Alan's Thoughts Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood abruptly, with a quick move, unclasped her bra and tossed it on top of her pullover. Her tits bounced out. They were wide-set and full-looking, even against her other significant curves. She proceeded to yank up her pencil skirt until it was bunched at her waist, revealing a matching pair of red, narrow panties. She yanked them down, stepping out with one foot, showing off a trimmed, black bush and pink lips.

Then Aviendha shoved herself at Alan, pressing her rack into his chest, and kept pushing until his back hit the wall. Then she grabbed his hips, pulling them away from the wall so he was leaning on it high on his shoulders, and put her leg up high on the wall. She grabbed his cock, lined it up with her pussy, and then flexed her hips.

She sank down onto him to about two thirds of the way, paused, and then slammed his dick fully inside. Her head arched back, eyes closed and mouth open wide. "OH! Oh, yes, god, FUCK!"

Her head came down, and she fixed Alan with a steady glare. "There, you bastard, you goddamn womanizer," she spat, working her hips hard in a circle so she ground his cock roughly inside. "You got your cock inside me. You can add me to your fucking list of conquests."

Aviendha grabbed him by the neck, pulling herself closer and bringing her leg higher, pressing her tits into his chest again. "Now," she said, nose to nose with him, showing her canine teeth, "you better make me cum so fucking much I forget what a piece of shit you are!"

WIth that, she leaned back and started to pound her jewel box down onto his rod. Hard and steadily, one arm gripping his shoulder, long fingernails digging in, and the other still putting pressure on his neck.

"What are you, a fucking doorstop?" she snapped. "Move those hips! Suck those tits!"

Alan blinked, but obediently started to pound against her. He grabbed one of her ample boobs, squeezing. They were more than big enough for him to pull one from where she was riding him to suck it into his mouth. Aviendha moaned, fucking harder.

"Fuck, fuck," she growled, jaw clenched. "You like that? You like any pussy, you misogynist man whore, you fucking gigolo!"

Alan frowned. "Not so loud, you're gonna get us-" he started, but she slapped him across the face. It was not stage slap. He looked at her a moment, stunned.

"Shut your shit hole," she snapped, breathing coming faster. "Your job is to fuck, not to talk. You're basically a walking penis, anyway. So shut your hole and fill mine! That's all you're good for! That's ALL YOUR FUCKING- OH, GOD, I'M-"

She started to yell, her moans echoing in the stairway, but then she suddenly bent forward, and bit down onto Alan's shoulder, muffling her o-voice into an angry "NNNNNNFFFKKKNNNN!"

"Fuck!" Alan said, gritting his teeth. She bit *hard*. The pain shot through him. He had to grab her right nipple in his fingers, twisting and pulling for all he was worth, before her jaws released.

"OH! OH! Fuck, that hurts!" she said, but it came out as a moan and a shout. Alan looked over at his shoulder. It was angry with teeth marks, a couple of which were bleeding lightly. He touched it lightly with a finger, and winced. He turned back to see Aviendha breathing hard and smiling at him.

"Now I won't be just a mark on your gunbelt," she panted, pussy still pulsing around his cock. "Now you'll have something to remember me by." She glanced at the door, just the briefest eye dart.

Alan's eyes narrowed. He felt a sudden spike of heat in his chest, and his jaw got tight. He glared into her eyes, and in a voice that carried, snapped, "[Trance!]"

Aviendha's smile suddenly faded, mouth hanging slack. Her eyes went blank, staring emptily. Her leg slid down the wall a little, but he DI'ed her to [Stiffen!] and she was stock still.

He glared at her a moment, frowning. He drummed the fingers of his good hand on his chest. Then he commanded, "Aviendha, [tell me the truth. What are you doing?]"

Aviendha frowned slightly. "I don't know what you mean."

Alan's eyes narrowed. [I can't let him know that my nose twitches when I lie,] he silently influenced her. Then aloud, he said, "Are you trying to get us caught?"

"No," she said. "Of course not." Her nose twitched, a couple times.

[There's still time to back out,] Alan tried. [If we're caught, we'd both be fired. Is it really worth it, now that I think about it?]

Her face fell just a little bit, and she bit her lip.

[Besides, now that I've finally fucked him, it makes sense why he has girls lining up. I've never come like that. I want MORE.]

Aviendha's lips parted, her breathing increasing in speed. Alan could feel her pussing squeezing, working more juice onto his cock.

Alan waited a moment, then said, "What do you want now, Aviendha?"

"I..." she hesitated. "I want to cum more. I want to be fucked."

"Do you want to be caught? To make us both lose our jobs?"

She opened her mouth, but hesitated. Her mouth firmed. "Yes, I want to be caught. I want to be found with your dick in my pussy."

Alan breathed out sharply through his nose. He straightened.

"[Deeper trance. Deeper. Deeper.]" Her face was now emotionless, body stiff and hard. "[Put your leg down and then step away from the wall,]" he commanded. Her body obeyed, stepping off of him so his cock slid out of her, now standing a step away with nothing on but her high heels and her panties still around one leg.

Then he bent, and rifling through his pants pockets around his ankles, he pulled out a black permanent pen. He uncapped it, and peered over Aviendha. The pen hovered, as if he would write something, but then he backed off. He glanced at the bite mark, and his mouth firmed.

He got down and dug in her handbag, which she'd dropped when she first saw him. After shuffling through, he found her hand mirror. Then Alan turned back to her, grabbed her skirt, pulling it up from her waist to her face, and wiped what was left of her lipstick off.

"[Aviendha,] he Influenced, holding out the Sharpie and mirror, "[It's morning. time to get ready for the day. You've brushed your teeth and dressed. Now it's time to put your lipstick on.]"

She blinked, eyes vague, but then her face cleared. She preened a little, wiping away dust from her imaginary dress, and then paused, looking down at the items.

"[Here you go. Your lipstick.]"

She blinked again, looking at the pen and mirror. But she nodded. "Okay," she said. She grabbed mirror, opening it to focus on her lips, and then took the pen out of his hand, and brought it to her lips.

"[Now, do it very carefully,]" he said. "[You have to get it perfect the first time.]"

She frowned slightly, eyes narrowed, but moved much more slowly. She carefully, neatly colored her lips black.

"[Good,]" Alan said. "[Let it dry for a bit. Now, would you take a note down for me?]" She nodded, but shuffled back and forth, as if looking for paper. "[You can just write what I say right here,]" Alan told her, poking one of her prominent tits. "[Write it in big letters, in your best handwriting. Right where you can see it if you look down.]"

Aviendha nodded sluggishly. "What am I writing?" she asked calmly.

"[Well, I'll spell it out for your. On your left boob, right out F U C K Y O U. Okay, good, very nice. And on the same place on your right, write B I T C H. Excellent. Very nice.]"

Aviendha, it turned out, had very nice cursive, and very distinct. She was obviously someone who had tried hard at penmanship. There's no way she would think someone else had written it.

"[Now,]" Alan continued, taking the pen and mirror away, putting them back where they belong. "[When you wake up, you're going to be incredibly horny. It will feel like your pussy is tingling like crazy for a cock. You will suddenly crave to be fucked doggy style, and bend over against the wall, begging me to fuck you.]

She nodded woodenly.

"[That's not all. Every time I spank you while we fuck, you will cum. The harder I spank you, the harder you will come. Every time you try to make a lot of noise, you will feel very guilty. You'll regret what you've done, and wish you could forget about that, and just be fucked hard instead. Your pussy is aching for it.]"

Alan stared at Aviendha while she seemed to take this in. This was a lot more instructions than he'd dared attempt before. But after another moment, her breathing started to come even faster. Her hips started air humping a little. "O-okay."

"[And you will remember none of this conversation. Do you understand?"]

She nodded quickly. "Yes."

Alan got back in the position he had been in, pulling Aviendha's leg back up, and re-inserting his cock. "Okay, now, [Awake!]"

Like she'd been unpaused, Aviendha's eyes suddenly widened, and she jerked away from him. Her chest was heaving, eyes intent, staring at him, and then the door, and then back. She turned and bent, shoving her ass toward Alan, putting on hand on the wall and spreading her pussy lips with the other.

"Fuck me," she said quietly, intencely, wet visibly dribbling down her snatch. "Fuck me doggy style."

Alan folded his arms. "That doesn't seem like a good idea."

Her mouth widened, now-black lips parting in dismay. "What? Just do it! What else does a penis like you do?"

Alan made a face. "Well, I don't want to be caught. I should just walk away." He started to turn.

Aviendha's jaw worked. "No! Wait, I mean- you would pass this up? No way!"

Alan bent to pull up his pants. "Watch me."

"No, please! Please fuck me! Oh, I need it so bad! I've never needed it this bad before! Please! I promise I'll be quiet!"

She waved her ass, her juice now running down her leg. "Please! I'll do anything!"

Alan paused. "You won't mind if I spank you hard? If I cum inside you?"

"It's fine, it's fine!" She said, voice getting higher and faster. "Fuck me like a bitch! Use me as your cum dumpster! Whatever, just quick, please, I can't-"

Alan lined up, and jammed inside. At the same time, he spanked her, and it wasn't lightly.

"OH! OH SHIT, YES!" she shouted, her voice echoing in the stairway.

"Cover your mouth," Alan told her. "I thought you said you didn't want to be caught?" She slapped her hand over her mouth, moaning and whimpering through it.

Alan started to steadily pound her. Every ten or so strokes, he spanked her, leaving vibrant hand marks. Each time, she would light off, bucking, squirming, face going red through her hand. Alan kept spanking, and slapped her tits, and stuck a finger up her ass. Each time he spanked a little harder, and had less time between when his hand connected with her ass. The only reason her knees hadn't buckled was he kept DI'ing her to [Stiffen your legs!] each time she came. It didn't take long for her ass to become bright red.

Alan wound up with both hands, smashing both cheeks with a thunderclap slap. Her scream was loud enough that it was audible even through her shut mouth, covered with her hands. Her hips flexed, convulsed, and her head slide down the wall until it settled onto the floor. Her legs were still stiff, so her ass was still at easy fucking height for Alan with her heels on. He paused, still deep inside her as she squirmed.

Then she went limp. Her hands dropped from her face, her shoulders slumped, and she breathed steadily, if still heavily.

Alan looked down at her. Aviendha's eyes were closed and mouth open, drooling onto the stairway floor. He gave her another spank, but she made no response. He sped up his strokes, and made her pussy tighten with a command, hammering away, watching her red asscheaks bounce as he fucked her.

Then his ball tightened. He slammed inside her, emptying them in four, five strokes. The last shot he pulled out, spraying it across her ass and lady lips. Slowly, her legs unstiffened, and she fell to her knees, ass up and leaking cum onto the floor.

He stepped away, looking at her a moment. Then he got out the marker again, and on her ass, wrote a single tally mark. He jammed the marker up her ass so that just the lid and a bit more was sticking out.

Then Alan pulled his pants back on, zipped his fly, and walked back through the door. He almost bumped into Alyssa.

"Oh, sorry," he said, smiling quickly.

"Oh! Oh, hey Alan, no problem, I just..." She looked at him. "Did you hear something? I thought I'd been hearing a voice or something from around here."

Alan felt his chest tighten. He tried to keep his expression neutral. "Hmm, not sure. I was on the floor below. I didn't see anything unusual."

Alyssa frowned. She took a step toward the door leading down. "Really? It sounded like it might be from the stairway, but..."

Alan's heart started to pound. He quickly influenced her, [It sounded like someone getting fucked. God, I could use a good fuck right now.]

She stopped, eyes widening. She turned sharply to Alan. She gave him an intense stare. She smiled. "Say, since I have you... why don't you step into my office? I can... get you off to a good start."

She leaned toward him, and without a trace of embarrassment, cupped his package. To his surprise, Alan felt his cock starting to get hard again.

Alyssa purred, turning so she rubbed her ass into his groin. "Seems like you're interested. Shall we?"

Without waiting for him to answer, she grabbed his wrist and pulled him after her.

***

Alan sat with a sigh at his desk, and checked his watch. It was nearly 4:30. He blinked.

"Time flies when you're..." he muttered.

He shook himself, and unlocked the computer. His profile had loaded. He paused, and glanced around. The only person nearby was Keli, and she was typing rapidly with her headphones in, pausing only to pull a lock of silver hair away from her face. Her hair was now down. She'd taken it out of the braid.

Alan turned back to his computer, accessed his secure file site, and frowned a moment. Then with difficulty (due to the cast) he started to type.

{Update. After experiencing that strange slightly-out-of-body state following the accident that I noted earlier, my powers feel like they've... shifted. Either they've gotten much more powerful, or just my control has decreased drastically.}

He paused, glancing at Keli.

{For Direct Input, the results seem more pronounced than previously. If I were to guess, that probably isn't as large of an issue anyway, because so far DI has always been an intentional act.

{Influence, however, might be becoming a problem.}

Alan drew a breath, thinking, then plunged on.

{Previously, there were some indications that increased exposure to Influence increased efficacy. Subject A in particular seemed to respond without actually any thoughts actually being directed at her.

{But now...no attempt was made to initially Influence on several encounters, but several women encountered seem immediately aroused, even on a first meeting. Naughty Nurse is the prime example, but Officer Femdom, Ass Master, and Cameltoe alll clearly showed strong sexual attraction that was in no way intentionally induced.

{It was, however, reciprocated.

{This is particularly odd. Something like this substantial increase in libedo doesn't appear to coincide with any previous powers. Sexual urges are much stronger, and return much more quickly than before, even after full intercourse. Two sessions consecutively would have been very difficult before, but this was accomplished just now without much issue. Or rather, with a great deal of something being issued.)

He heard a tap, and glanced behind him to spot Keli setting down her headphones. Her computer was logging off, and she was loading a small backpack. He eyed her a moment longer, then went back to his screen.

{Still, with this amount of activity, levels should be closer to normal, and it should be safe to return home. Even this new stamina feels currently exhausted.}

Alan paused, tiling his head and frowning.

{In fact, this might turn out to be for the best. Even with the new autodrive it's been on of late, Influence has always relied on attraction, and should have less effect if less arousal is directed toward the subject in}-

He felt a tap on his arm, and he started, whirling. Keli stood over him. She had a leather jacket on, tight against her slim body, and a motorcycle helmet under one arm. She smiled, and held out a cup for him.

"Here," she said, handing it to him. "You can finish mine." She smiled at him again, nodded, and then left.

Alan stared after her a moment, and then into the cup. It was half full of crushed ice and some purple drink. Frowning, he set it down at his desk. When he did, he noticed something yellow, a sticky note on the bottom. He pulled it out.

It had Keli's phone number. And her address.

He stared at it a long moment. Finally, he turned back to his computer, and typed slowly.

{-in the first place.

{...hopefully.}

***

Alan paused at his door. Faintly, he could hear the regular thump of music. He frowned, turned his key, and stepped inside.

The music thrumming through the apartment was coming from a little bluetooth speaker sitting on top of the TV stand, and iPhone propped upright next to it. He glanced at that, and then at Mira. And he couldn't look away.

She had her hair up in high ponytail, the white lock one several trailing down her face. She wore only a neon yellow sports bra and a pair of tiny gray workout shorts that barely covered more than a bikini. Her long, flat torso looked tight as she jumped, dancing and swinging her arms, punching at the air with small weights in her hands. She had a sheen of sweat on her arms, face, stomach, and those long legs. It made it almost look like she'd been oiled.

Mira stopped when she saw him, face lighting up. "Oh! Hi, Uncle Alan!" she said loudly over the music. She took a step and bent, turning down the speaker and giving Alan an eyeful of her cleavage at the same time.

She bounced back upright (she was plenty bouncy in that sports bra) and grinned. "Sorry, I kinda took over your living room. I just thought I'd get some crossfit in."

"Oh, that's... that's no problem," Alan managed, tearing himself away to put his keys on the hook.

"Oh, let me help you with that," Mira said, rushing forward to grab the grocery bags that were dangling from his good hand. Before he could answer, she'd pried them out of his fingers, and made a quick turn toward the fridge and counter.

"Uh, thanks," he said slowly. Mira pulled out fruit, veggies, and snacks, putting them confidently away. The sight of her ass as she opened the fridge and bent to place some milk inside sent blood rushing to his dick. He was now fully hard. Again.

Alan looked down at his crotch incredulously. Really? he mouthed.

"You seem at home already," he said aloud.

"Well, I pick things up quick," she said, putting the last item, some imitation crab, in a tray and closing the fridge. She turned and smiled at him. "I did get hungry once or twice during the day."

"No, it's fine," Alan said. "I was just a little... impressed, I guess." Suddenly his legs were tired, and he took a few steps, and collapsed down onto the couch. He put his hands over his eyes.

"Tough day?" she asked.

"No, just a bit... tiring."

"Okay," she said. He could hear her steps across the kitchen and into the living room carpet. "I hope you don't mind if I finish with some stretching," she said, sitting down on the living room floor and putting her legs in butterfly. "I don't want to get stiff."

Alan took his hands down, glancing at her, and shrugged. "Uh, sure, whatever you like." He patted for his phone, but of course it wasn't there. It was smashed on the roadway somewhere.

Mira leaned forward, head down, stretching her hands out in front of her. She held that for 20 seconds or so. Then she shifted, turning her back to him and spreading her legs out wide and bending deeply at the waste. She was almost flexible enough to do front splits, and her ass flexed epically as she bent. It was facing right at him.