All Comments on 'Agent in Distress Ch. 12'

by Tanuki

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for another amazing chapter! I can't wait to see what her punishment will be, and how the magistrate will react when he finds out she's no longer a virgin.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Yay! So glad Warrick took her virginity. In a more cruel fantasy, it would've been hot if Nikos took it, but now I'm too attached to the characters and would be sad for Lana had that happened.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I was digging the strong-warrior-princess-is-forced-into-admitting-she-loves-sex, but I can't really get into it anymore. All these dudes are just so calm and unruffled by all these women, while the slave girls are like drooling if someone accidentally brushes by them in the hallway. and fuuuuuuck Warrick -- he doesn't give a shit if Lana's ok, makes her call him master, fucking spanks her, DOESN'T UNTIE HER RIGHT AWAY, THEN ACTS LIKE SHES SOOOO IMPOLITE BY NOT BEGGING HIM TO FUCK HER!? Fuck that dude, man.

TanukiTanukialmost 6 years agoAuthor
thank you for your comments

Thank you four for the comments, I am fond of this chapter and how it turned out between Lana and Warrick (I credit some reader comments for making that happen!) so I'm very glad it seems to be (mostly) well received. To the disappointed reader, I don't blame you, it's been a loooong 12 chapters, thanks for making it this far. I cannot please everyone, much as I'd like to. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Just superb! Her being taken by Warrick was so hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
thanks for another update

I wonder what the punishment is.. maybe a training session with Henri and Varga (and mystery telepath :))? Interested to find what the dynamics will be when all the mind readers are placed in a single room :)

BunnySlaveBunnySlavealmost 6 years ago
Thanks!

Very nice series. Your efforts are appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

The worst part is coming to the last page and knowing the tale is about to end. Ugh!

Overall, two thumbs up. I like seeing her transition into servitude, how the slave mindset slowly incorporates itself into her psyche, even though she's actively trying to fight it.

Looking forward to the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

This is one of the best series on this site, keep up the good work.

PericulumFabula17PericulumFabula17almost 6 years ago
Great Story!

You've got the story off to an excellent start. I like where it's headed and can't wait for the next chapter. Thanks for writing it for us.

JessicabhislavegirlJessicabhislavegirlover 5 years ago
Next chapter please.

When is the next chapter coming. We have been waiting fot so long...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I’m glad...

... that you resisted the temptation the whore her out indiscriminately, although I suspect that is coming. At least you allowed her to lose her virginity to a man she loves. For a girl, that’s kind of important, although probably most people don’t think so anymore.

You write very well.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Such a great chapter, this is an amazing story! Please write more, I want to see Lana’s story continue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTanuki@Tanuki
Update Dec 28 Merry Christmas everyone! Authors are reporting it’s taking up to 16 days to get published right now so hopefully Reina Ch 5 will be up soon, I’m at 13 days. 😭 Update Dec 15 2023 Reina Ch 5 has been submitted, it should up in a few days. I'm splitting it in two...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES