Airship Whores

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SatinSlip
SatinSlip
998 Followers

With a yank the mechanical man tears my shirt off. The toad croaking happily as I am forced to bend over. My palms flat on an end table. Bronze feet push my legs apart.

I wince as the thick dildo pressed against my pussylips. Still extra sensitive from the lovemaking with Aria earlier.

I groan as it pushes easily into my slick cunt. It spreads me wide. Thicker than most of the men I have been with.

"I am removing you as Captain, whore. We will sell your ass to a pleasure house at the next big city. Some moldy, flea infested, bum hotel." He reaches around the Princess and squeezes and twists her nipples. The poor girl squealing from the pain.

My body shudders as the metal man begins fucking me. I squeal myself when it's lashes first swing around and strike my big dangling tits.

"The princess here has already begged. She has offered me anything I want. Isn't that right my pretty?" He twists her nipples again.

"Waaaa! Yes! Yes! Please. Anything. I'll do anything. I'll be a good girl. Just like you said." Eleanore begs.

My tits are lashed again and again as I'm fucked. Tears of pain blur my vision. But at least he has told me what he wants.

He wants me broken. To bring the proud captain low.

I can give him that. Just need to last long enough to make it believable.

I let my head hang. My long wavy hair covering my face as I grunt with each heavy thrust. My poor big tits already quite sore.

The automaton grabs my hair and painfully pulls my head back forcing me to watch the toad. Eleanore is draped over the couch, her body shaking. She gasps and moans as her body betrays her. An unwanted orgasm washing over her. Gorup spanks her already reddened ass again and again.

Minutes pass as he fucks the exhausted teen. As the bronze servant mechanically fucks me. As it whips my big tits.

Finally he croaks loudly. Cumming in the girl's used fuck hole. Her eyes flash open from her daze and I see the look of disgust on her face at being filled with his slime.

The toad pulls out and drags her around to the front of the couch. He sits, dropping her between his spread legs. Wearily she leans in and slurps up his slimy dick. No doubt a lesson he has already painfully taught her.

I wait a good twenty minutes. My body abused, the princess humiliated. Finally, "P...please." I whisper.

"What?" Gorup asks cheerfully.

"Please. I...I'll be good. I'll be a good girl." I beg. Making my cunt quiver and tremble around the pig iron dick. Trying to sound like a scared little girl. Not easy with my deeper timbres.

He motions to me. The bronze man finally letting me drop. I crawl to my master. Taking his well sucked dick in my mouth.

The princess and I take turns for over an hour. Sucking him, getting him hard, then swallowing his bitter cum. I take the time to teach her how to give a good blowjob. Gorup doesn't care. He floats on the bliss of our surrender. Too tired to fuck us again.

"Sir? Should we escort the Captain her cell?" The first words I'd heard the lizard man say.

"Y...yes. I want to take her myself." The green bastard announces.

We leave the princess in his bedroom. The toad put on pants but was too tired for anything else.

There were a couple women outside the door waiting with shackles.

"Ha. Even your crew wants to see you in chains. They aren't taking chances." He motions to the scatter guns the two women carry. The big black Bosun and a beautiful blonde elf.

I want to smile because he doesn't know what openly carrying weapons means on this ship.

I'm escorted down hallways. Hands shackled behind my back. Sore and shaky after the hard fucking of the automaton.

We leave the passenger area. Slowly marching toward the outer edge of the deck. Gorup taking the time to gloat about how the ship will be run when I'm gone.

We are walking down a hall, windows to the left showing snow capped mountains below us. When we reach a door that opens to the outer balcony Aria calmly turns, places the barrel of her scattergun against the chest of the bronze man, and pulls her trigger.

I have to admit, the automaton must have been a quality purchase. It was moving almost as fast as the elf. Just a second too late though.

With a loud BOOM! the scattergun blew the metal man's insides all over the hallway behind us.

Kendra opens the door to the outside. Cool air whipping in at us. The Bosun grabs Gorup by the back of his neck. She drags him out on the balcony. The toad struggles as she grabs his pants and heaves him over the railing. I can hear his screams grow quieter as he plummets.

"Aw, dang. I had something for that." The black woman says as she comes back in. Closing the door behind her. "This is your last stop. I was going to say. Then toss him."

I smile at her. "What about him?" The big lizard man had made no move to draw his guns.

"He helped set this up." Kendra says. I nod, too tired to deal with anything now. "I'll get you to bed. See to the princess." The elf nods and strides off.

Soon I am covered in warm blankets. Snuggling my big black lover.

I wake up in what I guess is the late morning. My body still grimy from the nights activities.

"How do you feel?" Kendra smiles next to me.

"My tits and pussy are still sore from last night. Although a gentle tonguing from a kindly black woman may make me feel better." I grin back.

"Shower first?" I nod at her suggestion. That actually sounds better.

Smelling bacon, I step out into my main room. Ginny and the Princess are eating at the breakfast nook near the big window. The redhead must have figured I'd be hungry. She brought plenty of extra food.

The white haired teen gives me a tentative smile. Already bouncing back front her ordeal.

I take a few bites then head back to my private bath. The room already steamy. I step into the hot shower next to Kendra.

Our big tits mash together as we hug. Our tongues exploring, the water falling like a hot rain.

I grab the beautiful woman's round ass. Squeezing her delightful rear. My lust rising. We moan together in our shared pleasure.

Kendra turns me forcefully toward the wall. Slapping my bottom. Knowing what I liked.

"You're just a dirty whore. Aren't you? Willing to rut with any foul toad that comes along."

I moan as she roughly squeezes my sore tits. "Yes ma'am. I'm just a worthless whore." I moan.

"And what will..."

a distant BOOM! and a rumble. The room shakes. Kendra stumbles into me.

Wet, and slippery we stumble out of the shower.

"That was cannon fire!" My Bosun exclaims.

I grab a towel and run out into the main room.

"Command is calling for you!" Ginny says. Looking worried.

I nod and hustle out into the hall. Running toward the control car. My big tits bouncing.

"They just appeared!" Aria says as I enter. Towel wrapped around my waist. Not big enough to cover everything. "They must have been running dark at night. Then used a Morris Coat at dawn." A Morris Coat could make an airship all but invisible. You would notice a strange distortion up close, but at that point you would be in gun range.

"Pirates?" I ask checking the switch board.

She shrugs. "They aren't flying any colors."

The Hidden Booty shakes again. The board lights up in red for a moment then settles down. A few yellows but mostly green.

"Well they aren't trying to scuttle us." I look out a window. It's a long way down. "I guess that's a good sign."

I can feel more than hear the chuff, chuff, chuff of our return fire.

The thing with pirates is it's all about speed and height. If they can get above you they can land boarders. Then it's a deck by deck fight.

Of course that's if they are black flag. Red flag pirates shoot your envelope and make you crash. It doesn't happen often as they will usually lose most of the plunder that way.

I look at my First Mate's notes. Looks like the other ship is faster. That leaves altitude. Looking out the window again I could see we were already rising.

A louder BOOM! shakes my ship. There is a strange shudder as we move. The board has a few red lights now. One of them very bad news.

"They hit the Duchess." I announce. "You have command." I tell the grim faced elf.

Our starboard engine was out. That was very bad.

As I run down the length of my ship the intercoms blare the 'all hands' whistle. "Crew to ready stations. Prepare to repel borders." Aria's musical voice orders.

With only one engine we definitely couldn't outrun. And even gaining height would be dicey.

I made it to the rear lookout. I could see the other ship gaining fast.

Its front was painted like a shark. It had a single envelope and only a couple small decks. Almost certainly a pirate.

"This should be interesting." Hilga says from behind me.

"Shouldn't you be in the engine room?" I ask. Probably sounding a bit frantic. A couple of her mechanics grinned nervously from behind her bulk.

"I didn't want my girls to miss the show. Besides Duchess will need dock repairs. They slapped her good." The big girl nods at the other ship.

I turn to look. They were even closer. A couple smaller cannons taking shots at our defensive weapons.

"Her Captain is either desperate or stupid." Hilga tells her mechanics. "A Morris Coat puts a heavy strain on engines. It's designed to be used in quick bursts."

That enemy ship had to have used it for hours. Or else it would have been spotted.

"You don't see them used much outside the military or pirates." She continues. "Steamer engines like ours could probably handle the strain. But not those sleek Tesla engines. Not with the strain of combat maneuvers."

The fat woman chuckles. "A hit in the right spot would blow their systems."

I noticed that our guns were all firing at what looked like a reinforced box toward the bottom port of their ship.

Finally it explodes in a shower of sparks. The attacking ship immediately listing away and down.

"And there you have it girls. A bit of knowledge can win the day." The big girl strides off. Her mechanics following in her wake.

I breathe a sigh of relief.

As the other ship turns and drops away I notice they didn't take down their aft marking flags.

I grab the scope from the lookout girl. Zooming in I can see a port of call flag. Somewhat odd for a pirate to be flying.

We stood or sat around the conference table. In the rear room of the control car. My girl was hurt and we needed a plan.

My command crew were arguing over what to do next. I watched carefully. Judging how desperate or worried my women were.

"You're fooling yourself if you think that attack wasn't about the Princess." Kendra says in a raised voice.

Aria grimaces, hating personal conflict. "I'm not saying that." Her voice pleasant, even in an argument. I feel a slight tinge of lust as she speaks. "I'm just saying our main priority is finding a dock that can repair us."

"A village won't do it." Hilga chimes in. "We need parts that they won't have."

"We also need information." Everyone goes silent when I speak. "We need a bigger town for that."

I point to the map. At a city called Laurel. It was well off the heading we had been traveling. So hopefully any pursuers would be thrown off the trail.

"Three weeks." The big engineer announces. "With one engine we are looking at three weeks."

I try not to slump. That's well more than double what it would normally take. We would need to restock at some point as well.

I look around. "This is a great crew. You all know your jobs." Everyone looks bolstered by my words. "Let's do what we have to."

SatinSlip
SatinSlip
998 Followers