Airship Whores

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SatinSlip
SatinSlip
993 Followers

I stop to compose myself outside the Duchess' Suite. The best passenger rooms we have. I place my hand flat against the wall. The vibration of my ship in flight giving me confidence.

Then I knock on the door.

It opens immediately the big lizard man ushering me in. I step into the suite's sitting room. The paunchy toad grins at me from the fancy couch.

"You called?" I ask.

In his nasal voice he croaks, "It is important that we understand our roles here, Captain." Only the way he said it was oily. An insult. "Like the rest of the crew, you are my belonging. Chattel. Understand?"

The big lizard was close behind me. Obviously ready in case I was to get violent. I simply nod my head.

"I believe a show of submission is in order." Still with that quiet grumbling croak. "Strip. Strip like a common whore."

I knew it would come to this. I may be a whore, but I certainly wasn't common.

Slowly, faking my reluctance, I unbutton my blouse. His bumpy green face lights up as I reveal more and more cleavage. Then my lace bra, and finally my smooth tummy. The shirt drops to the floor behind me.

"Rrrp! Everything!" He practically shakes with the demand. His croak was quite clear this time.

I slide my slacks over my ass and down my legs. Revealing my black thong and my creamy thighs.

I thrust out my chest, offering up my massive E-cup tits, as I unhook my bra. As I pull the lacy cloth away I cover my tits with my left arm. Not yet letting him see their full magnificence. Of course my arm only hides a small portion of my wonderful orbs. Mostly my nipples.

A continuous low croak comes from the toad. Rising and falling as he breathes. Gorup's arousal is obvious in the way his trousers tent up.

I turn, giving my new master a great view of my cute ass. Looking up into the eyes of the big lizard man, who's name I didn't even know, I release my tits and grab the sides of my panties.

The big man's eyes go wide, appreciating my nude body. Though the rest of his face stays impassive. I pull my thong down and off before turning back to the toad in all my naked glory.

"Rrrrp! Great, now get on your hands and knees. crawl to me." Gorup orders me.

My body tingles with excitement as I submit. Crawling the few feet toward him. He spreads his legs as I approach, and I settle between them. Looking up at my green master.

He grins. "You know what to do."

I unbuckle his pants and pull out his hard cock. It's eight inches, green and bumpy. I can hear him croak his excitement above me.

The dark green tip of his dick glistens with pre-cum. I lean in and lick the bitter juice. Then I take a long lick from the base of his cock to the tip. Ending with a kiss.

"RRRRRRP!" The toad croaks in pleasure.

I take half of his dick into my mouth. Sucking and licking. Relishing in the naughty feeling of his tip pressing at the back of my throat.

I lean forward a little more. My large tits brushing his thighs. I push down and take his dick in my throat. Further and further until I have swallowed the whole thing. I reach my tongue out and lick his wrinkly balls while my head starts to pound from lack of air.

Finally I pull back up gasping for breath. My big tits jiggling from the movement. He grabs them, squeezing roughly. I gasp from the slight pain.

Chuckling, he degrades me, "You truly are a whore." I hang my head in pretend shame. Sure that he was enjoying the show.

He grabs my long hair, and painfully makes me turn around. Pushing my face to the floor. Mashing my boobs beneath me.

I yip a few times as he spanks my ass. I imagine it's a wonderful sight sticking up in the air before him.

Then he stands. His toad fingers grab my asscheeks. His thumbs spread my wet cunt open. I moan at the anticipation of what's about to come. The tip of his cock rubs against my pussy. Just before shoving deep inside me. My world goes white with pleasure and sensation as I groan.

I can faintly hear my master croaking behind me. Occasionally my world flashes red. My pleasure punctuated with the sharp pain of his spanks.

I beg whatever gods may be listening that he lasts long enough for me to orgasm.

I can feel his balls deliciously slapping my pussy as he rides me. My bliss slowly rising. My cheek rubbing the carpet each time he thrusts. His bodyguard impassively watching as the toad makes me his bitch.

I cry out in sudden orgasm when Gorup grabs and painfully pulls my mahogany hair. Forcing my head up and making me lift my chest off the floor. My pussy squeezes and throbs around his bumpy cock as my own juices drizzle down my thighs.

"Guurrrrrp!" His dick twitches inside me. Shooting his toad jizz as he groans his own orgasm. My excited cunt continues to throb. Trying to milk every last drop of cum from my master.

When he is finally soft he pulls his green dick out of me. I let out a quiet whine. Still desiring to be fucked.

I turn around and take his floppy green member in my mouth. Sucking him clean of our slimy fuck juices.

"Mmm, good. I think we understand each other. Now get out." I stand and move toward the door. The bodyguard opens it and tosses my clothes in the hall. Closing it behind me. Leaving me naked and used where anyone could see.

Nonplussed, I let out a contented sigh. Pick up my clothes. Then head for my rooms.

I need a shower.

Over the next week Sir Gorup rarely left his room except for meals which he always took in the Hourglass Lounge. Our smaller and fancier dining room.

Honestly, other than fucking a different member of my crew each day he seemed to have little sexual imagination.

As it was, I make my crew do more sexually humiliating acts on a daily basis. He never even touched his servers at meal time. While I happily grab asses and squeeze tits.

We actually see his lizard man bodyguard more than him. As he is sent on various errands around the ship.

I learned his name was Beauregard. Though he didn't talk much. Also, he was nothing but a gentleman with the crew.

When we finally docked at Breisgau, Gorup and his guards left the ship.

"I will be staying at the Montvilla for two days. A man will be around to take our cargo. I will send word when I have our next client." Then with a tap of his top hat they were off.

"Shore leave?" Kendra asked from behind me as I watched the toad get into a motorized boat.

"Of course. No more than six at a time though." I answer.

Breisgau had been built on the edge of a large lake. Some of the fish taken out were expensive. Considered a delicacy.

Now nearly half the growing town extended out onto the lake. Held up by floating islands.

There were two other airships docked. Both smaller. Neither of which I recognized.

One was probably a pleasure yacht. A wealthy persons play thing.

The other looked to be a sprinter. A fast delivery ship. It was a model '78 Raven class. Built by Mordingrin, it's fins gave it away as a Hurricane variant. Modified with extra gun ports at the aft and the top.

It would be quite a bit faster than mine. Possibly a pirate.

I help oversee the unloading of our cargo for a bit. Then take my lunch in my cabin. I happen to have a nice view of the lake while I eat.

My crew had pretty much taken over the airfield's bar. To the delight of the local boys.

The girls loved games of chance and would happily strip down to their skivvies when they lost.

Full nudity was a no-no. Not because I discouraged it, but because eventually someone's wife would make a scene with the local constabulary.

For the next couple days, though, it would be a great place to view some shapely tits and ass.

We had been here a day. Our cargo had been delivered and we were waiting for whatever work the toad would find us.

I had asked to be informed if the captain of the '78 Raven stopped in for a drink. When I was warned that he had, I traded my slacks for a skirt, unbuttoned my blouse one lower than normal, and headed to the bar.

"Is this seat taken?" I ask the swarthy man with a big bushy mustache. The captain was sitting with two of his men. Enjoying the view of Marianne, my ships navigator, bent over a billiards table clad only in her silk underwear. Her delightful round ass in the air as she shoots.

"By all means, sit." The man happily offers. "I'm Captain Randolph. Of the Lightning Bounty." He kisses my offered hand as I sit down.

"Captain Sloane, of the Hidden Booty." I announce. Nodding to his two companions.

Smiling at their leader, they stand, and head to the bar.

The Captain and I make small talk while we enjoy a couple drinks. Then, "I would love to get a tour of your ship."

With a smile he stands and takes my hand.

He gives me a nice tour of his ship. Including the engine room and command.

"Would you like to see the Captain's Quarters?" He asked, his voice a mixture of hope and confidence.

I give him my bedroom eyes, and in a sultry voice tell him, "I'd love that."

As soon as the door closes behind us I start unbuttoning my blouse. He unbuckles his pants and lets them drop.

As my shirt hits the floor, and he pulls his off, I kneel before him. Pulling his boxers down, freeing his hard cock.

He runs his fingers through my mahogany hair as I suck his dick. Reaching back and unhooking my bra. I let my big orbs free, while I bob up and down on his cock.

He moans his pleasure. Enjoying the blowjob for a few minutes. Then he gently lifts me by my shoulder and guides me to the bed.

I lay back and lift my ass when he flips up my white skirt. He tugs my panties off and forces my legs apart.

With a grin he leans in and kisses my pussy. His big mustache delightfully tickling my bare pubis and upper thighs. His tongue taking long pleasuring licks.

My body shivers as his tongue penetrates me. Almost as skilled as my precious Ginny. I grab my giant tits and squeeze, moaning my own pleasure. I pinch my nipples as his tongue explores inside my eager cunt.

Finally he climbs on top of me. Kissing me as he guides his fuck rod deep in my primed twat. His hands massaging my tits as he thrusts in me.

"Pinch them. Pinch them hard. Please?" I beg.

With a grin he pinched my nipples. The pain pushing me over, my orgasm rocking my body as his cock relentlessly pummels my pussy.

Finally as I come down he groans his own orgasm. Filling me with jizz. Sticky and hot.

We lay together for a time. Me snuggling his hairy chest. Him caressing my long hair.

Then I stand and get dressed. He props himself on an elbow and watches. "It was good to meet you Captain." I tell him.

He smiles when I blow him a kiss as I walk out the door.

If I needed it I had the run of his small ship for the moment. After the tour, though, I was satisfied that they were not pirates.

I grin at some of his crew as I exit the Lightning Bounty.

We had taken on a cargo of salted fish. Barrels and barrels of them. I had to admit, the toad had some lucrative contacts.

It would be twelve days travel with one stop to deliver some crates of lake soil on the way. The trip would be well worth it. For Gorup, anyway.

It was Silk Slip Saturday. Twice a month I required the crew to wear only lingerie all day. A practice our toad master was generous enough to allow me to continue.

The one downside of a day like this was our efficiency dropped. The crew was just too aroused. I know I was. Watching my girls strut around in their negligee.

Viva was my Seneschal. She was in charge of housekeeping, the kitchens, and passenger hospitality. She worked directly under the Bosun.

She was also a Usagi. A bunny person. She had light blue, velvety fur, long bunny ears, and a small white cotton ball tail.

Today she was moaning with both pain and pleasure. She lay on a padded sawhorse. Her arms and legs tied to the stand. She had a ball gag in her cute bunny mouth and clothespins on her poor nipples. I had also pinned her ears together in three spots, her long appendages nearly as sensitive as her nipples.

I was rubbing her wet cunny. Pushing her closer and closer to orgasm. Periodically grabbing her tail and lifting. Then sharply whipping her cute ass with a riding crop five or six times. Enjoying her muffled squeals.

Finally I stick a pair of fingers deep in her sopping twat. Roughly finger-banging the cute bunny girl while I painfully pull back on her long ears.

She orgasms loudly. Howling into her gag. Her pussy throbbing around my fingers.

When Viva comes down I pull her gag off and thrust my crotch in her face. Eagerly she licks me deep as I moan. I run my fingers through her thick mane of dark purple hair.

Later we lay naked on my bed. My fingers trace the large white patch of fur on her belly. It starts at her cute C-cup tits, thins toward her navel, then widens for her hips and crotch. Looking somewhat like an hourglass.

"The toad isn't mistreating my girls?" I ask.

"Sir Gorup is mostly polite. Except when he has sex. Unlike a certain Captain I could mention." She gives my ribs a playful tickle.

"If he gets out of line, let me know." Killing him would cause trouble, but there wasn't anything I wouldn't do to protect my crew.

The most important thing on an airship was its envelope or balloon. In the case of the Hidden Booty, it's twin envelopes.

The second most important were her engines. Ours were iron monstrosities. They were Renau 8-G steam turbines. Built in the town of the same name.

Not as quiet or light as the new Tesla engines. But sturdy and dependable. Like my Chief Engineer.

"How are my babies doing?" Hilga Viklund stood and turned toward me. Her cute face smudged with grease.

"Captain." She acknowledged, giving me a halfhearted salute. Hilga was five six, and fat. Probably two sixty or more. She had huge tits and a big round ass. Her long brown hair was usually tied in intricate braids. "We're runnin' smooth as can be expected."

"Great, great. You have time to fuck?" I ask.

She cocks her head at me and grins. "Always have time for you Captain." She unzips her coveralls revealing a leopard print bra and her big round belly.

She leads me to Medusa's engine room, the old girl's lair. To the small maintenance closet. We strip as we go. With her in her leopard bra and panties and me naked she orders, "On your knees, whore."

Obediently I drop to my hands and knees on the hard metal floor. I'm nothing but a slave down in the engine rooms. Down with the dirt, and grease, the heat, and steam.

"Lick." She says moving her foot beneath my head. I lean down and lick her foot. Licking and kissing for my mistress's pleasure.

When Hilga is satisfied she takes the old dog collar that hangs in the small closet. Securing it around my neck.

Tugging the chain leash, she leads me around Medusa's lair. Stopping to yell at me. "No! Bad bitch!" Then whipping my ass with a thick leather belt that also hung in that closet.

I moan with each stinging lash. My mistress chuckling at my pain. When she finally relents, my rear feels like it's on fire.

Next she makes me stand with my back to an iron support pillar. She cuffs my hands behind it. Taking a moment to cruelly pinch my nipples and slap my big jiggling tits. "You worthless piece of gutter trash." She gives my face a slap before putting the belt back in the closet and pulling out a leather flogger.

She wastes no time in whipping my tits. I moan from the pain. If I squeal it's all over. "Just a used up cum rag for alley bums." My fat mistress berates me.

When my tits are red and sore I'm uncuffed and forced to crawl back to the closet. Stopping with my face over a dirty mop bucket. My body shivers in anticipation.

Hilga pulls her strap-on off the wall and puts it on. The dildo shaped like a gryphon's cock.

Without ceremony she kneels and shoves it deep in me. Painfully grabbing my hair and fucking me rough.

When she has found a good rhythm, my mistress shoves my head into the dirty, stagnant water. Just for a moment, but I gasp for air as she pulls my head back up. Water dripping down my tits as I'm fucked by the oddly shaped, and uncomfortable cock.

Hilga dunks my head every thirty seconds or so as she pounds me. Slowly I build toward a strong orgasm.

When I finally cry out in my bliss she yanks my hair forcing my head back. Letting my body ride out its pleasure on the gryphon dick.

My hands are cuffed behind my back again. Hilga makes me sit on the 'Cunt Tamer'. Basically an iron saddle with a iron dildo in the center. Bolted to the floor in the maintenance closet.

My legs are strapped to the sides so I'm kneeling on the floor. The cold metal deep in my cunt. The iron transmits the vibration of the engine in a way that is pleasant at first. This close to Medusa you don't really notice how strong it actually is.

Clamps are placed on my nipples. Pinching them hard. My leash is attached to a hook in the ceiling. Held taut, not quite choking me.

Then with a grin, Hilga shuts the door. Leaving me in the dark.

Soon my body shakes as another orgasm overtakes me. The vibration a constant, unrelenting stimulation up and down my cunt.

I orgasm again and again. Uncontrollably. Each one quicker and seemingly stronger than before.

I feel like I'm going mad. Mechanically tormented in the dark.

Finally I scream. "Please! PLEASE, MISTRESS!"

Is there even anyone out there? Will I die here? Cumming again and again until I lose my mind?

A heavy clank, and a light. Hilga stands there with a loving, concerned look on her face.

She quickly removes me from the cruel device.

She holds my exhausted body in her lap. Pressing my head to her ample bosom. Comforting me as I rest.

We had docked at Charles' Town. A multi level city carved in the side of a cliff. It's tunnels and streets reaching deep inside a mountain. The better to grasp its riches.

The town was named after the prospector who first found jewels buried here. Now his ancestors lived like kings, ruling over the town.

The rich could afford mansions on the side of the cliff. Places with views of the surrounding countryside. And daylight.

The poor lived in the dark. Scratching out an existence in holes carved out of mining tunnels.

The Hidden Booty slept next to a large luxury liner. The crew obviously finding us common folk distasteful.

Even the servants of the rich felt they were better than us common folk.

Sir Gorup seemed especially happy to be here, as we unloaded his barrels of fish.

"They know how to treat a nobleman right in these parts." He told me as we supervised the unloading. His croak barely perceptible.

"I want no trouble with the locals." He warns me. "Keep your whores in line." With a snap

Of his heels the green toad strides off.

"Guess he has a reputation to maintain." Kendra says as she walks over. I just shrug, unconcerned. "I'll warn the 'whores' to be on their best behavior." I give her a faint smile.

We sit idle for three days with no word from the toad. Not sure if he couldn't find work, or was just enjoying some hospitality.

"Captain! A message from Sir Gorup. A runner just dropped it off." Ginny had burst into my bedroom.

I was lying naked on my stomach an equally naked Kendra was straddling me. She massaged the kinks out of my back. We were both sated after a long bout of lovemaking.

"What's it say?" I ask.

The redhead quickly opens the envelope. "Uh, looks like he found work. He needs help finessing a client. Um he wants you to dress up and bring the blonde elf, the blue rabbit, and the redhead bit of fluff." Imogen scowls. "That's rude. She's a Usagi not a rabbit."

"Whoring us out?" The Black Bosun asks above me.

"Sounds like it. Pick out some party clothes Ginny. Something nice not slutty. Elegant."

SatinSlip
SatinSlip
993 Followers