Ahhh, Dammit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We fucked two more times that night, ironically enough, with Aerynn riding me like I was a mechanical bull, we finished our last climax to the rising sun. I was treated to another image of Aerynn, naked in the morning light before we fell asleep in each other's arms.

Around noon, we were awoken to someone knocking at the front door. I checked the security cameras and saw that it was Bob. Damn it. I guess we still had to deal with that aspect of things. We quickly threw clothes on – well, I put shorts and a t-shirt on, Aerynn just threw on her short dressing robe – and let Bob in. He had been trying to get hold of us since the night before, leaving me multiple voice and text messages, confessing to what happened and expressing his profound remorse. We had a long conversation and did our best to assure him that Aerynn and I were still together, and that he was still our friend, that everything would be okay.

It was a beautiful day, so we moved out to the deck and had some beers, eventually grilling up some burgers near mid-afternoon. All the while, Aerynn wore her short robe, only occasionally letting her knees fall apart, or allowing the top of her robe to open. But that's the beginning of another story for another time...