Airship Whores

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yes ma'am!" She runs to the closet excited.

Kendra picks up the letter my cabin girl dropped. "Looks like he will send a carriage in an hour. Sounds like a cocktail party."

"Ginny, better let Aria and Viva know." I order.

"Yes ma'am!" The girl says, excited. Running out the room.

"And put some clothes on girl!" Kendra calls after her, too late. Imogen had stripped to a thong before she left. Now she was nearly nude running down the halls. No doubt her big freckled tits bouncing.

"Well, I better grab a shower. And have a couple girls in to do our hair and a little makeup."

"Are you sure you're ok?" I ask my First Mate. The four of us were dressed in sexy cocktail gowns with our hair done up.

"It won't be the first time I've had to take dick as part of the crew." The beautiful elf says sullenly. "Captain!" Shocked at her own insubordination, she nearly salutes. Worried that she was too disrespectful.

It's true. As a crew we tend to get into sticky situations. We have learned it's often safest to get out using our sweet asses.

I look down at my chest. My dress showing an impressive amount of cleavage. Soon I would be allowing some man to grope me for a lucrative job offer. The thought of whoring myself out causing my pussy to tingle with excitement.

We pulled up to a large mansion. One set on the cliff face. It was obvious there was some sort of party going on. Numerous people milled about, and there were many waiting carriages.

As we walked up to the front entrance I noted the exterior lights were lit with the steady glow of electric bulbs. Not common in ground buildings.

We were escorted into a large ballroom. Where the party was in full swing. The theme seemed to be 'Under the Ocean' with clumps of giant seaweed, schools of floating fish, and what seemed to be a life size mechanical whale on a track. It was suspended above our heads and circled the room.

We are led to Sir Gorup. Holding court near a table of food. Ginny's eyes widen when she sees the repast set out on the table.

"Ah! My ladies have arrived." The toad announces.

He introduces me to the people gathered round. Mostly business men and women.

He seems to take great pleasure in paring us off to select people in his crowd.

Aria heads off with a big fat man. Viva is given to a middle aged couple. And he gives Imogen to a man old enough to be my grandfather. She wistfully looks at the food, as she is led away.

"Now Captain, this is Dame Hayden. She owns the volter airship, Storm Dancer."

I took the woman's warm hand. She wore black slacks and a fancy blue Captain's jacket. Her short, dirty-blonde hair framed a pretty face. She had a warm smile.

"A pleasure." I said.

"The pleasure is all mine." She grinned back.

"Her ladyship may have an opportunity to discuss." Gorup told me. "Why don't you two go talk in private."

"Yes let's." I say. Breathing deep to give her a great view of my tits. A view she definitely appreciates.

She leads me deep into the mansion. It would seem there is a whole wing dedicated to guest rooms.

"Sir Gorup says you are a pirate." She tells me as we stroll.

"Well, no actually. That was a bit of a misunderstanding."

She glances at me with a sideways smile. "Things would be so much more exciting if you were."

"Well, my arrest record does list me as a pirate." I admit as she ushers me into a small bedroom.

"And how should pirates be dealt with?" She asks, shutting the door and unbuttoning the top of her jacket.

"Roughly, ma'am." I grin at her. Stepping in close and helping with the rest of her silver buttons. Revealing a red lace bra cupping a beautiful pair of C-cup breasts.

She puts her fingers under the straps of my dress. "The crew of your ship have a reputation. You are supposed to be quite skilled in the bedroom." She slides the straps off my shoulders.

I raise my eyebrow at her. My fingers unbuckling her shiny black leather belt. "Oh, I have heard of you Captain. You have been making a small name for yourselves." I can see the top of her red panties as I open her fly. Then she gently yanks my dress down below my own black lace bra.

I slide my arms out of the straps, dress around my waist. Reaching back, I unclasp and remove my bra. The blond smiles appreciatively as she gently squeezes my big tits.

I turn away from her and move to the bed. Bending over, resting my palms on the soft cushion. I look back over my shoulder at the attractive woman. Her jacket open, slacks undone. "Time to punish a pirate." I suggest, wiggling my ass at her.

The blonde's jacket and pants drop to the floor as she crosses over to me. She lifts the skirt of my dress and rubs my bare ass. The thong I am wearing offers little protection as she gives me a few sharp spanks.

"You are a very naughty Captain." I moan at the sensual spanking. "You are going to have to show me how sorry you are for being a pirate."

She gives me a few more swats before taking off her bra and laying next to me on the bed.

I pull my dress off and move next to her. I kiss, then nibble her neck drawing a gasp from her. My fingers massage her breasts, lightly tweaking her nipples.

Then I move to her mouth. We kiss deeply, our tongues twirling together. Her hands finding my own large breasts. Her fingers pinching my excited nipples.

Slowly I kiss my way down her body. Spending a few minutes sucking and licking her beautiful tits. She runs her hands through my long hair as she moans her pleasure.

I slide a finger under the hem of her panties. Teasing her as I kiss and nibble her hips. When I pull her undies off and spread her legs I find her nice and wet.

She gasps when I lean in and tongue her pussy. Licking deep then flicking her clit with my tongue.

The blonde captain moans and squeezes her own tits as I grab her ass. Lifting her crotch and licking deep within her.

The beautiful woman doesn't last long. Soon I am lapping at her cunt as she cums.

I snuggle next to her as she cones down. Lightly tweaking her hard nipples.

"Good?" I ask.

"Mmm, you do not disappoint." She moans.

She begins playing with my own massive tits. "I had promised your boss a lead." I just nod encouragingly. "I was to pick up a load of rare cheese in Grunvald. The rate is nearly double normal, but they want the goods expedited. There has been a lot of military trouble in that area."

I nod. It seemed as if there was a coup every week in those mountains.

"I would have gone, but we just got an offer we can't pass up. I can give you a letter introducing you as my agent and you are welcome to keep all the profits." She looks at me as if sizing me up.

If we do a bad job on this it could hurt her reputation. On the other hand, if she accepted the job then just dropped it. That could be worse.

"We would be happy to deliver those goods." I assure her. She almost looks relieved.

"Round two?" She asks.

Happily I climb on her, straddling her slim waist.

We were well on our way to Grunvald. It was an eight day trip. Then another five days to the destination. A small logging village. Hopefully big enough to have an air-dock.

I was sitting in my father's big leather chair. Feeling sexy in a black garter and stockings. Black silk panties and sheer black top. Cropped to show of my midriff.

I swirl a tumbler of fine scotch in one hand and caress a wooden paddle with my other. I delight in the feel of the leather on my skin. The smell of it. The memories.

Ginny walks over, trying not to smile. I can sense her excitement all the same. The ginger girl looks very fuckable in her white lingerie. Her sheer babydoll top doesn't quite cover her frilly panties. Her white stockings reaching halfway up her thighs.

"I...I'm sorry ma'am. Please, don't punish me." She tries to sound suitably chastened when she begs. We both know she wants this as much as I do.

"You have been very naughty. Now, lay down." I order the beautiful teen, motioning to my lap.

Ginny lays across my legs. Her cute ass in the air.

"Please ma'am." She moans as I rub her derrière. Relishing in the feel of her ruffles under my fingers. The give of her soft cushiony flesh. The warmth of her thighs as my fingers explore lower than is decorous.

"Oh! No, ma'am. Not there." She says in mock protest.

I pull down her white panties. Just far enough to fully reveal her ass. Then I pick up the paddle. Caressing her rear with the smooth wood.

Ginny's breathing comes quick. Anticipating the first strike.

With a WHACK! And an 'Eeek!' from the redhead, I deliver the first blow.

The teen gasps and squeaks with each stern blow to her ass. Quickly turning her pale freckled flesh red.

"Mmm, please. Mommy, please!" She gasps. A note of desperation in her voice as the pain begins to overcome her pleasure and excitement.

She rarely called me mommy. Almost exclusively when we were playing in 'The Chair'. I grinned upon hearing the words.

WHAP! WHAP! WHAP!

"Ooooh! Mommy, I'll be good. I'LL BE GOOD!" My eyes flash at her sweet begging. But I stop. I set the paddle down and lightly touch her warm, stinging ass. I pull an ice cube from my glass and run it over her red skin.

"Mmm. Thank you mommy." She rests for a moment.

Then Ginny gasps loudly, her red head jolting up, when I run the ice down to her wet cunny. The cold, a strong shock on her warm netherlips.

I push the girl to the floor and spread my legs. I put the ice cube in my mouth. Savoring the taste of her juices on it.

Ginny pulls my panties down and sticks her face in my crotch. My body shivers and I groan as her tongue enters me. My pussy tingles at her touch.

I grab the leather of the armrests. My body practically floating in the pleasure the girl gives to me. My thoughts, as always, turning to the past. To times spent with my father in this chair. To a stern hand on my rear, a gruff commanding voice, a thick hard...

I grab her hair as I cum. Grinding her face into my sensitive twat. Gasping and groaning in my pleasure. The world dropping away to my electrical bliss.

When I come down I pull Ginny onto my lap. She sits like a child would for St.Nicholas. She spreads her legs, her panties already gone.

The redhead nuzzles my shoulder as I reach between her thighs. Kissing the nape of my neck as I push two fingers deep in her sopping cunt.

My thumb flicks her clit as I finger fuck my girl. The teen moaning with pleasure as she gives in to her body's carnal needs.

Her pussy spasms around my fingers as she cums. Gasping and panting. Her arms around me, clinging in her rapture.

Finally she looks up at me, sweat on her young brow. "Again?"

I was naked and kneeling before Sir Gorup. His green, flabby body was also naked.

We were in his bedroom. Tomorrow we should dock at Grunvald. But tonight I was his toy.

I leaned in and kissed the dark green tip of his cock. Tasting his bitter pre-cum. He quietly croaks in pleasure above me.

I fondle his wrinkled balls. Full of cum for me, no doubt. I kiss my way down his shaft. Then take one jizz laden ball in my mouth, then the other. Giving them a good tongue bath.

He pulls my hair and forces me to all fours. Making me crawl around the bedroom like his pet. Occasionally reaching down to spank my ass.

The toad makes me crawl on the bed and lay on my back. I spread my legs obscenely, for my ugly green master.

He lays his portly bulk on me. His cock driving into my cunt. My body shivers as he fucks me. He grabs and squeezes my big tits. Biting and licking my nipples.

Gorup doesn't last long though. He croaks loudly as he pulls out and pushes me to the floor. I close my eyes. The image of the toad man stroking his cock, aiming it at me, burned into my mind.

I feel his hot jizz as it rains on my face and tits.

"Get out." He orders.

I walk, head hung down, past his bodyguard in the sitting room. The humiliation exciting me. Cum sticking to my breasts.

It was three large crates of cheese. Gorup seemed happy. There would be a big payout for this haul.

The town was set in some rolling hills. Mostly grassland with various types of cattle.

"This feels wrong, Captain." Kendra says quietly as she walks over. I raise an eyebrow in question.

She nods at the various dock workers as she talks, but doesn't point. "The fancy guy seems normal." She was talking about Mr. Horvath. The man whose cheese we were delivering. "But his men? They seem low key nervous. Like they are worried we were going to start shooting."

"Well we are on the edge of a pretty big conflict, I understand." Word was that a coup in one city had spilled over in aggression on another.

The royalty of Kantonburg was on the run. Or dead. It was hard to sus out the truth.

"Maybe." But my Bosun looked unconvinced.

Regardless of her concerns we were back in the air after a short refueling. Time was the essence of this job. There would be a modest bonus if we were early.

I was sitting in the crew's lounge when a girl ran in. "Captain! Captain! You're wanted on command."

I rush off. Not sure why Aria didn't just use the intercom. We had spent a lot of money getting it installed all over the ship.

"First Mate." I acknowledged the elf's salute as I entered command.

"Captain we have a Grunvald security blimp trying to flag us down." The beautiful blonde informed me.

"Can they catch us?"

"I would doubt it, ma'am." She says. "They have no authority."

She was right. We had left their docks legally. In the air we didn't technically answer to anyone who didn't have bigger guns than us.

"Keep our heading. If they are still back there tomorrow we may hold up to see what they have to say." I order. "Have the Mistress at Arms check our stock. Might not be a bad idea to pass out a few guns just in case."

I left in search of my Bosun.

She had already heard the news of course. I found her in the same place I had planned on ending up.

The cargo bay.

Kendra stood there with a hammer and chisel. Just waiting for my word. I nodded.

The three crates were filled to the brim with cheese.

"Maybe there's some other reason to give chase." I commented. Doubting it myself.

The big black woman gave me a wry grin then started lifting blocks of cheese out. A couple deck hands helping.

One of the crates was hiding a strange silver coffin at the bottom. The box was cold and mist flowed off it. Wires and electrical boxes were attached up and down the sides.

"Well. That's an odd way to transport a body." She remarks.

"Let's open it up. I'm guessing it gets stranger." I order.

The girls detach the top. The casket makes a loud hiss and more mist comes out. I can feel the cold air.

Inside was a young woman. Naked and beautiful. And definitely still alive. Her eyes start fluttering and she moans groggily, her hands flap around as if trying to discover where they are.

She had long hair. Straight and the color of shimmery white pearls.

Her tits were a good handful. D-cups I would guess and she had a cute, trimmed shock of white pubic hair.

She was Imogen's age, and when her ice blue eyes fluttered open I wanted her. Almost as much as I wanted Ginny on first seeing her.

She mumbles something and tries to stand. Kendra helping her up. Helping the wobbly teen stand on her feet.

"W...where am I?" She asks in a musical voice.

"A better question is, who are you?" I respond.

I can see a bit of spirit come back into the girl

When she says, "I am Princess Eleanore of the House Royal Of Kantonburg." My stomach flops.

"Well. Shit." I sigh.

She gasps. "Excuse me!"

"Well pardon me. Princess. It seems you have stowed away on my airship."

"Airship? Stowaway? N...no...I..." She looks confused for a moment. "No, I was kidnapped. Oh my, I remember now. It was so frightening."

Why don't you join me in my quarters. We can get you something to wear." I smile at the girl.

She looks horrified as she realizes she is naked before everyone.

Soon she is in one of Ginny's longer dresses. The two teens very close in size. The redhead happily pouring tea for us both.

"I've never met royalty before." She tells me excitedly.

I explain how we found her, and news of the coup. The princess nodding along to my story. "Last we heard your family was captured, or on the run, or worse."

I take a sip of bitter tea. "Now I have to decide what to do with you."

"What do you mean?" The princess sounds worried.

"I was hired to deliver you. I don't often turn on an employer."

She shakes her beautiful head. "Hired by the men who kidnapped me."

I shrug. "We never would have found you if we hadn't searched the cheese."

"But... but you did find me." She looks nearly in tears."

"My reputation..."

"Captain!" Imogen interrupts. Her freckled face stormy with anger. "You weren't hired to transport a person. Just cheese. Right." Her anger passes as quick as it came. She ends hopeful.

"True, then that makes Eleanore here a stowaway. And that's a crime." I ponder for a bit. Both teens looking at me expectantly. "Perhaps we make an unexpected stop and see if we can get word of your family." Both girls give me a smile.

It was late. But I was smiling. Beautiful Aria stood before me. Blue silk negligee seemingly poured onto her body.

I stand and take her into an embrace. My hands running over the smooth silk as we kiss. Caressing her small perky tits, her cute round ass.

We tumble into the bed, the elf unbuttoning my shirt as I pull her negligee off. Only a silk thong left. Soon I am between her creamy thighs licking and kissing her sweet pussy while I pull my pants off. Panties soon following.

Later I sit on her face and run my fingers through my hair. Her tongue deep in me. I lean down. My face again in her crotch as we sixtynine.

After we have had enough I pull on a nightshirt. "You will stay?" I ask over my shoulder. The happy elf nodding.

We snuggle together in the dark. The sound of my ship's engines pulling us to a blissful sleep.

"C...Captain? Captain wake up. I...I think we have trouble." Imogen's concerned voice.

Aria rolls away from me sleepily mumbling something.

"The toad has the Princess." The cabin girl says.

I bolt up. "How did he know?" Ginny just shakes her head.

I rush into he hall. Not bothering with any more clothes. My nightshirt not covering my ass as I run.

It was my fault. I hadn't told anyone to keep her presence a secret. Of course the loathsome toad would want to put his hands on her first chance.

Maybe I was wrong. He had a thing for high society. Maybe he was just chatting. Trying to figure what gain could be had.

I burst into his suite. The door slamming shut behind me.

I stop in shock at the tableaux before me. A strong, scaly hand landing on my shoulder from behind.

"Captain, I wondered when you would show up." Gorup said cheerily.

He had Princess Eleanore bent over the couch. She was nude. Her tits flopped together every time the green monster thrust into her. She faced me, tears in her eyes as he fucked her from behind.

He slapped her cute ass hard. "Just giving the princess here a nice welcome." Her hair was sweaty and plastered to her forehead. Her face flush from the sex. I would guess they were well into round two. Her virginity ripped away long before I got here.

"Rrrup! Give our Captain something to do while I entertain my guest." He motions to the bronze man.

The automaton walks over taking me from the grasp of the lizard man. Tonight it was outfitted with an iron dildo. And one one hand had been replaced with leather whips.

"I am disappointed that you didn't come to me with the girl right away." He spanks her ass again. I watch as the teen winces with pain. "Perhaps tonight would have had a different outcome."