Aisha & Paul Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elle_noire
elle_noire
58 Followers

Aisha pressed her cheek against the cold stall wall. She arched her back. Paul was able to sink all the way into her hot hollow opening. Aisha thrusted her hips back into Paul. His balls banged against her swollen pussy lips.

Paul used quick, hard strokes. He wanted to cum within the moment. This moment that was doused with his anger from being pushed around and his lust for the charcoal colored woman. Paul visualized the woman as he fucked Aisha.

Paul spun Aisha around. He did not want to cum inside her. She owed him from wasting his liquid pearl back in the woods. Paul pushed her down the wall and held the back of her head. He forcefully fed her his cock head until it reached the back of her throat. Paul, holding onto the stall, began fucking her mouth the same way he had fucked her pussy.

Aisha head banged against the wall. She squinted her eyes tight and held on to a fist full of Paul’s pants. Hearing her head thumping against the wall, Paul grabbed Aisha’a hair to hold her head still.

Aisha was not in control of this blow job. She could only relax her jaw and allow Paul to bring himself to his ultimate climax. He continued sliding in and out of her mouth, watching his head and purple shaft disappear behind those bow shaped lips.

Feeling his cum race up his cock, Paul pulled out of her mouth just as he was unloading. He shot cum across Aisha’s face and into her hair. He massaged his shaft until another load painted her slightly parted mouth. Paul took the head of his dick and traced her lips. Aisha opened her eyes and a trail of cum stretched across her eye lashes.

Paul stood behind her in the mirror. Her makeup was smeared from splashing her face with water. Paul reached down and adjusted her shorts, pulling them as far down over her ass as he could get them. He did not like her dressed that way. He knew that it was not her. However, he realized that she probably did it because she was trying to bring him into an aspect of her world, her people. He gave her his jacket and they walked out of the bathroom.

As they were leaving, Aisha lead the way. Before they walked out the door, someone slipped something into Paul’s hand. He turned his head and the erotic woman from before was smiling at him. Paul looked down at his hand and saw a slip of paper with numbers written on it. Not knowing what to do, Paul balled the paper up and shoved it into his pocket.

By the time Aisha pulled up in front of her house, it was 4:30am. She was too tired to put her car into the garage. She parked in the circular driveway out front. She was still a little drunk and starting to feel nauseated. Paul had ripped her shirt off so she was holding the triangle top up over her breasts with her hand. Her hair and skin smelled like marijuana from the club air, not to mention the aroma of fucking Paul.

She got out of the car and took her shoes off. She did not think she could make it up the stairs after being in stilettos all night. Her top was already hanging off so she just took it off and held it in her hand. She opened the door and stepped in with her head down.

“Aisha! Where the hell have you been?!” said a curiously, angry deep voice. Aisha’s heart stopped. It was her husband, Robert. “Why are you dressed like that?”

“I went out with some friends and I am really tired so I will see you in the morning”. Aisha headed for the stairs.

‘What is he doing here?’ she thought. Aisha took the stairs two at a time. She tried to move fast to keep him from getting too close and smelling her adventures. Rob grabbed her by the arm and pulled her off the stairwell.

“We need to talk NOW”!

Aisha stumbled to regain her balance. She looked up and gasped. Standing behind Rob was Paul’s wife.

elle_noire
elle_noire
58 Followers
12