After The Super Bowl Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This tube'll calm you down Mr. Phibbs." Cope had said as he'd affixed the thing on Scrip's crotch and locked the tiny padlock, handing the key to Marigold. Scrip had certainly felt a pain at the pit of his stomach as he'd seen how casually she'd dropped it into her handbag!

Later Marigold began wearing the key on a necklace just above her cleavage, and she'd explain to anyone who asked what the damn thing was for.

The next deal was Marigold teaching Scrip how to go limp, his penis had the alternative of being whipped.

But if he could go tiny on command, even with her lips on it, then Marigold knew that she had total control over him.

After several punishment switchings with long hazel branches, Marigold finally could snap her fingers...

Yes and Scrip would think about cumulus clouds, or football scores, or cleaning the garage, and instantly calm down.

Thankfully his penis would be tiny, and ready to lock up again.

It was astounding how much control Marigold had over that portion of his anatomy!

Scrip found the chastity tube to not be as irritating as he'd thought it might be.

It really made him even more attracted to Marigold, who had the disturbing habit of rubbing her full buttocks against his crotch as she passed him in the kitchen.

Scrip only confided his chastity issues in his first cousin Syrett, who found it fascinating.

"Dude, it's amazing. I don't think I'd do it, but I might for her" Syrett gave Marigold a somewhat active glance, though he had quite a cute wife of his own. "But you're dealing well with it."

And Scrip agreed, he really was.

Sometimes at work he'd see cute secretaries, or girls in crop tops skateboarding by, and he'd get an erection, which of course gave him shooting crotch pains. But Marigold always reminded him

"Darling you should only be thinking of me!"

But at night, young men get erections for no reason whatsoever, and the sudden tortuous stabbing pain, when his penis tried to unsuccessfully lengthen to its full six inches in the little tube...

Ooh that unforgiving steel! Marigold of course, found this comical.

"You see, honey, you have to calm down that sexy, rampaging manhood of yours." Marigold smiled.

"The theory that my girlfriends at the PainCafe have come up with is, Alpha males are to be fucked and enjoyed.

Beta males, like yourself are supposed to be of service to us—

You know, cleaning out our clits, licking up the juice squirted in from your Alpha brethren, and entertaining the Alphas with your mouths when we are too busy.

Your devotion to me is wonderful, but you can't be always begging for a sexual reward, or running off to clandestinely masturbate yourself.

And we can't have you shooting off your own orgasms all the time, semening up the place, when you get to cum, it's a special treat, you know."

And so Scrip eventually began going to support meetings of the Men's Chastity Belt Support Group, over at the PainCafe.

He found the meetings a little disturbing.

And thought that there was too much information shared, but he knew that his attitude had to change if he and Marigold were going to have a life together.

Scrip got a "sponsor, an aged submissive called Tobermory, who taught Scrip meditation and other tactics.

These helped to bring down his erectile rebelliousness.

"I was twenty-nine once too, and I recall how excited it was "

Tobermory said, helpfully. "Mother put me and my brother Tammerlane in chastity when we were just nineteen, and then my wife took over, though Tam stayed with Mother."

Tobermory had been in chastity for thirty-eight years.

"My wife Avis told me,

`Toby, you would just jerk off in front of the tube, looking at the hot girls on `General Hospital" if I let your pee-pee loose, and what a waste of time that would be.'"

A swimming pool salesman, Tobermory was allowed to jerk off every two weeks, right after he brought home his commission check to the Mrs..

And Toby was one of the founding members of the Men's Chastity Group.

"Though if I haven't been sellin' well, Avis makes me wait another two weeks" Tobermory said somberly.

"She'll tease me with her toes, but drive me like, wild.

But I gotta admit, she's quite a woman, as is our daughter Meredith, who goes by Mistress Midnight and has a huge dungeon out Route 48 over in Buttermilk City."

Scrip was not totally pleased to be at the Men's Chastity Group, but the guys were pleasant, and he couldn't get over the range in ages—

from high school boys to gents driven in from nursing homes.

Scrip even ran into people he knew, like the clergyman at First Buttermilk Methodist, and the guy who delivered the Domino's pizza.

It seemed like no class or educational level was exempt from women who wanted to lock your cock up!

One day, just after a Group, Scrip was talking to 20 year old Spalding, one of the group's younger members.

"I just get so annoyed that I can't like, jerk off in a restroom or something, you know?"

Spalding patted his arm.

"I understand, after all I'm about ten years younger, and that much hornier, but don't you find that you're able to focus on the more important stuff?

Work, your golf game, that kind of stuff? I really am glad that I am not too sex-focused, I studied a lot harder and got 1400 on my LSAT's."

What a serious young man, Scrip thought. At his age, I was banging cheerleaders and picking up ski bunnies in the winter, and beach girls surfing in July.

Sure, I wasn't much of a student but life was a lot more interesting. But Marigold's worth it---

I think Syrett Phibbs, Scrip's first cousin was still visiting Buttermilk Falls in his work as a salesman of computer linguistic systems, and he just couldn't get over how beautiful and exciting Marigold was, and how she'd affected this change in Cousin Scriptor.

Syrett had always thought his cousin was really heading for kind of a crash—

Scrip drank too much, smoked three packs of Old Gold Straights a day, and had been terribly attached to being a macho asshole type—

Yes and now Scrip seemed to have this inner peace, even though he was complaining about having been put in the chastity tube.

Syrett had attended a small wedding recently, held in Marigold's house for her nephew Birdie, who had graduated from college and had married Santiva, a local courthouse employee.

Someone had mentioned to Syrett that Tiva and Birdie were in a female dominated relationship that involved a chastity belt as well, and Syrett was quite intrigued.

He'd overheard Santiva discussing their life together, hers and Birdie's. "I've really been dildo training Birdie this honeymoon.

He's completely smooth, all his body hair is shaved off, and I come up and feel him up naked in the parlor, and he damn well better have no hair on him!

I've been making him keep his asshole slippery and ready for penetration. And his butt is so cute, it's so much fun to whip...but I also am trying to teach Birdie to tighten his sphincter around my strap-on, so when my boyfriend comes over he can get a good fucking in Birdie, as well."

Santiva had paused, and then talked for about twenty minutes about Birdie's chastity belt, and how she was demanding that he take her all over Europe, and that he would only be able to jerk off once in every country...

And so he'd better take her everywhere! "He's no longer a compulsive jerk-off boy, that's for sure!" the bride had laughed.

Masturbation had been a problem for Syrett when he was young—

His sister Deri had burst in on him in the bathroom when he was pounding away, and began ridiculing him. Deri was annoying.

Deri was a tall, chesty redhead with full, pouty lips who paraded around in cut-offs and belly shirts, and obviously was the parent's favorite,.

Syrett was a D student in college who wrecked the family car and had been arrested for pot possession several times.

Yes, and once had fallen asleep while setting up candles in a weird Satanic ritual, that had burned the family manse down...

Yes they'd had to live in a trailer for a year!

Deri wasn't actually a member of the family, she was a foster teenager who had come to live with the Phibbs's and they'd quickly adopted her.

Syrett had always had the hots for Deri, but tried to keep this under wraps until, of course she began bursting in on him when he was jerking off.

One night Syrett woke up around two, and found his hands and feet tied to the bedposts, and Deri was standing over him, rubbing his penis with an ice cube.

"I was just keeping you from having a wet dream, dude" she said.

"I do the laundry and it is so gross to get out, all that scum.."

"What the fuck's wrong with you?" Syrett had screamed.

He had actually just come in from a night of carousing about forty minutes ago, and had fallen into a nice beer sodden sleep, and this idiot—

Though she looked really cute in her nightgown, a peach shortie—was interrupting his pleasant slumber.

"Oh, Syrett, you poor thing." Deri had giggled, running her fingers up and down his lengthening cock.

"It's adorable that you sleep in the nude like that. I am amazed that you are like, constantly whacking this thing.

I mean, I know you're not a virgin, I saw you banging the McPherson bitch—what's her name, Gloriana—in the tool shed last week."

"What, Deri, do you like constantly follow me around? Don't you have anything better to do?"

But Syrett barely got the rest of the sentence out, as Deri began stroking his hardening cock just a little faster.

Deri began visiting Syrett every night, and she'd tease him and he'd kind of insult her, and finally she'd untie him and leave again.

He began looking forward to it, even after she began to insist that he let her ride his face, and keep his tongue busy.

One night it had turned a little nasty. Deri had been irritated because Syrett had "messed" her hand up with his semen too many nights in a row.

And now it seemed as if he expected it, and she unloosed his belt out of his pants and she'd whipped his hard cock about ten times, just to drive it down.

"That's a lesson to you" before going back to her room, leaving him to writhe out of his bonds.

The next day, as Syrett was jerking off in the bathroom, Deri swung the door open.

