Akeem and Natalie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the evening event starts the chatter is soft and light music plays. Everyone is killing time before the keynote speech. Akeem and Natalie make small talk with the tablemates. During a short break in the small talk Akeem places his hand on Natalie's and whispers in her ear, "Ms. Hershey".

"Yes?" she replies with her eyebrow raised.

"Remove your panties and give them to me."

"I'll be right back," Natalie replies easily.

"No. Take them off right here and give them to me."

Natalie looks around nervously. She evaluates the rest of the table and who may be paying attention to them. She looks around to see how many people are around. "How? This dress is too damn tight!"

"Do as I say," Akeem says calmly but with bass in his voice.

Natalie sighs with resignation. She shimmies the bottom of her dress up her thighs and over her hips. Her ass is fully exposed if you don't consider the small string running through her cheeks. There are a few people at the next table over that are able to see, but none seem to notice. Natalie "accidentally" knocks her napkin from the table. In one fluid motion she bends forward, lifts her hips and slides her thong to her ankles. She sits back up with her napkin and the special package for Akeem. "Here!" Natalie drops her panties in Akeem's lap.

"Good. Thank you," says Akeem. He lifts the balled-up thong to his face to smell her essence. He pats his face with them and wipes his mouth. Again, no one seems to be aware of their game. Natalie tries to shimmy her dress back down over her ass. Just as she tucks the bottom hem under her cheeks, Akeem grabs her wrist. "That's enough!" He releases her wrist and plunges his hand into the warmth of her thighs. He doesn't reach for her pussy right away. Instead he runs his fingers through the slippery wetness on her thighs where they meet her opening. He pushes down and feels that the chair is also already wet. "My pussy never disappoints," he says lowly, but more loudly than Natalie would have liked.

"These are my coworkers," she says through clenched teeth. Gasp! She feels his finger penetrate her.

"I know where we are. I know who they are. You don't have to remind me. But this is MY pussy and I want to play with it," he says quietly. Then raising his voice, "Oh babe, what's that on your lip?" Akeem uses his glazed finger to wipe an imaginary piece of hair from Natalie's lip. Coating her lip and giving her a taste of herself. Natalie licks the tip of his finger as it passes over her lip. She closes her eyes and lets her mind drift to images of their past love making. She is brought back to reality when a server reaches over her left shoulder to place her dinner plate on the table.

Both RSVP'd for the salmon. Akeem is right handed but eats with his left this evening. His right hand remains between Natalie's thigh playing with her pussy. Natalie squirms and struggles to eat as his fingers circle her clitoris slowly. His gentle touch keeps her on a high without taking her over the edge. Her nectar flows from her opening. The smooth, slippery juice coats his finger as it glides up and down over her clit. Slow circles around her pleasure spot send chills through her body. Several times during dinner she jumps as his finger penetrates her wetness. She catches moans in her throat as to not give the rest of the table a clue that she is commando at dinner, or that her dress is barely covering her ass, or that her boyfriend has a hand in her pussy, or that she is on the verge of orgasm. Without warning Akeem revs up the speed of his clitoral circles resulting in Natalie dropping her fork. The metallic clang against the china draws the attention of every pharmacist in a four-table radius. Slowly the confused looks return to their meals. She tries to play defense and squeeze her legs together. Akeem answers by forcibly plying her legs apart and a reminds her of the game as he whispers, "Ms. Hershey." She gives in and loosens her thighs.

Akeem continues to lightly and slowly rub his middle finger over Natalie's clitoris. The appeal of being sneaky and naughty and at the mercy of Akeem keeps Natalie's pussy soaked. She sits on the verge of orgasm without ever going over the top. Her body is tense. Her nipples are fully erect. The hair on the back of her neck stands straight. Goose bumps cover her legs. Her breathing is heavy but she tries to conceal it from the other guests at the table.

The Vice President of Business Development for GSK steps to the podium for a short speech and to introduce the CEO for his keynote. He begins by thanking everyone for coming and some corporate jokes. Akeem leans over to Natalie, "Get up. Let's go."

"Go where? I should stay for this part," she replies.

Akeem grabs her hand, "Come with me." They join the convoy of servers heading down the short hallway created by the hanging black curtains leading to the kitchen. Suddenly Akeem pulls Natalie through the black curtains where unused tables and chairs are stacked against the wall. The curtains sway as the servers walk back and forth. A guest at one of the tables slides his chair away from the table and his back pushes through the curtain. The crowd begins to applaud as the CEO is introduced and heads to the stage.

Akeem pushes her against a stack of folded tables. "Pull your dress up, Ms. Hershey," he commands. She complies. She stares directly into his brown eyes with just a lustful smile on her face. Akeem lowers himself down between her legs. He lifts her right leg over her shoulder and eyes her glistening pussy. His parched tongue drinks from her well. He doesn't care about drowning, he wishes to drink her dry. She leans back on her hands to brace herself for what's to come. He presses his tongue flat against her labia and swipes north over her clit. The sensation envelopes her entire clit with a firm, warm pressure. Natalie naturally lets out a loud moan then catches herself. She looks around nervously. Akeem flicks his tongue back and forth over the top side of her pleasure spot. This move elicits another uncontrolled moan.

They both hear, "Did you hear that?" a confused event guests asks another -- referring to the moan. Natalie pushes his head away. "Stop! They can hear us!" she exclaims.

"Shut up then!" he rebuffs. He brushes her hands from his head and dives back into her pussy. Her juices flow into his mouth. He slurps every drop. The wet sucking sounds match her light moans. He grabs her clit with his lips and slowly sucks from the base pulling away until it pops from between his lips.

"OH GOD!" she lets out before clapping her hands over her mouth. Her eyes are wide in shock and worry.

Akeem stands up. He loosens the knot on his tie and rips it through his collar. "No hands. Hold it in or let it out. But no hands!" He uses his tie to bound her hands behind her back. He kisses her ardently. Natalie's essence, soaked into his beard, drips from her chin when he is done. He then returns to his work. His tongue massages her clit with a circling motion. He flattens his tongue against her adding to the pressure. The circles start slow as he gets back into his groove. He speeds up as her hips move with his rhythm. Akeem captures her pearl between his lips locking it in place while his tongue skims back and forth and his mouth sucks adding pressure. This move always drives Natalie insane. Natalie does her best to keep her moans under control. She is not successful at all. The moans burst through her lips. She squeezes her thighs around his head. His tongue dances between her lower lips. His strong hands grab her thick brown thighs and pulls them loose from his head. This gives him enough room to fit his other hand between her legs. Positioning himself higher Akeem's tongue flicks across the sensitive area at the top of her clitoris. He uses this extra space to insert his thick, long middle finger inside her. She jumps at his insertion. Tingles shoot through her legs. Her back arches and stiffens.

"OH GOD!" she lets out loudly again. Then more quietly, "Stop! Stop! Stop! I can't! Oh God! I can't hold it in! We are going to get cau. . ." a convulsion stops her mid-sentence. "FUCK! Fuck! Fuuuuuuuckkkkk! I can't. I can't. Fuck! Ok, mangoes. MANGOES! Stop!"

Immediately, Akeem stops. He stands up. He steps into her. Looking deep into her eyes, he unties her hands. He pulls her to her feet. He grips both of her hands in his. He pulls her close and kisses her like it was the last time he would ever kiss her. He removes a handkerchief from his breast pocket and gently wipes her chin dry then pats his beard dry. Still holding her hand, he leads her back through the curtain and back to their seats. He does nothing to disguise his massive erection in his slacks. They sit down just as the CEO wraps up with, "Thank you for a great year! Enjoy the rest of the evening!"

"You made us miss everything!" Natalie whispers to Akeem. "People definitely noticed we were gone."

"Do you know anyone else at this table? You're best friends with these white folks?"

Natalie punches Akeem's arm playfully. "Shut up! I'm going to look for my girl Tamera. She is the pharmacist over at Hahnemann."

"No, you're not. You're coming with me" replies Akeem. He stands up, offers his hand to Natalie.

She takes his hand. "Where are you taking me?" she asks.

"Come with me and find out" he adds to the mystery. He takes Natalie's hand and leads her out into the marble enshrined hallways of the Ritz. As if perfectly timed, an elderly couple exits the wood paneled elevator just as they approach. Instead of going back to the lobby to fetch the car, Akeem pushes the button for the 16th floor.

"We have a room?" Natalie asks.

"We have a suite" Akeem says matter-of-factly. He opens the door to their king suite for the night. Natalie is taken aback by his thoughtful surprise. Inside there are vases with bold purple and white Zurel tulips -- Natalie loves purple tulips. There are two vases of Zurels on the coffee table, three more lining the shelf along the wall, two on the dresser in the bedroom, and one on each of the night stands. Additionally, there is a trail of Zurel petals leading from the front door through the suite to the king-sized bed, around to the bathroom and puddled by the marble tub. The tub is surrounded by small tea-light candles that create a warm atmosphere with the tan marble tiles. Between each candle are crystals representing love -- rose quartz, smoky quartz, rhodocrosite, apache tears, citrine, and red jasper stones. The hot water is scented with neroli and clary sage.

Natalie goes from vase to vase admiring the flowers. The smile on her face is immense. In between each vase she looks over at Akeem still standing by the door smiling back at her. He can see that she is so touched. She follows the pedals on the floor into the bedroom and sees more flowers. In the corner is an overnight bag that Akeem delivered prior to picking her up. The pedals guide her to the bathroom where the hot bath is waiting in candlelight. Natalie sees the crystals and starts to cry. "Babe, you did all this for me? When? How? You even got me crystals?" she sobs out through tears.

"Yes, I did it for you. I love you and I wanted to show you how special you are. Treat you like the most beautiful woman in the world" Akeem says as he steps up behind her. "Now don't say anything. Just let me take care of you." He locks his fingers among hers and kisses the back of her neck. The kisses walk down her shoulder to the strap of her dress. He reaches into a bag on the vanity and removes a handful of metal clips. He gently pushes the back of her curly afro off her neck and clips it into place. Once her hair is cleared he kisses down her other shoulder.

Next, he slowly unzips her navy dress. He pulls the dress free and lets it drop to the floor. Natalie closes her eyes as her tears still come down her cheeks. She is overwhelmed by the love she feels. Akeem unclasps her strapless bra. Her panties are still in the inside breast pocket of his blazer. He helps her step out of her red heals and into the hot scented water. She lowers herself into the water. He rolls a plush white towel to support her neck on the edge.

"You scented the water with oils too?" she asks.

"Yes, I know this is your thing. I hope you like it" Akeem says. "Close your eyes and lay your head back." She sinks in until the water reaches her shoulders. Her pinned up hair is safe from the water. He hits a button on his phone and soft music begins to play. Akeem sloughs off his blazer and hangs it on the back of the door. He removes his shirt. He returns to kneel by her side. As Natalie relaxes in the hot bath, Akeem massages basil oil into her hair and scalp. He kneads her head firmly with his strong fingers. He combs his fingers through her long curls ensuring the organic oil enriches her entire hairdo. The soft music, warm water, and scalp massage soothe Natalie into sleep. Akeem's massage lasts 15 minutes until the water starts to cool.

"Hey kiddo. Nat. Nat" he whispers softly. "C'mon let's get you out of this water."

"Oh God. Did I fall asleep?"

"Yeah, you did. C'mon let's get out before the water gets cold."

"This was so amazing 'Keem. Thank you so much!" she says before puckering for a kiss.

Natalie stands and is immediately wrapped in an oversized plush robe. Akeem pulls it tight and cinches the ties to hold it in place. She steps towards him and leans into his chest. Akeem wraps his big arms around her and holds her tightly to him. "I love you so much, Akeem. Thank you for all of this."

"You're welcome, beautiful."

Natalie follows the pedals back to the king-sized bed. The oversized leather diamond tufted headboard gives it a grand presence in the room. She climbs up into the duvet and down-filled pillows and sits with her legs beneath her. Natalie leans back against the headboard and snuggles into the thick robe. Akeem stepped out into the living area of the suite, but he returns with a metal tray carrying a bottle of Domaines Schlumberger 2014 Kessler Grand Cru Gewurztraminer wine, cubes of cheese, and flaky, buttery crackers. He places the tray next to the bed on the nightstand. The wine is poured into the accompanying flutes. Akeem feeds Natalie a cube of muenster cheese. She teases his finger with her tongue as she accepts the morsel.

Akeem slips off his shoes and crawls into the bed towards the foot. He reaches up and pulls on Natalie's legs until she stretches out and places her feet across his lap. He squirts some lotion into his hands to warm it up before applying to her feet. He knows how much Natalie loves his foot rubs. So, Natalie snuggles in her warm robe sipping wine and eating cheese cubes while Akeem lather's her feet and lower legs with shea butter. Their chemistry is effortless, and the conversation flows as if they need to catch up after months of not seeing each other. They discuss the hotel décor, how their future home can look like it, the dinner and the soirée downstairs. Their favorite part is always talking about the other attendee's and what they may do or think behind closed doors. They give everyone their own made up stories. To them it is more fun than actually talking to the strangers.

"Come lay your head down," says Natalie while patting her stomach.

Akeem loosens the ties on her robe and opens the front. Natalie's chestnut complexion, round hips, smooth stomach, and full breasts await to comfort his head. He nests himself shoulder first between her luscious thighs; lays his head on her stomach just below her breasts. She rubs his head as she explains her plans for the weekend.

As Natalie details her plans to walk the Schuylkill River Trail on Sunday, Akeem kisses her stomach lightly. The kisses start on her stomach and work towards her D-cups. Natalie more aggressively rubs his head as his warm caresses send surges through her body. He props himself on one hand to hover over Natalie's curvy body. His free hand grips her lower back where her full ass leaves a gap between her mid-back and shifts her body lower in the bed under him. She wraps her arms around his neck to pull him in for a kiss. Their tongues slither around one another sensually. Her soft chest pushes into his hard chest. Akeem sits up on his knees to undue his belt and trousers. Natalie eagerly helps with his zipper. His dark dick springs from confinement. It is long, thick, and throbbing. It's heart-shaped head glistens with pre-cum. Natalie can't keep her hands off it.

"I want you! Give it to me!" Natalie begs.

Akeem lines himself up with her. Natalie's lower lips kiss the head as they meet. He presses through into her pink wetness. His girth and length stretch her tightness. Natalie's eyes roll back as he sends a stunning sensation through her entire body. Natalie squeezes him with her arms and legs. She holds him tightly against her. She wants every inch of his cock inside her. They lock eyes and the lust is palpable.

"AHHH! I can feel every inch of you. Take what's yours" Natalie demands.

"I love that you're mine. And I'm going to take my time enjoying all of you."

Akeem kisses her deeply. His pelvis thrusts in deeper. This causes her to arch her back uncontrollably. Natalie's open neck becomes a target for Akeem to attack. Thick lipped kisses cover her neck. His lips pinch her skin with each peck. Their chocolatey skin melts together. Akeem latches his hands with hers. He pins them above her head and slow strokes her pussy. Slowly going in and out. The head of his member comes fully out before plunging back in. Pelvis to pelvis, each slow stroke sends shivers up Akeem's back. He kisses down Natalie's jaw starting from her chin and ending at her ear. Her Bulgari perfume, his favorite scent, fills his nostrils. His kisses then walk down her neck and across her right collar bone. The small light pecks are sweet and loving. His lips leave a trail of kisses up her soft arm. When he reaches her hand, he kisses the tip of each finger. Natalie sits up to kiss his chest while he attends to her fingertips.

He whispers, "I love every bit of you." Kiss. "From the tips of your fingers." Kiss. "Your thick beautiful hair." Kiss. "This flawless chocolate skin." Kiss. "How your whole face lights up when you smile." Kiss. "I love your loud uncontrollable laugh." Kiss. This makes her smirk. Her heart warms with his confession of love towards a quirk she hates. "I love how strong you are." He kisses her chest over her heart. "I love how your body curves just so." He kisses her side where her waist narrows before widening again at her hips.

Before he could finish his journey down her body, Natalie throws him to the side. Her thick smooth legs lower her body onto his. Positioned just right his ebony dick enters her womanhood. Once again, her eyes roll back a bit at the sensation.

"Mr. Akeem William Baldwin, I want you forever." She gyrates her hips as she says his name. Holding his biceps, she leans forward onto his chest. "I love that you're strong but never overpower me." She kisses his chest. "I love the warmth of your body next to me at night." Kiss. "Your hands that always know where to touch me." Kiss. "These supple lips that I dream about." Kiss. "I love that you go along with all my crazy ideas without hesitation." Kiss. "I just lo. . ." Akeem kisses her before the words can escape her mouth. His hands hold her face. His fingers firmly at the back of her neck. Firm enough to express his passion. Gentle enough to express his love. As if his kiss ignited her engine, Natalie's hips begin to move up and down on his dick. As the kiss deepens, her ass bounces on him faster. His hands find her voluptuous round buns. Their plumpness rolls forward with each recoil. His fingers squeeze into the flesh to hold on for the ride. She swats his hands away -- she is in control now. She leans to the side to look back at her twerking.