All Comments on 'After Work Pleasure Ch. 01'

by CrimsonCaress

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
UMMM...

...shouldn't "Sorry sir, ..." read as "Sorry MA'AM, ...–"? [my emphasis]

-- or "Sorry miss, ..."? Story sounds gay in the first few paragraphs, otherwise.

Still, ... voted your story a '5'.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 12 years ago
Not how I would have done it

This is going to sound totally not the way I want it to. But please bear with me.

He did nothing really to turn her on. A few licks, some very rough finger work, unless she is one of those very few, very rare girls that like rough from the start.

I know it's fantasy, and it does arouse, but I fail to see what he really did to get her worked up enough.

Though I will love to read the next installment.

I'm not trying to be harsh, I know it looks that way though.

ES

toomuchinmyheadtoomuchinmyheadalmost 12 years ago
A five from me, but...

It didn't seem non-consensual. And se didn't show much reluctance. It feels more like the expression of the women's so-called "rape fantasy" where the woman is powerless to prevent her from getting exactly the sex she wants, but is reluctant to ask for or pursue, so she doesn't have to feel guilty or weak or dirty. Never a fantasy of actual rape, which is violent and awful. But in this one, she just gets taken by a man she was fantasizing about.

Still, well written and fun. Good for you, and thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
In response to Anonymous

I'll admit the "sorry Sir" threw me at first too.. but then I re-read the paragraph. The girl in the story is behind the counter - she's talking to the rude male customer. The hot stranger is standing behind this guy. I agree there should've been some clarification before that first full paragraph when she mentions her pussy - it was hard to tell who was talking in the beginning.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous