All Comments on 'Aisha & Paul Ch. 03'

by elle_noire

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Dont leave me hangin...lol

I've been waiting for more of Aisha and Paul. I loved the story cant wait to see where you go from here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Why'd You Leave Us Hanging?

MORE!!!

Can't wait to see what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
GIve me MORE

*I must have more....I have waited for almost a year for this storyline to continue...DON'T MAKE ME WAIT AGAIN PLEASE!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Amazing

I want to know what happens. Please hurry and write some more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I need to read more about my favorite couple!

Please write an ending to their story. My mind is going crazy thinking about what could be.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
hurry up!!!!!!!!!!!

pleasse get more Aisha and Paul.It's wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Aisha & Paul

You just have to update. You can't leave a sista hangin like that. Please Please update.

mssnaymssnayover 18 years ago
You can't stop there

Please tell me chapter 3 isn't the last one. The story can't end there...we need more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
We want the conclusion

don't leave us hanging like this, please finish the rest of the story...........

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
MORE!!!

You have to tell us how it ends!!! I have to know!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wow

WOW....I am so hooked and cannot wait to see what happens next.....dont keep us all hanging....

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Fuck Yessssssss!!!

Where is the rest?

This is too fucking hot!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
so great

are you going to finish this???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Pure Racism!

Sir I have you to know that I would have enjoyed this short story a lot more had it not been for the subtle racist undertones. I couldn't even finish this story. I'd actually gotten to the club scene where several generalizations were made about blacks and I refused to continue. For example in your words, the encompassing blatant sexuality of "black clubs" and Aisha's counter nature of your idea of a stereotypical oversexed, "displaced African." This story could have been a lot better.

Heavenly_gurl09Heavenly_gurl09almost 15 years ago
MORE

I need an update on this story!Despite the undertone of racial profiling, it was hot and sexy and i cant wait for the rest because i know you wont leave a sista hanging like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
uh oh...

"too much of anything makes you an addict.."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Now wait a minute!!!

WTF?!? I know that this is a white guy's fantasy set to paper, but it's hot, and we want to know what happened! Come on, now!

flgurleygrlflgurleygrlalmost 14 years ago
LOL

I really am in to this story. It has a little bit of everything... passion, curiosity, conflict, and humor.

I am assuming that you will not update, based upon the date of your last update. Life comes at you fast and you can easily be distracted. However, if you get a moment, I'm sure we would all love to see how this turns out for them.

Take care.

Thanks for sharing!

Jujubee50Jujubee50over 13 years ago
You really should finish.......

this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Story

This was great!!! You really should finish this. I can't wait to see what happen.

tostsitostsiover 11 years ago
please continue

I want more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A & P

More please ! ! !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
CRAP IS ABOUT TO HIT THE FAN....

And you stop the story just as the REAL drama happens. It would be wrong as two left shoes if you don't update soon. This is not TV, allow your imagination to soar. Creativity is requested just a tad bit faster and for more pages. Life happens, but your fans will become restless.

Allegedly_LiterateAllegedly_Literateabout 1 year ago

Kinda disappointed that Aisha is a typical dumb full of c.. character. You know they say don’t hate the player hate the game but in this case the player sucks fish ballz. This is not a love match or even a romantic encounter, this is reality for many men who wants the cake and eats it to but in piss poor taste. I hope both characters stub their toes daily😁 never read a fictional story that made me feel like damn these people deserve each other and not in a good way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous