold also had made Scrip and Rusk begin wearing heavy laced corsets, boned, back laced garments that went from under their arms to right above their hips. Well, that was Scrip's corset.

Rusk's actually was connected to his chastity device, and prevented him from urinating unless Marigold unlocked it.

That was the other thing, both corsets locked at the top.

This meant that Rusk had to rush home at noon from work to beg Marigold to let him pee.

Yes, and Scrip was just in horrible pain most of the day, but as Marigold had told him, he was getting a little "chubby".

"I might consider taking off the corset if you have a more refreshing attitude towards Lorton's cock, you know" she said cheerily.

Rusk's corset had a connecting helmet with ball gag that Marigold would immobilize him in so he wouldn't get on her nerves.

"Life would get so much easier for you, dear, if you'd just learn to take a dick in your mouth" Marigold said, smiling,

"But until then, we can practice with the dildo you know...

And that involved skull-fucking, for when Marigold stuck the dildo (and she'd graduated to a long, black plastic one)into Scrip's mouth, it was no holds barred!

Scrip had to learn not to cough when she brought it in and out of his mouth.

Scrip knew that even if he wouldn't take the penis (a real one) in his mouth yet, certainly he had to at least pacify Marigold by practicing on the plastic one.

Sometimes she used a rubber one, which really choked him even worse.

"See, when I do Rusk" she said,

"I butt-fuck him and then make him lick his shit off the dildo before sucking it for at least an hour. You've not gotten there yet, Scrip boy"

That "yet" was beginning to haunt him.

Mr. Kitt, the older man who worshipped Marigold from afar .

Mr. Kitt loved Marigold so much, and Marigold reminded him of his late wife, Gladys, who had dominated Mr. Kitt for 36 years until her death.

He had just been reminiscing about how he and Gladys had visited New Mexico in the mid sixties...

Yes, and how she'd abruptly ordered him to strip in the desert and tied him to a thorny cactus for the evening!

And, in the days before electric dryers, Gladys would bring Mr. Kitt out to the clothesline, him naked and covered from head to toe with clothespins, and she'd take the pins off one at a time to hang up the wash...

Oh what fun those days were!

Mr. Kitt knocked politely on Marigold's door, and a moment later, Rusk let him in,

Mr. Kitt was amused to note that Rusk was only wearing a pair of nipple clamps, an apron and high heels.

In the living room, there stood an old fashioned genital stock. Mr. Kitt knew what it was, for it had once belonged to Gladys.

She would lock Mr. Kitt's cock and balls in the wooden stocks, cuff his hands behind his back, and have him stand there for hours.

The hole in the wooden stocks was just high enough that Mr. Kitt had to stand on his tip toes to keep his locked cock and balls comfortable.

But of course he would get tired and slump, and then he'd be hanging there, and the pain would be excruciating!

Gladys would then come in and whip Mr. Kitt's locked cock and balls, sticking out the other side of the stocks, until her husband straightened up.

Sometimes Gladys would take a couple of bricks from the garden, and smack them together (the way you smack school blackboard erasers).

Ah, but when she smacked them, it was with Mr. Kitt's poor hard cock in between!

Now, in the genital stock, was locked poor Scrip, Marigold's "young man"

The poor bastard didn't appear to be having any better a time in the genital stocks than Mr. Kitt ever had, though he doubted Marigold was making Scrip stay in them for more than five or six hours...

Sometimes Gladys had left Mr. Kitt in them for an entire weekend!

Rusk returned to his position kneeling in the corner, and Marigold walked in, and came up, kissing Mr. Kitt on the cheek.

"Good to see you!

What do you think of Scrip here? He's being punished for his refusal to suck cock!"

Scrip looked somewhat ill, he really did.

He also had mousetraps on his nipples, and, as he looked closely, Mr. Kitt noticed that there were long knitting needles, two of them, protruding from his glans.

Marigold had been at work, there was no doubt!

Marigold smiled sunnily.

"I just don't know what to do with Scrip, Mr. K.

I remember you telling me that Gladys had you sucking off returning servicemen from Korea, just a few months into your marriage.

I certainly had Rusk's mouth at work as soon as I could, but apparently Scrip has decided to be stubborn."

At the point that she uttered the word "Stubborn" Marigold thwacked poor Scrip's beneedled cock, and Scrip burst into anxious tears.

Mr. Kitt's own cock attempted to harden in its tight chastity tube.

Wasn't this girl wonderful? And the boy didn't really appreciate her.

"I was thinking of something though, Scrip, honey." Marigold smiled.

"I know you're afraid that I'm going to make you suck Lorton's big black cock—

And that's coming soon, there's no doubt.

But why don't we start slow? How'd you like to start on Mr. Kitt's little tiny submissive cock?

It's only about three or four inches long, and it won't choke you."

Scrip looked doubtful. "Could we agree that if I did, you would give the whole subject a break for a week or two? Please?" He looked so sad and desperate.

Marigold smiled, and when she smiled she really beamed, radiated positive energy.

"Why not? I will look very favorably on you getting a little action even, if you can just do this little thing for me.

Don't you want Marigold to be happy?"

Marigold unlocked Mr. Kitt's cock lock while Rusk unlocked poor Scrip, and a moment later, Scrip was sucking away at Mr. Kitt's cock...

He wasn't good at it, it was certainly his first time, but a moment later, Mr. Kitt, who had been denied for 48 days, shot a huge lump down Scrip's throat.

Rusk held Scrip's hair back to ensure the slave boy swallowed his first load.

After Mr. Kitt was locked back up again, Marigold smiled at Scrip.

"I guess you can jerk off now, honey."

Scrip looked hurt.

"But-but I thought we'd make love, you said you'd give me some action, it's been weeks since we shared a bed together."

Rusk sniggered, and Marigold said daintily,

"Oh no, any man who is willing to suck another man's dick, no matter what the situation, will never make love to me again, sweetheart.

But I will let you jerk off, and I won't bug you till next Monday when, hell or high water, you WILL suck Lorton's cock."

Mr. Kitt heard Scrip's weeping as he jerked off on the floor in front of his Mistress...just as Scrip closed the door

." Now don't complain" said Marigold, shaking her head and smiling at Scrip's discomfiture.

"Scrip, you know it's over for us now. You're a sweet boyfriend, but once I've turned you into a cocksucker, there's really no place for you in my romantic life."

Marigold tossed her dark curls and tried not to smile as the tears flowed down Scrip's cheeks.

Was it a betrayal to make him a forced bisexual, and then throw him out of her bed forever?

But, after Scrip's tantrum, he calmed down a bit and obediently stripped Marigold naked and shaved her legs and trimmed her pubic hair.

He had put on the garter belt and stockings with cute suspenders after coming home from work without her having to nag him.

"You've got to understand, honey. Merritt is a real man. He's not going to take any of my manipulative bullshit, and that's what I need.

He's going to fuck me hard, like I fuck you with the strap-on sometimes."

Scrip bit his lip as he finished trimming Marigold's pubes. At least she didn't want it trimmed in the shape of a heart.

(This had been last week's pre-date preparation)

Last week had been so ghastly.

Marigold had brought Drew, this total tool home, and he'd really manhandled her, grabbing her by the hair and pushing her head towards his crotch Herman Cain style.

Although Marigold had not made Scrip suck the guy's dick or anything that time.

No, she did require that Scrip make them drinks and she and Drew had made fun of him in his tranny costume...

And then a couple of nights ago, things had taken an even more alarming turn. They'd been at a party with a lot of Scrip's friends from his 10K running group.

Yes, and Marigold, who had looked just fabulous, asked Scrip to approach Merritt and "flirt" with him a little bit.

"I think he's bisexual, and I want you to introduce him to me, but get him all hot first." she'd said, stroking Scrip's arm to get him in the mood for this madness.

But it had worked, Scrip, who had never picked up a man before began limply flirting with Merritt.

Merritt, who got very excited and began rubbing Scrip's inner thigh, and despite his thick corduroys, Scrip found his cock getting hard.

My God, she's turned me into a true fag, he thought dispiritedly.

But Merritt was a little weird...

And he brought Scrip up to the host's bedroom, and they began making out, and then they disrobed, and Merritt saw Scrip's panties.

Marigold not only made Scrip wear lingerie at home now, but also was making him wear panties under his street clothes. It was truly a disturbing thing, but what could he do?

She was a raven haired goddess...he was completely in her power, it seemed.

Lately, not only had she thrown him out of her bedroom, but she wouldn't even kiss him anymore, because of the things she'd made him do...

And Marigold also wouldn't let poor Scrip touch her full breasts anymore, and that was just miserable.

And so he was lonely, and he actually looked hopefully at Merritt, now that he was naked except for his panties. But Merritt grinned a kind of mean grin at Scrip now.

"You're quite the little faggot...panties, eh?"

And then, without warning, Merritt picked Scrip up and threw him on the bed. Scrip was a little surprised at Merritt's size.

Though he was really macho, a Rhett Butler type.

Then Merritt had mounted Scrip, ripped off the panties and had begun ass-fucking him, and that was when Marigold had walked in.

Scrip thought dispiritedly of what had happened after this. Marigold had introduced herself, and it turned out that Merritt was bisexual—

Yes, moments later, Merritt began fucking Marigold hard while Scrip was forced to lie just beneath his thighs where he was going up and down in Marigold's pussy....

Scrip's role in this was sucking Merritt's balls, trying not to bite down while he did his business.

After this, unbelievably, Merritt and Marigold had dressed, and then Merritt had ordered Scrip to go downstairs, dressed only in his ragged panties, and do a dance for all their friends.

Many of whom he'd known when he was a waiter at the Black Horse Square, others who he'd skied with in Austria, all his running friends...it had been absolutely mortifying.

His old buddy Dumas Cricklewood had told him he needed therapy, girls who he'd dated in the past had laughed their asses off.

Merritt had kept poor Scrip dancing around, using a fireplace poker (burning hot) to prod him and poor Scrip had cried and danced, miserably.

That had been the end of a number of good friendships.

Dumas Cricklewood had really tried to talk Scrip into going into a mental hospital.

"Get the fuck away from that chick of yours, dude." Crick had said sympathetically...

But of course Scrip wouldn't listen, and Crick had walked away with tears in his eyes, watching Scrip dance about, miserably.

After his dance, Merritt had ordered Scrip to strip off the tattered panties and to jerk off slowly on his knees, and every time poor Scrip approached an orgasm.

Merritt touched the tip of Scrip's dick with the red-hot poker, and of course this killed Scrip's erection.

He'd gone home, and hid under the bed while Merritt and Marigold had got it on above, and then Merritt had gone home, and now he was preparing Marigold for yet another date with this guy..

"He just seems so, um, unruly, I guess."

Scrip said, looking at Marigold as she modeled a wide brimmed hat she was planning to wear.

"I mean, he was really out of line at that party, Marigold."

"I like that" Marigold said, smiling.

"I hate these milquetoast men who try to seem liberated. He took you over and he made you jump, sweetheart, and that's what I like in a man."

Marigold painted her lips with bright pink gloss.

"Do you know, Scrip that Merritt has been in the scene longer than I have?

He actually broke in a slave, some tough probation officer of his, Merritt changed the guy's name from Winchell Stripes to Wormfood X.

And then he used ice to freeze Wormfood's balls and cut them off—literally.

Most men would be terrified that the probation officer was going to violate them, send them to jail.

Merritt had a small burglary charge, but he castrated Wormfood, had him resign the Probation department

And then sold Wormfood to some bikers from West Buttermilk County."

Scrip thought...and this is the person you want to know. To get ME to know better.

Marigold left just a little later, and Scrip cleaned the house up and played video games on his Xbox for a time, waiting for her return.

Rusk was Forced Bi Camp-out, run by the PainCafe and so Scrip had no one to discuss this issue with.

It was a week long retreat, and he knew that this once, he wished Rusk could come back early to explain Marigold's alarming behavior!

He knew he was lucky—at one point, some months back, after Marigold had enslaved him, Scrip had decided to leave her.

This was a brief, insane measure.

He'd rented an apartment, and then realized he had to return to Marigold.

But she hadn't taken his calls, and had made him beg!

And Scrip had tried, he'd dated other women, and had a pretty good sex life.

But he'd realized that it was more pleasant and exciting kissing Marigold's feet than being blown in a three way with younger and even more attractive women.

Marigold was just his whole life, and he had been astonished that she'd slipped away!

Finally, they'd had coffee.

Marigold had told Scrip that she would drop by his new digs to perhaps take him back, but he had to wait for her.

She told him that every night between seven and ten o'clock he was to kneel naked in his front hallway with a small glass of champagne right in front of him.

Yes eventually she'd come in.

But if he wasn't there, doing what he was supposed to, he'd lost her forever.

For SIX WEEKS Scrip had stripped off his clothes and knelt with the champagne, night after night, with his cell on vibrate.

This so the ringing of his friends wouldn't bother him while he waited for Marigold.

His knees aching with the kneeling, and he had kneeled quite upright, like the Sisters had taught him at Mass...

Ooh, how it hurt, and how horny he'd been, because Marigold had told him not to touch himself.

And finally, nearly two months later, she'd walked in, right up to him.

Picked up the watery champagne and thrown it in his face, and then kneaded his hard cock with her high heel.

And he'd cum immediately! And then she'd told Scrip he could return home.

Since then, Scrip had worked hard not to piss Marigold off, but he knew that he could really fuck things up if he did anything to annoy Merritt.

Yes, although he didn't want to wind up like Wormfood, the pathetic castrated ex-probation officer. Good Lord.

Finally Marigold came in, and to Scrip's relief, she hadn't brought Merritt with her.

"Come on baby, you've got a creampie to lick up" Marigold said, smiling. "Merritt and four of his friends had quite a time with me, you'll be interested to know."

Nauseated, Scrip took Marigold to bed and licked her clean.

She asked him if he'd masturbated, and he'd told her no, though it had been very hard to avoid temptation.

"Merritt thinks I should castrate you like he did Wormfood, but I think you should just go in a chastity belt...I want you at your horny, feverish peak, if you know what I mean! "

And that is how Marigold finally got Scrip to go into locked chastity.

As an alternative to submitting to castration by a true lunatic, this fellow Merritt. Or, as he was known in several counties "Master Flyspeck".

But Marigold eventually got bored with Merritt, once she got Scrip's promise to allow F.X. Copeland, the PainCafe's Craftsman to construct a nice, tight chastity device.