Ahhh, Dammit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their conversation continued for some time, with both of them drinking a couple more glasses of wine until the bottle was gone. Aerynn went back to the kitchen for more wine, her lurching steps causing her skirt to ride up and show her ass cheeks more than once. She came back into the living room with a bottle and opener, and began working the cork out of the bottle. As she did, and because her dress was halfway unbuttoned, the tank sleeve of her dress slid down her arm. She leaned down to set the opener on the table and when she stood, I would swear she purposely shrugged and allowed her dress to slide completely off her body, coming to rest in a puddle at her feet on the carpet.

As Bob, ever the gentleman, quickly stood to help in any way he could, Aerynn closed the distance between them and threw her arms around his neck, pulling herself up to mash her lips against his. Bob worked to extract himself, but Aerynn doubled down, wrapping her legs through his, and forcing her tongue into his mouth. I could only stand by in shock, my feet screwed to my spot on the deck, my mouth, unlike hers, locked shut. My mind raced with shocked horror – my little Norwegian angel trying desperately to seduce my Sudanese best friend. Her tiny body and lightly tanned skin in stark contrast to his muscular frame and deep ebony complexion. How could this possibly happen, and why?

As I frantically tried to wrestle my mind back into control, I got an even bigger shock. Bob had managed to unlock Aerynn's arms from around his neck, but she only used that opportunity to begin working at his belt. She had shimmied up his legs, and now her naked pussy was tightly pressed against his stomach, with her legs locked around his waist. Still kissing him as he held her to keep her from falling to the floor, she reached under her butt and deftly undid the belt and the button on his shorts. Suddenly sober, she released her grip on his waist and slid to the floor catlike, with one hand on his zipper and her face near his crotch. As she worked his zipper down, Bob finally seemed to lose his resolve, allowing her to unzip and pull his shorts off.

I was ready for what came next, but Aerynn wasn't prepared in the least. I'd seen Bob in the locker room, so I knew that his flaccid dick was a good eight inches long. The guys on the soccer team had nicknamed him "Foot" - which the rest of the school assumed was due to his awesome kicking skills - but he insisted it was only 10 inches hard. By now, he had a pretty serious chub going and when his giant black cock sprang free of his shorts, its uncircumcised head bumped Aerynn in the cheek with some force, right below her eye. She rocked back on her heels, eyes wide and mouth agape. Then time did its thing again, with them frozen in place for a few seconds – everything from the expression on her face to the position of her hands exclaimed the wonder she apparently felt. I don't think she'd ever been up close and personal with an uncut dick before, and certainly nothing that massive. When she broke from her trance, she immediately reached out to grasp the growing staff in front of her. Unable to completely encircle it with one hand, she quickly added a second, followed in rapid succession by her wide-open mouth.

My hand had found its way to my belt and zipper, and was trying its best to mimic what I was seeing in my living room. The fingers of one hand played over the sensitive skin below the head of my cock, while my other hand played with my balls, rolling them like I was that sea captain in Mutiny on the Bounty.

She played with his foreskin for a long time, using her hands to pull the skin back over its head, then pulling in the opposite direction so it went back into place, watching in fascination as it stretched and grew slack. She stuck her tongue between his foreskin and the head and ran it all over. She sucked his foreskin into her mouth, causing the skin on his member to tighten, and his dick grow even harder. Then she pulled back the foreskin and sucked the plum-sized head of his – it had to be more than 10-inch – cock into her mouth. As it passed her lips, her tongue came out to caress the underside. She sucked lightly on the tip, gently flicking her tongue around it and then running around the ridge of his swollen glans, all the while stroking up and down the length of his shaft with both hands. She licked the full length of his meat, making it look even darker and shiny with her saliva.

I was now stroking my cock in earnest, alternating hands between my shaft and balls as one hand or the other got tired of stroking. I had let my pants fall completely to the ground, and so stood in my backyard with my ass hanging out. The cool evening breeze felt good on my bare skin.

While gripping his tool at the base, she slowly began to take more of him into her mouth, stroke after stroke. I was amazed when I saw her take the whole head of his thick cock into her mouth, but she kept on going. After five or six strokes, she had almost half of that huge black cock past her pretty pink lips. A few strokes more, and she gagged with maybe three inches to go. I'll give her this – she was not a quitter. She tried and tried to stuff that entire hog down her throat, slurping and sucking it so noisily that I could hear it outside, but try as she might, it just wasn't going to happen.

Instead, she reached up to his muscled chest and pushed him back onto the couch, then climbed up his legs, dragging her dripping pussy across his skin as she went. I could see the trail of slick moisture left behind on his dark skin. She made her way up until she straddled his legs, and stopped just below his heavy balls. I saw her reach down and grab his cock with one hand, pressing his shaft into her moistened folds, while it looked like her other hand fondled his balls. She spent quite a while playing with them and I couldn't quite see what she was doing, but both of them seemed to be thoroughly enjoying it. Bob threw his head back and was breathing hard, while Aerynn was gyrating her hips and moaning, her eyes tightly closed. She worked his cock like a joy stick with one hand, holding onto its head and grinding the shaft into her protruding clit. It took me a while, but I finally realized that with her other hand, she was rubbing her pussy with his balls, rubbing one, then the other up and down her slit, then into the opening of her vagina, lubricating them with her own juices. I'm not sure where or when she came up with that idea, but it sure looked like it felt good.

I was trying desperately not to come, as my hands worked their all-too familiar magic on my painfully erect cock. I stopped stroking and went back to playing with my cock head and balls, stepping back from the edge just a bit.

After toying with herself and his sack for several minutes, she raised herself up on her knees and inched forward, until she held the head of that monster cock as it nestled between her perfectly shaven cleft. She slid the head up and down the length of her slit a couple times, making his head glisten, and then with agonizing slowness, began sinking down, impaling herself on that gigantic black stick. I could see the crown of his thick cock head part her dainty pussy lips, forcing them to stretch like they've never been stretched before. She bobbed up and down, taking just the first two inches of his dick a few times, giving her pussy some time to adjust to the massive joint making its way inside. Within a few more strokes, she was able to take half of his thick cock, and she kept working. Each time she raised herself up, I could see her pussy juice becoming frothy on his skin; each time she lowered herself, more and more of his cock disappeared inside her, stretching her pussy to the max.

It took her a full five minutes to work him all the way into her tiny cunt. When she had him bottomed out and was finally sitting on his hips, she took a little breather. It's a good thing for her that Bob was up to the task. Anyone with less staying power would have blown their load already. Aerynn then began making small movements, reveling in the feelings that Bob's huge cock provided, gyrating her hips to be sure it touched every possible nerve in her quivering cunt. As she finally adjusted to his size, she began making ten-inch strokes, allowing the rim of his cock head to almost escape her tight grip, then plunging down to take his full length into her warm, wet embrace. She picked up the pace until she couldn't make full strokes anymore, bottoming out with each, but leaving a good five inches inside her before she slammed down, gyrated her hips and rose up again. I could see her pussy lips clinging to his fat black stick with each stroke.

Watching her pussy lips gripping his shaft, her tiny and delicate flower ridiculously distended by the girth of his huge cock had me turned on more than I can ever remember, and I succumbed to my own need to cum. I stroked my cock faster and faster until I reached the point of no return and sprayed the glass of the French door with spurt after spurt of my thick white jizz.

At this point, Bob finally came out of his stupor and reached up to grab her perfectly round tits, which were bouncing – maybe jiggling is a better word – wildly with each of her athletic strokes on his cock. He rolled both of her nipples between his thumb and forefingers a few times, then pinched and pulled them with some force, pulling her tits away from her chest and making them appear conical as he tugged. That was all it took, and Aerynn went stumbling and flailing into her orgasm, as though falling headlong over a cliff, she screamed and grasped at anything she could find. She threw her head back, then forward again, tossing her long blonde hair against Bob's dark and hairless chest. Her hands clawed at his sides, and her ass trembled with the force of her orgasm. Her pussy must have gripped down tightly, pulsing in spasms on Bob's cock, because at that moment he lifted her off and came in a powerful, teeth clenching climax of his own, bucking his hips and groaning loudly as he came all over her tits and stomach.

Aerynn re-inserted Bob's cock until it was again buried to the hilt in her abused pussy and they laid there, sweating and panting for several minutes. I could see beads of sweat and cum rolling down Aerynn's chest, past her nipples, finally landing on Bob's chest, already glistening with his own exertion. As their breathing came back to normal, and Bob's softening cock released its grip on his brain, he began making efforts to extricate himself from underneath Aerynn. I could see him saying something while Aerynn sat, her eyes heavily lidded, on his dick. Finally, Bob lifted her off and stood up, getting dressed. I could see Aerynn talking, it looked like she was pleading with him, but I couldn't hear any of it.

Bob quickly dressed, and made for the front door, with a still-naked Aerynn in hot pursuit. I decided I needed to get out of there, as well. My emotions were tangled in a hopelessly deranged knot, and I didn't want to risk doing something I'd regret later. So, with them on their way to the front door, I slipped into the kitchen and grabbed the keys to my car, which was parked in our garage. I went back out and jumped in the car, bringing it to roaring life and finding reverse, the stereo blasting a Foo Fighters playlist. My plan was just to go drive some back roads, to get my head together and find some way to deal with what I had just witnessed.

Luckily, Bob had already pulled out and was just leaving to the north when I gunned it down the driveway. I backed out and turned south, catching a glimpse of a naked Aerynn on the front porch. I had a nasty thought at that point, and I'm not proud of myself for it, but I pulled my phone out and locked all of the doors to the house and garage, even the back gate, while turning on all of the downstairs and porch lights. Aerynn was now stranded, naked, on the front porch without so much as a blanket to cover herself or a cell phone with which to call a friend. "Fuck it," I thought, "you deserve worse."

I headed out of town and within fifteen minutes or so, found some of my favorite two-lane country roads. We live in an area with a lot of lakes, so the roads are nice and curvy. I put the Maserati through its paces, making the tires complain, and the suspension squat as I took my aggression out on those turns. There's nothing better for my attitude than driving fast over twisty roads, and listening to loud music. It was having some affect as I thought through how I should handle this situation.

Aerynn had obviously seen me leaving the driveway, as evidenced by the nearly constant call and text notifications on my cell. I wasn't sure if Bob had seen me leave, but that really didn't matter. Most of me just wanted to go nuclear and blow this whole thing up, but I had way too much invested in these relationships, with a wedding planned in less than a year and both of them standing next to me in it. But how could I reconcile the fact that my fiancé had just fucked my best man?

I had been lost in my thoughts and the driving when the song, "Best of You" came on. I put that shit on repeat and must have listened to it seven or eight times:

"My heart is under arrest again

But I break loose

My head is giving me life or death

But I can't choose."

Regrettably, that was my song right now, it was my life. But on that eighth time, I heard another lyric, another way. I heard Dave sing:

"...It's real, the pain you feel

The life, the love you'd die to heal

The hope that starts the broken hearts

You trust, you must..."

That started to make sense to me, too. Yes, Aerynn had just seduced and then fucked my life-long friend, and I had just witnessed the whole thing, but maybe it was my travel, my long hours at work that had taken her faith in our relationship. Maybe she was just filling that need that I knew existed, but had ignored for too long. Maybe she held the hope that would start my broken heart. For as pissed off as I was, maybe the hurt she felt was greater. Damn it.

I turned the car around and headed back home... leaving just as much rubber on the road as I had on the way out of town.

When I got back to the condo, after being gone for well over two hours, there was Aerynn sitting on the front porch, still naked and still crying - how she had the presence of mind to grab her cell on the way out of the house, but forgot about the home automation app is still beyond me. We spent the rest of the night talking and doing our best to explain ourselves as calmly as possible. As it turned out, I was right. She had felt terribly neglected and unloved with me gone so much, and with the prospect of me being gone for longer. She hadn't intended to sleep with Bob, but she had been laying out in the backyard Saturday afternoon, and the combination of my absence, the warm sun on her naked skin, and the two or three mojitos she'd had that afternoon got her horny. When she went to her closet to get dressed, she saw the dress I had bought her and thought that being a little naughty in public might give her some release.

Unfortunately, it had the opposite effect, driving her to new heights of horny. The drinks at dinner, coupled with the friendly and comfortable conversation with Bob served to lower her inhibitions until she just felt out of control. She told me that on her way to the bathroom, she had purposely tucked the hem of her skirt up inside the waistline of her dress, so her ass was on display to everyone in the restaurant, and caused her pussy to become damp. While she was in the bathroom, she unbuttoned her dress and stopped to get a drink from the drinking fountain right outside the bathrooms. There, as she leaned over the fountain, several men leaving the men's room got an unobstructed view of her boobs, right down to her navel.

She said that after showing herself off like that and seeing the reactions of the men, each doing a double take - a couple of them colliding with other patrons - had her pussy dripping wet. By the time she got back to the table with Bob, she couldn't bring herself to button up. So, she continued her game. She had intended just to keep being daring, flashing a bit of sideboob here, a little nipple there, but Bob didn't seem to notice at all. She was getting kind of pissed, but more than a little turned on, knowing that other people in the restaurant probably did notice. That was when she took it to the next level and flashed her naked pussy. Finally, Bob reacted, but it didn't look like she was going to get any action out of it, he was so polite.

She had become so turned on by that time that she knew she wouldn't be able to stop. She even tried to make herself cum on the drive home, by squeezing and bouncing her legs together, massaging her clit between her pussy lips as they drove. She said she got close, but couldn't quite make it happen. Bob remained impassive, still paying no attention to her aroused state.

Once home, she was so turned on that she knew she would have to get some attention, without concern for the consequences. When she dropped her dress, she thought for sure that Bob would make a move, but he just tried to help cover her up. She wasn't going to have that. She jumped onto him, initially just wanting the skin-to-skin contact that she was so desperate for, but her libido got the best of her and she undid his belt.

When his forearm-sized cock hit her in the face, she almost called it off, she said. "I didn't think there was any way I could even fit that in my mouth, let alone my pussy,' she said. But then she decided to give it a try – after all, it was by far the biggest cock she'd ever seen, and there it was, close enough to lick. When would she ever have another chance? So, she did. And it was delicious. And it was a challenge. She wanted to see how far she could get him down her throat, how well she could pleasure such a masterpiece made of ebony. As she took it deeper into her mouth, she said, her jaw ached and she had trouble remembering to breathe through her nose. "It was what I imagine drowning must feel like."

Once she knew she couldn't take his entire cock in her throat, she said she knew she had to see if she could fit it in her pussy. "I was so wet, so ready to take that huge cock, my insides were practically itching to be filled... I knew I had to have him inside me. I'm sorry honey."

She asked if I wanted to hear how it felt inside her, and I said, "...yes..." She went on to tell me how it filled her to the point of being uncomfortable, but so completely that she welcomed the discomfort. She said she had never felt so full, not even after Thanksgiving dinner. She also said that, while it was an amazing experience, it was far too much work for an everyday thing. She enjoyed the giant cock, but actually preferred something more manageable.

As we were talking through this, my cock was once again becoming rock hard. Aerynn noticed, and reached over to firmly grasp me through my pants.

"Are you okay, sweetie? Can I help you take care of this?" With that, she shed her towel, stepped over to the couch where they had so recently fucked, and knelt between my legs, pulling my cock free from its confinement.

She kissed and licked the head of my cock, gently, lovingly, taking just the tip into her mouth and applying some suction. She played her tongue around the sensitive underside of my head, making quick little side-to-side motions with the very tip. Then she sucked the head of my cock into her mouth and ran her tongue around the whole thing several times. She had been stroking the base of my dick with her right hand, using her left to cup and play with my balls. She released the grip with her right hand and I groaned in disappointment, until she promptly swallowed my cock whole, her nose pressing against my pubis. I almost came on the spot – she had never taken all of me down her throat before, and this was amazing! She pulled off my cock, did a couple of quick circles with her tongue, then swallowed me whole again, this time using her tongue to caress the underside of my shaft. I grabbed the back of her head and kept her in place as her throat clenched against the intruding flesh. I came. And came. And came, filling her throat with a huge load of cum. She gagged a bit at my third or fourth burst and had to pull me out. My last shot caught her just below the eye, where Bob's monster had made its mark earlier.