Akeem and Natalie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like how that looks? You like how that feels on your dick?" she asks. "I want all of it inside me" she grunts in his ear.

"Mmmmhhhmmmm. Take it. I love you and it is ALL yours."

Natalie expertly rides his eight-inches. She twirls her hips. She gyrates her body. She bounces up and down. Each move elicits moans from Akeem. His eyes are closed. His hands grip the sheets. His chest heaves for breath. Natalie reaches for his hands to balance herself. Her riding becomes faster. Holding his hands gives her the leverage to take him to ecstasy. She raises herself up along the thickness of his shaft just to the point where the tip of his dick rests between her pink lips before slamming back down. The wetness leaking from her and coating him makes a slick smacking sound with each impact. Up and down. Smack after smack after smack. Akeem grunts shamelessly. He cannot control the animalistic sounds coming from his body.

She moves his hands to cup her D-cup breasts. Her dark nipples press into his palms and he squeezes. Once his grip is attached she begins to feverishly rock back and forth on him. The bed squeaks with her motion. The headboard is attached to the wall so instead the whole mattress shifts with her rhythm. She rides hard and fast. The friction intensifies between them. She can feel the pressure on her clit heighten. His cock is deep inside her. The blood pulsates through it. The waves of electricity start deep in her stomach and spread throughout her body. Goosebumps cover her body. Her back arches. Her chest restricts. Her thighs hold tightly to his hips. Her eyes see stars. Her pussy contracts. Her rhythm falters. Her orgasm overtakes her entire body. Akeem knowingly thrusts from below to maintain her orgasmic rhythm. She screams as she loses complete control. She throws herself forward onto Akeem's chest as her body shakes with aftershocks at each thrust of his dick. At this point Akeem can no longer hold back either. The contractions of her orgasm have massaged his length to the verge of his own orgasm.

"Oh God! I'm cumming too!" he yells.

Instantly, as if she snapped back to reality, Natalie lifts herself from him. She slides down his legs and takes his cucumber-sized dick into her mouth. Her hot tongue and wet lips welcome him. Akeem shoots up in bed in shock. The sensation has him shaking like never before. His mouth opens, but there are no words. His chest heaves but there is no breath. He's stuck. He unloads into Natalies mouth. She accepts his gift warmly. She strokes the shaft. Her mouth twists around the spade-shaped head. Each shot of cum sends chills through his body. Each shot of cum makes her moan encouragingly.

After what seemed like an eternity of pleasure, Akeem collapses back into the bed. Natalie still attends to his receding cock. Caressing his dick until it returns to its flaccid state.

"Come here. Get up here" Akeem pleads.

Natalie crawls over him and plops down on his chest. Her large afro cushions his chin.

"I love you, Nat."

"I love you too, 'Keem."

Akeem plays with her hair until she drifts to sleep. One hand rubs her scalp while the other caresses her smooth back. As he begins to fall asleep he turns off the bedside lamp. The brilliance of the City Hall lights cast shadows in the room. Akeem kisses the top of Natalie's head and closes his eyes.