All Comments on 'Agent in Distress Ch. 10'

by Tanuki

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Worth the wait

Thanks for the chapter! The long wait for a new chapter sucked, but it was worth it in the end. It's nice to see Lana finally starting to lose control and I'm looking forward to reading how her training goes. I'd love to see her at one of those relief stations or maybe somehow ending up spending some time in the slave pit. The new telepath was a surprise, along with the return of Varga and Henri, and I can't wait to see where you take it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Agree with the previous comment, wait too long but yeah outstanding reward. Man having Henri and Varga surprise return is a great set up. Sure hope they get their wicked way with Lana. Awesome surprise that other telepath too. Maybe she’s some kind of secret telepath master from the institute coming before Lana’s time? Neat to see them team up or better yet maybe get double teamed by Henri and Varga. Hope we don’t have to wait as long for the next part. FIVE STARS for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
PLEASE

PLEASE tell me that in the end she overcomes all this wickedness!!!!!!!! I can appreciate a hard non-consensual/ reluctant journey, as long as in the end the slavers get properly put down, but if this is another one of those magic dick style stories, then I will be extremely disappointed for going through all these tortoruous things that are extremely frustrating in their unfairness... It's evidence of your quality as a writer that you can make your reader feel so strongly about the story, but the frustration will not be worth it if she doesn't come out on top in the end and all the evil guys don't get their comeuppance! PLEASE don't let us down!

TanukiTanukiabout 6 years agoAuthor
From the author

Thank you three for the wonderful comments! To anonymous worried about the ending, i can't reveal anything, but you know how in horror movies, every movie ends the same way, with a 'surprise' where the bad guy wins? I hate that! I like the good guy/gal to win. I'm not sure what 'magic dick' means, is that where a dick goes in and the girl is magically smitten and turns into a brainless slut? Don't worry about that either, my goal with this story was to be different, not to follow cliches. I hope I'm avoiding that . . .

surferchick88surferchick88about 6 years ago
Thanks

Now I really need to write a comment. I follow this story since the first post and love how you developed it. All these details will cost a lot of effort but made it worth to read and wait. I like her rebellious part so much. Maybe she could be more fighting against these guys sooner. And for sure. Nikos must die!!!

Go on. This is so great.

Kaddy

flirty_but_niceflirty_but_niceabout 6 years ago
Fantastic!

I cannot say enough good things about this latest chapter. I’ve read it several times over and I am loving it more and more each time! Tanuki, you are so gifted. Oh, and great job working that “other” telepath into the story! You truly rock, girl. :x

Now, ahem, chapters 11 & 12, please. <cracks whip>

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Amazing!!

Please please please let her lose her virginity to Warrick, that is such a huge part of this story! Truly amazing you have such an amazing talent.. I love twisted plots and happy endings! Hahaha but keep writing, you could be famous one day and your writing stile is so articulate and well thought out.. I love this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Old Classmates

The Henri and Varga twist definitely makes Lana's environment terrifying for her now, and you did an amazing job at portraying them and their cruelty. The environment they are in is really peculiar with people watching that event like some novelty show of sorts. Really creepy. I'm bothered though about Henri and Varga's behavior. They didn't appear to be doing any "telepathy" at all, but simple cold reading that pulled highly obvious information. The only thing they had on that girl was electricity, and they just so happened to have a device on them that used it? I don't buy that those guys are very intelligent, cunning, or even telepathic so far which is disappointing because I think there could be more of that from the villains, especially if they have telepathic powers. But for them to say things like pretty much, "ooh, ooh and guess what? She doesn't think she can escape while that thing is in there" (not exact) isn't difficult to surmise. It's just embarrassing to Henri/Varga for pointing it out like it wasn't obvious. Since they were part of such a prestigious institute it would be nice if they showed some real intellectual capacity, if only a little.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A twist in the tail/tale

It may be too late but the string that Lana wears could actually be s pair of strings twisted to appear as one. But if she gets too uppity, the strings can be divided to go each side of her cltioral hood. Pulling up from the back would then certainly ruin her concentration.

