AH Fantasies Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, holy shit, Vana! Oh....oh fucking hell!" Crim sighed breathlessly. "Oh shit....you're making him look like a fucking armature! Gonna make me cum already!" she said gasping for air. Vana laughed, her throaty chuckle being consumed by the soft flesh her lips were pressed against, and I could only imagine the electric chill that was coursing through Crim's body.

"I can still taste her on my lips," Red said huskily, still grinding her crotch against mine. My hand left her clit and went to massaging her tits, leaving her nipples alone to let them rub against my chest. "Mmm, honey, you feel so good inside me. I can feel your heart beat against my clit when I move just....like....this...." Red breathed into my ear before chewing on it with her sharp teeth. I shuddered hard as she ground down on me, and my heart was pounding like a jackhammer in my chest as I felt her contract and grab my prick.

"Oh fuck!" Crim gasped, her resolve to be quiet escaping. I could hear her juicing pussy being worked over by Vana, and part of me wanted to watch, but with Red working on fucking my brains into a state of electric fog, it was better to listen. We could hear Crim's labored breathing intermingled with the sound of her sloppy pussy being at the least fingered or eaten, and at best, both. Vana's voice was a deep moaning purr, muffled and quiet.

"How about it, Red," I said, bucking my hips hard against her movements. I knew I wasn't going to last long and she hadn't cum nearly enough yet. Her glazed eyes looked into mine and I could feel my dick throbbing hard and fast in her depths. "How'd you like to have your pussy eaten while fucking me?" Red's mouth moved down to my shoulder and she bit me lightly, using my flesh to suppress a moan.

"Does that excite you? Whose face are you picturing looking up at you through your beautiful red bush as she's eating your cunt? Whose eyes are locked on yours?" I continued, nibbling her ear between sentences. My hands started pinching her nipples now, pulling them slightly while continuing to maul Red's amazing rack.

"I can feel it excites you," I said, "you're so fucking wet right now. I think if she was eating you out, she'd drown."

"Oh Jesus! Fucking eat me, Vana!" screamed Crim beside us. The steel stall wall may as well have been glass. We could both picture Crim's head thrown back in ecstasy, her long red hair flailing, with Vana's face buried in her pussy, bathing in her honey as she worked her silvered tongue in, out, and around Crim's drenched snatch. We could see the position they were in, and we both knew Vana was no where near done.

"Who, Red? Tell me right now!" I whispered urgently among the sounds of her wet sex grinding against mine and the smacking of Vana's lips against Crim's crotch.

"Oh shit, oh shit, oh fuck yes!" Red said, her eyes closed. She arched her back, her tits proudly standing on her chest and I continued my assault as she leaned back on my knees for support. Her eyes met mine and burned through me, just as mine were doing to hers. I was terrified that they had heard her and would stop, but if they had, they gave no indication, and the sounds of Crim's flooding twat being devoured mercilessly by Vana sure as hell didn't even slow up.

My finger went to Red's clit which was hard and extended as far as the little nub could from its tiny pink hood. It was a blur on her cherry as she started to shutter and her sex started clenching faster than a humming bird's wings.

"Tell me," I mouthed, not even daring to whisper. Red started bouncing harder and harder against me and I rose to meet her hips pound for pound and grind for grind. "Whose tongue are you wishing for?" I demanded, whispering this time. I wasn't going to last much longer, but neither was she. Her eyes were fluttering open and shut and she was panting as her chest heaved and her heart pounded so hard it was making her chest jiggle. We were both moaning and grunting and our wet slapping crotches pounded audibly into each other's, the sound of wet flesh slapping damn near echoed in the small stall.

Red's head was thrown back, her hair almost touching the ground and her body started to shudder uncontrollably. I pushed one last thrust into her and started blowing my load, feeling it boil up through my cock with each burst. Every time I felt a pulse of cum jet through me, her pussy clenched hard around my throbbing cock and we stayed firmly rooted together.

"Oh fuck, YES!" Red screamed. Her head shook and I kept the assault moving at full bore on her clit. "Oh fuck me, Dark. Oh fuck! Oh fuck yes, both! BOTH!" she screamed again, her voice almost shrill.

"Both what?" I grunted. "Both what, Red?"

"Oh fuck!" Red moaned loudly, her head rocking as the orgasm kept rolling through her. "Both! I want them both to eat my fucking cunt! I want to feel their tongues roll my clit while I have this monster buried in me! Oh fuck YES!" Red screamed.

If I could have cum again, I would have. As it was, I wasn't about to go limp, and her convulsing hips kept my iron rod buried in her. I kept shaking and shuddering myself, imagining Crim's gorgeous eyes looking up at Red, side-by-side with Vana's as they both slowly ate her into oblivion. Then I realized except for our panting, it had gone silent.

I looked up at the stall divider and noticed that there were two sets of eyes looking down at us, framed by faces dripping with sweat and flushed cheeks. I smiled my Cheshire smile and Crim winked at me while Vana shook her head, turned Crim's face toward hers and kissed her deeply. I could see her head move slightly with the motions of her shoulder and ultimately her wrist and fingers as Crim moaned deeply into her mouth.

Red sat up, hugging her wet body to mine, our skin slapping together wetly. I could feel our juices run out of her and down my still-hard cock. Crim looked back at the two of us and her head rose up over the stall divider as Vana's disappeared completely. I heard the lock in their stall slide open loudly and the sound of rustling clothes and then the bathroom door opening and shutting. Crim's gaze followed Vana, drinking in her lean form as she dressed and left, and returned to Red and I when the door shut, licking her lips as she took in our still-twitching bodies.

"Care to make good on that, Red?" Crim said with a wink. My dick throbbed inside Red's snatch, forcing another gush of juice to run down and coat my already-dripping balls.

"Mmm, baby, I think we all are," she said, leaning back and lifting a tit to my mouth. My finger slowly started stroking her clit and she shivered at the touch.

"God I love this bar," I moaned and began a new assault on Red's nipple.