Before Syrett could say anything, Deri jumped up and sat on his naked lap, right there on the throne.

She opened her legs, as she was attired in a cute little linen micro-miniskirt and grabbed his dick out of his hands and began playing with it, and giggling.

"You just can't keep your hands of this little wiener of yours, can you?" Syrett tried, (not very hard) to push her off.

But Deri stayed on firmly, rubbing Syrett's hard cock with her punk-rock yellow nails.

Deri paused in her jerking of Syrett's dick and began examining the tip with her forefinger, watching it grow in her hand.

"See, it's a big boy, isn't it. Big boy likes Mommy playing with you, instead of a rough old man's hand, right?"

Syrett gasped.

"Deri, you really shouldn't be in here. Mom's a Jehovah's Witness—"

"And she's out proselytizing door to door right now, Syrett, don't worry about it." Deri paused.

"I know you want me.

I saw you watching me hose the sand off my boobs and my bikini top when we went to Buttermilk Beach the other day. You were playing pocket-pool in your trunks big time."

"You know" Deri continued, "I kind of fool around with the director down at the YMCA too...you know Aylwin Perse?

Yeah, old religious Aylwin, I got in his office in a mini like this one and I took my panties off and dropped Aylwin's pants and rubbed my clit all over his hard cock as he sat behind his desk.

And then when the Youth Basketball League guy came in, I went under the desk and sucked and teased Aylwin's cock until he went out of his mind, he couldn't answer all the boring-ass questions the League guy had, it was fun."

Finally Syrett became very, very aroused and stood up, sliding Deri off his lap. "You want to fuck?" he asked, not graciously.

"No no...I don't like wankers in my little box, too bad about that." Deri said, smiling. "I just wanted to pay you a little visit, you know?"

And then she began dating (or really sleeping with) Syrett's younger brother Sigmund, and his best pal, Essington Hyme.

Like Siggy and Ess didn't jerk off, what bullshit, and besides they were too young to be getting laid with her.

And she often teased Syrett in front of the younger fellows, telling them that she'd cut off access to her fabulous body, and of course the little zit-ridden monsters just sniggered.

And they never let Syrett forget it. The teasing from the boys was driving him nuts; how could she sleep with Essington with his moronic Mohawk?

And of course the cock-teasing from Deri was also making him mad...driving him mad, really.

And then Syrett's biological sisters got into it—

Viola, Lila and Genet! Dressing sexy, waving their asses at him and teasing him because he was a geek—which he wasn't!

It was kind of outrageous—Vi, Li, and Ginny began doing a patrol on the bathroom door, so every time Syrett was in there, they'd jump in on him, snatch his Lubriderm, and run off, laughing...

Syrett had to get a job in a gas station and move out of the house to get away from the masturbation persecution nonsense, and now, 20 years later, he thought of it wistfully. It was kind of fun, wasn't it?

Syrett had to admit that at Birdie and Santiva's wedding, Birdie didn't look too unhappy. In fact he stared at Tiva with something akin to worship.

It seemed almost as if the submissive bridegroom was in thrall to his slave hood. Which seemed nothing if not bizarre.

Syrett contacted his company, and asked if he could permanently reside in his hometown.

He sent for his girlfriend, Lorimer, and set up a nice apartment right near that interesting place, the PainCafe, so he could kind of see what the big deal was about.

He explained some of his perverse interests to Lorimer, who was a shy ash blonde with perky cantaloupe tits.

She cocked her head. "You got to be kidding. S&M?" Lori sipped her Budweiser. "That's weird shit, Syrett."

"Well, have you ever thought about wanting to tease me, and get me all excited so I'd fuck you harder? Syrett said impulsively. "Watch some of these videos, and you'll get the picture."

Lori was always eager to please, and she watched some of the videos, and then went over to Marigold's house and watched Marigold's interactions with Scrip and Rusk.

Lori had come down for the weekend of the Birdie/Santiva wedding, and she'd gotten an eyeful there, as they'd done some weird shit where Birdie had to kiss Tiva's toes right after he gave her the ring.

And it made Lori, as Alice in Wonderland would say "Curiouser and Curiouser."

One thing that Lori had not mentioned to Syrett up until now was, she was a kind of polygamous girl.

She loved Syrett, and felt like he really took care of her.

Ah, but she often missed her old boyfriend, Two-Bit Tomlinson, who didn't really do well in the sensitivity department, but was damn good at the fucking.

"So tell me, Syrett...would I be able to date others if I put you in that chastity belt thing?"

And that is how monsters are created...