Btw, for narrative purposes, it would have been kind to the reader to remind us when and where we last saw Henri and Varga.

IsabellaRoggiIsabellaRoggiabout 6 years ago

I see that there is others who got very much invested in the story and let me say after following some authors at Lit for years, I am really happy that you are one of the rare who take the time to interact with the readers through the comment section.

As for the story, you manage to bring out strong emotions - and I love it Your writing skills are superb and I look forward to following this story as well as eageely awaiting the next chapters. I love Lana's rebelious spirit and I cannot wait to see more interraction between her an Warrick. Like I wrote in my previous comment, they are an explosive match and I would REALLY like to see them having sexually charged dialogues. I simply love the sexual tension that can be created with "smart-ass" comments :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Please continue, love the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Hate to see this story come to an end. I hope more chapters are soon to appear!

Our heroine looks to be in a sticky wicket, and I wonder how far she'll have to go before being rescued. How much training will she have to endure? How much will sink in to her psyche? Will her trainers use their own telepathy to help her along, changing her irrevocably?

A good tale like this needs to be another hundred chapters, imo.

JessicabhislavegirlJessicabhislavegirlabout 6 years ago
Next chapter please...

Waiting eagerly for next chapter. When is it cumming ?

savai2savai2about 6 years ago
Another piecemeal story

I just read your update notes. What is it with many authors on this site? You start multiple stories, drag them along for weeks on end, and then rarely finish any of them. Why don't you finish a story before you start posting? It surely would cut aggravation factor in half. It's akin to trying to eat a dish that is made without all the ingredients...leaves one feeling unsatified!

TanukiTanukiabout 6 years agoAuthor
From the author

I can’t speak for other writers, but if I have an idea, I need to write it, before it fades away. And when I get mentally stuck on a story or get writers block, it helps to work on another very different work, or to simply write an easier scene. As for why I don’t finish a story before posting, I view Lit as a community that helps me write, it is not a bookstore that I provide a finished product. The comments and feedback from readers helps me not only write a story, but they make my stories better. I even have long discussions with a few readers, one of whom has become a friend and my editor. As for why it takes so long, I’m not a professional, I have another much less fun job that leaves me little time to write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

As a fellow writer, I think your process is perfectly acceptable. Sometimes you have to pull away from your work, often when you don't even want to. From a reader's standpoint, I know the frustration of eagerly awaiting another chapter, but I think seeing it from the writer's perspective makes me more patient, perhaps. I look forward to reading more of your story, any of your stories for that matter; I think they're fantastic. And I know that pressure does not assist in cranking them out, so I'll just say this is a great story, and you're a great writer. I hope you continue enjoying writing these stories as much as I enjoy reading them.

AlyndraAlyndraalmost 6 years ago
Great work

I just found this story 2 days ago and quickly finished reading it. Great story! I really love it. Can't wait to see the next chapter coming out.

You've maintained a good balance of how Lana kept her resistance. I think the slave training camp got to be one of the high points of the story. It provides the best setting for you to create the biggest mental struggle of the protagonist. And definitely this should be the place that truly shifts her mindset irrecoverably. I truly hope that you would spend a long span of time of the story at this place. Please don't rush this part. Stay here as long as you can.

I'm new to this site and haven't found a feature to subscribe new post from a story series or authors.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great stuff

You say you are a fellow Charles Petersunn fan, but no spankings? Wouldn’t that be the ideal way to induct a new pleasure slave? Leaves no marks but can be effective.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Whoa

My favorite chapter so far. You have a wonderfully depraved mind!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTanuki@Tanuki
Update Dec 28 Merry Christmas everyone! Authors are reporting it’s taking up to 16 days to get published right now so hopefully Reina Ch 5 will be up soon, I’m at 13 days. 😭 Update Dec 15 2023 Reina Ch 5 has been submitted, it should up in a few days. I'm splitting it in two...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES