Akeem and Natalie Ch. 02

Story Info
Akeem and Natalie create code words and safe words.
7.9k words
1.68
4k
6
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every year GlaxoSmithKline hosts a holiday party for the local pharmacists and doctors. This year it is at the Ritz Carlton Philadelphia. The ballroom is beautiful and ornate. The massive chandelier in the center sets the space apart. Natalie is invited now that she is established at the Target pharmacy on Chestnut near University City. When she told him of the party, Akeem was not excited about spending the evening with so many snobby people in the aristocratic Ritz Carlton. Natalie, on the other hand, was ecstatic! She couldn't wait to be the mold breaker and the paradigm shifter.

She immediately thought of ways to make her 'fro look bigger just for the occasion. "Would it be too much to wear one of those African print dresses? Probably! Mmph! Well I'm going to slay regardless! They should have never invited my ass! But they bet-of invited my ass!" She was talking out loud and to Akeem, technically, but his active participation in the conversation was not needed or expected. "Ohhh baby, we are going to kill it!" Natalie contemplates her look until she falls asleep.

The next day Natalie spends all morning on her phone looking for dresses. Luckily the pharmacy is slow, so she is not distracted from her important work. Akeem is not so lucky. He is swamped at work, and the constant pings of his phone is not helping. Natalie sends him a new picture of dresses every minute on the minute. He can't keep up, but he tries to chime in with an "I like this one" or "Nah, not this one." In his mind, Natalie is so stunning that it doesn't matter what she wears, she will be the shining star of the party. Her ever growing curly afro highlights her five feet, seven inches of beauty. Its roundness seems to compliment the fullness of her breasts, the curve of her hips. It even makes her melanin shine brighter. All eyes will be on her the moment she steps in the door. Both men and women will whisper about her. Whether they whisper mean things or nice things, there will be no doubt the men will want her, and the women will admire her. Natalie, for all her beauty, is genuinely oblivious to it. She never talks about her looks. She never says anything negative about anyone else's looks. She will spend all evening pumping everyone else up all the while she will shoo away any compliments that come her way. This is one of the many things that makes Akeem love her so much.

Akeem finally gets a chance to step out for lunch and catches up on all the dresses he missed in the last hour or so. How can it be this hard to pick out a dress? And why is she picking out a dress now when the party isn't for a month? Akeem texts back his thoughts on the different dresses. Natalie takes his rapid-fire responses as he's free to talk so she calls him.

"Babe! How is your day going?" asks Natalie. "You're on lunch?"

"Yeah, I finally got a break, so I am running out for food. I forgot that avocado stuff you made for me in the fridge."

"It's like you don't even love me!" she feigns distress. "Sike! What are you doing after work?"

"I want to go ball at the gym then just chill at home. Why? What's up?" he replies.

"Good, you're going to the mall with meeeeee! Nordstrom is holding a few dresses for me and I want to go to Zara and a few other places. And since you love me, you don't want me going to no holiday party looking like a basic chick. So, I know you want to go with me. And give me your two cents. Because you love meeeeeee."

Akeem rolls his eyes, luckily she can't see this, and says, "So you want me to skip the gym and be bored at the damn mall while you try on a million dresses? Oh em gee . . . I can't wait," the sarcasm heavy in his voice. He can never tell her no though. She has that uncanny power over him. He just tells himself it's love so he can keep his pride.

They meet in the parking garage outside of Nordstrom after work. Akeem is wearing a charcoal suit, white shirt, brown tie, and dark brown wingtip shoes -- a gift from Natalie. The color combination makes his chocolate skin tone stand out. Recently he traded in 10 pounds of fat for 5 pounds of muscle working with a new trainer. He's down to 215 pounds from his normal 220. The new definition shows through the suit. Natalie is wearing high wasted green pants that tighten at the ankle, a yellow blouse and cognac loafers. Akeem never casually kisses Natalie on the lips. He always pulls her close at the small of her back, wraps her in a tight hug, or cups her face in his hands. It drives Natalie wild every time. She cannot recall a time his kiss did not initiate a reaction down there. Even this time in a dark, smog smelling parking garage he takes her hand, spins her around like they are dancing, catches her close and kisses her. Yep, Natalie tingles everywhere.

"Thank you for helping me," she says with a puppy dog look.

"C'mon woman. Let's do this."

She locks onto his arm and they stroll into the mall on a mission to find a dress. Three hours later and Akeem's worst nightmare is coming true. He is stuck in a dressing room and his battery is now on three-percent.

"Nat, we got to go. If my phone dies while I'm out here, I may die out here."

"Boy if you don't stop! You can survive for a few minutes without a phone. Plus, I need you to come in here and help me with this dress."

"I can't come in there. This isn't a co-ed dressing room."

"'Keem, I need your help. I'm stuck. Bring yo ass in here," shouts Natalie.

"If I come in there and I see other women naked, you can't blame me. If I see you naked, you can't blame me for what I might do," says Akeem

"Psht! Get in here!"

Natalie is wearing a tight knee-length navy dress with off-the-shoulder straps that show off her shoulders and accentuates her breasts. The zipper on the dress is lodged with some fabric stuck inside. Akeem grabs onto the zipper and pulls. Natalie dislodges from her stance; the zipper stands firm. Natalie presses herself into him. She can feel the print of his manhood. She wiggles a bit and presses more firmly. She works his dick as if she is dancing to trap music and not this soft fitting room music.

Akeem cannot concentrate on fixing her zipper while she is assaulting his senses like this. "Stop!" He pushes her hips away from him. She presses right back into him. His bulge is revealing his bluff. "Stop! You're going to get us in trouble," he mumbles through clenched teeth. She pops her ass up and down on his package while she looks over her shoulder at the expression on his face.

In a flash, he pins her hands to the wall. He uses his pelvis to pin her hips to the mirror in front of them. His entire six feet, one inch two-hundred and fifteen-pound frame pressing against her. Natalie's face is pressed to the mirror. Her breath fogs the surface. Akeem leans towards her ear, "You're not ready for these games. I'll fuck you in this fitting room and make a scene. Don't play with me." He bites the top of her shoulder where it meets her neck. Then he yanks the zipper free of the fabric jam. He turns to leave the fitting room, "And THIS dress is THE dress for the holiday party. JESUS!" After he walks off, Natalie braces herself against the mirror trying to catch her breath. Her heart is racing. Her brow glistens with perspiration. Her womanhood is soaked. She struggles to regain the breath Akeem took with him when he walked out. It takes several minutes for her to regain her composure. She slips back into her green pants and yellow blouse and heads to checkout. She purchases the navy dress Akeem approved of.

They head to the food court to get a quick dinner. Akeem being the health nut gets grilled chicken and steamed vegetables from a teriyaki stand and a mango smoothie from another spot. Natalie gets Chipotle. They sit in the middle of the food court with a three-table buffer around them to the closest neighbor.

"You hurt my wrist when you so rudely pushed me up against that mirror!" she addresses coyly.

"I'm sorry, but you weren't playing fair. I had to show you who is in charge!" he replies with a quick smirk. His white smile shines brighter against his dark skin.

"Oh, so you are in charge, huh? I'm just here to be at your beck and call? I should hop on one foot and say, 'whatever you like'?" Natalie says while mimicking Imani Izzi from Coming to America.

"Nah, I'm not saying that. I just have to remind you that you're mine from time to time. And those weapons formed against me will not always prosper," he says this while suggestively gesturing to her goddess figure.

"Well what if I was trying to start something in that fitting room? You just walked out!"

"Girl, you were not trying to get anything started in that store. Don't even try it. I know you better than that."

"You don't know my life!" she retorts. "But what if I did?"

"I need some kind of sign to know you're down for the cause. And what happens when I want to get things poppin'?"

"Okay, let's have a code word."

"You have a code word for everything, don't you? Why do we need a damn code word to get freaky in a dressing room?"

"If you don't just let me have my code words and listen to me! Shut up!" she rolls her eyes at him. "If I call you Mr. Hershey it means I want you to do as I say, when I say. So, if I say 'Mr. Hershey, I want you to fuck me in this dressing room' then you fuck me in the dressing room. No questions asked."

Akeem is blushing at the thought of her being so deviant and demanding. "And if I say Ms. Hershey you do as I say?"

"That would only be fair," she says with a wink.

"You'll do anything I tell you? No questions asked? No limitations?"

"Ok, well there are some limitations. You won't have me do any ol' thang, you perv. I think we will need a safe word to let the other person know we can't or won't do something."

He agrees. "How about mangoes?"

"Mangoes? Where did that come from?"

"Well everyone uses pineapples, so I thought of mangoes. Plus, this is a mango smoothie." he shrugs as he holds up the Styrofoam cup.

"Ok, fine. When I say Mr. Hershey you do as I say. When you say Ms. Hershey I do as you say. Then if either of us is asked to do something we can't handle then we can say mangoes and it stops. No judgement. No complaining. Deal?"

Akeem reaches his hand out to shake on it. Now that the deal has been struct, Akeem starts to imagine the dressing room ending differently. His dick swells in his pants at the thought. They finish eating and erections and hormones return to normal.

"C'mon. I want to make one more stop." Natalie urges Akeem out of his seat. They head towards JCPenney.

"Who the hell still shops at JCPenney?" Akeem asks incredulously.

"Stop! They have some nice things."

Natalie dashes here and there picking up random articles, a few accessories, and dyed rope necklace with a large shiny medallion hanging from it. She heads to the fitting room to try on her items. Akeem follows behind. He's impressed that she's moving so quickly. The fitting room she chooses is in the corner with the women's petite selections, also known as the old lady's area. The area is dead, so Natalie let's herself into the fitting room. Akeem waits by the entrance. After two or three minutes of Facebook surfing on Natalie's fully charged phone, Akeem is brought back to reality by Natalie calling him.

"Hey 'Keem, come here please," Natalie calls. Akeem slides the phone back into her purse that he's holding. He follows her voice to the only open fitting room door. When he steps into the doorway he finds Natalie standing completely naked with only the multi-colored dyed rope necklace around her neck and the medallion sitting between her tits. The lit mirror puts a shine on her smooth brown skin. The shadows make her look curvier and sexier than he thought possible. Her full D-cup titties are round, perky, and sit perfectly on her chest. Her hand rests on her round hip. The hour-glass metaphor did not give Natalie's body the due credit it deserves.

"Mr. Hershey, I want you to fuck me in this dressing room," she says sternly.

Without a word Akeem grabs the rope necklace and pulls her towards him as he steps completely into the confined room. One hand grips the braided necklace tightly while the other digs into her plump ass cheek. The passion in their kiss explodes as their mouths meet. The smacking, sucking, slurping sounds are loud and untamed. Natalie's hands immediately find his belt. She hastily undoes the belt then works on the zipper and clasp of his trousers. Her hands fish for his long dick.

Without letting go of his suction on her bottom lip, Akeem shrugs off his charcoal blazer. Next, he pushes his slacks down to his ankles. Natalie strokes his thick dick with both of her hands. The veiny shaft throbs. His pre-cum is already oozing from the tip. She drops to a squatting position. She takes his dick into her mouth in one smooth motion. She is feverish in how she sucks his cock. Sucking down his shaft as her hand twists around it. Her head moves back and her hand twists following back up his length. She sucks his dick with such desire and force she pushes him back against the wall. The weak, flimsy wall shakes with his weight against it. Natalie moans in enjoyment as she sucks every bit of Akeem's manhood. She forces as much of the eight-inches as she can into her mouth and down her throat. She looks up at him to see his pleasure etched into his expression.

Akeem can feel his climax coming so he fights Natalie off his member. He stands her up and pushes her against the wall. Natalie leverages her right leg on the door latch. Akeem takes advantage of this opening and slides his massive johnson into Natalie's awaiting pussy. She is soaked. Her warmth envelopes his entire length as he slides deep inside her. "Fuck me, 'Keem!" Natalie grunts between moans. Natalie can see their reflection in the dressing room mirror. She can see Akeem's legs flex and buttocks tighten with each thrust. The power of each thrust indulges her desire for him to be deep inside her. Seeing his muscles flex somehow turns her on more. She presses against the walls with her hands to steady herself to better take the dick. Akeem is dripping sweat from his brow already. He is pounding into his pussy. The tightness, the heat, the deluge of wetness all drive him crazy. The walls of the dressing room shake and creek. Their bodies slap together loudly. Neither Natalie or Akeem try to quiet their moans.

Natalie wraps her thick powerful thighs around Akeem's waist and throws herself completely onto Akeem. Akeem lifts and bounces her up and down on his cock. Each time the head of his penis stretches deeper into Natalie. She squeals with each bounce.

"You're gonna make me cum! You're gonna make me cum! Oh God!" Natalie moans as she tightens her grip around his waist. This encourages Akeem to go harder. They speed up. The walls creek louder. They moan louder. The mirror Natalie has been watching shakes loose of its fasteners and falls to the ground.

"UUUGGGGHHHHHHH!" Akeem cries out. His back stiffens. His hands grab fiercely into Natalie's ass. His arms lock. This whole body stiffens.

"Yes! Cum for me! Cum in your pussy, Mr. Hershey!" Natalie encourages. She is working her hips into his. She gyrates as hard as she can to ensure his orgasm is explosive. She can feel the first shot of his hot semen hit inside her uterus and it triggers her own orgasm. An earthquake rumbles through her body. Her whole body begins to convulse. Her pussy tenses and flushes full around his dick. This sensation makes Akeem's knees buckle. Each rope of semen sends shocks through her system. His dick throbs inside of her. He buries his face in her breasts as he tries to regain his breath. Natalie takes his face in her hands and kisses him sweetly.

She unwraps her legs from around his waist and he lowers her down. All is quiet in the women's petite dressing room now. Akeem is still catching his breath and cooling down. Natalie contemplates a way to "clean up" but decides it's not worth it.

Natalie holds his penis in her hand. Her fingers play in the lubrication left dripping from the tip. "See, code words can be fun, right? You don't know me like you thought you did," she whispers in his ear before gently kissing his neck. She makes circles around the head of his penis that sends chills down his spine. He just smiles and hugs her close.

They both redress and leave the dressing room. Fortunately for them, and unfortunately for JCPenney's, the department was still empty of other shoppers or employees. Natalie locks arms with Akeem and starts to stroll towards the mall entrance.

"What about all that stuff you were trying on?" Akeem asks.

"Oh, that was nothing. I got what I came for. I mean who shops at JCPenney?" Natalie replies. "Like I said, you don't know me. I've got skills you've never seen before," and with that she lets go of his arm and struts on in front of him. The way her hips sway and her butt jiggles make him plan on round two at home.

The day of the GlaxoSmithKline event arrives. Natalie is psyched! In the morning she and Akeem go to the gym. Natalie believes she glows a little brighter after a workout and some yoga. Then she goes to get her hands and feet done. She meets Gabby and Summer for a quick lunch. They discuss different ways that Natalie can do her hair and how Summer can get herself a man. Finally, she goes to MAC to get her makeup done for the night.

Akeem pulls up to Natalie's building ten minutes early -- as per his usual punctuality. He is not the type to pull up and expect a woman to come out. He feels it is a man's duty to meet a lady at the door and walk her to the car. On this night Natalie already texted him to say wait in the lobby. She doesn't want him rushing her. Akeem posts up in the lobby against a column to wait impatiently. He scrolls through Facebook to kill the time. While reading a funny meme about Trump being "Cheeto Jesus" he notices a change. It is almost like everyone in the lobby stops and chatter quiets down. As he looks up, he sees what has captured everyone's attention. His eyes lock on their target, his breath catches in his chest, and his mouth gapes opens. Natalie just stepped from the elevator. Her presence is what changed the dynamic of the room. Her beauty made everything stop. Everyone had to look. Natalie is wearing the dress from the mall -- a form fitting navy dress. It is complimentary to her round hips and the off-the-shoulder straps show her beautiful skin and highlights her full breasts. Her hair sprouts in all directions into curly tendrils. Her red heals give her an additional 4 inches. The combination of heals and hair make her the taller of the couple.

As she approaches, Akeem gathers himself, closes his gaping mouth, and reaches out for her hands. "Ms. Davis, you just took my whole breath away. You look stunning!" He squeezes her hands tightly as he says stunning. She blushes then kisses him to hide her discomfort with the attention and compliment.

They pull up to the Ritz Carlton and valet park Akeem's Audi A6. The Ritz Carlton is a converted bank building. It features grand marble everything -- columns, walls, floors. The dome looms regally over the lobby. The lobby itself is elegant and open. It exudes luxury at every angle through the soft grays and the hard marble. Ushers show guests towards the ballroom where the GlaxoSmithKline event is being held. The ballroom continued the color scheme of the lobby. The soft grays cover the walls. Marble columns accent the room and act as the base of grand arches. In the center is an ever-present three-layered crystal chandelier. It exemplifies the elegance of the whole hotel. Tables are covered with darker gray linens with a simple white calla lily centerpiece. Natalie's bougie senses tingle as she takes in all the luxury around her. She slowly twirls to take it all in. They locate their table. It is towards the back of the room. There are black curtains hung to make the room seem more intimate and to create a hallway leading to the preparation and server area.