All Comments on 'Aggressive Hiring Policy Ch. 01'

by Kodoro

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I liked it but, it could be more.

Hi there.

Liked it quite a but, however, I do think there is room for improvement. The breaking happened very quickly, almost to fast to enjoy. That's likely the goal of this piece but the breakdown is arguably the most appealing part of a story like this in my opinion.

I liked it all around, but I do hope any future stories like this are a little more in depth.

KodoroKodoroover 7 years agoAuthor

There are further submissions. The later ones do indeed take a little more time to have the 'breaking' so to speak. They're not as non-con, however, more dubious and transformation based. I'm still in the process of writing these. I am not certain if those chapters should -go- into this area however.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Kodoro

If you are not able to put further chapters in the non con section please try and let us know where they will be I also liked this story but feel they could be longer and with a little more detail. Plus it's the non con bit that is the appealing so take away the drug that makes the girls into happy little sluts . Otherwise I enjoyed it ok forward to further sub,missions

KodoroKodoroover 7 years agoAuthor

Can do. I may write alternate chapters then. These stories were written as more of a focus on the transformation, rather than as focus for the Non-Con Aspect. I didn't see a category for 'bimbofication' however, and this was the closest I could come. I should have one on friday.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Category

I noticed you said you didn't see a category for 'bimbofication'

I would recommend you try the mind control category if you want. It could fit a little better than NonCon. If you do though, make a note at the beginning that it has NonCon themes. Some people can be sensitive about that, especially when unprepared for it (myself included).

Great story though! Hope to read more.

KodoroKodoroover 7 years agoAuthor
Chapter two

For those of you who were interested, chapter two is now up in the 'mind control' section.The reason for this is that chapters two and three lack the non/dub consent sort of situation that placed it here. The target is more unaware of the situation, rather than unwilling.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous