All Comments on 'Against Her Will, or Is It?'

by thickthighs_prettyeyes

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Yes!

Definitely need a part 2 to this story! Well done!

Geon54Geon54about 7 years ago
Good News, Bad News

Love the story, hate the title.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More please

Loved your story need a part 2 soon!!!_I can't wait to read more of your work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

This is so amazing! Please continue it!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
more

make a part 2 this is so good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
not!

You're not a bitch! Just honest. Ignore the jerk.

I liked the story and hope you write more!

SubmissiveAudreySubmissiveAudreyalmost 7 years ago
LOVED IT!!

This story is so well told that when you wrote that he tells you to cum I came lol! I am ashamed to say. Seriously, very good story and hard to know what someone would do unless they are in the situation themselves. Really a well told story. Going on to the next chapter. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great

Really erotic and intense story. Excellent attention to details. My favorite part was: "I nod as best as I can and suction my lips around his head. I bob as well as I'm able to for a while before he takes the initiative and starts thrusting slowly. I swirl my tongue along his length, drool running down my cheek. He picks up his pace, long thrusts almost leaving my mouth when he pulls back. His hand has loosened in my hair and the other one strays to my breast. He pulls my v-neck up, revealing my somewhat jiggly stomach and my simple black lace bra. His hand slips under the bottom of it and cups my tit, running a thumb over my hardening nipple." Keep up the great work, you are quite talented. I will definitely read more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous