Alan's Thoughts Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You were right," she said. "You were so fucking right. You were more than just my best. You are the god of fuck, Uncle. And you can do me anywhere, anyway, anytime. I'd be your slut in a heartbeat."

She paused.

"But maybe," she said, "let's take it just bit easier next time?"

She paused, and looked at his dick. "Fuck. And you're *still* hard.

Alan looked down. He was. He still was.

"Wow," she said. Her head tilted. "Did you take something? Do you need a doctor?"

Alan shook his head. "Nothing."

"Has... has it been a while?"

Alan gave her an even look. He didn't see a reason to lie. "I've already had sex twice today."

Mira stared. "Damn," she said. "I mean, *daaamn*."

Alan shook his head. And it was faint, but looking at her naked and wet on his couch, he felt just a bit of something stirring inside him, wanting more.

[This cannot continue,] he thought. [I've gotta figure this out.]