Aidan and Alexandra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He dragged her towards a secluded dark area of the library but she was too dazed to realize it. Aidan pushed his sister on the wall and pulled up her skirt to reveal her pussy that was encased in black lacy panties. He shuddered when he could see his sister was sopping wet with lust for him. His left arm encircled her waist while his other hand went inside her black lacy panties and massaged her wet pussy. Alexandra moaned but she suddenly froze as her senses kicked in.

"No...Aidan...stop! This is not...right!" She struggled in his embrace.

She wrenched his hand that was inside her panties and it tore the flimsy material. The sound echoed in the small area. She then buckled and tore herself away from her brother, pulled down her skirt and dashed past Aidan. She scurried leaving him but he was too fast for her. They were in front of the washroom when Aidan grabbed her flailing arm and pulled her into the washroom. There was no one in the washroom, Aidan went into one of the cubicles, yanking his sister behind him, and when they were in the cubicle, he locked the toilet door. Both were breathing heavily in the small toilet cubicle. Aidan then closed the toilet lid and sat on it while unzipping his jeans and pulling out his thick pulsating cock. He then pulled Alexandra's hand and she came closer without any protest. Her eyes were brimming with tears, yet Aidan also could see her lust for him in her cloudy aquamarine eyes.

He turned her sexy hot body around, her back was towards him with her facing the door, and he pushed the denim skirt up her buttock, revealing her ass to him. Then, he tugged the torn flimsy panties from her body and the sound reverberated in the quiet washroom. His inflamed cock stood in its glory for his hot sister.

"Sit...on my lap...yes...opened your legs...more...lower...lower...,"

His sister spread her legs and lowered herself slowly onto his throbbing cock. She whimpered and moaned with every inch of her brother's cock that was inserted into her wet depth. She arched her sexy body and moaned aloud when her pussy was filled with her younger brother's cock. Aidan moved his right hand to her front and slithered it under her black blouse to find her tits. She sighed and laid her young supple body on her brother that was sitting behind her.

Aidan suddenly began pumping into her sister's pussy slowly. With each unhurried thrust into her, she moaned louder and louder. Their breathing and moaning was filling up the washroom. Aidan quickly covered his sister's mouth with his big strong hand to prevent her from attracting unsuspecting people to their small cubicle. Her sister thrashed in protest but, Aidan was too strong for her and he began thrusting deep and rough into her pussy, making her forget about what was bothering her in the first place. She buckled on her brother's lap as the pleasure of their union intensified.

Her tits were already free from her bra, as Aidan had pushed her bra up, exposing her tits and nipples to his rough handling. He pinched and twisted her nipples making his sister crazy with more and more lust, gyrating her hip onto his pulsating cock. He slammed into his sister's pussy repeatedly filling her up with his cock. She bent forward trying to hold the door and her arms quaked with every thrust made by him. He pulled his sister roughly back into his embrace and held her tightly in his embrace as he continued to pump his cock into her.

He suddenly lifted her body so high from him until his cock was out from her wet pussy and turned her limp body around. They were now facing each other with Alexandra's face contorted with displeasure. Aidan hurriedly pulled her back onto his lap and shoved his cock back into her straining pussy. She was straddling him as he sat there on the toilet. He could now kiss his sexy hot sister while filling her pussy with his throbbing meat. His sister opened her sweet warm lips and kissed him ravenously. She held her brother's handsome face, sucked and lapped his warm lips. His tongue and hers wrestled in their wet warm depth while Aidan persistently thrust and shoved his cock into Alexandra's soaking pussy. One of his hands slide up in her blouse, cupped and squeezed her tits while his other hand went between her legs and rubbed her clit making his hot sister wobbled and shuddered on his lap.

He was no longer preventing his sister from moaning and whimpering as he slammed his inflamed member into her slippery canal. Her moaning and whimpering echoed in the cold chamber of the washroom. He did not even care is someone were to bump into them during their sexual orgy. What mattered to Aidan at that moment in time was to fuck his sister and to experience the ultimate release in the end. He could feel the wall of her sister's vagina began to quake and shudder more violently. He too increased the movement of his hip and rammed his cock into her again, and again, and again. Harder, and harder and harder each time until Alexandra held his head tightly on her quivering tits and cried aloud. She came before her young brother and he continued to shove his cock into her until he too groaned as he came in her quivering pulsating canal. Aidan filled his sister with his hot creamy semen and he did not even care if she was going to be pregnant with his child. He did not care about anything except for the woman who was in his embrace.

They held each other tightly and savored the last quiver of her vaginal wall and the last quaked of his cock. His sister pushed her body away from him, touched her brother's face, and studied his handsome face. She trailed her long finger on his lips and she gasped when Aidan caught her fingers in his warm mouth. He sucked her fingers lightly, lovingly and his aquamarine eyes glimmered with mischief. She too could not help but smiled at her brother and nuzzled her face towards his warm neck. Aidan laughed when his sister tickled his neck with her tongue. She raised her head and studied him again. Suddenly her eyes were clouded with sadness, and she hugged him tightly. Aidan was confused and hugged his sister as well. She whimpered and cried with her face on his chest.

"I...I can't...do this Aidan. I want it...so...bad. I want...you...so bad."

"We can't...keep doing...this. We ...just can't."

She cried incessantly on his chest and Aidan held her tight with his big warm hands moving on her back, comforting her. Her body now was trembling with the overwhelming sadness and regret that she felt in her.

"I'm leaving Aidan. I'm leaving school and I'm going to New York." She whispered onto his chest and the hands that were massaging her back, comforting her, froze in terror.

"I have about a month before I leave...and in that time...can you please don't come and see me Aidan? Please?"

"No...I want to see you everyday! You can't do this Alexandra!" Aidan screamed at her and she flinched with his anger.

She raised her body up and moved away from him with her tears rolling down her cheeks.

"I have to do this Aidan! I have to!"

"Don't you love me? I know I do!" He admitted.

Her deep blue eyes penetrated into his.

"I do love you! I do! More than you can ever imagine!" she whispered before opening the door of the toilet and left her brother.

* * *

Aidan had been waiting for Alexandra in her apartment for quite sometime. He managed to quit school and follow his sister to New York without her knowing. He entered her apartment through the window near the stairway. The fact that he could get into her apartment easily annoyed him. Anyone could enter her apartment for that matter. Aidan's body suddenly was tensed as he could hear someone was at the door and inserting the key to the apartment. Aidan scurried into the bathroom to hide himself. A mirror reflected the entrance of the apartment. He was fueled with rage when he saw the same man that he saw at the library with her. He kissed her forehead and her cheeks, smiling and touching her face. She too brimmed with happiness and she kept on squeezing and pinching the guy's cheeks making his brew with even more jealousy. He kept embracing her, while she too embraced the other man.

His sister much later, closed her front door, put her huge bag on the sofa, and went into the kitchen. Then Aidan could hear her footsteps moving towards her bedroom. Aidan hid himself behind the bathroom door. She went to her dressing table and took off her earrings. Then, she took off her tiny t-shirt that was hugging her sexy body. Aidan's cock quivered when she slowly took off the jeans that she was wearing. She was only wearing a white thong and a white lacy push up bra. She studied her reflection on the mirror for a while and sat on the small stool in front of the dressing table.

She raised her body from the stool and jumped on her big bed. She bounced on the bed and her tits too jingled and quaked with her excursion. She was on her back with a book in her small delicate hands. She opened it and a photograph fell. She took it from her bed and looked at it. Aidan could not make out what the photograph was but it was a murky black and white photograph. Jealousy crept into his veins even more. She looked sad and yet she smiled, and kissed the photograph. "I love you," he could hear her whispered. "I will give you all the love in the world." she said to the small photo.

"Bitch! You cheap slut! That was the same man right you're kissing, right?" he yelled from behind the door and showed himself to his sister.

"What the hell! Aidan? How did you get in? What the hell are you doing in here?" she shouted at him while she shoved the photograph in the book and threw the book away.

"You fucked me last time even when you were involved with that bastard?"

"I don't know what you're talking about and I don't care! Leave my house...now!"

"You're so cheap Alexandra!" he hissed as he moved closer and closer towards his sister's bed.

"You are just one sick cheap tramp!" he uttered the words one by one.

His sister now was kneeling on her bed with a defensive look on her beautiful face. She looked so hot in the white thong and bra, and with her figure, Aidan could not help but lust for her even when she had betrayed him.

"You have to pay sister!" he spat.

Aidan unexpectedly lunged towards his sister and they fell on the big bed. He held both of her arms in one hand and forced her long supple legs to open as he forced his knee between them. He bit her tit hard and she shrieked with the pain and cursed him. He then, grabbed her bra and wrenched the material from her sexy hot body making her flinched with the pain. He threw the bra to the side and bit her tit again forcefully making her arched her body and thrashed between under him. His hand then moved lower and he found her mound covered by the flimsy white thong she wore. He tugged on the thong and she cringed as the material went tightly into her pussy. She raised her hip following her bother's hand as he was tugging the thong higher and higher from her body, making the material on the crotch went much much deeper into the opening of her pussy. She whimpered and moaned. She suddenly yelped when Aidan succeeded in tearing her thong from her now damp body.

Alexandra was now gloriously naked for her brother's roaming eyes. Her pink nipples puckered under his gaze and her tits shuddered every time she inhaled or exhaled to his delight. His eyes were locked on her pussy and with three long lean fingers, he rammed into his sister's pussy. She sucked her breath and moaned with the pleasure brought by her brother.

"You're wet? God! You're really a slut sister! A real slut!" He menacingly accused her.

He continued shoving his fingers into her pussy and she writhed on her bed as her brother gyrated and moved his fingers in her. She could not help but treasured and relished the pleasure brought by his fingers. Her hip moved to its own rhythm and she could not control the lust that was kindling in her sopping core. She knew that her climax was near. The movement of her hip intensified yet, unexpectedly, Aidan pulled his fingers from her wet pussy and left her shuddering body on the bed.

He simply stood at the feet of her bed breathing hard with his fingers glistening with her slick juices. She was shocked with his move and her tears fell from her eyes as the testament of her frustration towards her brother. She timidly moved her fingers into her pussy and she herself fondled her opening and shuddered. She inserted her fingers into her depth and rekindled the lust that was started by her brother. She moaned and trashed on her bed, moaning and whimpering with her lust. She purposely raised her long lean legs showing and spreading her dripping pussy even more to her younger brother's eyes. His cock that had been rocked hard was becoming more engorged in his pants.

"Come...Aidan...you want...me...right? Baby...brother?" She said through ragged breath.

Aidan's aquamarine eyes were filled with hatred and rage. He unzipped his pants and his cock sprang out. He pulled her hand from her sopping core roughly and slammed his inflamed cock into his sister's waiting wet pussy. He rammed his cock into her repeatedly with so much force, that with every thrust, his sister's body moved further up her big soft bed. He held her body tightly and ferociously thrust her core again, and again. She too felt the intensity of her brother's movement and her vaginal wall relished the movement of his cock slamming and filling her soaking core. He relentlessly shoved his cock into her sheath and he felt that with every thrust into her delicate pussy, he was punishing her for her betrayal. He lunged and lunged into her incessantly, until she screamed for him as she came and her cum made his movement in her pussy increased. He thrust, and thrust and thrust into her until he could hear himself groaned with his release.

"Now...my sister's...pussy...filled...with my...seeds. You...pussy...is mine...Alexandra." He said hoarsely above her before taking out his cock and moved away from her. He moved to the window and opened it; he was enjoying the view from her window with his still ragged breathing. He then, zipped his pants up and continued staring out the window.

His sister simply laid there on her bed, still dazed. She then remembered something and crawled down her bed looking for the object that she was seeking. Her trembling hand lifted the small book that she threw away when Aidan suddenly emerged in her room. She slowly raised herself from the floor heading towards her dressing table when her strong brother pulled her arm. She winched with the pain created in her arm. Aidan snatched the book from her with disgust and threw the book on bed and the photograph fell out from it. His deep blue eyes were filled hatred and anger as they stared at his sister. He then took the small photograph from the bed and lifted it to his eyes.

Aidan's face changed when he looked at the small photo. He looked confused and realization struck him.

"Alexandra! You're...you're...pregnant?" His voice trembled.

"Y...yes."

"Who's child?"

His sister was silence.

"Who's child Alexandra?" He asked her again.

"Y...yours Aidan." She whispered.

"You lying conniving bitch!"

"It's that man's child! I saw how he touched you and how you like being touched by that bastard!"

"No...Aidan! The baby is yours and mine!" she cried.

"He was there at the library, I saw him. Is he your boyfriend? Your lover? Tell me!" he screamed.

"And he is here in New York! With you!" He yelled at her.

"I'm not stupid Alexandra! And...thinking that I came here for you. Thinking that I love you...yes...I love you. And yet, he is the one you care. He is the one here with you. And not me. Not me! Don't lie to me!" Aidan said vehemently.

"I'm not...lying Aidan! He is my friend and I fact...he is...," She could not finish her sentence as he brother yanked her arms.

He kissed hard on her lips, bruising her. She winced with pain but still opened her mouth as she savored the taste of her brother. She drank him and her arms moved over his muscled body and held him closer. She even moaned with the painful yet sweet ordeal of their kiss. He then rubbed her mound and she arched her body offering him more of her. Her pussy was immediately pumping her warm juices for her brother. Aidan suddenly wrenched her away from him and pushed her to the bed. She touched her bruised lips and stared at her brother.

"You're lusting for me! You're here in New York with that prick! And you're carrying his child! You make me sick Alexandra!

"Go to hell! Be with him. I don't give a damn!" he yelled at his sister.

Then, he took the photo of the unborn child and tore it into pieces. His sister gasped in terror. He threw the small pieces of the photo on the bed where his sister was as she cried and begged him to hear her explanation. He pushed her away from him and left the room. Alexandra could hear her front door opened and slammed shut with force. She then curled up into a ball and cried.

* * *

It was three months after the incident when Aidan received a phone call.

"Hello. May I speak to Aidan Bradshaw please?"

"Speaking."

"Well, my name is Daniel Andrews. I am a friend of Alexandra Cohen. I have some bad news regarding her."

"What's about? Hurry up. I don't have time."

"Well, yesterday she was admitted to Lenox Hill Hospital. She had an accident, a bicycle crashed into her and...and...she had a miscarriage and she broke her ankle."

Aidan was silent.

"Mr. Bradshaw? Are you still there?"

"Yes."

"Well, I am her friend but she did not want to tell any of her family members about her miscarriage. I am so worried about her. Her boyfriend left her a few months ago accusing her of cheating on him. He thought that I was her lover or something. How could I be her lover? I'm gay for God's sake! She was so devastated when he left her. She really loved the guy. I think she still does!"

"Can you please come down to New York and be with her? I think having a family around can be good for her. And it's really sad you know, she really really wanted to have the baby even when that bastard left her and hurt her! She always told me that her baby was going to be the most beautiful baby in the world with her and her boyfriend's aquamarine eyes. What are the chances of having a boyfriend that had identical eyes as hers? She's ridiculous!"

"Well Mr. Bradshaw, if you're coming down here it will be great for her! I love her with all my heart and that is why I am always going to be by her side. Hope to see you? Bye." Daniel hung up.

The phone in Aidan's hand fell to the floor. He then staggered to his chair trembling with heartrending overwhelming grief. He then hugged his shuddering body and slumped on the cold marble floor.

"I'm ...so...so sorry Alexandra! So...so sorry! Forgive me! Forgive me!"

12