All Comments on 'Afternoon Tea on the Lawn'

by Tomsparty

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
hmmm

The story was okay but there was little plot development. It seemed rushed to me.

I don't want to see the main character have sex with John.

Mrs. Forrester should get some kind of punishment, maybe arrested. I think the main character should become top sales girl. So many times in these stories the main character is left holding the bag, the loser, for once I'd like to see the main character be the winner. The main character has no leanings toward men. I'd like to see it stay that way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Rosemary's evolution

The story does somewhat take up where the original ends. Rosemary should continue evolving as a sissy and find herself being treated as a woman sexually as what you started in the car with her sucking John. She should find herself being taken anally by John and others that Mrs Forrester decides as she seems to be grooming Rosemary to become her sissy maid.

Tootight1Tootight1over 4 years ago
Good Story

But to be truthful here, I would have cut up Mrs. Foresters neck, the other so called ladies too. Put the same knife to the drivers throat demanding I be driven back to the shop, and cut up Trish fiercely. Letting her know that you don't disrespect someone like that and get away. Let them hang me or whatever, you don't disrespect people like that and get away with it.

Mind you, this above paragraph was written, because I didn't go farther in my reading than page 2, and only half way through that. I will complete the read later when I get my head under control. I gave it a 5, because I thought it was my kind of story, and just may be, but the way things happened, just blew me away. I had to stop.

Tootight1Tootight1over 4 years ago
finished it

It is good, as I thought. Trish has some heavy payment coming as far as I am concerned. Set up by a friend of his family. The only other question on my mind would be, was the family in on it? Humiliated by three older Ladies (and I use the term lightly). Exposed to the public unwillingly. Break Trish's nose and take out a knee permanently.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous