AH Fantasies Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My lips shot to her right knee, her plea to return them was a silenced whimper as I began nibbling, licking, and sucking my way to the junction of her thighs once more. Again, once I was home, I gave her an agonizingly slow, tongue-waggling lick, this time I was sure to round her entrance, flicking against the sensitive flesh before wandering up to her clit, batting at it, licking it, and fluttering my tongue against the pink pearl.

"Oh fuck yes," she hissed in her sultry accent.

"Hey," I whispered, letting the heat of my breath crash against her molten sex. I could see her muscles quiver and goose bumps erupt over her flesh, but my eyes were still locked on hers, waiting for them to open as the pleasure finished washing over her body. She didn't voice a response, but the lust-glazed orbs spoke volumes. I could feel my grin creep across my face; the infamous grin, the one that earned me my nickname, the grin of a predator that has its quarry cornered.

"Don't make a sound," I said and began my assault. My hands, previously not touching her went to her body like a duck to water. My right hand, more coordinated than my left, shot to her chest and began caressing her breasts in turn, her erect nipples rolling between my knuckles as the hand massaged the flesh beneath it. My left hand, being significantly faster than my right, went to where it would be of the best use. My index and middle finger met her g-spot at the same time her clit was sucked into my mouth, grasped gently between my lips and batted like a piñata with my tongue. My fingers flew in her core, her juices flowing more and more freely by the second as my hand pistoned, my fingers flexed and snaked inside her and my mouth ravaged her clit.

Her thighs clamped around my head and I felt her body shift. I saw out of my one non-thigh-covered eye that she had lost the strength in her arm and had fallen down on the glass below her. Her hands were looking for anything to grab on to, one finding the tussled hair on my head, the other finding purchase on the Pole Position game next to us. I kept assailing her sweet pussy, relishing its taste, not letting up for even an instant as I tried to pry her thighs apart with my shoulders. I slowed my hand down significantly, the flailing digits still buried in her, but they were no longer stroking to her pink depths. She relaxed a little and I could hear her panting as my ears were once again exposed to air.

"Holy fuck!" she whispered in between panting breaths. "Scarlet's gonna fucking kill us!" she whispered, trying to sit back up. She slid a little on the soaked glass under her and another squeal escaped her lips. My Cheshire smile rolled across my face and I reached up to my goatee to wipe her juices from my chin.

"Can you," I started, pausing for an instant to give her clit a quick, heavy lick, "think of a better way to go?" I didn't wait for a response, I simply dove back in, my hand rocking in and out of her and my mouth was everywhere; joining her fingers, tracing her lips, sucking on her clit, and nibbling the sensitive flesh beside her quivering mound. I managed to keep her shoulders wedged open this time, though just barely, and I could hear her moaning, trying to not scream.

Her chorus of "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh yes! Yes!" hit my ears like a fine symphony, but like that symphony, she was just warming up. My hand left her tits and went to her mouth, covering it to keep her quiet and her breath flared in and out of her nose as her whole body started to quiver. I nibbled her harder and faster through her orgasm, drinking her juices, lapping at them to catch as much as possible before it joined with the sizeable puddle forming on the glass under her. I could feel her heat spread with her wetness as my cheeks became coated and I knew she was dripping from my goatee as well. She screamed against my hand, her whole body arching. She'd have fallen off the machine had my face not been there, her entire body weight crushing against my mouth.

I let her ride hard and fast through that orgasm before pulling my fingers out of her dripping snatch and pushing my tongue in, feeling it hit almost the same depths as my fingers. The pink bud of her clit met fresh air for less than half of a second before it was found my thumb. Simultaneously, my tongue started stroking in and out of her like an oil derek and my thumb started softly rolling and wagging over her sensitive nub. Her walls clamped down on my tongue every time the tip barely touched her g-spot, and it was as if her sex was trying to suck it back in every time it retreated to my mouth, carrying her nectar with it.

I couldn't help but moan against her sex as she started quivering and twitching for the second time in a minute. This time I was relentless, speeding up my ministrations, my lips and tongue smacking noisily against her drooling slit as I drank her in like fine wine. I don't know how long she rode that wave, but when I decided to let her down, her whole body was quivering and there was a set of teeth marks in my palm where she bit down repeatedly.

I pulled my tongue out of her and softly, slowly kissed away from her crimson furred mound to her right knee. My mouth returned to her sex for long enough to kiss it tenderly, paying attention to her entrance and her clit. Each touch of my lips brought a sharp intake of air and a twitch from her, and then my lips traveled down her other thigh where they left her body. I stood up on shaky legs, my cock standing almost straight up. I looked down at her heaving chest, noticing them shake with every pounding beat of her heart thundering like a jackhammer.

"Oh God, stick me with that thing," she said, panting heavily. I stepped forward and ran the head up and down her soaked pussy, spreading her juices even more as it slid from her clit to the base of her slit. I knew if I stuck it in after making her cum like that I'd be done in no time. Crimson looked at me expectantly and I felt the smile cross my lips and I backed up.

"Not now," I whispered and circled her waist with my arms to pick her up.

"Yes, now!" she hissed as I pulled her down the pinball machine and set her on a chair near by. She looked pissed as I tucked my dick back in my pants, but not before both of us noticed that even the brief contact left the tip glistening in the soft red, green, and blue light coming from the video games.

"Not now," I said again, still smiling and looking over my shoulder at her as she pulled her jeans back up, neglecting her panties. I felt my dick hop in my pants at the knowledge that I'd be pounding her later this evening. My hand found my glass by the video game almost on reflex and I walked back out to the bar. Scarlet threw me a nasty look but said nothing. I knew I reeked of sex, and I hoped that Scarlet would take her anger out on me rather than laying into Crim about it.

"Well. Looks like you've had two drinks now," she said. "And spilt the fuck out of one of them," she added, an angry twinkle in her eye. I heard Crimson cursing quietly as she came out of the game room, her bra clasp evidently not cooperating with her. After a short struggle she pulled the damn thing off through her sleeve and threw it at the two guys playing foos ball. I hadn't even noticed Joe and Chris in here, but they sure as hell noticed Crim, and then their eyes went to me. Joe rolled his eyes and pulled the black lacy bra off the table and Chris's face split wide in a goofy grin and the guys went back to their game. Scarlet sighed heavily and poured me a glass of Jack. "You know, I try not to tell anyone their business, you least of all," she started.

"Why me least of all?" I asked curiously and took a pull of my whiskey.

"Because it does the least good with you, dumbass." I could only nod in agreement as she continued, "But if it's not too much trouble, can you not fuck the help? Crim's up here trying to get things sorted out and you're ramming her with that fucking flag pole of yours," she raved quietly, pointing at the bulge in my pants.

"I did not," I said. Scarlet sighed and rolled her eyes. "Tongue, fingers, dick, whatever. Please don't?" she asked. The request was rhetorical, and I didn't want to get my ass banned if I broke her rules. I nodded and chose to not speak. My eyes hit the clock on the wall and I saw it wasn't even 4pm yet. Scarlet followed my glance and then we both saw the door open at the same time, and two pair of eyes were riveted to Red as she walked in the door.

I looked at Scarlet slowly, my eyebrow arching.

"Fine. You can fuck her, but only because you two have a history together that happened before this place. None of the other waitresses." "Deal," I said and drained the glass. "Besides, Fem hates me and Vana views me as being the typical chauvinistic prick that just wants to get two girls at once, particularly lesbians." Scarlet's sigh of frustrated resignation let me know it was time to stop talking. I got up and wandered over to Red, closing the distance in the almost empty bar with no problem at all.

"Boo," she said, her eyes dancing as she saw me wander up.

"Boo yourself. Were you a good girl today?" I asked, my tongue snaking out to slowly lick my lips and finding the taste of Crim still all over them.

"I wasn't expecting you to be here already," she said demurely. I shook my head and rolled my eyes.

"Office?" I asked quietly. She grinned, the smile almost resembling mine and it made my cock surge back to life in my pants. Red shook her head and led me by my rapidly re-hardening dick to the back of the bar, toward the offices and bathrooms. She hesitated a second there, and I took the opportunity to bend down and start sucking on her soft skin, my teeth gently nipping the nape of her neck.

"Jesus," she hissed. "You are ready to go, aren't you," Red breathed heavily. Her lips met mine, our lips parting in their embrace to allow each others tongues to invade well-remembered paths. She broke the kiss and her eyes were heavily glazed. "Whose pussy have you been eating?" she asked meekly, her hand stroking my rod slowly, her finger nails grating against the material covering it.

"You'll find out, I'm sure," I said, smiling. She pulled me to her lips again and pushed me back as she kissed me hard and deep, and I knew she was not only kissing me, but eagerly tasting the remaining juices on my lips. I expected to hit the wall, but instead I was pushed into the bathroom; my eyes barely caught that it was the ladies' room.

It was my turn to break the kiss and she pushed me to the sinks, pushing my shirt up over my head and starting to bite and kiss her way down from my lips to my neck, then aggressively heading toward my nipples. I unhooked her bra and I felt the heavy weight of her chest free itself and my hands were pulling her shirt up over her long red mane. Her hands unbuttoned and unzipped my fly with the grace of a slight-of-hand artist and my cock was once again exposed to fresh air, albeit only for a second.

I let out a loud, low groan as her throat closed around my head and her nose rested in my thick brown curls. She pulled off, letting my piece of meat bounce as it popped loudly and wetly from between her lips. "Ate her but didn't fuck her?" Red asked with a cat's grin across her face. "Just put the tip in?" she teased, her tongue snaking out and battering against my sensitive head like a rabid butterfly. I shivered with the sensation and electricity shot from my toes to my brain and back to my toes again. Her lips plunged to the base of my rampant cock once more and she started doing her thing; I was never really sure what it was, but between her lips, her tongue and her throat, she still holds the record for world's best blowjob. But that's not what I wanted today.

"I asked before if you were a good girl," I said, pulling her up, feeling her taut nipples slide up my bare skin as she moved.

"Why don't you check for yourself?" she asked and backed up half of a step. I slid down the sinks, my hands grasping the backs of Red's thighs. They moved up as I moved down, the leather rising and exposing those delicious thighs, and ultimately the exposed, trimmed, dark red bush that I'd been thirsting for. It wasn't delicate. It wasn't tender; I buried my face in the delicious red-haired snatch before me, feasting cravenly on the soft folds, drinking her growing wetness as my tongue probed into her depths. "Oh shit!" I heard her voice half-moan, half-hiss.

My dick was iron and after teasing myself by stopping with Crim, and I wasn't going to miss this opportunity. I took one last deep kiss of Red's pussy, gave her clit a fast, hard suck, and I stood up, the head of my cock sliding across her slit, seeming to position itself as my hands went to her ass and I lifted her in the air, suspended only by my fingers and the rigid pole impaling her depths. Red squealed delightfully, that squeal turning into a low throaty moan as I started pulling her up my full length and then let her drop back down again. Her mouth started kissing my neck, her lips attempting to silence her moans into my flesh. I spun us around and backed us into the handicapped stall, and I sat down, Red still firmly embedded on my dick. I still kept lifting her, letting Red ride me with no effort of her own. My back arched as much as the close quarters allowed, and hers was as well, her beautiful hair rubbing against the door as she shut it.

"Oh fuck yes, oh, fuck, so good," she moaned in a whisper. My eyes were glued to her tits as they wobbled with her smooth ride, her nipples moving in slow circles with her body. Her pussy started clenching down wetly against my invading meat, our bodies rocking against each other rhythmically. "Oh fuck," we both sighed as our breathing turned to panting and our skin grew slick with a sheen of sweat. I could feel her inner walls tightening and my thickness throbbing inside her as I slid almost out, letting the mushroom head stretch her entrance before we bucked at each other, our hips slamming home with a wet slurch of juices. Every junction of our bodies left us grinding against each other in our urgency, her clit against the thick root of my rod, her depths stretching around me. Each time we separated was a rush of sensation as my length felt every fold, every ridge, and every pleading squeeze of her sex as it slowly came out into the air, only to be crashed back down upon and swallowed by the silken pink flesh. We moved in practiced unison, her hips rising against mine, she leaning back on my knees for support, my hands seeking her all-too-familiar tits, mauling them in our haste, teasing and pulling her nipples while squeezing them between my knuckles.

"Oh fuck me, do I miss this," she cooed between pants. She impaled herself on me and started grinding in slow circles, her clit making contact on each pass. A hand left her tit exposed to the open air only to find her pink bud a second later, crushing between us as we moved, strumming her sensitive nub like a guitar when the pressure was released.

"Oh Jesus!" she hissed breathlessly. "I'm gonna, I'm gonna..." Red panted.

And then the door opened. We froze for a second, our hearts thundering in our ears, the pulses through our groins making both of us shudder in pleasure.

"That fucking asshole. I can't believe he did that to you," I heard an all too familiar voice say. I knew immediately who she was, who she was talking to, and who they were talking about.

"I was all primed and ready to go, Jesus Christ, I'm still dripping," I could hear Crim's sexy accent say. Red leaned against me, her turgid nipples raking through the hair on my chest, and my stiff prick grinding deliciously inside her as she moved. I stifled a groan, but just barely.

"It's okay, honey," I heard Vana's voice say soothingly. "He's awfully stuck on himself and probably did it for fun," she continued. Red started rocking against me, rising just about half off my dick before sliding slowly back down to my lap. My whole body shivered with the slow sensuousness of the act. Red's teeth nibbled on my ear lobe for a second before her lips parted from my sweat-soaked skin. Her eyes met mine and they tried to bore through me, her hips starting to gyrate as she rose and fell with me inside her.

"You're fucking evil," I half-moaned in the quietest whisper I could manage.

"Hello Evil, I love to fuck you," she said with a twinkle in her eye. Red leaned forward, her hair cascading loosely around us. Her fingers went to my back, raking red trails over the muscles and she bit gently on my earlobe as she batted it with her tongue.

"No, it isn't okay," Crim's voice said again. I could hear that she was starting to sob, probably crying just a little bit. "It's so fucking hard to make friends up here and everyone treats me like a summer fuck! I just get to know people and I end up in the same situation over and fucking over again! I swear to God, the next time..." Crim started up again, but her voice was cut off. Red stopped moving on me and we held our breath, hanging on the next word as my dick tried bobbing as it throbbed in her velvet vice. We both heard the light smacking of lips and a very deep sigh.

"It's okay, baby," Vana said softly, almost with a motherly tone in her voice. We heard another embrace and a kiss-muffled moan of protest from Crim. That protest sounded again, a little less firmly, and then a third time, fully accepting what was happening.

"Holy shit," Red said, still nibbling on my ear. "They're gonna fuck right here in the bathroom!" she almost squealed in her whisper. She started riding me with more passion, both of us listening to the soft rustling of clothes beyond our door.

"Crim's not wearing a bra," I said, my breath raking up and down Red's neck before nibbling it very softly with my lips. "Or panties," I said breaking the kiss off just long enough to speak. We heard the sound of a fly button coming undone and the slow pull of a zipper followed by two moans, one urgent, one wanting. "Think she's getting her pussy fingered?" I asked, my hand still working her clit slowly. "Think it's soft and sensuous?" I asked, giving her an example as her bud slowly rolled around the tip of my finger. "Or do you think it's fast and hard," I asked, my finger flying in the limited space between us. My lips crushed against Red's to kiss away her loud moan, and the sound was muffled almost completely. Red started thrusting herself forward and backward on my crotch, letting the simple motion slide my almost continuously throbbing member in her soaked pussy. She hesitated only when it was buried to the hilt, savoring the feeling before rocking completely back, letting the head barely pop out of her snatch before sliding forward and slamming it back to its full depth. We heard the stall door next to us open and we saw articles of clothing hit the ground under the stall-divider.

"Vana, I've never..." Crim started to protest in her sultry southern tongue.

"I know sugar, it's okay," Vana's honeyed voice rolled out.

"Oh god," Crim said on the other side of the wall. We could see her right foot pointing toward the stool, and we could see Vana's left pointing toward the sinks.

"You're fucking amazing," I said, whispering into Red's ear, nibbling the lobe between words as my finger slowed to making slow circles against her drenched clit. "You're getting off on listening to them, aren't you," I whispered, making sure my breath was kept low enough to not be heard by the other two. Red only moaned in response. "You're getting wetter by the second. You wild little sex machine. You want them to hear us, don't you. You want them to hear us like we hear them," I said, pausing in my words to listen to the soft mewing coming from the next stall and the wet smacking that was all too familiar.