All Comments on 'Agent in Distress Ch. 09'

by Tanuki

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A pleasant surprise!

Thanks for the chapter! I'm glad I decided to check for new chapters before I went to bed. This has to be my favorite chapter so far and I'm really looking forward to reading the next one. I'm hoping Lana's abilities take a while to return so we can see some more training, and maybe eventually seeing her with multiple partners.

Also just out of curiosity, how many chapters are planned for this story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

An excellent bit of writing! This chapter really did a great job of detailing the agent's distress. I really like how you're able to get her inner turmoil across to the reader.

Keep up the good work. I'm anxious to see what her next couple of training days entails and how the training will affect her psyche.

franksummersfranksummersover 6 years ago
Terrific Delivery

The wonderful build-up, giving us context and character, gives added punch to the slavish sexuality being delivered in the current chapters.

Naomi97Naomi97over 6 years ago
Loved it!

Great work. Can't wait for her powers to come back. I'm also curious about what will happen when she is finally taken to Lord Nikos's court. I think he'll remember her so how will she create a story to explain the reason she's there??

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I know you said it would only be 8 chapters but oh my god I could read about this story forever I love it! Please please keep it going for as long as you can it’s incredible

flirty_but_niceflirty_but_niceover 6 years ago

Simply Fantastic! The story keeps getting better and better, with such amazing twists and turns. Pleeeeease don't keep us waiting too long for chapter 10! ;)

JessicabhislavegirlJessicabhislavegirlover 6 years ago
Nexr chapter pleasee!!!

When is the next chapter coming?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Where is Chapter 10

Really good story. Please complete it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
180 degree turn

I guess I'm missing the point, but she should have been getting pounded since way back, so... anytime now ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story

I almost think the GWA just sent Lana there as an exchange to Nikos for him to return the weapons he apparently stole. Or this was all some elaborate set up by Nikos to get her there. There was a book in Victor's office about Dellune, maybe Nikos originally gave it to him and there had been a secret program at the institute to train females and offer certain ones of interest to certain planets as compensation for resources or alliances.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
agent helpless or is she ?

looks like she is going to become a slave or is it all an act can't wait to find out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Incredibly hot and well-written

Love this story and can't wait to read more...the build up makes it incredibly satisfying, and I hope there are at least several more chapters to come. So excited for Ch. 10, and I'm dying to see Lana and Niko's reunion!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
chapter ten

Why have they not approved chapter ten yet.

IsabellaRoggiIsabellaRoggiabout 6 years ago
Hooked!

I found this story yesterday and cannot seem to stop reading! Your writing is absolutely addictive! I have to say that I might be a bit more of a romantic and while I am enjoying her going through the experiences, I loved that she gave a blowjob only to Warrick and I am really hoping she ends up with him as well. I know happy endings are not for everybody, but I find those two to be an explosive hot match!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
fantastic

just fantastic

astuffedshirt_pervastuffedshirt_pervalmost 5 years ago
great

That blowjob scene was pitch perfect!

KansalainenKansalainenover 3 years ago
Fantastic

One of the best (or maybe the best) stories I have read here. You are a great story - teller. I wish I could write so well :))))

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTanuki@Tanuki
725 Followers
Update Dec 28 Merry Christmas everyone! Authors are reporting it’s taking up to 16 days to get published right now so hopefully Reina Ch 5 will be up soon, I’m at 13 days. 😭 Update Dec 15 2023 Reina Ch 5 has been submitted, it should up in a few days. I'm splitting it in two...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES