Alan's Thoughts Ch. 05b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alan pulled out his cock for a moment, cupping his hand in her snatch so that her juices ran over it, pooling into his palm. Then he poured her hot cum fluid over her ass so it ran down between her cheeks. Then with a DI of [Loosen your asshole a little,] he plunged two fingers up inside her.

She gasped. "No, not in my--"

[Cum!]

"Fuck oh oh fuck fuck fuck of Fufufufu--"

Reduced to bucking and squirming, she offered no more resistant as he started to pound both her holes, alternating between his fingers in her ass and his cock in her pussy. He added a third finger for good measure, and then Direct Inputted so that her pussy got tighter.

It felt amazing. And after his round of tight anal sex with Alyssa just a few hours earlier, he had stamina to spare. So he pounded and pounded her, egging her on with and Influence of [Oh, that feels so amazing in both my holes!]

And then, [Orgasm building, higher higher, but not there!]

"Fucking god, yes!" she screamed at him, her voice an octave higher than normal. "Don't stop! Don't you dare stop fucking me like that!"

Alan didn't stop. He rammed four fingers into her loose butthole and plunged his cock into her tight, running pussy. Her scent washed over him from her sweat and cum. He reached down with his free hand and spanked her huge jugs, mashed them and twisted her nipples, pushing her higher and higher, but never over the edge.

Then he felt it. His nerves jangled, his balls tightened. Without thinking, he roared, "Take my cum, bitch!"

"FUCK FUCK FUCK!" she just kept screaming, reaching for that release.

He shot inside her, and gave it to her. [CUM!]

"FUUUUUUUU---"

He shot again.

[CUM!]

And again.

[CUM FROM THAT JIZZ INSIDE YOU!]

She was beyond words. Just a loud, powerful roar that went higher and higher until it was a shriek, and then a squeek. Her ass pounded against him. Her hands beat the floor, and her body convulsed. She collapsed to her knees, and Alan followed her, keeping his cock inside. Her working and twitching went on for a least a minute, and then she went still, face down on the floor and ass still up in the air.

Alan pulled out. Immediately the tightness of her vagina pushed his jizz out, but her ass remained loose and spread so he could look inside, contracting back only very slowly. He spanked her again. Too right.

He looked down a moment, waiting for a response, but there was none. Frowning, he got down on the floor next to her. Her breathing was still a bit fast, but steady, and her eyes were closed and mouth open, with a line of drool down her chin. He pinched her slightly.

Still no response.

Alan got quickly to his feet. He tried to hurry over to the medicine cabinet in the bathroom, but nearly fell with his pants still around his ankles. He snatched them up, not bothering to zip them, yanked open the cabinet door, and quickly scanned through it. His eyes caught on what he was looking for: smelling salts.

He knocked over a bottle of aspirin and some floss in his hurry grab it, and then ran back into the living room. He opened the smelling salt, bent to Sarah, and as close as he could, wafted it into her nose.

She gave a hard snort, stirring a little, but settled back. He tried again, and this time, her eyes fluttered open. She stared around blurrily a moment, eyes unfocused, and let out a hoarse croak, and a cough. Alan spun back to his sink, quickly filling a glass with water, and brought it back to her. Carefully tipping it into her mouth, she stretched toward it and drank a few swallows, and then her eyes opened fully. She grabbed the glass and downed it, spilling a bit down her face onto her naked breasts as she sat up on her knees.

She set the glass down with a loud sigh, wiping the water from her mouth. "Oh, god, much better," she said, but her voice was still rough. She cleared her throat, trying again. "Wow, my voice is shot," she said, clearer than before, but much lower than her usual voice, which was pretty low anyway. "I don't think I've screamed like that ever in my life. Not even on the job."

She looked down at herself. She raised a hand to her face, and it shook just slightly. "Holy shit. I feel like after my worst day of PT back in the reserve. Only at the same time, I've got so many endorphins I could race a kite. So this is what an acid drop feels like."

Sarah reached up and brushed back some hair that had escaped her ponytail. It matted against her sweaty scalp. There was still a nice sheen on her everywhere. "Could I get more of that water?"

"Sure, no problem," Alan said quickly, and hurried to get her a refill. She drank this one more slowly, measuredly breathing between swallows, but downed the entire glass again.

"Thanks," she said. She managed to push herself over to the side of the couch, and lean her back against it. She spread her legs out in front of her, obviously not giving a damn that her ripped yoga pants gave him a full view of her shaved, angry pink pussy. She closed her eyes and leaned back her head, taking deep breaths in through her nose and out through her mouth.

"Fuck, what a rush," she said. After a few more breaths, she looked at Alan. "How did you do that?"

"Uh, well, I just, I-- what do you mean, exactly?"

"Alan," she said, her husky low voice serious, "I have never come close to that level of orgasm in my life. I'm pretty sure nobody has without some pretty bad illegal drugs. I thought it was weird how hard I came last time, but this... Greek gods didn't have sex this good. So I want to know what the fuck you did to me."

"I, well, you are so dominant," Alan tried, trying to put it together spur of the moment, "so I figure if I turned the tables on you completely, just for this time, that would get you off really well."

She stared at him. "Bullshit," she said. "While I won't deny that might be a part of it--a small part, mind you, I still prefer being the S to your M, you better fuckin' believe it--but that would be nowhere near enough to get me that high. I came at least..." she paused, moving her fingers, "...six times. If you can count that last one as just one. I passed out from cumming, for god's sake. Me. So why don't you try that explanation again."

"I--"

"And before you answer," she said, her eyes narrowing, "let me just remind you that I've seen a lot of guys with a much better poker face than yours. If you lie to me, I swear to God, I will pull every favor I have from six years on the force, get you put into a little room, and scrape the truth out of you. By any means necessary. You understand?"

Alan swallowed. Never in his life would he have guessed a mostly naked woman with a hoarse voice and his fresh spunk trailing out of her snatch could sound so menacing.

He hesitated. He looked at her expression. And then he took a deep breath.

"Well," he said, slowly, "I, uh... I kinda have this ability."

She continued to stare at him, unblinking.

"It only works on girls I'm attracted to, and... well, when I think at them to do something, they do it. It can't be a complex thing, and they stop when they realize, but... when I think it hard, they do it."

Sarah's expression didn't change in the slightest. "Are you saying you can mind control women?"

Alan shook his head. "No, mind control is the wrong word. It's more like... I bypass their brain completely, and command their body. Like I said, it only works for brief commands, like stand up, or bend over, or tighten your ass, or..."

"Or cum?" she asked. Her tone was still flat.

"Yeah. That one works pretty well," he said, nodding. "I, uh... got a little to enthusiastic with you on that one."

"I see," she said, her expression not changing a micron. "And, by chance, can you prove that you have this ability?"

Alan spread his hands. "What do you want me to have you do?"

"Normally, I'd say cum," she said. "But just for the sake of humoring you, and seeing as I've just had plenty, lets go with just making me sneeze."

Alan nodded. [Sneeze,] he DI'ed her.

Sarah's eyes suddenly widened. She threw her head back, and let out a cute little "Chu!" She stared at him, face reddening a bit.

"Holy fuck," she said. "Have me spank my own ass."

[Spank yourself.]

Her hand came up quickly, smacking her right butt cheek hard. She stared down at it, and at her hand.

"I suppose you can make me tap dance, too" she asked, sounding a bit numb.

Alan shook his head. "No, it doesn't work that way. You might do the first couple steps, but then you can stop yourself. It doesn't last for more than a moment or so."

"And this is how you have girls crawling all over you. By making them cum, or tightening their pussies, or asses, over and over."

Alan spread his hands. "Who doesn't like sex where they cum a lot?"

She stared at him a moment longer. "And it works on any girl?"

"No, I have to find them attractive," he said. "Doesn't work on men, old lady's, and under age people."

"...yeah, I'm pretty sure you're just covering your ass with that last one." She tilted her head, tapping her lip with two fingers.

Sarah turned to him. "This is the most awesome thing that has ever been discovered. You and I are going to fuck around with people so, so much."

Alan blinked. "I'm sorry, what?"

"Think about it," Sarah said, leaning toward him. "Think for just a second. You can make any girl feel what you want them to. Slap people, flash you, mess themselves in public, or just fucking cum in their pants over and over. If you play it right, you've got the golden ticket to almost any pussy in the world, and a key to making a fuck-ton of money in all sorts of ways if you want. Or you could just be the best practical joker in the history of the earth. That, Alan, is awesome."

Alan and Sarah exchanged a long look.

"... seriously, how did you become a cop again?"

12